[RO] Introductions

V'yr Vorsa

13-08-2013 16:39:16

Just as I said in my mail to you guys, I'm starting this RO just to get to know all of you and the way the House works, in general. You can jump in anytime you want and post anything you want, as long as you follow the RO rules. (Take the SA course if you are unsure. It has a wealth of information.)

Freighter Will-o-wisp
Somewhere in space

The light freighter shook as if on it's deathbed as it traversed the realm of hyperspace. The captain, a small-time trader and occasional good Samaritan who ferried refugees and the like, assured Vorsa that the ship was "old but in good hands" as if that would suffice and calm her anxiety. She had an innate aversion to starships, and not only because she was Neti. It was quite uncomfortable in there, all closed-up like that, the pungent smell of grease and ozone invading her nostrils.

"Dreadful place." she sighed silently.

"We'll be exiting hyperspace in a second, miss. You may want to strap down." the captain said with no small amount of seriousness. She knew, of course that hyperspace jumps were sometimes bumpy, but to strap down? She dreaded to ask. Buckling her strap around her shoulders and chest, she calmly sat down behind the pilot and awaited whatever came next.

House Odan-Urr fleet
Somewhere in space

With a loud BOOM! from its rear-end compartments, a sound that temporarily deafened the Neti, the ship limped into real-space. A small fleet of vessels dotted the front view screen as Vorsa rose from her seat to see where they were (as if that would make any difference). She was hoping for a planet, or at least a space station.

"See? See? I told you I'd find them for you, deary." he said, exhilarated at his triumph. "And you doubted me."

"Not for one second, my friend." she replied, a wide smile on her face. The comm-link broke the moment as a deep voice sounded from the speaker.

"Unidentified ship..**bzzt*..mit your..*bzzt*..dentification..**bzzt**." it buzzed in and out of static.

"Oh, right. Might as well calibrate the link." the old geezer said pulling a few wires from underneath the box that was his communication device. He fiddled with something until the signal came in clear.

"..*bzzt*..is the Arthos to Unidentified ship, please transmit identification codes." the voice said clearly as two fighters flanked the small freighter.

"This is Corellian shipping freighter Will-o-wisp. Identification code AA45-K2. Please, clear us for docking."

A few moments of silence later the dispatcher replied "Confirmed. Welcome back Will-o-wisp. Docking bay 3 is ready for you."

"Thank you dispatch." he replied and turned to the Neti who looked confused.

"You've been here before?"

"I might have flown a few refugees and supply runs for them, aye." he smiled and she returned in kind, thankful she had found him in the first place.

Gallofree Medium Transport
House Odan-Urr fleet
Somewhere in space

The transports docking clamps screeched with the pressure as they connected the two ships. The old rust-bucket was falling apart and for once, Vorsa was happy to be leaving it for a more-or-less safer ship. As she said good-bye to her pilot and new-found friend, she entered the larger transport ship to find an interesting sight. There seemed to be a welcoming comity, waiting for them.

A'lora Kituri

14-08-2013 18:49:19

YCHT Arthos
House Odan-Urr fleet
Somewhere in space

Staring at various tactical readouts of the fleet's current composition and collective readiness, A'lora Kituri al'Tor studied the innermost ring of holographic displays with a practiced eye. Tasked with preparing the militia for their next campaign against the One Sith and the Brotherhood, Commanders Raiju and Tu'rel were aboard the two Gallofree transports, feeding hourly reports on the militia's status. All around her, communications officers collected intel reports for any disturbances within or around Sith Space. Soon, the fleet would dock at the nearest Space Station in orbit to refuel and replenish their supplies.

"General A'lora? Freighter Will-o-wisp has docked aboard the Arthos." The Human Replica Droid stated, in a robotic, monotonous voice. Shortly after the droid had announced its arrival, a small contingent of the yacht's crew scuttled by in a hurry to offload 'supplies' brought by the freighter. Taking a final glancing look at the monitor to double check the readiness of the fleet, A'lora clipped the hilt of her lightsaber to the cord wrapped around her waist, following the crew to oversee the freighter's arrival.

