Ros :: Second Darkness

Vodo

14-03-2007 23:44:30

So, Ektrosis, the Krath house of Taldryan.

What is it really that makes us anything special? Why should anyone listen to Chaos' and Menace's blabbering and patriotic encouragments? A very simple reason...

We have to beat Dinaari. Of course, we are in this together, as a clan, blah blah blah, but, this Clan's Victory should belong us. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Ektrosis was the last unit to be declared the "First House of the Krath". We won the krath Right of Supremacy once upon a time, we've won several interhouse competitions, and sport a very high level of activity.

So, instead of sitting there, and saying, "I don't have Jedi Academy, I can't participate", find your keyboarding hand, participate in the Clan Run-On, ACC events, and Fictions. DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER.

Who am I to tell you what to do? No one, that why you should listen. The earlier you hear this rambling about activity and participation, and pay attention, then the sooner you can prevent hearing more of it in the future from those who's job it is to tell you to do things.

Ektrosis should own this RoS, and the Second Darkness, by the event's end, should not refer to an IC storyline, but the fact that this house stands above all others in the Brotherhood once more.

DarkAmiz

22-03-2007 02:15:08

:P if i am correct, Ekky was the first house created in Tal :)

we are one of the onoly houses(ifnot only) with cookies and ice cream(i think) :)

correct me if im wrong, but we have a reputation to live to! go ekky!

Hel-Pa Sklib

22-03-2007 12:52:13

We have to beat Dinaari. Of course, we are in this together, as a clan, blah blah blah, but, this Clan's Victory should belong us.

Boooo!

Bubbles

23-03-2007 07:01:56

:P if i am correct, Ekky was the first house created in Tal :)

Ekky was around waaay BEFORE Tal thank you.

We are the original. The best. No question.

Hey, any house that can command the sort of loyalty from it's 'oldies' like Ekky can simply has to be great. Why else would we all crawl out of the woodwork to prove once more that Ekky is the ONLY house that really matters.

Bring it on Dinaari and Archanis ;)