Greetings Brothers

Scyrone

24-03-2006 15:02:25

Greetings,

I am Protector Scyrone in House Galares of Clan Arcona. I used to be a Sith (in House Oriens Obscurum of Arcona), but decided to switch to a more Combat-orientated Order, which brought me to the Obelisk. I believe that we, as a team, can conquer the Jedi forces and armies. I am know I might be dramatic and I might sound lame, but I take this place very seriously (with alot of fun here and there). Just so all of you can get to know me I will explain a few things.

As you know, my name is Scyrone. I came to the DJB hoping to be a Sith and I got my wish. I had known little of the Krath, and I didn't know what the Obelisk was at all. I found out that the DJB runs off of lots of fanon, but still with the original Star Wars. I started learning about the Obelisk more and my interest for the Order launched higher and higher. I have always been attracted to games like JA, Jo, JK:DF 1 and 2, Mysteries of the Sith, KotOR 1 and 2, and similiar games, and have always wanted to be a Warrior or Warrior-type guy. I also LOVE the ACC, and I cant get enough of it (even though I am an Initiate). I have always been in OO of Arcona, but recently, I think because of my Order change from Sith to Obelisk, I changed House and went to Galares of Arcona.

If you have any questions to be asked or want to ask of me, then don't hesitate at all to ask me.

Thank You,

Long live the Obelisk,

In the force,

Protector Scyrone 6352

EDIT: According to the OO I was never transferred by choice, it was automatic, so they changed me back to OO of Arcona.

Krydr

29-05-2006 22:58:00

Well met Scyrone.

I am Guardian Kryd'r.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Kaine Mandaala

30-05-2006 10:28:58

Welcome to both of you. If either of you have questions or problems, feel free to bug me :D

Scyrone

04-06-2006 22:53:09

Thanks, both of you. It is extremely quiet around here.