Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Baron Zarco

10-06-2006 19:37:34

I am starting this thread for use by our team during the Great Jedi War and for unrelated competitions. Feel free, however, to use it for any purpose.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ricco Vao

20-06-2006 09:49:43

Hey in the run-on what will our battle team be doing, I already said I was preparing to leave with this battle team but dont know where or why we are leaving? I just thot it would help people in the run-on to know what they are supposed to be doing

Baron Zarco

22-06-2006 19:03:30

We have been deployed in the jungles of Taruma to investigate the wreckage of the Y-Wing that cracked up before hitting the tree line. Shortly after disembarking our hovercraft, the craft was destroyed by missle fire from the jungle.

We are now a) working our way back on foot; B) investigating the wreckage on the way; and c) ready to cope with the inevitable ambush by who or whatever destroyed our transport after we disembarked.

I suspect they (it) are intent upon taking prisoners since they (it) could have fired the missles while we were enroute or hovering over the landing zone.

We are walking single file with a five metyer spread. Ricco is onpoint (first). Tiberius if second. I am third. feel free to adjust our position if we encounter wreckage or combat, whether with creatures or our enemies with the missles.

Baron Zarco

13-07-2006 22:18:28

I know we are not supposed to double post but when I edited to prevent that I got no "bump." So I am doing this to "bump" my edited post informing the Horesemen of the Apocalypse members of the run-on activites.

To prevent me having to "bump" again would someone in the team please give me an "amen" on this and others so it will flow better?

Thanks.

PS Anyone new that wants assigned to the Horsemen of the Apocalypse...just ask. We're going to be killing some fools all day long in the jungle until we take it off planet.

Baron Zarco

14-08-2006 23:28:29

Hey Horsemen. "Meat's back on the menu!"

Scramble your asses to the run-on and get some.

There are other events left to do in the War. If I have to hold your hand and take you there you would not get it anyway. Like I said, "Come get some!"

See HoA Report #15 and visit the GJW link on the main news page for the Brotherhood.

Sorrow Prototype

28-08-2006 17:49:53

Hello,
I'm a new member to the DB as well as a new member to the HoA. I'll defenately be looking for guidance as I've never worked with forums before nor really been a member of anything like the DB.
Looking forward to joining the fray!

Baron Zarco

29-08-2006 15:11:24

By now you will have received my email. I sent it two days ago.

I am glad to have you in Taldryan and Ektrosis in general and the Horsemen of the Apocalypse in general.

I will be announcing a competition soon after the end of the GJW. Everyone should look for it.

I am always glad to hear from team members. Frankly, it does not happen enough.

I know we are Dark Jedi but we can "cut up" together from time to time.

Good job on the pinball submission.

Sorrow Prototype

30-08-2006 18:45:08

Always happy to contribute. I look forward to the comp. Yeah you'll probably be hearing from me enough to make up for the lack of conversation from everyone else.... heaven forbid you may even get sick of hearing from me!!! Nah!

Alanna

01-09-2006 05:30:13

Hey Sorrow - glad you found the forums :)

Baron Zarco

05-09-2006 11:36:35

Horsemen of the Apocalypse Report #17

The personal holo-communicators of the team members of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse vibrated once again with the signal assigned to Baron Zarco. Some were just leaving the party the phyle had just celebrated in the wake of the success of the team in the Sixth Great Jedi War. Some team members wondered what Zarco had forgotten for surely he had been remiss, at least in his own mind, or omitted some detail or another that he now called to correct. As the devices were activated his image and familiar accent once again appeared in shimmering blue.

“No, I did not forget anything. I just received word from the Summit about the spoils of war. I will be brief but the following individuals bear mentioning again, even in the wake of my praise of them so recently. If I forget anything it is only because so much was earned by these fine individuals that I cannot remember it all as I fly to an appointment I must keep.”

“Krath Arch-Priest NexusMage earned a Dark Cross for his early participation in the War. Our newest member Sorrow has been elevated to Protector and awarded a Dark Cross for his participation which came just after he joined late in the War.”

“Ricco has been promoted to Dark Jedi Knight and received a Steel Cross for work in the Shadow Academy, a Silver Nova for a GJW6 event, thirteen Seals of Duplicity for participation in the GGJW, and a Dark Side Scroll. Where’s your lightsaber Ricco? I figured you would have already had it done. I can’t wait to see what you pick.”

“Tiberius Serpentium has been elevated to Equite with a well deserved promotion! He has also received a Gold Nova for a GJW6 event, twelve Seals of Duplicity, a Dark Side Scroll, all on top of the novae and awards he acquired in the Arcona Feud. If anyone wants to see a well-decorated Priest go check out his dossier. And while you are there, check out his new lightsaber. That new saber is the bomb!!! I can’t wait to get a whiff of the smell when you cut someone with it, even if it's me. Congratulations Krath Priest Tiberius Serpentium.”

When I began as tetrarch of the Horsemen I wanted a team that wreaked the havoc fitting of the end of times. I am pleased. Ha ha ha ha ha!”

The flickering image of Zarco ceased to exist, ushered out by his maniacal laughter. He was on his way to the Force knows where to do the Force probably did not even know what, but there was much to do. A Horseman’s work was never done, for ushering in the final days was a great task, even for a team as able as the Horsemen.

Moments later, the communications devices beeped again. It was Zarco once more. His face was gathered and serious, a stark contrast to his demeanor moments before.

“Hey guys, I forgot to feed the fish before I left. Get one of the members who did not chip in lately and send them to my quarters to feed the stingrays. Thanks a million.”

