Realms Of Possibility Ooc

Halcyon

31-07-2010 17:55:40

Welcome everyone to the DC/QUA Run-On! This is here for all of us to have fun, stretch our creative muscles and just see where things take us. Feel free to use this forum to ask questions, make comments or try to get clarifiation on other posts.

I'll lay out some of the groundrules/details. The opening post has been made, but I made is very simple and straight forward. It's really just a framing device to get things started.

What is this Run-On About?
Someone completely unknown to us has managed to send us to another dimension. Our job is to find our way "home" while we bounce around these different dimensions. And just what is so special about this? Well, each dimension is another sci-fi universe! I've started things out by depositing us on the bridge of the original USS Enterprise (from the 60s tv show).

While I don't think it's wise to "jump" after every post, there should be a lot of possibilities out there to have some fun with. If you are posting a "jump", please post a message here telling us exactly what Sci-Fi movie/tv show/book/comic that you dropped us into, so that we can look it up if we don't know ourselves.

Who is in this Run-On?
Anyone who is on the Dark Council or a Quaestor can post, and that is also who the "main" characters are. Anyone can come and go as they please in terms of posting, but ALL characters are up for grabs. Please, don't stick to your own character. Experiment and use as many others as you can in your posts. Have fun with it! Below is a list of the current cast of characters

GM Muz Ashen
DGM Darth Sarin
MAA Korras
HM Taigikori Aybara Dupar
HRLD Shikyo Keibatsu Sadow
SCL Arion Aquillarum Sunrider
JST Kir Katarn
VOICE Halcyon Taldrya
FIST Ma`ar-Tyrius Ga-Tir
QUA Celahir Erinos (Arcona)
QUA Macron Goura Sadow (Naga Sadow)
QUA Kal di Plagia Vorrac (Plagueis)
QUA Raken (Revan)
QUA Ood Bnar Scythe'rae (Scholae Palatinae)
QUA Shaz'air Taldrya Rathden (Taldryan)
QUA Ronovi Tavisaen Tarentae (Tarentum)