Made Up Sith Stories

daek pyro

05-02-2007 22:03:31

Okay I came up with this quick so bear with me here.

Two jedi walked into the chamber of elders. "We can not find this Sith my master. He is more cunning than any I have seen." the older Jedi said. The other said "This Sith is a tactian that sticks to the shadows. He waits until the right time while toying with you leading you on a goose chase and then disappears into thin air." One of yhe elders said "Go find this sith. Let him dare toy with you. Make sure you take two extra jedi knights to help. If he is more cunning than you you will have to use everything you can to overpower and outsmart him." "Of course master." the two jedi replied. The two jedi exited out the way into a corridor leading to the main halls. They went and found two cunning jedi to come with them. They left in some of the oldest ships that were still around. One of the two helping jedi said "Master should we be taking TIE fighters?" "Of course we should. They are fast and quick." the older jedi replied. Suddenly one of the projection message watches went off. Out of the watch came the projection of a sith that had a black cloak with a hood trimmed with red. He said while smiling "Hello my jedi friends, I hope you had fun on our last little game. I have to say though I am disappointed in you for not following." he let out an evil barking laugh. "Maybe we can play again on Hoth. I'll give you a hint. The brightness of the snow never reaches where I am. My dwelling pierces the clouds. I live like a mole yet more civilized. Happy gaming." the image went blank. "I guess we're going to Hoth" one of the experienced jedi said. They arrived on Hoth quickly. "I think he is in a cave on a mountain from what his clues say. I also believe he is on the tallest mountain. I have felt a shimmer of emotion and force from there." said the older jedi. They arrived there. They entered the cave through an entrance near the top of the mountain. "I guess this is where the hunt starts." said the younger experienced jedi said. They went deep in the cave. The older jedi ordered the two jedi back-up men to wait at the entrance. Several minutes later they heard soemthing. Out of the darkness a voice shouted with a laugh "YOu shouldn't have brought back-up. All they did was rid me of two more jedi that stand in the way of the return of the sith." Both jedi drew their lightsabers and lit up the cavern. It was to late he was gone. They walked toward the way the voice had come from. Out of the dark farther ahead he called "That's it follow me." They kept walking but they didn't hear him again. Suddenly out of the darkness a double-sided lightsaber lit up and flashed through the air. The younger jedi fell quickly. The older jedi clashed blades with him. This sith may use his anger but he was smart to. Suddenly he flashed forward and flashed at him with one end. It took no effort to block it. The sith went to flash the other way so the jedi made to block it. Suddenly the sith changed direction and sliced off the jedis head. The elders were sitting in their chambers talking. Suddenly the hologram projector lit up. A all to familiar man walked in front of them. It was the sith being hunted. He carried something they couldn't make out. He laughed. "Your'e jedi were no match for me." he said with a bark-like laugh. He held up his hand. The gasped because he was holding the head of the older jedi master. The sith was never caught. Before he disappeared into isolation he took over 150 jedi with him.

Ylith Pandemonium

09-02-2007 09:50:37

This counts for 0.75 page, you will need 9,25 more pages and do 2 reviews on other stories to
qualify for a Dark Side Scroll.

Ylith

**Note: When reviews are made, posts links on this thread. If you submit new material,
be sure to link and mention this to add in post count.**

daek pyro

15-02-2007 08:24:24

I have another story that may end up being a bit longer.

