Your Classes and why!

Archangel

13-07-2011 20:20:52

What classes are you planning on playing? As we have two guilds, one Republic, one Sith, try to pick from each side. If you aren't planning on playing on the opposite side, maybe note an alt!

Sith:

1) Sith Warrior - Hard not to pick this one, but it's just plan awesome. As I have always been a tank throughout my MMO gaming, I will be playing a Juggernaut. I intend to be one of the best tanks of the guild, if not the server. Just takes work, time and willpower!

2) Imperial Agent - This will probably be my main alt. While I think that the Bounty Hunter and Inquistor are awesome, the Agent just seems to be, to me, a better choice, for several reasons: Snipers are epic, and there are going to be so few of them out there, they'll be serious demand.

Republic:

1) Trooper - How great would it be to mow down hordes of Sith troopers with a massive gun in your hands? Exactly. Ewok trooper? Even better. I'll probably pick Commando, but the idea of a ranged tank is pretty cool.

Those are my classes, I'd like to hear what everyone else is planning!

Roberts-Brannigan

13-07-2011 20:30:37

I haven't really paid attention to the Sith classes and honestly, i'll prolly start off as a Consular and become a Shadow. Why, because he's prolly sneaky and like a Jedi Assassin.

Archangel

13-07-2011 20:51:52

Jedi Assassin... that seems to be a contradiction :)

Saeleth

22-07-2011 13:48:43

Absolutely hands down my main Sith Character is going to be the Inquisitor and because I've traditionally always played a healing role in my raiding I'll be going the path of the Sorcerer with her. Everything about the Inquisitor is interesting to me from the outfits to lore to the really cool sounding play style. I think I will really enjoy it.

My Sith alt is definitely going to be a Bounty Hunter, path of the Mercenary. I can't wait to murder the face off some Jedi in pvp lol.

For my Jedi I plan on creating a Consular, the play style sounds like it will be interesting but sadly I haven't seen anything up as of yet on the official TOR site about specialization paths for them.

Roberts-Brannigan

22-07-2011 14:03:21

For my Jedi I plan on creating a Consular, the play style sounds like it will be interesting but sadly I haven't seen anything up as of yet on the official TOR site about specialization paths for them.

Jedi Shadow. :wink:
http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Shadow

Also, Jedi Sage.
http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Sage

Saeleth

22-07-2011 14:15:23

Jedi Shadow. :wink:
http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Shadow

Also, Jedi Sage.
http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Sage

You're awesome ty for finding this. I'm sold on the Jedi Sage it sounds like it is spot on with my preferred play style and role.

Halcyon

22-07-2011 22:51:08

I'm basically going to be playing my DB character, meaning Sith Inquisitor looks to be the way to go. I don't game that much so I doubt I'll have an alt-character, instead just sticking to one and ensuring it gets the attention it needs

Locke

23-07-2011 02:40:06

I'm thinking on Imperial Agent right now, but I might just choose whichever becomes the best Healer. I haven't gone very far in a 'real' mmorpg before, so I don't know what it will be like.

Fremoc

23-07-2011 09:44:23

I'll be running my main as a Juggernaught, mainly because in SWG i was a LS tank so, DS tank this round.

Alt 1 will be a Trooper

Alt 2 will be a Republic Healer type

A'lora Kituri

30-07-2011 17:28:53

Both types of Consular here. If only a Sage could use a double-bladed lightsaber.

Zayyke

01-08-2011 11:51:23

Im going with a sith maurader as my main. I also played the tank in SWG how i miss my Commando / tera- kasi the good old days. As for my alt ill go with what the guid will need.

I look foward to getting to game with my fellow clan members

Zayyke - House of Odan-Urr

Maarek Stele

20-08-2011 03:44:01

A Sith Marauder, unless I want to tank and have a better defense level then I may switch to a Juggernaut. I was tempted to roll as a Sith Assassin for the opportunity to use a lightsaber staff, but couldn't picture my character having to wear those robes.

Look forward to seeing my fellow brothers in darkness in-game at launch.

Araxis Farron

11-10-2011 06:34:57

My initial choice for classes was a main Sith Warrior (progressing into a Marauder) and an alt Bounty Hunter (still undecided beyond that).

After running through the beta the past weekend, I've absolutely fallen in love with my choice for a main, and the alt it rather fun too :D

A'lora Kituri

20-10-2011 22:08:28

Main

Jedi Sage, Morotheri.
Gunslinger, Murtallica.
Jedi Knight (AC undecided.)

Alts

Sith Assassin (or whichever AC Taig doesn't use.)
Sith Warrior (AC undecided.)

Tyno

21-10-2011 12:54:15

I plan on having two mains at launch.

