Orian Assembly: Reclaiming Our System Runon

Macron Sadow

29-05-2014 08:09:44

Sith Space
Orian System
Sepros
Temple of Sorrow

“He has arrived, my lord,” stated the hall guard. “I’m informing you as requested.”

A tall man in red and black armor with slowly blinking red lights strode into the Consul’s office. “Greetings, Consul Malik. I’m reporting as requested.” The madman peered about. “I like the spartan decorations. I’ve never been one for opulence myself. Those are credits that can be put towards equipment, droids, or… my hobbies.” The Sith chuckled. One eye bulged with the laughter. It was yellow, had a slitted pupil, and an evil mien. “Forgive my appearance. A Sithspawned replacement for the one lost on Bosthrida. I made some modifications. Fortunately most are not visible.”

“Darth Vexatus has stepped down to pursue his own researches,” replied the Neti coldly. “You are needed to serve again.” The tree-man shifted behind his desk. “We’re in a difficult place and the Clan needs you to clean up the mess. I’m counting on you. The Clan is counting on you. I remember when you first joined. We Neti have long memories. I was Consul then, and Robert Sadow your Quaestor. Will you comply?”

“I see,” replied Macron thoughtfully. “I have never, in my decade plus with the Clan failed to serve. When I last retired I did not expect this to happen again. Yet and still, I serve Sadow with all my evil hearts.” The Elder grinned and chuckled, fingers flexing with clicking sounds in the gauntlets he wore. “How may I be of service to the Clan?”

“As Proconsul,” the Warlord replied bluntly. “You opened Markosian with that strike team, and Leora Khan was eliminated. Our aid workers were able to establish a foothold and gain a rapport with the denizens. San Korinar is back under control. I want to you to personally lead the charge to secure our entire system and eliminate and enemy forces. The time of tolerance is over. The time of Clan Naga Sadow is upon us.”

“I understand, Consul. Do I have a free hand?” Macron’s bloody yellow eyes narrowed. “I have brought us to greatness before. I can do it again if we all pull together as comrades in arms. Victory and broken chains are within our grasp. Beings across the system will fear us again, as it should be.”

“Yes. I know you are itching to get to work, so do so.” Malik turned to the readouts in front of him. the entire mining, smuggling, and trade life of the network scrolled across the screen in front of him. “I’m going to work behind the scenes to enhance our profit margins. Let’s get the new mines on the Inos moons into play soon. We need the revenue badly.”

“And so we shall,” growled the Sith Adept in reply as he smashed a fist into an open hand with a meaty smack. “I’ve been waiting for this moment. No more shall we lie in front of the hearth as meek Panthac kittens. No, we shall have fire in our veins. Passion. Power. And a lust for battle.” He giggled. “Yes. Yessss…. it’s time for a change. Time for the iron fist of our Clan to close again over it’s own domain, and then crush more resources from those too weak to oppose us. So it has been since Lord Orian’s time. So shall it be again.”

The Sith scowled as he left the room. He touched his wrist comlink. “Macron to Nachzerer. R9, contact the entire Summit and have them meet me at the Temple of Fire. We have much to discuss, and time is wasting.”

Macron Sadow

29-05-2014 17:01:25

Orian System
Sepros
Incursion Megalith

The tree-like humanoid spoke slowly, with force of voice and careful words. His image was being broadcast across the Orian System, from San Korinar to Inos. “Men, women, beings. I am here today at the Incursion Megalith. This structure was built to honor those who fell in combat defending this great system from the Yuuzhan Vong. They paid the ultimate price so that you and I can live free,” stated the Neti. “I am Consul Malik. I stand here before you today as the System Leader. A new government known as the Orian Assembly has been formed with representation from all cities, moons, and planets. We will create peace, safety, and quality of life throughout the system for all.”