As the rust-coated airlock rotated open, a sharp 'hiss' announced the change in pressure. Stepping off the freighter on bark-like limbs, V'yr Vorsa was relieved to finally be rid of the stench of grease and rattle of the Will-o-wisp's degenerating cockpit. Rushing past the Neti in a panic, the Arthos' crew raced toward the newly-arrived hunk of space debris with the maintainance department in tow. Attracted to the opaque cloud of smoke beginning to spill out into the Arthos, the engineers darted up the boarding ramp, followed by the muffled curses of an old Corellian who had insisted they touch nothing in the dilapidated vessel. Grinning to herself, she looked back to see an old man waving his arms wildly in response to a crew member waiting at the base of the freighter's boarding ramp. She would have bumped into the Togruta, if not her strong presence in the Force.

"V'yr, I see you have finally arrived. I am A'lora Kituri al'Tor, formerly of the New Jedi Order." The lavender-skinned Togruta introduced herself with a bow. Gesturing to her left, the Togruta motioned to the barge's makeshift operations center, "We will arrive shortly with the remainder of the fleet. General Liam believes that Kiffex is supplying the Brotherhood with tibanna gas. We're to ambush their convoys at Kiffex Station before the tibanna is loaded onto their freighters."

"Will we be expecting resistance? I would prefer a peaceful solution, if possible." The Neti asked, stretching her long, tree-like limbs as she recovered from the cramped confines of the frieghter.

"Liam believes so, but I'm more than willing to resolve this peacefully. If we encounter resistance..."

Her words were cut short as a message was projected through the Yacht. "Unidentified vessel, this is Kiffex Station, requesting identification codes. I repeat, Kiffex Station requesting identification codes. Comply, or you will be fired upon." A gruff, almost military voice commanded.

Sight

15-08-2013 01:53:33

YCHT Arthos
House Odan-Urr fleet
Somewhere in space

The albino human rushed past the two Jedi and onto the Will-o-wisp as the ships speakers fell silent. His grey cloak flowing behind distorting the sun and moon emblem embroidered on its back. His presence in the force though strong felt twisted and contorted as if unsure of where its alignment fell. His face once a solemn mask betraying no emotion had become seemingly full of emotion and random muscle spasms over the course of the last few days. In truth Sight had been losing his firm grasp on the treacherous path he walked between the light and dark and on reality itself his mind having moments of pristine clarity and clouded confusion simultaneously. Perhaps it was due to so many more interactions with other sentient life than he had grown used to or due to the levels of violence that he had both witnessed and participated in during these last few months. Whether it was ether one of those or a combination of them, the torrent of confusion and the complex emotions that come from taking many lives had been starting to greatly show since he had been on New Typhon. He had even withdrawn from his position as leader of Ooroo due to him feeling that he was no longer suited for command as his mental state slowly deteriorated. As his red eyes surveying the scene unfolding before him around the Will-o-wisp he fought the urge to reach out with the force to crush the engineers that where not listening to the old pilot. Taking a deep breath to help him regain his shaky composure he released it in a loud whistle.

The long and shrill sound echoed off the plating in the docking bay, the chaos around and in the Will-o-wisp coming to a sudden halt. Sight had been putting in a lot of hours lately working with the engineers as he had found it almost therapeutic and nostalgic of days long gone. He simply shook his head at them as he approached the old man and forced a smile onto his face. “Welcome back old timer. Figure out what you need done and let me or our head engineer know at your convenience.” Having lost interest in the Old Corellian he turned his crimson stare on the engineers his eyes narrowing at them. “Out, leave him to his own.” His voice had dropped several octaves as he addressed the workers, his anger rising and falling within him. The crew snapped too having witnessed Sights state these last few days decided it was best not to test the albino.
As he exited the craft behind the last engineer Sight spotted A'lora and the Jedi that had arrived on the transport. Taking a deep breath he made his way over to where the two females where. “Padawan Sight reporting in and awaiting orders.” His voice was even and measured his left hand clutching the hilt of his metal blade; he was in the mood to go vent these frustrations on the current foe.

V'yr Vorsa

15-08-2013 10:30:36

YCHT Arthos
House Odan-Urr fleet
Somewhere in space

She was a bit startled by the Togruta's direct, no-nonsense welcome. Vorsa wasn't expecting to be expected, but it seemed that the situation with the Odanites was growing very dire indeed.

