House Galeres RO - OOC

`CC`

24-09-2006 07:00:14

OK, wanted to post this in the hope that people read it before posting :

This RO has to last a month, so I don't think we are likely to find the QUA's whereabouts in less than a week. We need to be sneaky DON'T GODMODE and stretch it out. It's about writing well, not finding the QUA first in all fairness.

Also, if someone says they are using a squads private channel, unless you are in teh squad you have no hope of broadcasting to said channel, and no hope of hearing things from it.

Also for future reference, read the previous posts before posting so as to avoid continuity errors. For example, Soulfire are currently all split up and searching, not bunched together in any one area.

That's all, my rant is over for now and write any OOC stuff in here.

Thanks

Devani

10-10-2006 17:40:00

IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATING TO THE RUN-ON

As you all know...I have recently resigned as Aedile. While looking at the run-on and discussing it with Sel,
we thought of having it help serve as a ficitional telling of why I resigned. If we keep it so that I am never
discovered as the plotter behind Kosk's disappearance but (as you've seen with several posts) there are
strong suspicions I was...I could be "asked" to step-down as Aedile.

With that in mind, I am asking that no one write in a post that they have discovered me in the act or have
expressely discovered Devani as the conspirator behind Koskian's abduction. Instead, at the end a post will
be written, tidying it all up, with Koskian and Selene (maybe Chris too), STRONGLY "requesting" me to resign.

Thank you.

`CC`

11-10-2006 14:20:56

I think I should be let in on the act of asking :P

Sorry to see you go Dev, but glad to see you are staying around. Thanks for the happy birthday message btw :)

Devani

12-10-2006 03:35:11

I think I should be let in on the act of asking :P

Sorry to see you go Dev, but glad to see you are staying around. Thanks for the happy birthday message btw :)

Ask? I'm still your Aedile damnit (until Kosk changes it :P) So show some respect! :P

I did however, discuss it with your SUPERIOR, Selene ^^

`CC`

13-10-2006 12:16:12

I always show respect Dev, you know that ;)

But yeah, it's drawing to a close, so woo