A hush fell across many places in the Orian System. Faces of different beings turned towards comlinks, holovids, viewscreens. The figure continued to speak as the camera panned across the soldiers and relief workers that surrounded him. “Brethren, we must find unity and pride in our System. We have been at the mercy of pirates, bandits, corporations, and outside invaders.”

The Neti paused for effect. He almost seemed to radiate a peaceful aura. “No more. We have opened San Korinar and Markosian City to relief efforts and driven out the crimelords. Food, medical care, clean power, and a rebuilt city are well underway in both locations. You have a right to live with healthy bodies, food, and a good job. We can and will ensure that this happens,” commented the Neti as he gestured toward a viewscreen with images of aid workers, food stations, and construction equipment at work in the system.

“The construction and restoration will create jobs. We will invest in industry and science. New mining operations will be opened, and they will be done safely. Commerce will increase and be streamlined.” Images of clean streets, smiling miners and transports loaded with goods drifted across the screen.

“I ask that you band together as comrades and support each other. We can find unity in our search for a good life and pride in the system we live in. We can all be a part of something great, something good, something more than the sum of the parts. The Orian Assembly will ensure this for you and your voices will be represented. We are even now moving to eliminate the past of the evil influences in this system. I have pride in our System, and I know each of you do as well. I ask that you join me in making this great system of ours a better place to live for all of us. I will tour the system, and listen to you personally. Thank you,” stated the Consul as the image faded out.

-----------

Sepros
Temple of Sorrow
Intelligence Center

“Did you get that Teu?” asked the hovering blue image of the Proconsul. “Nice job on the feed quality and images.”

“I did,” replied the Head of Intelligence. “We’ve already distributed the information and planted damaging information against the unwilling. Public opinion seems to be turning in our favor.”

“Good,” replied the Elder Sith. “Good. Jeric has... used the authority and eliminated the uncooperative elements in Kel Rasha quietly. We are now moving to strike the remainder of the Organization holdings at Inos. The entire Warhost has massed around Inos- none will survive or escape. I will see to it personally as the Consul has ordered. Keep up the good work- it’s a long haul, but we will again own this System. The new Clan members will be able to carve out their own legacy of glory in this war action. Macron Out.”

Macron Sadow

01-06-2014 01:10:49

Wreck of the Miner’s Brother
Amphor Orbit
Orian System

The old, aging wreck had been completely stripped clean by the Verpine Engineers. The materials were bound for another location deeper within the System. Aboard, several political agitators and planetary mayors looked angry. “There is no meeting! No terms! This Convocation is a sham! We did not agree to this! We will have our say!” Around them, armored troopers backed away and entered shuttles. Wisps of cool, numbing gas began to drift from the air ducts.

“Good Luck,” chuckled the voice of the mad Sith as it echoed around them. “It would have been best for you if you had been compliant. My failed pets will entertain you as you embrace Amphor’s grace.” A loud clank, hiss, and grating of metal announced the opening of every failed experiment’s cell door across the few remaining pressurized floors. “Good luck. You will need it. Many lost their lives here defending this station from Zoraan’s forces. And still, you will all die. Enjoy. No one will ever hear of you or your words again. Hehee.”

Nachzerer
Amphor Orbit

Holonet Image

“Protocol alpha, seven, twelve,” stated Macron as he launched away from the Wreck. “R-9, make sure the vectors are correct. If the thrusters fire correctly, the Wreck of the Miner’s Brother will impact the floating illegal Organization mining platform known as Gammarga from orbit. That will leave San Korinar the only primary floating city around Amphor.

Macron cupped his hands and held his head. “ The thought of my failed experiments, the shame brought by Horizons, and knowing it has been plundered completely occupy my mind.”

“Goodnight, my sweet lady.” Outside the viewports a great light burned from the gigantic Old Republic mining scow as it drifted down into the burning clutches of greedy Amphor at meteoric speeds. The Juggernaut’s hands clenched as the shockwave hit the Nachzerer. “Heh…. heh.” The laugh was slower than normal. A single gelid green tear leaked from his eye. “Frack.”

