Anagram Unscramble

Vodo

16-04-2007 00:21:30

Decipher the following words, and discover their true meaning. First person to turn in all 10 correctly will be the winner, with all others coming in behind them. Number correct will always trump the submissions that were turned in before it, if the first submissions were not as complete. Competition ends the 23rd of April. All entries due 12:00am EST. Spaces are meant to be there, all words are fairly common Star Wars (and Brotherhood) Nouns.

1. slo haon
2. naa sradhaa
3. fte orech
4. itghl rbase
5. mfialllcn eonimu
6. both erki erhdajrood
7. sdia edrk
8. wmai cneud
9. Electrocardiogram-transcendental-squat aye ai jr a (the spaces here do not matter, the hyphons exist, not there though)
10. bovi adoks

Swaresu-Dyas

21-04-2007 22:56:02

well if no one else is gonna do this then i guess i'll put what i got.

1) Han Solo

4) light saber

5) Millenium Falcon

6) Dark Jedi Brotherhood

7) Dark Side

If I win this than I am thuroughly disgusted with all of you for not trying cause i just did this in like 30 seconds.

Bubbles

22-04-2007 04:22:35

Lol, well I got three of them, emailed my entries to Vodo so's no-one could copy them ;) So you're beating me in this one at least!!

Bubbs
xxx

Vodo

22-04-2007 10:55:57

oops! I should have included instructions to email me with answers. But as the competition ends at 12:00 EST tonight, Swaresu pretty much has this one down. I encourage both of you to top your scores in Ice Slide and to start prodding Dark Sabre and Avenged.

Vodo

23-04-2007 10:08:56

RESULTS!!!

1st place: Swaresu-Dyas with Five decoded Anagrams

2nd place: Bubbles with three decoded Anagrams.

Great job you two, I'll have Medal reccs done soon!