Acc Battles And The Sql Injection Site Issue

Sith Bloodfyre

16-08-2008 13:36:05

Jac has a copy of the database and everything (a clean one) from August 7th. So what does this mean for your battles and such? It means the ACC will revert to exactly how it was on August 7th. Posts made since August 7th? Bye bye. Wins/losses/finished battles since August 7th? Bye bye. Jac has a copy of the current/infected database. As I understand it, the ACC posts should not be infected, and the information will be made available so that battles can be reconstructed from there. So all is not lost. However. This will take some time, it will take some patience, and it will also take some effort, both on your part, and on mine (as well as the rest of the ACC Staff). I'm not going to go into specifics about it all right now.

Suffice it to say, nothing like this has ever happened to the DB before. In this time when we're all going through new and annoying issues with this, please remember, we are doing what we can to assist you. Jac is working his ass off to assist you and the Club as a whole. Please be patient and appreciative of what is being done, and respect the fact that, honestly, we don't have all the answers until this situation is completely resolved. Be patient please.

Macron Sadow

19-08-2008 13:10:03

Thanks for all the hard work!

A good idea folks is to ALWAYS keep a copy of your ACC posts in a text or word file, both for archival purposes and in case something weird happens like this.