Native Business

Anonymous

05-02-2007 02:30:03

Tyren walked the halls of the Dark Tower in search of Orzons office.
I always get lost in this blasted thing, its just massive. he told himself
Just wen he thought he was lost again he stumbled upon the office.
Well ill be...

Entering the office he bowed to his superior.
"You asked for me sir?"
"Yes Tyren...come, sit."
Tyren did so waiting for the Equite to start.
"As you know a lot of times I get alerts of holtile activity near Jusidah."
Tyren noded.
"And we usualy send Journeyman to...execute these threats when need be."
Another nod.
"You may have that privilege. We are looking for a suitable place for our new outpost outside Jusidah. It would be a reconnaissance base, not too big, not too obvious. I`m sending you and as your company I`m sending my newest apprentice..." he klicked a button on his table, the door swung ope and a beautiful redhaired girl walked it.
"...Mayda Ferium!"
Mayda bowed to Orzon and then spoke.
"Hello Tyren, nice to see you again."
"Likewise." Tyren replied
"Anyway.." Orz continued "...you two are to go to planet Eden 4 parsecs away from here and search for the site."
Something in Tyren cracked, he knew the place, it was the place where he forgot his past, the place of his worst nightmares. Again he could hear the voice inside him, calling, beaconing but he resisted and maintained control.
"Are you all right." Mayda asked
"Yes, I`m...I`m alright." he replied turning his attention to Orz "Any resistence?"
"If you do run into someone it should only be natives, no one of concequence. If you dont have any more questions be on your way. I have a lot of things too do."
"Understood." Tyren said "Lets go May."
They both stroded out of the room.

In one of the hangar bays in the Dark Tower Tyren found his X-Wing with Kryatt doing some minor maintenance work.
"Kryatt whats the status?" a few beeps came form the droid.
"Excelent, get her prepped for take off i want to be out of atmo in 5 minutes." the droid complied
"Pretty nice ship Tyren." Mayda said
"Thank you. Im proud of my Jet Black. You have any type of vessel?"
"Yes, my Mankvim-814."
"Techno Union starfighter? That old thing?"
She looked at him under the eyebrows.
"No offense offcourse." he said in smiling. "so were is it?"
"In hangar bay 3."
"Ok, go get it and we`ll meet in space."
"Yes, sir."

Five minutes later they were in space, entering hyperspace coordinates for Eden. Tyren was wondering how this will end.
"This is gonna be...amusing."

Mayda Ferium

05-02-2007 14:33:25

"Pretty nice ship Tyren." Mayda said
"Thank you. Im proud of my Jet Black. You have any type of vessel?"
"Yes, my Mankvim-814."
"Techno Union starfighter? That old thing?"
She looked at him under the eyebrows.
"No offense offcourse." he said in smiling. "so were is it?"
"In hangar bay 3."
"Ok, go get it and we`ll meet in space."
"Yes, sir."

Five minutes later they were in space, entering hyperspace coordinates for Eden.

Mayda was quite excited to go on her first mission for the Clan, though she had expected that her first mission would have been under the guidance of her new Master. Though this seemed like a trivial matter, probably beneath his attention, and she was sure that she would be travelling with Master Orzon soon enough. Tyren seemed amiable, she had only met him when she first arrived in the Clan, and didn't know him very well yet. Hardly spoken, even. So this trip would be nice to branch outside of her Battle Team members and get to know another Clansman. And perhaps it was good experience to be on a mission under a Journeyman's command, so she would know what to expect when she would be asked to do the same one day.

Mayda called Tyren on the ship's comm.
"Commander Tyren, could you tell me more about this Eden place? I would like to know what to expect."

[ooc: Ty - i LOVE this setup - a mission and involves your past. This is gonna be great. And I don't mind a bit of GMing in intros or to get the story moving. However, seems we have a different style of RPing - I don't like others to write dialogue for me, unless you need a general nod of agreement to something. I've edited our dialogue, as above. I will reply to this often- don't be afraid to have a shorter post waiting for my reaction. As for any winks or jokes from Mayda - -you'll have to wait until I write them myself, dear. Mayda is not easily impressed, and will be very professional since you are a co-worker. ;) ]

Anonymous

06-02-2007 02:03:27

"Eden is fertile world on the edges of the Deep Core. Although its very beautiful its not much to look at. Not a lot of..."civilised" people live there, only tribes of natives. I`ve lived there for years before i came to the brotherhood."

