Discussion: [ektrosis] I Can’t Slpel Wrighte! Hw

DarkAmiz

10-03-2008 01:32:07

Hey all, yes, it's a discussion. I decided to post details of the thing here, too. And, for the use of forum users(woo forum users), a discussion has been started. Feel free to share answers or whatever. Only 3 peepz will win, the fastest and most correct gets it.

Good luck!

____

Comp details:

So I shall create a paragraph of words that are jumbled up, wrong spellings and all. All the participants need to do is write it correctly, and submit it to me. For example, Hwelp! would actually mean Help!.

Only the first entry per person counts, so check it truly and really before submitting. The winner will be chosen by checking who gets the most correct answer, and in the event of a tie, the first submitter will get the top spot.

Submit it to me at aveon_landing[at]hotmail[dot]com and cc it to QUA Sklib and AED Vodo.

Note: Of course, one can cheat using ms word spell checks and etc., but one cannot do that with place names, people’s names and so on. Thus, this comp really needs an eye that is good at anagrams, spelling and stuff. A bit of research might also be needed, just to be sure.

Good Luck!

Paragraph to fix up:

Truaam, 72 YAB: Jca Ctolein Latyrda hasss bean resentlie sine rydeeng upown teh Bufallo stahfytah 2words a dsitnat lend, a playgnat kalletd Geonnosish. Howevar, upown cumming upown the playgnat, Jca faun aut that a per-sorn known onlie asss Knaie Manlaada haz deztryoed eait, liveeng behind a cheese-y trayl off moo-n dustth onwordz truegh the uniserve. Jca dediced too follwow tis’ trayl, aend hee, rydeeng upown teh Bufallo aend sweengeeng hees laitsayber, rdoe onwords t2o teh moo-n, jsut autsight teh playgnat of Tootaien.

Tis’ prymarry moo-n nam-edd asss hoasmGrens isss lowcaytered iyn teh Arksnai sisterm, aend Geonnosish isss lowcaytered in the Geonnosishan sisterm. Oh deer! Jca nauw fayses teh probbrem off a huuuuuuuuge deestance. Butt nu fiar, tis’ gland mashterr isss nott sow eesieely faszed. Goeeng truegh wif teh chairllenge, Jca faun heemself orb-serve-ing a vrey wierd pehnomneno. Knaie Manlaada ar-long wif a vrey deesgrunt-terled Bneelovent Latyrda Wainer aar eatin’ ais krim, whaile seeteeng own a beeg tayble taught too bee Swadoh Latyrda’s.

__

It's hard, I know, but for 4th level crescents, I say give it a try! :P Oh, and to the house summit, you should try it out too.

I'll send the thing out through email and on the forums too, so check it out. Have fun~

___

So that's it. Have fun!

I'll be available on email for questions. Oh, and you have ONE MONTH . Good luck.

Comp link below:

Is this the link?

Lokasena

10-03-2008 03:13:42

lucky I added many names to my spell check already.
(hey, don't judge me) :P

Hey Amiz, do we need to correct the grammar as well?
and add periods and comma's and such?

ps. what were you smoking when you wrote this? ;)
and can I have some? :D

DarkAmiz

18-05-2008 04:59:26

:P damn, if only i've seen this earlier i could have answered your two last questions: vodo's face (it's ciggarette thing) and yes.