General A'lora was known to her from her days in the New Jedi Order, though this was their first formal introduction and mission together. Vorsa had known of the young Togruta when she was but a Padawan in her trials, fighting the Yuuzhan Vong and the Peace Brigade, and had seen her grow just like the rest of the students in the New Order. Now, young A'lora seemed more experienced than Vorsa in the field of war, and her tone and body language showed it.

"It would be my privilege to help in any way I can, young A'lora." Vorsa answered with a smile and a bow after the ship-wide broadcast from the station. "Just send me where you need me and I will do my..."

She was interrupted by a fairly young, human albino who made himself known and offered assistance. As she turned to him and instinctively touched his mind with the Force she could feel all his bottled-up frustrations and fears. Darkness, anger and flashes of the torture he suffered not long ago and then his past life, murders, running, hiding - fear. It was a blur, nothing coherent but the picture painted by the vision was an abstract image of darkness and sorrow. It lasted for a mere second, yet in that time Vorsa saw enough.

"You have much darkness in you, child." she said calmly, placing a hand on the man's shoulder before A'lora could respond "You must fight it or it will destroy you from the inside." her voice was grave yet full of compassion. She had seen Padawans fall to darkness and she grieved every one of them that did not return to the light.

A'lora Kituri

22-08-2013 04:11:30

YCHT Arthos
House Odan-Urr fleet
Somewhere in space

The ship groaned under the strength of four tractor beams, working in tandem to force the mysterious vessel to dock at the station. "We're almost there." Observed General A'lora, while she turned to face the tree-like woman. She sensed great confusion in the older woman, yet the Neti's appearance was not what she had expected, as in the old tales she had been told in her childhood on Shili meant to terrify young children of towering tree-like figures who would scare away those brave enough to venture far into the forests. It seemed to the Togruta that a myth had made its way into House Odan-Urr by some unknown means. Nevertheless, the captain of the Will-o-wisp had made it known that certain measures would be taken to deliver its final shipment - measures he would not have taken otherwise had he not had a Jedi aboard the deteriorating vessel.

"Sight, calm your mind. I would prefer a peaceful solution whenever possible. We will allow them to search the vessel, if it is requested. Once we are free to move about the station, search for any clues to the tibanna's whereabouts. I will be in touch on a private comm frequency if we get separated. Good luck, and may the Force be with you." The younger woman stated in a cool, even tone.

The lights dimmed as all non-essential power was cut from the Arthos. The crew would fake a power core malfunction and request immediate repairs. A'lora hoped that the ruse would buy the Jedi some time to locate the shipment and keep it out of the Brotherhood's hands. Vorsa looked casually from the albino back to the Togruta, whose lavender skin was barely visible in the dim lighting. She smiled as the ship's motion was stopped abruptly, spilling a few nearby crates from a hoversled.

"So, it seems the fun has just begun."

V'yr Vorsa

02-09-2013 05:38:03

Kiffex station
Kiffex orbit
Kiffu Sector

The airlock 's massive reinforced doors slid to the side with a hiss as the three Jedi walked through onto the unfamiliar floor of Kiffex station. The air around them was very different from that on the Yacht, it seemed more artificial and even more dusty than usual. The smell was even worse, ozone mixed with oil and sweat, typical for a repair dock.

"Dreadful place." Vorsa said with a grimace. She disliked the aura of such places, her home was in the forests and jungles, not in caves of metal.

The constant sounds of engineers, cargo workers and technicians moving around vast amounts of repair parts, cargo canisters and equipment made the place seem very much alive with activity. I also made it look more dirty and grimy than normal with ship parts and cargo leaking fluids everywhere. It was the repair dock, after all, and the area was so crowded that even if anyone were looking for them, they wouldn't find the three Jedi amidst the mass of people. The Arthos's crew followed them out, moving hoversleds full of empty boxes intended to be filled with mock repair parts.

"Do you have any leads, A'lora?" Vorsa asked, pulling her hood over her head to conceal her face. "Where do we start our search?"

