Mozilla's Firefox and Thunderbird issue

khan

10-04-2005 23:07:09

As I said in my report, I'm facing some really annoying issue with both programs since I installed the last patch (1.0.2) for thunderbird. Now, every time I click, on a link or in the middle of a webpage, this stupid software take it as a double click. I tried to change mouse but it didn't fixed anything so now I'm wondering wth to do because it's driving me nuts.
I thought about to reinstall both programs but there I can't risk to lose my mails..
Any idea ??

Mav

29-04-2005 14:34:54

As I said in my report, I'm facing some really annoying issue with both programs since I installed the last patch (1.0.2) for thunderbird. Now, every time I click, on a link or in the middle of a webpage, this stupid software take it as a double click. I tried to change mouse but it didn't fixed anything so now I'm wondering wth to do because it's driving me nuts.
I thought about to reinstall both programs but there I can't risk to lose my mails..
Any idea ??

I've never heard of the problem, Khan. Have you checked with their tech support? If those don't have what you're after, the Mozilla forums usually have helpful people around I think.

Dessan

09-08-2005 23:12:15

hmm...... I searched though the current source and could'nt see anything that would do that so just upgade again and try.