A flash on the screen suggested they were leaving hyperspace.
"...3...2...1...we`re out."
As they cleared hyperspace they saw a blue and green planet below them.
"There it is! We`ll make a fly over the southern continent until we find a suitable spot."
"Roger that!" she replied

A few hours later they found a spot they could use. Deep caverns in the mountainside.
It was raining heavily, the harsch wind didnt cease.
"We should hide inside. the weather isnt all that friendly." he yelled over the hissing wind.

As they entered the caverns Tyren expanded his senses with the force. He could feel vermin and other small animals. He also sensed something bigger.
"People...deeper in the caverns." he said unsheathing his Noroi.
The glew with a faint yellow glow illuminating the cavern.
"Lets go! Keep your guard up."

Mayda Ferium

06-02-2007 02:19:18

Tyren told Mayda of his familiarity with the planet.

"Ah, is that why you had such a reaction when Orzon announced we were going here?" She hoped it wasn't too bold or nosy of her to ask. No offense would be taken if he chose not to answer.

----

"There it is! We`ll make a fly over the southern continent until we find a suitable spot."
"Roger that!" she replied. A few hours later they found a spot they could use. Deep caverns in the mountainside. It was raining heavily, the harsch wind didnt cease.
"We should hide inside. the weather isnt all that friendly." he yelled over the hissing wind.

May was glad to hear his suggestion and wrapped her cape around her as they ran into the entrance.

"Lets go! Keep your guard up."

"People? Are we expecting that? Do we wish to speak to them or expect hostility? I'll stay silent and follow your lead." Whatever happened, she wouldn't act until Tyren did. Kicking herself for not starting the training saber tests, she pulled out her blaster, her whip still attached to her belt. Though she was nervous, she also felt excited to see what lie ahead. There wasn't much fear about the situation, as she felt confident with the Dark Jedi by her side.

Anonymous

06-02-2007 08:25:59

They walked an hour or so through the tight caverns and came to a halt at first sight of the light ahead. It shimmered, the shadows within the caverns trembled on the walls.

"Its not artificial..." Tyren whispered "...its a campfire."

He put his katana into the sheath on his back and slowly and silently moved forward.

"Follow me, closely. And walk carefully." and he got a nod from the younger Jedi.

The light intensified more and more as he crawled closer and closer to the entrence of the cavern. They both came to a halt at the opening. Tyren peeked his head looked around and moved back in.

"Natives.." he whispered "...a dozen or so. They wont be hard to handle. Our problem are the 3 at the opening on te other side. They each have some sort of forcepike. I dont know never seen it before, which makes it a potential danger."

Under his coat he retrieved two Merr-Sonn IR-5`s.

"Lock and load!" he said and jumped down between the natives.

[cheerio May ^^...i hope you liked my post here...I`d like you to write what happened once Ty jumped...what happened to him, the natives, what youre doing and stuff like that..just use your imagination and common sense ;) ...hope im not asking too much :P ^^]

Mayda Ferium

06-02-2007 14:46:30

No answer from the Guardian (rank?) on her personal question to him, so she would not press further. Though for some unknown reason she was curious to find out why, perhaps to learn more about her fellow Clansman. Or to see if there was some vulnerability beneath his carefree facade.

It was a long walk in silence. She normally wouldn't have minded such but she really felt unprepared as to what to expect. Why wouldn't he answer any questions? What were they to do if they came upon others? This was not the guidance of a first mission she had hoped for. Nonetheless, shouldn't be too hard to follow his lead.

Then finally they arrived upon a campfire light. And finally a little bit of a description, though still no explanation. It was foreign to her to be in such tight quarters, mere inches from a strange human man, practically touching his back as they moved in the dim light. But walking quietly and carefully was one of her best skills.

As Tyren pulled out his weapon, so did Mayda. Her eyes and senses perked, ready for action. And then, without warning (as she should have expected), he lept down in the midst of three of the men he had described as dangerous and to be 'handled'. So she stood her ground at the top of the ledge, to provide him backup. With only melee weapons in their hands, they couldn't reach her. It was all too easy, firing down on them from her vantage point. She assumed that the men should be killed from what Tyren said, so she fired her blaster down at the two men furthest from Tyren. One shot. Two. Both men fell to the ground. Tyren was in the way of a clear shot of the third man, so she paused to see what they would do.