It was a full moon when Aria was walking with his parents. They were walking on the outskirts of town toward their home. Aria was talking away about what his friends and he had done that day. He said "We all ran as fast as we could. I came in second place to that new kid." His parents laughed at his enthusiasm. "Slow down Aria." his mother told him. Aria ran ahead. He looked back to see his parents on the ground. A man in a black robe was standing over them with a blaster pistol in his hand. Aria yelled "What did you do!?" The man laughed and shot at Aria. He took off running until he got home. He then ran to his friend Isabelle's house. Her parents weren’t home yet. He told her what had happened and she comforted him. She gave him a hug and when he looked up she was crying. She looked at him and said “I’m so sorry this happened to you.” They sat and talked trying to get their minds off of what had happened. Finally her parents came home and they were shocked when they heard what happened. They took him into their home. Eventually he was big enough that he started looking for his parent’s killer. He and Isabelle went out. Eventually they got their own home and got married. One day when Isabelle was pregnant they were walking. He looked up and saw someone he never thought he would see again. The man who shot his parents was standing there looking at him smiling. Aria gasped. The man raised the pistol and shot Isabelle. “No!” cried Aria. The man laughed. “That was only the beginning.” He said. The man took off running. Aria held Isabelle until more people showed up to comfort him. He went to the local bar. He asked the bartender “Have you seen a man in a black robe who isn’t a regular around here?” The man didn’t. Aria wanted revenge more than any time he ever had. Suddenly a man in a black robe trimmed with gold sat next to him. “I know a way you can take your revenge on this man. I can teach you to use your emotions and cause him to suffer the way you have.” The man said. “How?” Aria asked. “I am what is called a Sith. We have lived in shadow and we have learned to use our emotions against our enemies. Join me and I will train you to live with us and be one of us.” The stranger said. “I will do as you say.” “Good” said the man. He lowered his hood to reveal a face that looked evil. “My name is Razi. You must leave all of your former identity behind. From this day on you will be called Daek Pyro. I will be your master.” He said. “Of course my master.” Daek replied. Razi took him to an underground building. A hologram came up of a man sitting on a throne. “Who is this?” the hologram asked. “This, my master is a boy who wishes to join us. He is strong in the force.” Razi said. The hologram replied “Good.” Over the next few weeks Daek went through rigorous Sith training. On the seventh week Razi took Daek to a cave on a distant planet. “You must go in alone” Razi said. “Of course master.” Daek entered while Razi stayed outside. A day later Daek walked out with one of the most elaborate lightsabers ever. It was black with gold trimming forming vines all over the hilt. Razi gasped is surprise but quickly recovered. “I do believe I made the right choice to choose you as my apprentice.” “Why master?” asked Daek. “A saber like that has not been forged since the first Sith.” He replied. When Razi told his master his master said “Protect this boy but make sure he has experience. He may well be our very future.”
Daek advanced faster than any other Sith. One day his master told him to return home and find the man who killed his parents. Daek walked into the bar. Everybody looked up when he walked in. He was wearing a black robe with gold trim forming vines. The bartender said “What are you doing here? We don’t like strangers around here.” “Who said I was a stranger?” Daek asked. He lowered his hood to reveal his face. Everybody gasped. Someone said “It’s that boy Aria.” “Don’t use that name.” He barked. Everybody jumped when he did that. “I am here to kill the man who killed my parents and wife.” Everybody was shocked by that. “You are too nice for that” said one man. “You don’t have the stomach to kill someone. You’re a wuss.” In a flash Daek unclipped his main robe and flashed his saber straight at the man’s head. He put his light saber away. “I am not Aria anymore. I am the Sith Daek Pyro.” he said. Everybody gasped when he said he was a sith. Suddenly he saw a flash of movement. He threw a saber dagger and nailed the man to a wall. It was the man he was searching for. “Please don’t.” the man cried. “You brought this on yourself you fool” Daek said. With those last words he swept his light saber into the man’s other leg. The man screamed with pain. Suddenly Daek undid his top robe to reveal his apprentice armor. He started using force lighting. Somebody went to run out. “Don’t move!!” barked Daek. He finally killed the man with another dagger. He had done his job. He returned to his master. “I have done what I set out to do.” Daek said. His master nodded. “I want you to go to Hoth and train yourself as hard as you can there. I will come soon and then we will set out to destroy our enemies. After that you will be a master and you will report to the top Sith. I am telling you that he may make you his apprentice once you are a master.” Daek’s master said. Daek smiled at the thought. The next day Daek left for Hoth in a small speeder.
