still kickin

Vithril Isradia Kunar

03-02-2005 23:06:11

Ok, to whoevers left, I thank you for stickin things out with us. I am at a point tnow to wehn I get online when I can, which isnt much. Laethan is in charge until I get back on my "feet". His word is law, and extension of my own.

We have seen some hard times, and things will be hard for a bit, but we can recover from this tailspin. I have read the latest posts, and I agree that clan unity must happen. This clan used to be VERY unified, then all hell broke loose. It's time to put hell back on its elash, step up, and take back what we have so frivously thrown away. I have never asked anyone to do thigns I myself would not do, but while I cannot participate reliably in the KRoS, I usrge you all to take part. We will recover, we will rise from the ashes, and Byss, CEK, will once again be the well oiled machine we once were.

Denath

03-02-2005 23:32:56

Good to hear from you! I'll send you an email to bring you up to speed tomorrow, I need to gear up for karate tonight. The sessions have been pretty heavy for the "toned down" first week of the year, so it should make for some interesting training over the next several months :)

Got some stuff sorted out, including a new Summit (just waiting on the MAA office to process the latest requests), but it'll be a few months before we're properly on our feet.

Jonaleth

13-05-2005 17:12:15

Testing...