(Sorry Ty dear, no can do. I won't say what Ty does, but I've done as much as I can for now. Besides, out of time at work. So after a post from you, I'll react more. Plus I'm confused as to the situation and our position. Were we above them? I'll need more instructions in the posts. Baby me - I'm new. )

Anonymous

06-02-2007 16:31:06

Tyren fell to the ground in a crouch, the two men were already dead and the others moved against him. A dozen men pulled out primitive looking knives and other tools to defend themselves. Tyren just stood up pointe dhis blasters at the two closest men and took the shot. With little more than rags over them they had no body protection against the blaster fire.

Soon it was all over. He put away his guns and signaled to Mayda to come down. As the young woman jumped down Tyren felt a tremor in the Force. Swinging around he pulled out his katana and slashed through the air over the abdomen of a native who was jumpin from one of the higher wall openings. The mans primitive knife dug deep into Tyrens upper arm. He yelled in pain as the dead mans body fell t the grond, a large, gapping wound on this stomach.

The Guardian fell to his knees clutching the wound. Mayda came close just as Tyren lifted his eyes...orange, lava colored eyes we`re looking at her and a mad smile on his face. Suddenly he grabbed his head as if a thousand needles had pierced it, screaming from th top of his lungs. Then it all stopped, and he looked at Mayda, this time with green eyes.

"I`m...sorry for this May. Its not for you to see me in this way."

He surpressed his pain with the Force, and asked May to put a bandage on his arm.

"I am sorry for not telling you sooner. Now I think is time to explain myself."

[No problem May ;) do as you do...anyhow, it should be very obvious...we are above them, there are a dozen + 3 of them...read my post again. These natives are just an introduction to a bigger event. And yes im a Guardian...just click on the VIEW MEMBERS DOSSIER bellow my avatar. For all other info check out my wiki ;)
Anyhow it will take time for us to match our styles, but we will succeed...besides i like your style just need to adjust a bit ;)]

Mayda Ferium

06-02-2007 18:20:18

(ooc: Yes, i Saw a dozen, but i thought they were not near the three, and had to assume something. So I'll have to write it reflecting your update. Love the eyes thing. hehe)

Suddenly Tyren was surrounded by the rest of the group and started firing. She supposed he was going to kill them all, though it hardly seemed fair, but so be it. They had a job to do. Though he was quick on the draw, Mayda was able to help him by picking off a few of the men in the back of the group - make his job a bit easier. Since he asked, she jumped down after holstering her blaster, as she might need her hands to break the fall.

Then from above another native jumped down, and Tyren 'handled' him tho getting injured. Mayda winced from his yell and ran over to assist. She pushed off the dead body and knelt next to Tyren, who appeared to be slashed and bleeding, but fine. Fine it seemed until she looked at his face for signs of pain and was shocked at the change. Orange eyes, as orange as her hair, and a wild look about him. She stood in shock, frozen, unable to move, not knowing how best to respond.

Then the spell passed, and she used her cloth belt to wrap his arm as he asked, wanting to take care of him more and hold him, though afraid to now, after this spell.

"I am sorry for not telling you sooner. Now I think is time to explain myself."

She nodded, not knowing if she should or wanted to hear it, but he wished to say it. She sat next to him with baited breath.

Anonymous

07-02-2007 01:44:19

Ty sat close to the wall leaning on it, Mayda sat oposite to him.

"It happened ten years ago. I lived on this planet for two years already, my forster mother died of a desease on Coruscant so i was left to fend for my self, got my way around somehow. One faithfull day I climbed a clif in search of food, eggs of the native birds are very nutritious, thats what i learned observing the natives. I climbed the cliff, found the nest, i was so close to taking those eggs when the bird swooped down and attacked me with its claws, I lost my grip and fell down. I forgot who i was at that moment, don`t know how long i lay there either, all i know is that I was never the same man again. In my amnesia i created an entity inside me of pure evil, Voron Tess is his name. He only appears when i let him, when I can`t control him, and sometimes i can`t resist. What you saw before was Voron not Tyren. Voron is a beast i cant get rid of, all can do is push him down, surpress him. Not many people have seen me in this state as you have, even fewer lived to tell it. Voron kills anyone without mercy or remorse or even thinking. Thats...all there is...thats my story, thats my doom, my curse."

He just sat there waiting for her reaction.

