A new (but old) member

Adeodatus

16-12-2013 08:10:21

Morning all,

Since I just got my transfer letter I thought I'd drop by the boards and introduce myself. I'm not sure how often these things are checked especially with the holidays so quickly approaching so I'll try and get on IRC later today since its my day off.

As for the intro...My character name is Adeodatus. However, I was formerly known as Kschamehellan. I joined the DB about 10 years ago while I was still in college and I was active on and off during my many years of grad school. I drifted for a while there towards the end but now that I'm free from school and settling into my job I thought it would be time to give the DB a new try.

For my entire career I was a member of House (formerly Clan) Scholae Palatinae. I served as Rollmaster, Aedile and Quaestor of the then Krath House Acclivis Draco for several years. I changed to the light side path about a year ago with plans on coming back then but real life (i.e writing my master's thesis) took more time than I expected and put all my plans on hold. But I finally got around to doing something.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. Since I hope to make this a good experience I'm available to help with almost anything. The easiest way to reach me is by email since I check it almost constantly for my work. If there's anything I can do let me know.

V'yr Vorsa

16-12-2013 10:20:03

Welcome :D

A'lora Kituri

16-12-2013 16:13:13

Welcome!

I'll have you added to the googlegroup shortly. Can't wait to see you on IRC!

EvantTaelyan

17-12-2013 12:33:27

Welcome!

I certainly check my email a lot more than the forums... and idle on gtalk. Can't really get on IRC at work. I check in here for the run-ons and big House wide discussions seem to occasionally take place. Holidays can be slow though.

Kal

23-12-2013 02:27:14

Welcome to the House, Deo. I'm Liam, your Quaestor - if you need anything, you can find me at Kaliidrad@gmail.com or on IRC. That, or get A'lora or Evant to prod me. They can reach me by text message or Google chat.