House Galeres Run On - The Coming Storm Ooc

Sashar

04-06-2007 15:02:56

Gentlemen, due to a little confusion, I'm reposting the Run On on the clan board, however I would just like to remind the rest of arcona that this is a Galeres only Run On - if you HOO guys want one, pester Alex =P

Right, that's the introduction, if you want to get involved in the RO, post now, and remember, don't rush off to krant just yet, we need to get you guys tooled up etc.

Debric

04-06-2007 17:08:51

Alright, so this is for all other Cabal members. How would you like to start off our infiltration? I was thinking of originally staying together and using a sewer to go under the temple and into it. Then, once we're inside, we could steal uniforms and disguise ourselves so we don't get caught. Then we can work our way to the center of the Temple, which has the archives.

Maybe we could organize how the team is going to run in this topic before we post anything in the RO.

Orv Dessrx

04-06-2007 18:38:21

Alright, so this is for all other Cabal members. How would you like to start off our infiltration? I was thinking of originally staying together and using a sewer to go under the temple and into it. Then, once we're inside, we could steal uniforms and disguise ourselves so we don't get caught. Then we can work our way to the center of the Temple, which has the archives.

Maybe we could organize how the team is going to run in this topic before we post anything in the RO.

Good plan. Sewers == Nasty, but a nice entry point. I'd suggest we write ourselves in as a group of 6 Intel guys (labeling ourselves as an Intel Task Force so that Rho and Kel can write themselves in if they are late getting to the RO). Perhaps a group of the following:

Orv Dessrx d'Tana
Jaing Beviin
2x Operations Officers
2x Intel/Recon Officers

That'll give us the opportunity to break into groups of 2, thus being less conspicuous. We can touch down on Krant a few miles off the entry point and trek in, perhaps?

Roche

05-06-2007 03:22:31

I never participated in a Run On, any chance you guys can tell me what it means? It's a fiction competition?

Kieran

05-06-2007 04:01:40

a Run On is a collaborated work written by several different writers following their character's course through a series of pre-ordained events. When done correctly it can be great fun, if you need more information on it there's a Shadow Academy Course, or just grab myself (Kieran a.k.a Towelie or Dash, or any of the clan summit) on IRC for tips, hints and sexual favours.

I'd explain in more detail but I've got to go to work :P

Sashar

05-06-2007 06:07:49

Roche, It'd be a great idea for you to participate in this so you can get a feel for RO's - if done correctly they can be hella fun, as everybody's working together towards a common goal and strutting their stuff fictionally. Basically, let a few of the more experienced guys post, watch what they do and then have a stab at it yourself and as Kieran said if you do need any help, just give me or him a holler and we'll be glad to give you some tips or advice.

Kieran

27-06-2007 02:15:00

dfsg

Legorii

28-06-2007 10:36:24

Ok, I'm here and I'd be glad to get into the RO. I'm a politican in Cabal Cronal, so I'm not sure what you guys want me to do yet.

Kieran

28-06-2007 12:51:51

so I'm not sure what you guys want me to do yet.

Your best bet is to ask your Battle Team Leader, happy posting!

Etah

28-06-2007 14:11:27

Orv is currently LOA, your best bet is to corner Rho, Lego.

Legorii

29-06-2007 16:22:35

Lego? Lol. Ok I'll ask Rho.