Mayda Ferium

07-02-2007 02:02:17

She listened to his story intently, with warm compassion in her eyes. One brow was raised at the name of his alter, trying hard to conceal the chill that went down her spine. This was worse than she could have possibly imagined. Not because there was an entity in him, but because the merciless killer was not completely under his control, thus putting Mayda in danger when she would be around Tyren.

And yet that was not the vulnerable soul that sat before her now, looking to her for acceptance. As a fellow Plagueis, he would get that from her, no matter what.

"Well, we all have our demons." Though most people's are symbolic. "And I've seen many a Sith that are merely killers, like the entity. They serve their purpose toward our cause." That was a positive. Then the negative popped in her mind, "Do you think that now I am in danger, now that it has seen me?

Oh, and does the Clan Summit know about this?"
She was worried for Tyren now, and partially for herself. She didn't want to unknowingly spill his secret and break his confidence in her. And yet she didn't want to hold a secret from the only people that could possibly help Tyren control his alter. She just wished that he could find some help, eventually.

Anonymous

07-02-2007 02:25:21

"No I havent told the summit, this is my business and mine alone. Noone can help me in this matter but the Force. Thats why i strive to reach new ranks, thats why i meditate every day, to achieve a level of the Force where I can surpress, even destroy him. Banish him from myself."

He looked at her, she seemed worried.

"Youre not in danger, I`ll hold him back, away from you." he gave her a smile. "Now lets go, the rain stopped outside we can search outside now."

Soon they stood outide in a sun covered vally, a forest infront of them.

"We should scour the wilderness, just be sure no natives will attack us anymore, and maybe we`ll find a better spot for the mission."

They stroded off into the woods.

"So May. Tell me soething about yourself." he said to start a conversation hoping he wasnt to nosey

Mayda Ferium

07-02-2007 11:55:06

Of course she was worried. She didn't know if this was a wise decision of his, as the Leaders would be an invaluable resource to help him deal with his curse. And if they found out he'd been hiding it, there could be serious repercussions. However, it was his personal issue, and not her place to tattle, unless it became an immediate danger. So she'd carry this burden with him. He seemed relieved to have someone to share it with.

"Youre not in danger, I`ll hold him back, away from you." he gave her a smile. "Now lets go, the rain stopped outside we can search outside now."

May smiled back in appreciation. It was unusual for her to be looked after by others. She found she rather liked the feeling.

Soon they stood outide in a sun covered vally, a forest infront of them. They stroded off into the woods. "So May. Tell me soething about yourself."

"But Guardian Zin, I think we should first discuss what the best spot for a Base would be. The caverns would provide a natural shelter and infrastructure. What use would these woods be? They provide cover, and that is a benefit. Would we build a fort here? Or would it merely be an extension if our base is in the Caverns? Or are the Caverns ruled out? I just think that I should know what we are on the lookout for."

The questions were pertinent, but also served the dual purpose of avoiding his questions about herself, for now. She would need a few minutes to compose some answers.

Anonymous

07-02-2007 12:25:30

"Atema...not zin...Atema. Zin is my old name, I don`t use it anymore. The cliffside isnt ruled out...yet. We must search further, expand our views maybe just around the corner we`ll find a better spot. The cliffside is best for now but still we must search. Be on the look out for natives though...and gundarks. They are also native to this area." he grinned. to the left of them the treebranches thinned. "There, the woods are thinner there, possibly end on a clearing. Lets check it out."

As the walked on he asked again.

"So..tell me something about yourself. I am eager to hear your story." he poked further knowing she was uneasy with the subject. He felt as if though she was hiding something.

Mayda Ferium

07-02-2007 12:52:44

"Ah, forgive me about your name, I will make note of it. It's difficult when we just see a Roster on paper, and wave at each other in the halls. I haven't really had a chance to get to interact with many Plagueians." Speaking of which, he asked about her again. And now that she admitted her ignorance about her fellow Journeyman, without showing a preference for solitude, she best pay up and offer personal information. After the huge secret he had shared with her, it seemed only fair. Still, she would only say the basics at first. It was alien to her to share anything personal with strangers, and though she felt at home in the Brotherhood, she was still very wary of others.

"Well, I grew up in a small, remote city on Utapau, raised by my father. And I never really got to be around force-users or learn much about my talents. My father was force-sensitive, but he didn’t want me to improve my skills and come to use them on others or rely on them. That would be dangerous to anyone who was my victim, and call attention to us, as there could ostensibly be danger if we were found to be living there. We were in hiding, but I was never aware of why." She paused, in thought, but continued walking and scanning the perimeter of the lush forest. A soft zephyr lapped her cloak around her. That would be enough of her background, for now.