“R9, get us to the Inos Warhost mass immediately. Open a channel to the Consul please.”

“Malik here. Your news?”

“I did it. The competing compromised platform is no longer producing tibanna. We control all production around Amphor now. My facilities were moved to Inos 42 by the Verpine as requested. I’m moving to join the Warhost and we will assault all Inos targets immediately. Interrogator Out.”

Macron Sadow

03-06-2014 23:11:38

Platform Onyx 2
Sepros Orbit
Orian System

The space around Sepros was crawling with ships. A Firefox class carrier dominated the scene, surrounded by a swarm of heavy cruisers and gunships. Several Corvettes moved towards and away from the moon of Sepros Minor. Aboard the platform the group of Dark Jedi meet in a cabal. With them were Admiral Araic Simonetti and Major General Byron Cargas, leader of the ground forces of the new Assembly.

“Our Consul is touring the system. We all know why we are here,” commented Macron Sadow. “It is time to drive the scum from our system and take control.” Beside him stood a Black Guard in solid obsidian-colored armor carrying a lightsaber hilt and a faceless mask. “We have initiated some positive changes across the system, and Quaestor Teu has the propaganda situation well in hand. The time has now come for the hammer to fall.” The Sith looked across the gathering. "How do you fare?"

“I have assembled the most warlike of the Clan’s Dark Jedi,” said Quaestor Shirai as he stepped up. “The first assault will be on the headquarters on the Inos Moon known as Rockpile.” The Sith gestured at the holomap behind him. “We depart from orbit in two days.”

“Why not bomb them from orbit? I fear it is a direct question, but logical,” queried Araic Simonetti carefully. The Admiral knew the death of those who served him more than most, and it had made him a grim naval officer over the years. he would do what needed to be done, but if the lives of his crew could be spared from unneeded death it would be the preferable solution.

“Because I want that facility intact,” chuckled Macron. “We can profit internally and with the Brotherhood as well from their technology and information. The Verpine will also pay and trade us very well for information. They have their own interests in the technology as well. It seems several of their engineers were… studied by the Organization. I don’t think they appreciated it too much. They've offered us an interesting trade deal on Verpine weaponry and armor.”

“Elements within the Clan have already been infiltrating their data systems.” The voice of the Obelisk known as Teu echoed from the blue hologram remotely. “We know a bit about them. I’ll send the information over.” A stream of data began to flow into their respective datapads.

“As ordered, we will move in with small patrols to secure the general area and let the Dark Jedi assault the main facility,” stated General Cargas. “The clone commandos and ARC troopers will be the perimeter patrols, headed by Commander Roxas. We will have reinforcements standing by, and the general area completely surrounded.”

“I have gathered all ten Sith Hounds as ordered Proconsul,” added Maelous. The Sith Warrior stood confidently in his trademark Jensaari-styled armor. “They were eager to shed blood.” He folded his arms defiantly. “I can hardly wait.”

“All four YVH-1 Mechu Deru droids and the fifty super battle droids are standing by in orbit on dropships already,” stated Kalon as his own hologram flickered among the beings gathered there. “We’ll deploy slightly ahead to begin to clear the area. Droids do not tire, need to eat, are not susceptible to toxins- the advantages are obvious.”

“I will lead the transports and starfighters myself,” Locke said cooly. “You will need experienced pilots to get your feet on the ground.” The Aedile looked out the window at the scurrying ships and the curve of Sepros below. “I doubt there will be much fighter activity, but anti-air batteries are a certainty.”

"I will lead the Dark Jedi ground forces personally, with the droids and Tukata at our side. A group of Verpine engineers with heavy weaponry will follow us in once we have cleared the main entryway. Shirai, Jeric, Maelous, Jade, Methyas, Alexander, Dragoon, and the others who have yet to arrive will join us. We must not fail- this system will be ours once again!” Macron pumped a fist into the air for emphasis. “For Sadow!!”