Dalthid Question 2

Dalthid

29-04-2007 11:34:35

Just had to close the other topic - it was getting way too long for me :P

Valhavoc

04-05-2007 16:50:40

Dalthid (or another knowledgable person),

Had a few questions for you about managing my Character Sheet (I checked the ACC Comp. and couldn't find the answers but might have missed them)

1) Can Points be taken away from a skill and moved? If I had 5 in Swords can I reduce it to a 3 and put those points into Daggers, or are the skill points "locked in" once you allocate them?

2) Can Primary and Secondary Hand to Hand skills be changed, I'd like to switch the two around.

3) If I put points into the Training Sabre skill can I move them to the Lightsabre skill after reaching DJK?

4) This is related to #3... I seem to remember reading somewhere that Lightsabre skill points come from DB Rank somehow? Is that right or do they come from the same pool of points that your Sword and Pistol skills come from?

Thanks for taking the time to post some answers.

Dismal

04-05-2007 18:28:54

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. yes
4. The lighsaber skill points are in the same pool as Sword, Pistol, etc. but you can only allocate points to lightsaber after you reach DJK

Dalthid

05-05-2007 16:36:01

1. yup
2. yup
3. sort of - once you make DJK there should cease to be a "training sabre" option, it should automatically convert - hence, "no" you don't need to move them
4. sabre points yes; sabre style points no - that's from rank and you can allocate points to "lightsabre" (i.e. a training sabre is still a lightsabre) prior to DJK if you have TS

Sakh nhem

25-05-2007 13:52:00

On my clan promotional guidelines, there's a point that says to become a Seeker of the ACC. I checked on the ranks page and there isn't a Seeker anywhere. Could someone please tell me what one is?

Dalthid

27-05-2007 16:29:23

[CL:1] Neophyte (which you already are) - the promo guide is about 2 years outdated :)