Now for a weakness that she was willing to admit. "I do worry that my lack of training until now will hinder me. I am starting at an older age than most, and fear I am behind most Initiates that join. So I work extra hard and have to learn more. Though I have progressed quickly so far, the journey from now on should be a slow one. There is still so much to learn."

Anonymous

07-02-2007 13:14:31

"Well to tell the truth I`m 27 now, started training about 2 years ago. ALthough all my life I have been, in one way or another connected to teh Force I have never had propper training. And for the past year I`ve been away from my studies.I`m in a worse position than you young one."

He was glad she opened up a bit. He would not ask anything of her past further...untill she was willing to say it herself.

"We`re coming up on a clearing. It looks like a few hills from here, could be good for a..." suddenly he was outvoiced by the roar of engines. A huge transport ship flew over them. It went beyondthe hills and dissapeared.

"Damn it!" Tyren cursed "Whats the Republic doing here."?

Mayda looked at him waiting instructions.

"Ok this has become a level 1 priority mission now. We have to go see whats out there and report to base. Are you with me?"

Mayda Ferium

07-02-2007 13:26:04

"Well to tell the truth I`m 27 now, started training about 2 years ago. ALthough all my life I have been, in one way or another connected to teh Force I have never had propper training. And for the past year I`ve been away from my studies.I`m in a worse position than you young one."

So he was 25 when he started. That somehow put her more at ease, and was something they had in common. "Ah, so you started later also? But I grew up very isolated. I wasn't even around other humanoids much until about 5 years ago, and so I am not used to them and their ways. And what humans I worked for were not pleasant..." She was about to start bashing the Republic.

"We`re coming up on a clearing. It looks like a few hills from here, could be good for a..." ."Damn it!" Tyren cursed "Whats the Republic doing here."?

Speak of the Devils! Mayda looked at him waiting instructions.

"Ok this has become a level 1 priority mission now. We have to go see whats out there and report to base. Are you with me?"

"Of course, Commander, but I would like to request you tell me what we should do before we ... " what's the correct word? "... Jump into any situations. I am assuming we don't want to engage the Republic in battle unless they spot us. We shall be stealthy and try to overhear them and watch them."

Anonymous

07-02-2007 13:32:47

"But offcourse Mayda. What kind of a Dark Jedi would I be if I didnt use my Force "powers" to stealth my self from my enemies. It is te advantage we have...the only one we have, we are probably outnumbere, outgunned and far away from our ships. We use stealth." saying that he looked around and to his right he saw the woods were going round the hills and onto teh other side.
"There! We`ll go through the woods round to teh other side and "take a look around." he gave her an evil grin. Obviously he had nothing against killing some Republicans.

Mayda Ferium

07-02-2007 13:48:27

She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "I see that you didn't directly address my question as to how to handle any Republic officers. Oh well, I'll just follow your lead again and provide backup firepower. I just hope you don't get yourself in the middle of anything again. I have experience with Republic military. Even their civilians are deadlier than a tribe of those natives, and look what happened there." She didn't mean to come off as condescending, but she was worried for their safety, and the success of their mission. Would do no good to gather info if they didn't return to tell the Proconsul.

"You are the commander of this mission of course, but I just want to advise caution. And to notify you that I really haven't developed any big force powers yet, as you seem much more advanced than I in that area. I don't want you thinking I can do more than I can, as that could hurt us in the heat of a conflict. I'll set my comm to our private channel, in case we get separated." She fiddled with some buttons on the device on her belt.

Anonymous

08-02-2007 01:59:55

"Your advice is most appreciated and welcome May. I already had that in mind. I`m not stupid. As I said we are outnumbere, outgunnaed by Force knows how much. I`m not willing to risk your life and mine in this situation." he stood and concentrated for a bit.
"I sense no Force users so we don`t have to mask our Force auras. Thats a bonus. Anyway we ingage only if we are dicovered. And if we are discovered the first thing we destroy is the communications array so they can`t call for help. Agreed? Ok lets go."

They walked further through the woods to teh other sid eof the hill.

Mayda Ferium

08-02-2007 02:16:52

Mayda got a huge, warm smile, happy that he was fully explaining the instructions to her now, like she asked for. Taking a few rushed steps forward to catch up to him, she looked at him warmly while they trekked through the woods.

