Jedi ranks according to Shaft Windu

Sith Bloodfyre

20-05-2005 02:13:54

Have some fun with this one. My thoughts are thus (as Mace "Shaft" Windu would've named the Jedi ranks):

1) Stupid Muthah[Expletive Deleted F-word]ah
2) Dumb Muthah[Expletive Deleted F-word]ah
3) Turd Muthah[Expletive Deleted F-word]ah
4) Padawan Muthah[Expletive Deleted F-word]ah
5) Muthah[Expletive Deleted F-word]in' Knight
6) Badass Muthah[Expletive Deleted F-word]in' Mastah
7) Mace Windu da Muthah[Expletive Deleted F-word]in' Mastah Man

Feel free to sumbit your own, and remember, this is meant to be fun. If you can't laugh, then you can't play. :P

Predator

20-05-2005 06:40:03

How about....

Youngling Pred
Padawan Pred
Good Pred
Knight Pred
Master Pred
Yoda Pred
Pred!

Schisca

20-05-2005 23:58:36

Windu Ranks #2:

Windu's Ho

Windu's Bitch

Muthah-[Expletive Deleted F-word]ing Knight Pimp

Pop-a-cap-in-yo-ass Mastah

Windu's Crack [Expletive Deleted]

The Grand Yoda of the Pot

The Keeper of Windu's [Expletive Deleted] and other Crap like that Pimp [Expletive Deleted]

and finally.....a Dark Jedi Knight

Muthah-[Expletive Deleted F-word]ing Darth Windu

Kaine Mandaala

21-05-2005 00:11:53

Crack Ass [Expletive Deleted N-word]
Booty Ho Smacka
Pimp Knight Bi-otch

and of course:

Mace Windu, Bad Ass Mother[Expletive Deleted F-word]er.

Xhedias

21-05-2005 00:49:17

You guys have to much free time on your hands... :D

Xanos

21-05-2005 09:38:06

I've been reading the "Making of Revenge of the Sith" book over the last couple of days... its actually quite funny reading the comments Jackson made off the set. A quote that comes to mind off hand is from when Mace has Palpatine on the ground:

"I'm bending those lightning bolts right back on him. I mean, that's why he's begging- because I got him. I'm lik, 'Yeeeeah! Who's your daddy now?!'" - Sam Jackson

I can just imagine if that'd been in the film :P

khan

21-05-2005 11:09:21

hehe that whould be hell funny.

Konar

24-05-2005 05:47:22

Konar's ranks:

1) Drunk and Spewing Bastard
2) Drunk and Unsteady Bastard
3) Drunk and Rude Bastard
4) Drunk and a Bastard
5) Less Drunk and a Bastard
6) A Fat and Hairy but Reasonably Sober Bastard
7) A Fat and Hairy Bastard
8) The one and only Lord of the Bastards (I fit in somewhere here)

;)

Comments: Gee that Windu was a bad ass mofo :/. It's a wonder why they made him a Jedi when he's much more like a Sith... O-) :P

Revenant

26-06-2005 07:36:10

Revenant's Ranks

Dumbass - the lowest rank. Does what it says on the tin.

Dark Jedi Learner - These Dark Jedi are slightly more proficient than their Dumbass colleagues but only marginally. They are generally identified by the large red "L" on the back of their robes. They are frequently followed by shouts of "Bloody Learners!!!" from older, more experienced Dark Jedi.

Dark Jedi Night - No, it's not a spelling error. These Dark Jedi are seldom seen during daylight hours as most of this time is spent recovering from the excesses of the previous evening's alcoholic revelry.

Dark Jedi Day - As would be expected, the opposit of the Dark Jedi Night. Days spend their evenings asleep as they are usually mentally exhausted from a day's (no, not a Day's, that's the rank. Oh s*** this could get confusing) diligent work or study. They have few friends as there is little time for a social life.

Dark Jedi Badass - This rank has been known to cause some confusion. It is a common misconception that the Badass is a seasoned warrior, highly skilled both in combat and the Force. Actually the rank refers to the fact that these Dark Jedi have a severe problem with flatulence.
No more spicy food for them, methinks.

Head Honcho - The leader of the Dark Jedi.

Denath

29-06-2005 02:03:31

I reckon the best quote I've heard from the Mace vs Sidious battle was from one of the kids I teach karate to.

"The Dark Lord of the Sith versus the Dark Lord of the Jedi". :D