A'lora Kituri

09-09-2013 01:43:39

A'lora carefully considered her surroundings for a moment. "There." She finally said, pointing to a rather conspicuous group of aliens. Bounty hunters, and the general scum of the galaxy, to be precise. As the trio moved from the boarding ramp into the sea of faces busily moving about the Space Station, a particularly shady Trandoshan spotted a hooded figure with his one good eye; The other was pale yellow in color, with a large, jagged scar running through it. Alerting his fellow mercenaries, they all turned to attention, reaching under their thick bantha-hide vests for concealed hold-out blasters.

"Where's my kriffing blaster?" One of the men said, through gritted teeth. Before the man could turn around, powerful hands siezed him, pulling him into the darkness of a maintainance room. The silver cynlinder in the albino's hands was the last thing he saw before the base of the hilt made contact with his skull, rendering him unconcious. When the others turned to investigate, a beautiful lavender-skinned figure snarled at them through sharp, gritted teeth. Before the remaining two could run off into the vast crowd, they were stopped by the hooded figure, who pulled back the heavy cloak to reveal an equally attractive face, though appearing to be made entirely of a thin, bark-like material.

"Step into the maintainance room, if you would. We would rather not make a scene of this." The Neti suggested, waving a hand in front of the two men. "Of course. Follow me to the maintaince room. We'd better not make a scene of this."

V'yr Vorsa

12-09-2013 09:36:56

Sight stood in the maintenance room, almost patiently waiting for his seniors to arrive with the thugs. As the Jedi entered, followed by the men with a dumb look on their face, Vorsa smiled at the young man and bid him to approach. As he did, she turned to the thugs.

"Please, sit." she said with a calm but determined tone as she pointed at a nearby set of boxes which probably carried some form or machinery. The two stood there, defiant and grim looking. They had already resisted the effects of the Mind trick and it wouldn't work again...at least for a time. Vorsa gave them a furrowed stare. "Sit!" as she said that her hand moved. Both mens knees gave way and they slumped onto the boxes. She was a telekinesis expert and it showed.

"Now we will talk about some tibanna gas shipments." A'lora said as she drew near to the thugs. "You will not be harmed, but we do expect you to cooperate." she added.

"Weee don't know nothin'." the larger of the two spoke, the Transdohan "And even if weee did, we wouldn't tell you, krrriffin Jedi." he smirked, showing a mouthfull of sharp teeth, and crossed his arms on his chest.

"Indeed?" A'lora asked and looked over to his partner, a young human who was visibly trembling and looking at A'lora's lightsaber with wide, fearful eyes. "Your partner doesn't seem so confident."

The Transdohan turned to face his companion "You won't tell thisss schutta nothin', lassserbrain. Or you're dead." His companion flinched at his words and seemed to tremble even more.

"Now, now." Vorsa walked to the trembling man and placed her hand on his head. "There is nothing to fear." she said in a soft, almost motherly voice as her mind connected to his for a brief instant. "I know what you fear, young one. Rejection, retribution but most of all you are afraid of what you put yourself into, isn't that right? You miss your home and your family." she asked as he suddenly stopped trembling and looked up at her. "We are protectors and healers, child, we won't harm you." she continued "Tell us about the tibanna and I promise we will take you home." she said sincerely.

The Transdohan moved to his her but A'lora's boot found his chest and he fell over backwards. The fearful human turned his gaze toward the Transdohan as Vorsa scolded A'lora with a stern gaze. "You say you protect and yet you kicked Ssiirurk. Liar!"

"See the truth of my words." Vorsa said and touched the man's forehead with her finger, touching his mind with her own. After a few moments the man looked at the Jedi and spoke.
"The tibanna ships from Hangar 6 every other day. I don't know where it goes but someone there should know." he said, defeated "Please, take me away from here."

"We will." Vorsa reassured him and motioned for him to walk with her. "I'll take him to the ship, A'lora. You and Sight do what needs to be done. I will bring some reinforcements with me."

A'lora nodded and showed Sight to follow her. As the two Jedi once again vanished in the crowd, Vorsa walked beside the young human back to their ship.

Sight

13-09-2013 21:39:43

The smell of grease and metal underneath the stench of unwashed bodies filled Sight’s nostrils as he weaved his way through the dense crowd of workers in the main corridor, it made him feel at home. A’lora was moving slightly in front of him as they made their way through the crowd. Sight was still a bit shaken from when Vorsa had connected to his mind. He had half smiled and nodded with respect to the two female Jedi and thankfully he had not been drawn into a conversation about his past with them. Though he couldn’t help but get the feeling that was not the end of it, she had seen too much.