"Now now, Ty, I don't in any way think you are stupid, just unfamiliar with how I am. Thank you for the instructions. And I hadn't thought of hiding my force aura, so I'm glad you mentioned it. I think that there is probably alot to learn from you, if we ever get a few moments to converse more. And yes, I agree to your plan.

Another question..."
Obviously he didn't understand HOW much she didn't know already. "Where is the communications array? On their main ship?"

Anonymous

08-02-2007 02:36:04

"Depends on their position. If they have already established a base their comm array should be somewhere on it, it`s not hard to find, jus look for a big satelite dish somewhere. If they havent established a base...well that could be a problem...their comm array could be anywhere, from a mobile command center to theat big transport we just saw, or both." he explained "If the situation is as this then we`ll hav to think of something. Now keep coversation to a minimum. Anywhere around us there can be "bugs"*

After some time of cautious walking on the edge of teh woods the ycame to a halt at the trails end. A big hill now devided them and teh other side. Tyren walked up followed by Mayda. As they both lay down on the top of the hill Tyren pulled out his electrobinoculars. The transport ship was could be visible and a small structure with a satellite dish on it. He saw, to his estimate, 30 men walking on and off the transport carrying building material and other things for making a base.

"Damn! They are just starting to make a base."
he said and gave May the bynoculars "See the little building there, thats commstat, the communication array is located there. And to our great pain we shall add teh possibility that an array is somewhere on the ship as well." he thught over the issue for a minute.
"This isnt a big operation May. If we can get that or those arrays down the rest will be simple. Then we can go back to headquarters and report. They`ll send a team here to clean it up and hold their ground in case more arrive. Anyway they found a perfect place for the base. Sorrounded by hills and forests, not far away a cliffside and on the other side.." he looked to his right. "...a speeding river. We can take them down just...like...that." he clapped his hands and adjusted his fingers.

"What do you think?"

[*bugs: a spy device the size of a ping-pong ball. They can be found near bases for perimiter scaning]

Mayda Ferium

10-02-2007 12:48:02

"Damn! They are just starting to make a base." he said and gave May the bynoculars "See the little building there, thats commstat, the communication array is located there. And to our great pain we shall add teh possibility that an array is somewhere on the ship as well." he thught over the issue for a minute.
"This isnt a big operation May. If we can get that or those arrays down the rest will be simple. Then we can go back to headquarters and report. They`ll send a team here to clean it up and hold their ground in case more arrive. Anyway they found a perfect place for the base. Sorrounded by hills and forests, not far away a cliffside and on the other side.." he looked to his right. "...a speeding river. We can take them down just...like...that." he clapped his hands and adjusted his fingers.
"What do you think?"

"Well Ty, I think you need to know something - how inexperienced I am at this. I've never done this kind of recon mission, or any mission, so I'm afraid you got stuck with a poor partner. But I am here to learn and assist you as best I can.

If they are just starting to build a base, we got here right in time, no? Let me get things clear so far: We see the Commstat, we need to disable two Arrays. If we encounter any Rebels along the way that see us or could be a threat, we shoot to kill. After shooting the arrays, we run back through the woods and to our ship. If we get separated, I am not sure, but could call on the comm, if not overheard.

I say it sounds like alot of running. But I think that maybe if we split up - you take out the ship array and I take the Commstat array, at the same time, they wouldn't have time to guard the other spot. Then we meet up back here, and run through the woods together.

But of course, I defer to your judgment."

Anonymous

11-02-2007 03:44:07

"Hmmm...sound`s like diversion." he said

"Ok, you go destroy the Comstat ill destroy the ships array and ill try to disable its engines. Keep stealthy as much as possible, if youre dicovered they`ll probably mark you as an possible threat and want to take you captive, do not let this happen. Shoot first ask questions later. Here..."

He said handing her a thermal detonation device. The round ball like metal object had some lights on it and a small leaver.

"...take this. When you get into the Comstat place it somewhere near the satelite dish. Push this leaver..."
Tyren pushed the leaver forward. "...to activate the bomb. Once your light turns red and green run like all hell`s behind you. You`ll have 10 secons to get out and away of the Comstat or the blast could kill." he pulled back the leaver, put the safety on and gave her the explosive.

"Remember, use the Force. Its your only advantage agains these Rebells. Ok, ill go first, set your timer, 4 minutes later you go. That will probably sincronyse our movements."

He looked at her, she was a bit worried.

