Hek Insurrection Discussion Board

Ood Bnar

05-07-2009 05:46:34

If you are unsure of how to proceed in a runon, or don't know how your character can contribute to the story...

Post your question here and the Feud team (Runon) will try to give you a place, answer your questions or generally help you along.

Kaira Rohana

05-07-2009 12:08:54

I was just thinking about something for the run on. Now Cethgus or who ever is running the Run on can tell me no but I happen to think this is a nice idea... To have Kaira who is very much on Alaris side be spying for him.

If you guys dont like that I understand but Kaira was Alaris student and as it stands Kaira sitll feels there is something to learn from Alaris so why kill him yet? There is no reason for her to go agained Alaris but rather work for Alaris.

I know full well that others have ties to Braecen but Kaira never really did. Just something to keep in mind with Kaira!

Thanks

Kuro Kogarasu

05-07-2009 12:22:24

what about Koga? you do know how Koga and Kaira ended the war right? I beat you up.. lol so like if this takes place after the war shouldent we be together again? at lease so i can make up the fact i nearly killed ya? :P

Kaira Rohana

05-07-2009 15:17:05

I was thinking about the Koga. Yea I think they should be working on making up. We can talk more about that privetly Koga but yes there relastionship would still be needing to be patched up at this point.