It didn’t take them long till they had made their way to the entrance of Hanger 6. A’lora started to move towards a small doorway beside the main cargo entrance only to stop as Sight passed behind her while letting two fingers slide softly across the small of her back. ‘Not that way’ rang through her mind during the brief contact. Her movement never seemed to stop as she flowed into the trailing position. Sight ducked into a small service room and locked the door behind A’lora as she entered. “Do you mind, I’m going to need to conserve my energy for now.” Sight said as he pointed to a large air vent in the ceiling. Reaching out with the force A’lora pushed the vent cover up and into the duct work. Sight’s mental state seemed to have stabilized considerably since they had entered the station so A’lora didn’t question what plan he might have concocted.

It had been a simple matter of navigating a few hundred meters through rather dusty ducts till they reached a vent in a back corner of Hanger 6. Sight pointed to a worker standing near to the vent and out of the field of view of the others. As he loosened the vent cover as quietly as he could he whispered to A’lora. “I will create a small field of darkness at the opening to the vent once I have it up you will need to push open the cover and use the force to drag him into the blackness. We need to make this as quiet and quick as possible. On the count of three.” His red eyes stared at A’lora till she nodded. Holding up three fingers Sight let one fall and then slowly let another fall as he concentrated on pushing the light away and let the force flow through him. His third finger fell and a bubble of darkness formed around the vent’s opening. A’lora reached forward and pushed the vent cover open with her hand as the darkness formed. Sight’s breath came heavy as the worker slid to a stop in front of the vent. A’lora drug the poor man into the duct as Sight released his sphere of blackness letting the light back in as he pulled the vent cover back into place.

A'lora Kituri

14-09-2013 00:35:35

"Hey! This Tibanna isn't going to move itself. Get back to work before I have you transferred to Tattooine as a moisture farmer." A voice rang out, reverberating into the crawlspace. Squinting his eyes in fierce concentration, Sight simply stared through the thin slits within the vent cover. "I don't think that trick is going to work twice. There might be more down there." He stated, scanning the limited field of view offered to him by the crawlspace opening.

"It looks clear. If there are others, they won't be watching the back corner of Hangar 6." The Neti commented, looking back to the unconscious mercenary, his figure twisted and contorted to fit within the small opening. "How long will it be before he's awake?" She asked the lavender-skenned woman, who had somehow crammed the body beside her. "Fours hours, maybe more. It is part of a technique I learned long ago, as a pack hunter on Shili." A'lora offered with a shrug, "The area looks clear. I'll investigate." She finished, moving aside the slitted vent cover with the Force and jumping down. She landed silently in a crouch, instinctively scanning the immediate area for hostiles. The hollow montrals protruding from the top of her skull had detected nothing in the vicinity ultrasonically, letting her know it was clear to signal the other two Jedi down.

Raising two fingers upwards, the Togruta signaled the two Jedi down. Slipping into a concealing position, the three Jedi observed the hangar. A raised observation platform provided two mercenaries with a wide field of view as they stood watch over the crews loading the Tibanna shipments onto large hoversleds in large, cylindrical containers. Trapped with what was percieved as a rather uneventful job, the two guards conversered on the platform, stealing a glance every few minutes to keep themselves aware. One of the guards, likely addicted to some narcotic looked anxiously about the hangar, frantically fingering his E-11 blaster rifle. V'yr could sense the turmoil within the man as his mind was clouded by the effects of spice withdrawl. As she reached out to sense the man's feelings, his emotions became completely open to her. Drawing her companions' gazes to the figure, she drew their attention to the addict.

"Interesting." Sight observed, perring over the durasteel container just long enough to steal a glance at the two men, "His mind will have been weakened from his obsession with narcotics. If we get close enough, I should be able to steal his attention to something else. Thoughts?"

The two Jedi considered their options. There were sure to be more guards in the room, though most of them were concentrated on moving the Tibanna between hangars. Each moment, a contingent of soldiers formed a circle around one of the hoversleds, escorting in another shipment. "I can move behind the containers, look for a way to sabotage their hoversleds or the freighter, itself."