"Youve done well so far, youll do so hence, I know you will." he gave her a smile and ran of around the hill only to disapear from sight behind it.

Mayda Ferium

11-02-2007 03:55:17

"So you like the plan?", she asked, pleasantly surprised with herself.

"Oh a present! I love new weapons. So, take the safety off, pull the lever, and then - can I start to walk away, and look for the lights to go off, like getting a head start on it?"

She set her timer with his. That was a good idea of his.

He read the worry in her and tried to assuage her fears. She replied "Sure, I am nervous, but excited too. "

She intently watched him go off, preparing herself for the upcoming action.

Anonymous

11-02-2007 04:18:03

Tyren walked around the hill into a outcropping of rocks. Just as he was about to leave it he saw a patrol of two soldiers with blaster rifles under their arms walking toward his position.

Damn. he said to himself. As the patrol almost passed by Tyren saw their intentions They`re going to Maydas position. this was a tight spot. He couldnt call May else they would hear, he couldnt let them pass by else they would find her. Im responsible for her. Cant let her be captured on the first mission.

He took the noroi from his back and held it in his left hand ready to draw. As the patrol went by Tyren used the Force to speed up. He drw his katana blade with such speed that the two didnt see it coming. The first man got decapitated instantly, the other was far worse. Only half of his head was missing with his brains exposed. Tyren pulled te two bodies into the outcropping, cleaned his katana and sheathed it. My noroi never let me down.

Soon he was at the base. About 15 men were moving crates from the transport to where the Comstat was. He looked at his watch. Mayda should be moving out....now!

He moved on, between crates and other supplies, nearer and nearer to the transport. Finally he came to a halt several feet from the ramp into the ship. Tyren stood there, his back to the hull, when there was no one on it he ran inside looking for a place to hide. He found it on the wall above him, a small vent, concentrating on the Force he jumped, grabbed hold of a bar just above the vent and slid into it just in time. Men were already moving up the ramp.

Now we search for the comm.

Mayda Ferium

12-02-2007 15:42:04

Four minutes had passed, and the beeper went off, so she started around the hill. Being careful to look around everywhere, to make sure she wasn't spotted, she neared the Comm Stat. Not wanting to enter its front door, surrounded by 6 guards, she went around the perimeter, not difficult since it was under forest cover, and forest was to the back of the CommStat. Sure enough, there was a side door, with a guard, of course. What she needed was a distraction. Staying under cover at the edge of the trees, she ran to the other side of the building, doing recon. More people gathered there, as if in a meeting. She overheard - seems there was a scuffle near the transport - so Ty must have called attention to himself. She hurried back to the other side door, as she saw the array was closer to that side, and got as close as she could.

Using a mind trick on the sole guard, he heard a noise inside the building and ran in. Mayda followed him, quickly and silently. Within the door, she saw him running, and shot him in the back with her blaster. Easiest option. The computer console was in the room on her left. Only two men left in there, shot both of them. Seems everyone else had ran to the meeting because of Ty's ruckus. Looking at the controls, there was no off button, so she shot all of the controls. The deed was done, she looked cautiously and ran out, as Ty was surely on his way to the hills.

THough it would take a bit longer, she stayed on the edge of the forest, until out of blaster range from the front of the Commstat, and made it back to the hills. Catching her breath, she awaited any word or sign from Tyren.

Anonymous

12-02-2007 16:23:20

Tyren crawled through the vent system. Soon he was above the comm unit room. Two men were at the consols conversing about how they`ll be going home soon once they finish the base.

Would`nt count on it boys! Tyren tought. He waited patiently, slowly removing the small bars that covered the opening. Once one of the men exited the room Tyren jumped down behind the other and snapped his neck before he could yell a warning. He positioned the mans body so it faced the wall opposite to the door and moved to the wall near it.
The other man walked in.

"Hey, chief wants us up on the bridge." he said but didnt get a response "Hey, you hear me, Koren?" now he moved inside, fatal mistake. Once the door closed the noroi pierced his heart, Tyren shut his mouth so the man doesnt scream. He was dead. Whiping clean his blade he placed a satchel charge bellow the comm unit and put the timer on 10 minutes.

There werent much men on the ship, mst were outside preparing the base so Tyren moved freely around, evading some men here and there, but he had to move fast, he knew that he had little time to loose. Within several minutes he was in the engine bay. Two aremd sentries and a few techs were there. Tyren walked in and one of teh sentries spotted him aletring the other.

