Recent Changes/Additions to the ACC

Dalthid

02-02-2006 08:10:04

Yea, I know I don't leave comments open, usually, on the news posts... So, feel free to complain/comment here...

Ood Bnar

03-02-2006 05:23:10

i was checking out the species guide and found some species which aren't commented well.

like:

Neolian
an alien race.

N'Gai
an alien race.

would it help if i search for more info about species like that?

Dalthid

04-02-2006 12:57:48

yea, it would help - but it really depends on the source material. Most know, CUSWE is the ACC's 'primary' resource because of it's online availability and that's where those two came from. We don't use things like the RPG books, video games or other sources much because not everyone has access to them. One of the 'hidden' points of the ACC is to do your own research, either via the compendium or online - using sourcebooks and video games can be unfair to those who can't afford them or don't have them - so we try to stick pretty close to elements that "most" call viable in the online realm (because it's easy to be subject to someone elses BS if there's not a common thread). That being so, if CUSWE doesn't have it then sometimes we don't even allow it - but it all depends on the issue. So, if you dig something up, just send it our way via email and be sure to let us know where you got it from so we can find it also.