"Good idea." Sight concurred, turning back around to find the Togruta missing. Pointing directly upwards, V'yr drew his attention to a dark-skinned figure moving slowly along a series of pipes and narrow platforms along the wall. He could barely see the figure as she manipulated the light around her, bending it in such a way that it nearly blended her in with her surroundings. She motioned for the albino to follow below her, drawing his attention once again to the drug-addled mercenary. V'yr split off from the group, sliding along various obstacles as she continued to the freighter that was being packed full of Tibanna gas canisters. She made a fleeting glance at the albino, recalling the turmoil within the Padawan when their minds had interlinked.

Gon Doru

23-09-2013 16:21:46

(This is an introduction of God Doru, once Dark Jedi Sith of House Plagueis. This begins at the end of an Assault on Athiss and will come up to present. Anyone want to continue it that would be cool. A way for Telum to come to the lightside. This will show exactly where Gon Doru is at the present time. A chasm has opened up for his future and he can either fall into the Abyss below and fall deeper into the waiting arms of the dark side or he can be pulled up. Lifted into the realm of Light. I leave it at a good spot if anyone wants to find this Wayward Sith Weapon. I don't expect everyone to read it, Liam is the only one that it is declared Mandatory...

ABY:37
Outside Athiss Space
Aboard the BAC Harrower
Prologue

The Bothan Assault Cruiser Harrower hung in space keeping pace with the Plagueian Fleet massing outside of the Athiss system. The battle for the planet is coming, and even the ships appear to be chomping at the bantha bit. Within the large craft the Dark Jedi that made up Battle Team Karness Muur were busy making arrangements to move in on an assault against the planet. Even the soldiers were taking up arms and armor in preparation. This was to be an assault of stealth and this crew was all capable of that much.
All except Telum, the Dark Jedi Knight was still in the small room shared between him and another of the Team. He was not alone; three slaves were on their knees before him.
“Look at you,” the vocoder assisted voice growled. “You are all worthless. I asked you all to polish my armor and ready my gear, but there are smudge marks all over the place. One beam of light hits this Vorracian armor I will be seen.”
“We are s-s-sorry Master,” one of them spoke. The female and mate to the largest of the males had a stuttering problem in the sight of the Sith Weapon. A fast shin strike under her chin sent the frail body against a wall. She laid against the floor weeping in pain.
“You don’t even know what she has done to you?” Umbra looked at the smaller male. “You love that woman, yet she has picked this large mate over you. Look there she is cowering from me and you and he both kneel. If you loved her you would go to her.”
The smaller male made a move to do so, and at the same time the bigger human moved to push his way to the female. Telum let out a throaty laugh. As the small male stood back, and away the Former Tusken moved to him. “Listen when I was on the sands of Tatooine, and my people wanted a mate, we killed the competition in a duel, but we are not among my people. Here take my krayt tooth dagger and kill that man.”
Before the bigger male could see what was happening the sharp blade sliced under his chin spilling his life blood all over the female he was helping. When the body had slumped to its side the neck looked like a wicked smile. The female stared in terror up at the smaller man, and scampered away from her.
“Now look you have taken from her the man that was to father her child.” Telums’ eyes would have twinkled if he had any. “Deep within her belly is growing that dead man’s child. She is just a whore anyway and will find the next big man to protect her. You must simply kill her too.”
But the smaller slave did not want to kill, went so far as to put the dagger down. This simple action enraged Telum. “You will do this, or I will end your life and take her to fulfill my desires. As your life bleeds from you the last things you will hear are her screams of pain as I do what I want to her. No you will kill her, and do so now.”
The females’ eyes looked up at this man, pleading for her life, yet he still gathered up the knife and plunged it deep into her belly. He wrenched it sideways and pulled with his feeble strength pulling out intestines on the hooked notch of the blade.
“You have now killed two of my personal slaves,” Fistan shook his head in disgust. “I will simply have to pay Kuro for your life. I cannot allow my possessions to be taken from me.”
The crimson blade flashed to life in a shushed whisper the lightsaber seemingly appearing in the hand of the Dark Jedi. A quick and simple strike through the slave’s chest was enough to boil heart, lungs and sinew into a steaming mess of dead slave.