"Who are you?" the rose their guns. Tyren had his hands behinnd his back clutching his blasters.
"My name is not important, what is important your standing in my way..." he pulled out the blasters and shot the men. It was done with such speed and precission that they didnt see it coming. He took care of the techs easily since they had little or no weapons.

Now all he had to do is place the two thermal detonators and run like hell.

So he did. And they blew.

Outside everyone turned toward the ships engines, black smoke was caming out of the exhausts as small explosions shook the back of the ship. Soon after another explosion destoryed part of the hull. The comm unit burned in flames. Blaster shots could be heard from the inside.

Tyren ran down the coridors, he knew very well a big fight awaited him on the outside. He wated to ditch it though, but had no idea as to how.

I guess ill have to think along the way.

As he came near the ramp he could see men running in, blasters draw, to his estiment 20 in whole. An opportunity arose as Tyren saw a way out. The right wall. Using the Force to speed up he jumped, ran across the wall and fell down on the ramp. The men were stunned as to how he had done that. Concentratinga s much as he could he utilised teh Force again raising the ramp as much as he could then ran toward the hills firing behind him at the men that were left outside. One of tehm shot and hit the Guardian in the arm. Tyren screamed, dropping the blaster. Knowing he was a "sitting duck" he rose and ran further toward Mayds position.

Mayda Ferium

12-02-2007 16:39:34

A few minutes passed by and no word, but Mayda couldn't wait. She went around the left side of the hills and saw some explosions near the ship, clearly visible in the distance. She started running toward it, still having all her weapons on her.

Within just a few minutes, she saw a figure being chased by a mob - Tyren. My how he had a talent to get in the middle of action. She couldn't shoot her blaster yet, or she'd hit him, so she ran to the side more. Too bad this side didn't have the cover of the forest like hers did. Once she was at an angle, she started shooting toward the men chasing Ty, wondering why he didn't return their fire. Then she watched as he ran, counting seconds to see how far ahead he was from them - 8 seconds. That should be good enough, but it was still a risk.

May ran toward Ty, closing the distance between them. Once he was close, she pulled out the thermal detonator - time to use it. Pulling out the safety and the lever, she concentrated her force abilities and hurled it toward the mob, trying to extend the distance it travelled.

She turned to the left, in a semicircle, closer to Ty, and ran a bit ahead of him, hoping to be outside of the 10 second window before the blast.

Anonymous

14-02-2007 13:48:21

Tyren saw Mayda running infront of him. He didnt know what she was doing but he followed her lead. Suddenly he heard an explosion behind him and a wave of hot air threw him through the air and onto the ground severeal dozen feet away. As he sat up he saw a big crater in the ground some 150 feet away with some bodies scattered around.

He turned to Mayda as she was walking toward him.

"What the hell just happened?"

Mayda Ferium

18-02-2007 14:17:27

Mayda was blown down by the blast, but not too badly and not injured. While laying in the dusty aftermath, she turned to see Tyren farther along then where he had been - obviously thrown ahead. She got up and brushed off her robes, walking over to him. He turned to her - alive and not horribly injured, so she looked behind them - no signs of anyone getting up, but she couldn't assume they wouldn't later. She bent down to him, rolled him over, checking for any bleeding.

"You're gonna be fine. I used that thermal detonator you gave me. Hold onto me." May grabbed him under the arms, to lift him up as he seemed to have trouble standing, perhaps his leg was hurt. She threw his arms around her shoulder. He could either walk side by side with her support, or if he was more injured, she would pull him as he hugged her from behind.

They still had a small walk to get behind the hill, and then a long trek through the woods.

Anonymous

21-02-2007 13:13:11

"Wait May we dont have to hike." Tyren said and sat on the grass.
"Kryatt! You have my location. Come pick us up, and hurry."

Five minutes later they heard a roar of engines as the X-Wing flew by and landed not far from them.

"Ill drive you ride shotgun" he told May smiling. "You`ll have to lay down in the cargo compartment. Ill let you out onec we`re near your ship." May had little choice but to comply.

Soon they were at their original landing spot and Tyren let Mayda out. As she boarded her own ship he flew back to the base.

"Time to coock some rebels." he said. He fired a salvo of torpedos on transport ship. It went up in flames.

"Mission accomplished. We`re going home." sonn he and Mayda Ferium were in hyperspace toward Jusidah and home.