[Open Help Forum] I Need More Power!

Atra

05-03-2012 10:33:32

Greetings and thanks for popping your head into this thread. Now that you are here and your curious eyes are reading this I dare you to stay and look at your self for a minute. Is there anything you feel could be classified as "weak"? Mayhaps you want to hop into a runon but lack the confidence in your fictional skills? No? Well, do you wish to "pwn dem nubs" in some classic gaming? Or is there something else I dare not guess at!?

Well, whatever it is, here be a place to talk about it.

We have a bounty of excellent people in this clan, from writers to gamers, to all around nerds. Why not tap into that knowledge a tad?

I am a decent gamer meself, though not one known for patience -- I'm a tad ADD, kill me or something -- but I am rather fond of writing. If you want that added push to get yourself into a runon or just want to know the basic ins and outs, feel free to message me in any way you see fit. We have lots of people I'm sure will want to help out.

In the end, I leave you with this tenet for this thread:

We are a Clan, We are Powerful, Together we are Strong, Apart we are Weak.

Let us work together to better ourselves, I could use some tips myself. Feel free to ask anything you want and we'll do our best.

Here is a helpful format for it, and remember, let's all have fun!

Topic of Help: (Gaming, Fiction, etc.)
Preferred Helper: (Maybe someone caught your eye)
Existing Experience: (Helps us gauge what level to talk at)
What's the Problem:
What do you hope to gain:

Sai

05-03-2012 14:02:26

This is awesome... I love this idea, and hope to see it utilized in the future.