Yu Report 19/7/05

Vardar

19-08-2005 14:19:47

Yu Report

News

Well, it’s always sad to see a member go…but at least we know we’ll have a chance to whoop his traitorous ass in the competition that is brewing.

But seriously, it is sadly that we have to say goodbye to Rayf Bynne. Goodbye.

We now have another BT in Tridens, Gi. So we all have to shape up to show that Tridens can afford to have 3 Battle Teams. Otherwise it’ll be shut down.

Medals

Vardar Fen’Amar Ordo – Cluster of Fire (3)
Rayf Bynne – Cluster of Fire (2) [he won ‘em before he left…]
Rax Joris – Cluster of Fire (6)
X-Pilot – Nothing…that’s weird…there’s got to be some mistake…
Alistair – Nothing this week…

Well, the clusters of fire show some level of gaming, even if not as much as I was hoping. Hopefully next week will be better.

Competitions

We have a GFX competition running for Yu. You have to think up a logo for our Battle Team. Just think up of an image that would symbolize best what Yu is about. An animal a person, an object, an action… use your imagination

I will not be participating because I completely and utterly suck at GFX, so I’ll be the judge on this one. I will choose the best among what you send me. And award medals to the best, the second best, and the third best.

I will be running a gaming comp after this one is over. And I hope to see a good level or participation on both of them, unless you suck, as I do, in GFX…

Roster

Commander Jedi Fen’Amar Ordo
Flight Member – X-Pilot
Flight Member – Rage
Flight Leader – Rax Joris
Flight Member – Alistair

Glory is fleeting, but darkness is forever,

Vardar

JH Vardar (Sith)/CMDR/Tridens of Tarentum
SC / StA / DC-KC / Cr-2S-2E / CF-BlF-RF-GF / LSS / SI / S:-1R
{SA: U:TL - U:TE - G:LS - G:IRC - G:MSN - O:CORE - S:CORE - S:ISET - S:ESET - S:TAC}