Athiss

The team of three Dark Jedi, and a squad of elite soldiers made their way around the main battle being waged across the plain. Their goal: the temple found here, but sensor data and information from space based sources show that the One Sith have massively focused their attentions on defending this area from all hostile forces. This left a course of action simple: Stealth. The team made up of Brimstone, the Chiss had made it clear that he would be involved in this mission regardless of what happened. Kuro the Berserker might not have been a good pick, yet the Equite had some rough handed experience with combat if it came to it. Finally the last Dark Jedi was Telum vas Umbra the dark weapon would serve its purpose as leader of the squad of elite soldiers accompanying the team.
“You know I am still not happy about you killing my slave, Telum,” Kuro made the comment to the Sith as the group hunched down to observe a group of One Sith troops making a perimeter sweep. “I mean seriously you knew what you were doing.”
“Kuro, he killed two of my slaves,” Telum’s voice was calm, calculating. “And it served no real purpose.”
“You mean you were acting as some kind of malicious malcontent?”
“Yes, I do not care about these slaves, and honestly it was a little enjoyable to mess with that man.”
Kuro rolled his eyes then placed his face squarely into the binocs to look out again at the troops. “Seems our chance is clear and good work Brim suggesting we do this just as the sun sets.”
“Well ya, think about it,” Brimstone whispered. “These guys are slightly busy dealing with the primary attack our main forces our pulling as well as what the Sadoweins are doing.”
“Sadowans,” corrected Telum.
“Oh, sorry Naga Sadow sympathizer,” the Chiss flashed the former Tusken a grin. “As I was saying they also will expect a night time attack also, but right now these guys are not even conscious of what we are doing.”
The squad hunkered down and made another forward advance past One Sith guards. When the soldiers looked away the crew would sneak past, or in the case of the Dark Jedi use bursts of speed. Quickly a debate of killing the soldiers as they went was shot down nearly as soon as Kuro suggested it. After all they could not suffer the consequence in case they needed to do check-ins.
Hours of simple sneaking and dodging around One Sith, the temple came into view. The possibility of recovering anything of value to gain precedence filled the minds of all. “Okay so here it is, let’s remember that if we find something, it was us who found it not you and not me.” Kuro spoke. “Telum what do you think.”
“First off,” Telum paused a moment. “There is no way we will get in the front, yet these archeology digs commonly have other ways in. There should be a smaller entrance. Since we are on the eastward side and the entrance is to our right. It could only be assumed that the other entrance is to our left or even on the other side. I doubt they cleared it up, but it will not be covered anywhere near as the front.”
“That’s it then,” Kuro motioned for everyone to move to left. “Let’s look for that entrance.”
The squad snuck silently around the temple keeping an eye out for any overhead flying to make their way into the building. Eventually an outcropping came into view, a side entrance that was obviously built by the dig team to make entrance easier. Brimstone made a hand motion towards it.
“Sir, there are two people guarding the entrance.” The lead soldier told Kuro.
“I will take care of it.”
As the equite stood at the corner just out of sight he called deep within himself, pulling the Force to his body. He drew his knives and in the blink of an eye spun around the entrance slicing both unarmored foes across the neck. The enemy soldiers heads fell back in an evil grin before the flap of skin holding their heads on gave way. The heads hit the ground in a soft squash, the bodies fell forward to land splashing and pouring blood like a couple of fountains.
There were no doors to the building and the stealth team made their way in. “Most likely we will travel narrow hallways but let’s try to keep away from major chambers, there will be archeologists looking around.” Telum advised the group.
Kuro took the lead with Brimstone following and the squad in the middle with Telum taking up the rear. They traveled down many different crude dug halls before entering a small room that seemed to be a preparation room. The elite troops set up a small guard room setting up their equipment. The Dark Jedi tried to reach out with their senses. The soldier set up a small sonar machine that once active would imitate the machines used by the archeologists to get a crude image of the temple.
“The One Sith have had a chance to set up down here,” Telum warned. “However, I highly doubt they will have found everything, or even really looked. The defenses of this temple should still be active. Even if they have the throne room that is not where the Dark Lord would have had his prized things kept.”
“Right, Telum,” Brimstone continued the train of thought. “These Sith often set these temples up as a praise to themselves. That means what they loved the most would have been kept away from sight. Not even the throne room would give anyone an idea of what he kept here.”
“So we are looking for what guys?” Kuro inquired.
“We are looking for an armory of sorts.” Telum answered followed by a not from the Chiss.
The elite soldiers informed the Dark Jedi that the area immediately around them was clear that they in fact found what looked like a chamber that had been mostly left alone. The consensus was to move to that location. The soldiers would keep this exit clear, and set up only a couple along their pathway.
Down the halls kept without light opened finally into a room that was lined with standing tombs, like honored soldiers or warriors of this Dark Lord would have been kept standing for eternity to worship their leader. There were seven of them and evenly spaced. They were all identical in color and decoration except one; it was slightly wider than the other six. Kuro noticed it first. He drew his lightsaber, the beam flashing more light into the room. He sliced at the false tomb which promptly shorted out the blade.
Cortorsis ore.
The words were sighed from the Dark Jedi. “There has to be a switch.” The Sith Weapon spoke.
“Yeah, most likely,” Brimstone looked around the chamber. “Right there!” He pointed at a nodule that sat slightly next to the false door. Once he reached over to push it the door slid open. The sounds of falling lids from the tombs startled the Dark Jedi.
Six fully armed and armored three legged droids stepped from the dust and immediately began firing upon the Plagueians. Lightsabers flashed to life, but not before Telum took a blaster bolt to the side of his cybernetic face. His cyber eyes fell dark and he could not see with them. He could feel the two other dark jedi but he could not sense the location of the droids. They did not exist like a shadow. Nor where their presences given away even as Brimstone and Kuro attacked them. They did not exist. Telum knew of beings like this. But these were droids and not Vong. How could they be like this? He tried to sense where they were not. But nothing came. Fearing for his life he tried to feel along the floor his lightsaber had fallen from his hand and he wanted to find it. Calling out he felt the weapon, felt the Sith twisted Ice Dragon pearl within and drew it to him. At the same time he upped the volume of his cybernetic ears. He could hear the clinking of metal on floor and slashed out, his blade met some resistance before something crashed to the ground. The battle lasted only a few seconds.

