Star Wars Books

Letum

03-03-2008 11:45:18

I like Darth Bane: Path of Destruction as well as Darth Bane: Rule of Two. I found Drew Karpyshyn's style of writing to be very entertaining as well as captivating. After reading the first Darth Bane book I couldn't wait for the second one to come out. I also like Karen Travis' books on the spec ops clone troopers and what the are going through if you like stormtroopers I recommend that you read her books. :rtfm:

strats

03-03-2008 17:16:10

So I should look into Karen Traviss' books... Any one in particular?

Letum

03-03-2008 20:17:54

She has a three part series out the books are called Tue Colors, Triple Zero, and Hard Contact.

JCyrin

04-03-2008 12:12:11

Darth Bane: Path of Destruction, has to be one of the best books have ever read. I love the style of writing, and just the story it self keep me hooked on reading more and more. I hate to read and for school i takes more almost a month to read a 400 page book, i was done with Darth Bane: Path of Destruction (like 398 pages) in 3 days :D

I am going to get Darth Bane: Rule of Two this weekend hopefully, i can wait to start reading it. I will also agree that Tue Colors, & Triple Zero are good books, I havet gotten the chance to read Hard Contact yet.

Letum

04-03-2008 12:25:48

Luckily for me I have always loved to read, but unfortunately that is also a bad thing since I always end up reading SW books in about a day. As far as Rule of Two since you thought Path of Destruction was the best just wait till you read Rule of Two i had to read it twice in a row I liked it so much I am not even gonna give you a brief synopses on it because if i do i will just end up telling you the whole story.

One book I recommend people not read is Cloak of Deception it is a slow uneventful book that requires you to pay real close attention to every little detail although it does help understand some of the back story on how Palpatine came into power but I had to struggle to keep reading it which is not what I look for in a book.

JCyrin

08-03-2008 17:56:38

Well i look forward to start reading it tonight. :D

Kalak Ragnose

18-03-2008 14:58:07

I thought Cloak of Deception was okay. Surely though, whenever you read you pay close attention anyway. :P I borrowed Rule of two for 30 mins and mannaged to get to page 98. I had a headache afterwards though :P. Don't forge those wonderful Zahn books