Mains
Azaka The Jedi Guardian Tank Spec
Tyno The Jedi Sage Healing Spec
Alts
Scoundrel since smuggler just looks damn awesome. Probably going to name him Gene Starwind 8)

And eventully a Bounty Hunter at some point, Blizz is just too funny not to.

vynn

04-11-2011 21:34:46

I havn't decided totally yet i know i will make an Agent and one of the sith for sure. Most likely i will make a lightside toon as well Most likely a Knight. I don't want to lock myself into something until i play a little on them so i will devide my time a little at first to see what i have more fun with. That and what i can pvp the best with.

DelGotto

15-11-2011 12:02:57

Sith will be Warrior/Juggernaut and Republic will be Knight/Guardian

I played healers mostly in WoW, off speced my pally as proc but did not tank much. Would like to tank in SWTOR

ShadowFoxx

16-11-2011 15:18:09

1. Imperial Agent - Advance Class - Operative

Because it seems we're kinda low on healing love… and the Agent gives me some versatility. I can dps from a distance with the ability to get in close and personal sneaky like if necessary so while I'm able to provide much needed heals for the guild I can still have fun.

2. Alt - Inquisitor Adavance Class - Assassin

Because being a with assassin is what it's all about :D It's my persona with the only thing missing piloting. It just is.

Joseem

26-11-2011 14:04:04

Sith Warrior, for obvious reasons.

Selika Roh

02-12-2011 00:42:32

I'll pretty much be rolling a Bounty Hunter at launch, leaning towards the Powertech specialization. I usually play DPS or Tanks, so the heal addition with Mercenary doesn't exactly thrill me. As for an alt, it will likely be a Sith Warrior specializing as a Marauder.

Valhavoc

05-12-2011 18:10:05

Torn between two choices right now. I probably won't decide which will be my "Main" until I have both of them around lvl 25ish.

Sith Sorcerer - Force Lightning. Do I need another reason? Ok here's a few more... in every MMO I've played I've consistently seen the lightly armored ranged classes tear people up in PvP. The Sorc has a good distribution of dps and control, and I loved knocking people off the ramp things in Huttball during Beta with Overload. I'll be going Madness spec for sure, Force Lightning that has no cooldown and regenerates my Force Pool, how awesome is that?! This character will be as far Dark Side as I can take him, although if something is going to work into my plans and give me an edge later, but is LS choice I'm up for it. I might be evil, but I'm not crazy... or am I... he will be spec'ed Madness... I'll have to revisit this later

Powertech Bounty Hunter - Awesome story from what I saw in Beta, and I love the voice acting for the Bounty Hunter. I enjoy PvP'ing and the Grapple skill is pretty nice for those matches. Torn between going Shieldtech (to tank) or Pyrotech (for some longer range options when Grapple is on cooldown). If the LS/DS choices from the first 12 levels are any indication of the rest of the game my Hunter will probably end up mostly neutral, maybe slightly to the dark side. His first priority will be completing his contracts for his employer, you'll never catch me taking that LS choice to let the bounty run free. Second is making credits, if I can do both with a few LS or DS choices, so be it. For leveling most likely I'll end up as Pyrotech, unless I get frustrated with tanks in random Flashpoints and respec to Shieldtech :P

On a sidenote, is either Clan or any of the Houses represented more in the TOR Guild? I've been Rogue for a while and figure with this game coming out I'd better jump back into everything.

Fremoc

08-12-2011 08:42:10

On a sidenote, is either Clan or any of the Houses represented more in the TOR Guild? I've been Rogue for a while and figure with this game coming out I'd better jump back into everything.

The guild is representing the entire DJB

egregious

08-12-2011 17:22:56

Sweet acres to the forums! !!!!!! Sith Inquisitior im going for maxheals

Valhavoc

09-12-2011 11:48:22

I might have phrased my question a few posts back poorly. I understand that the Guild is open to all and that it represents the DJB as a whole, I was trying to ask if any specific Clan or House seemed to make up the majority of the members of the TOR Guild. I'll probably just wait until release and see who the regular faces are in the guild and who I typically end up grouping with, then make a unit request out of the rogues based on that.

Odius

14-12-2011 21:55:03

I am starting off with the Inquisitor - Sorcerer

The most fun I ever had gaming was in EQ as an Enchanter and as a Necromancer and I love the complexity of these buff/debuff massive damage dealers within an active group. This is going to be fun!

Maarek Stele

15-12-2011 02:47:22

Well I made my decision and decided to that my Sith Warrior would become a Juggernaut. And frankly I'm a lot happier rolling as a tank then I was as a Marauder in the beta. The Juggernaut adds more protection and everyone needs tanks for the their groups.

Halcyon

15-12-2011 08:06:29

I'm playing as an Inquisitor, planning to go the Sorc-Healer route.

A'lora Kituri

15-12-2011 18:15:26

At the moment, my main is a Sith Sith Assassin (Morval) giong the DPS route and my alt is a Miraluka Jedi Sage (Morotheri) going the healing route.