Week 5: "grunts" And "shattered Star"

RevengeX

13-08-2007 11:48:45

For week five, there are TWO (2) Graphics events open! I would like everyone to contribute to BOTH events!

[quote=" http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/gjw/7gjwgaming.asp?Part=6"]Grunts

Remember the fallen. Almost all societies revere those who die so that others may live. And while many will extol the virtues of the Sith, Krath and Obelisk that fell in the last few days, many will have forgotten the faceless. The Soldiers who make up the bulk of our fighting force, those proud warriors who face the same foes we do, but without benefit of our power. Create an image of one of our soldiers.
Rules

# You may use any art style or school you prefer, but the final image should be a jpeg or gif of no less than 500 x 500 pixels
# Entries will be graded on general artistic quality.
# Entries MUST include ID line and DJB PIN in the email which has the graphic attached. Unidentified entries will be discarded.
# 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place Entries will be chosen at the end of each round.
# Participants have until 18 August 2359 (1159 PM) EST to submit their graphic.

Send all Fiction submissions to: VongWarFiction@gmail.com and your Clan Consul!
Shattered Star

Above Antei, outside Judecca, deep in the shroud. The fires of so many souls burn out, reflected in the gouts of flame that fly from the ships themselves. Create an image of the ship to ship battle that you bear witness to.
Rules

# You may use any art style or school you prefer, but the final image should be a jpeg or gif of no less than 500 x 500 pixels
# Entries will be graded on general artistic quality.
# Entries MUST include ID line and DJB PIN in the email which has the graphic attached. Unidentified entries will be discarded.
# 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place Entries will be chosen at the end of each round.
# Participants have until 18 August 2359 (1159 PM) EST to submit their graphic.

Send all Fiction submissions to: VongWarFiction@gmail.com and your Clan Consul!

RevengeX

16-08-2007 17:20:17

Here's my entry to "Shattered Star".

http://picasaweb.google.com/dbrevvy/DJB/ph...410976773289602

Lucien

16-08-2007 21:10:49

and mine for shattered star:

Archangel

18-08-2007 10:38:30

My "Grunts" submission. Im working on my shattered star one now

Timbal

18-08-2007 13:07:20