TWO YEARS LATTER
Daek had been training on Hoth for two years. He battled the monsters of Hoth to stay in shape. He also would meditate for days. His master finally showed up one day. “We must hurry Daek. The reason I am so late is that I had to go into hiding because the Jedi were after me.” Razi said. Daek nodded in understanding. His master then told him he needed to do a quick test to see if he was prepared. “I want you to beat me in a dual.” Razi said. “Master you know I can not beat you in a dual.” Daek replied. “You may be our only hope Daek.” Razi said. He withdrew his light saber. Suddenly he flashed towards Daek. Daek went into a trance he only went into when he was in survival mode. Daek flashed forward with lighting speed. He struck at his master quickly. Razi tired quickly because of Daek’s force. “Enough” Razi shouted. Daek stopped regaining his regular state of mind. “I am sorry master. I hope I did not go too far.” Daek said. Razi smiled saying “I believe you are ready to be a master and the apprentice of our Grand Master.” Daek was son on his way wearing his new master robes. He was met at the Grand Masters platform by an army of royal guard. They were wearing blank colors. Usually they wore armor that was black with red trim. He suddenly felt a shimmer in the force. He looked up and quickly looked down because the Grand Master was standing there in front of him. “Look at me my young sith apprentice. I know you are wondering why the royal guard are not dressed in regular uniform. The reason is that this is your guard. You shall adorn the color of their uniforms.” The Grand Master said. “Of course my master.” Daek replied. “I wish them to be adorned in black with gold trimming my master. I also would like to ask if their rifles weapons could be matched with the colors.” Daek said. “Of course my new apprentice. It will be done now.” said the Grand Master. Without a sound the army turned and marched through a wide set of doors. Daek was told of all that had happened. He was tested rigorously and trained thoroughly. Over the next decade he was kept a secret from the Jedi. He was trained like none other. He was once used to test the cooperation of fifteen sith at the same time. He ended up defeating them all. He was also allowed to choose any five sith to be his protectors. Finally after eleven years of hiding they told him he was to make his first strike at the jedi. He was very glad. He was to take his army and his protectors to any planet he sensed the force coming from and go there himself. Once he was there he would search for any sign of a jedi. If he didn’t find them he would locate the area in which it was coming from. Then his army would invade that area killing any jedi seen. They did this one day and he felt the biggest shimmer in the force he ever had. He told his protectors who stayed on the ship “Bring the entire army down here. There are jedi here and there are many of them.” “Yes my master.” replied one of the protectors. Villagers who were walking suddenly saw the sky filled with approaching battle carriers and speeders. Daek planned to raid every village with his army of twelve thousand clones until he found the jedi. “You!” came a voice from down the street. Aria whipped around to be met by the site of about fifty jedi. Aria smiled and said “This is going to be fun and easy as cake.” They all withdrew their lightsabers and e withdrew his. Suddenly from behind them they were attacked by blasters and sith lightsabers. Daek’s protectors quickly dispatched of several jedi and ran over to join Daek. The special guards were a lot more cunning and accurate than regular soldiers. The guards popped in and out of buildings shooting at the jedi. Many jedi had fallen. The number of jedi was down to about twenty-seven out of fifty. Next Daek charged head first into battle. He was cutting down jedi left and right. Suddenly five jedi masters popped up in front of him. He laughed and said to his protectors “Don’t jump into this fight until I tell you to.” “Yes master.” was the reply. Daek suddenly charged in. He ducked a slash from one of the jedi and came up driving his blade in between ones ribs.
The man screamed in horrifying agony. With one swish of his lightsaber Daek silenced that scream. He suddenly felt a disturbance in the force. He jumped to the side to see a jedi blade was right where he had been a second ago. He elbowed the man who did it in the mouth. He swept around and cut through the guy at the waist. Suddenly a jedi ran up and tried to slice Daek from above. While Daek blocked this the man pulled a saber dagger and sliced at Daek’s dueling arm. Daek dropped his lightsaber. The man went to stab Daek in the chest but right before he got there five lightsabers blocked the shot. One of them quickly beheaded him. “Dispatch of them.” Daek said. “Of course master.” came the usual reply. They finished off the other jedi quickly. The royal guards quickly finished off what was left of the jedi.
TO BE CONTINUED

Ylith Pandemonium

16-02-2007 04:21:57

post new stories in a new topic

Ylith Pandemonium

16-02-2007 13:00:49

This counts for 2,25 page, together with 0,75 page, you will need 7 more pages and do 2 reviews on other stories to
qualify for a Dark Side Scroll.

Ylith

**Note: When reviews are made, posts links on this thread. If you submit new material,
be sure to link and mention this to add in post count.**