“Telum,” it was Kuro who spoke his name. “Your eyes.”

“Yes, I cannot see. That blaster took me right in them.”

“Well you lucky tattooed bastard”

“It is temporary, my vision is starting to clear now.”

“Guys!” Brimstone got their attention. “Look at this, what is it?”

The blue glowing metallic sphere hovered on a dais. They had no time to ask or question what it was. They took it and made their way out and back to their entrance.

“Oh look what we found here.” Obviously a Sadowian. “Plagueians brought us our victory and we didn’t have to work for it.”

Time seemed to pause, to move in such a manner that no one could clearly explain. Energy clashed and flashed, yet none could begin to rectify the entire action within their own minds. Then just as soon as it was done it was finished.
The Sith weapon looked at his right hand. The traditional weapon of the Sith clutched in his hand. He had just used the hilt of the weapon to beat to death one of the dark Jedi of clan naga sadow. The entire improvised weapon glistened with blood. He was the bringer of death, the dealer of finality, he was a god.

The more he thought such things, the more the focusing lens offered a reverberated pleasure from the wrought pain. The gullet stone of a now extinct Sith Ice Dragon of Morroth pulsated with every pride filled exhalation.
He began to stumble in his emotional rage. The seething had all but stopped. Something else began to hatch within him, and that something was as foreign to him as sight was to a blind man. This something was not right, and yet as Telum found his way regrouping with House Plagueis his own thoughts, and the process by which one thinks all but ceased.

"How many you kill today?" Kuro asked plainly. "Hey, Telum?"

"Huh? Oh...I don't know." The Plagueian held up the gore encrusted saber pommel as if the other could decipher the code etched in the handle.

"What's going on Old Friend?"

"I'm not certain, but I need to find out. Do you have any idea where my master left too?"

"Last I heard he had taken his ship, and aimed it into deep space." Kuro's brows furrowed. "Why?"

"There is something I must do." Telum reached out a hand and placing it on the mans face, palm on the ear. "I may not be back for a long time. May the force be with you, always."

With a final bow and nod the former Tusken climbed aboard a military shuttle. Even though the craft was already loaded with some soldiers and the pilot team Telum made his way to the commander and gave him the order to set his course for the forest moon of Endor.