sith core notes

raven8

30-11-2005 12:10:42

i was lead to believe that revan killed malak and reclaimed his rightful dark throne

Sith Bloodfyre

30-11-2005 15:38:15

That's one possible ending, yes. There's also a Light Side ending to KOTOR. And then you play the sequel, and it's a little sketchy on exactly what happened, except "Revan disappeared; Bastila was still on Korriban," or some such. The Sith CORE is getting changed, anyways. A new one will be released soon.

Aidan Kincaid

30-11-2005 15:51:01

I believe the canon version of the tale revolves around the Light Side stories as it does with JK, JO (er ya) and JA. Same goes for Kotor and Kotor 2... Lucasarts is full of a bunch of lighties I guess :P

Also, depending on how you answer some questions near the beginning of Kotor 2 about what you "heard" happened with Reven and all it can change the way the game unfolds. So you can say he was a she, or a hero to the republic or the opposite and it will fit the story to what you like (or possibly played as in the original)

Halcyon

30-11-2005 15:55:09

I am past the portion in the New Star Wars Chronology that explains what happened with Revan. THere are no specifics on where he went, but they did make it sound like he had helped the "good" side and then just disappeared. And it was a "he"

raven8

01-12-2005 11:58:22

i still think he reclaimed the dark throne b/c "the will of a sith lord is not easily manipulated." -Darth Malak

Halcyon

01-12-2005 12:10:00

He didn't however. No matter which "path" you take in Kotor 2, he never reclaimed the throne. He left for unknown reasons hence why other Sith Lords began to squabble

Scyrone

05-12-2005 21:31:51

I was wondering about that exam. Where did the sources come from for all those people? Were they just made by the DB or were they made by George Lucas himself?

Sorry if I sound a little untrusting of the exam, its just ive never ever seen anything about those people ever (the people in the beginning).

Sith Bloodfyre

05-12-2005 22:41:53

Some of the current CORE is source, some is DB-created. The upcoming, revamped CORE is the same way. We try to encourage people to add to the myth, because this Club isn't "completely source," it's our own part of the Star Wars universe.

Scyrone

06-12-2005 14:52:27

Why doesnt the DB teach the sure part of the history we know that is official?

Sith Bloodfyre

06-12-2005 23:08:45

We do teach some of it. Not everything you see is of our own creation. However, we like to have creative freedom, and where the "ancient" history of the Star Wars galaxy is concerned, it's not completely written. It's open for many interpretations. We choose to take some of that creative liberty.

Anonymous

16-02-2006 09:17:24

here,s what i've heard for dark side revan in KOTOR. after the battle at the Star Forge, revan disappeared on Korriban, possibly to unite the Sith Lords still on the planet. then, he vanished and was never seen again.

Ceric Crimson

16-02-2006 15:14:13

KOTOR 2 gives you a good hint as to where he left, however.

Adien Falaut

26-04-2006 05:48:29

if I'm not mistaken didn't it hint to revan taking off to unknown space?

Vangar Blade

24-05-2006 15:24:29

First raven was a girl, in my view, and second to try to take over the place of your lord when you think they're dead is not the smartest move to think of your offical as still being inferior to you was where Malak was greatly wrong. :@

Anonymous

05-08-2006 02:22:55

Doesn't it depend on what gender the player picks? Feel free to corect me.

Malik

05-08-2006 05:33:10

according to canon revan was a light side male and th ejedi exile from kotor 2 was a light side female if I recall correctly.

Adien Falaut

24-08-2006 19:25:03

according to canon revan was a light side male and th ejedi exile from kotor 2 was a light side female if I recall correctly.

I beleave so too...

Destavol

09-12-2006 23:16:39

I believe the canon version of the tale revolves around the Light Side stories as it does with JK, JO (er ya) and JA. Same goes for Kotor and Kotor 2... Lucasarts is full of a bunch of lighties I guess :P
Also, depending on how you answer some questions near the beginning of Kotor 2 about what you "heard" happened with Reven and all it can change the way the game unfolds. So you can say he was a she, or a hero to the republic or the opposite and it will fit the story to what you like (or possibly played as in the original)

I think you are supposed to fall both times cause even in KOTOR 2 the story says you fell to the dark side etc. But either way - KOTOR in all its oddness works around a player point of view I guess, mostly the game was made to spark arguements about how the story went in my opinion.