Ricco Vao

10-09-2006 13:37:31

This comp. is off to a bit of a slow start I'm trying to get Sorrow to post as he is one of my students I think everyone is just tired after the GJW and school and Uni etc. have started again (in Britain anyhoo) hope it picks up I like the idea very creative Zarco I'm liking you more and more your really imaginative, a damn good leader and a good friend to have in the DB. >:)

Sorrow Prototype

20-09-2006 21:13:40

Ok Ok!! I'm back you can all breath a sigh of relief!!
Sorry about the down time.
I've now posted in the Assault competition so can other people please post lots and fast cause I'm just hurting to get in there and go nuts.
Sorry I didn't manage to get in for the replenishing supplies competition. That was defenately my bad.

Sorrow Prototype

23-09-2006 11:25:30

Damn Zarco these runnons are great!! keep them coming!!

Ricco Vao

24-09-2006 15:58:03

yeh a slow start but we are off now its looking fun I need a bit more info who is this professor guy

Sorrow Prototype

25-09-2006 04:38:34

Hey Baron Zarco sorry about the blah blah post in the assault!! I accidently posted the same post twice and i couldn't figure out how to delete it!! oops my bad sorry.

Andan Taldrya Marshall

25-09-2006 10:24:48

That's what mods are for :D

It's deleted now

Edit: 300 posts for me! woohoo!

DarkAmiz

26-09-2006 18:14:23

hi all :) me newbie needing care from all you seniors out there

will accept anything ranging from advice to x stealth fighters :P

Ricco Vao

26-09-2006 18:25:49

hey we will all help you dont wory thats what I'm here for

Hel-Pa Sklib

26-09-2006 20:08:39

eh... Da...

Your in my BT :)

kthnxbai!

DarkAmiz

30-09-2006 21:45:05

soz for that extra reply b4 :P

cyaz

oh btw, mods u can er, delete my past post on this thread... or not....

*muching*

ACO DarkAmiz

Andan Taldrya Marshall

01-10-2006 14:32:13

There's no real need for it to be deleted, there's no rule against posting in another BT's thread. If you want the post deleted I can do that though.

DarkAmiz

14-10-2006 00:04:11

if it isnt breaking any rules.... then no need :D thanks anyway

Sorrow Prototype

14-10-2006 18:36:08

Taku or Baron Zarco or anyone! you wouldn't be able to go into the Cho'Kira horsemen of the apocolypse runnon and delete the post by Illian Syn? He's a friend of mine and was using my computer and I didn't realise he was signed in when I made my next post so I posted under his name... I erased the post body and added an appology but the post is still there! I'd be gratefully apreciated... Sorry once more and thankyou!!

Andan Taldrya Marshall

14-10-2006 19:17:43

Done

You can call me Crix, btw =P

Sorrow Prototype

16-10-2006 22:06:46

Thanks again Crix!
This is the second time you've dug me out of a hole. I'll try not to let it happen again! ha
cheers

DarkAmiz

17-10-2006 06:35:18

hmm, u people are one of the only people who are active :S

Baron Zarco

17-10-2006 08:16:55

Thanks for noticing. We always be tryin' to slag ass baby.

Ricco Vao

17-10-2006 14:06:54

Active? Who? not me surely I do nothing all day I'm bored someone give me something to do Amiz do you need help? Sorrow anyone?????

Sorrow Prototype

17-10-2006 18:52:00

What?.... No!....huh? hehe
Yeah I'm never active all I do is check the ACC 2-3 times a day to see if Erinyes has posted so I can make my death post and finnally get promoted again as well as checkthe Cho-Kirai runnon 2-3 times a day as well... No I'm not active....

Baron Zarco

17-10-2006 20:52:11

Thanks, you guys are the greatest.

AlMeda Zarco

17-10-2006 21:01:01

Baron Zarco asked me to ask you guys, espeially Ricco if there was a subject you anted to address next in the run-ons. The prizes would be the same but, more importantly, our story would keep going.

For example, is there some aspect of Ricco's past that our story could address, much like the way thise one brushed up against Sorrow'?

Sorrow Prototype

17-10-2006 22:47:49

I'm not too fussed yeah lets explore new stuff!! Just keep them coming!! woo hoo!

Sorrow Prototype

19-10-2006 16:45:38

AHHH Damn it! Where's Erinyes? I've been waiting 3 days for her to post on our ACC! I know I know the time limit is 14 but this is my promotion we're talking about!! the sooner it gets done the sooner I'm GRD and can start my ACC Qualifying for my next promotion!
ERINYES!! ERINYES!!! Where are you...? *wimper*

Sorrow Prototype

19-10-2006 16:49:57

Oh and Crix! On my battle team roster it says I'm a Krath Tyro..... What's up with that? I'm an Obelisk.

Oops third post in a row! I'll stop now hehe

Andan Taldrya Marshall

19-10-2006 16:54:57

It's because the order title doesn't really matter anymore and Tyro is first on the list.

I'm just lazy =P

Ricco Vao

20-10-2006 18:01:28

Hey Zarco there is alot of my past that we could write about but I'm not sure if you guys were alive back then erm there is my fight with my old apprentice Phytor but that was me and Trivium, there are my brushins with Jedi master Da'Nop, with other Jedi who killed my wife, with other sith that have betrayed my master Darth DeeJ. But I'm not sure about anything recent. If I think of something I shall let you know

Sorrow Prototype

22-10-2006 22:48:18

Has anyone heard from Erinyes? She's only got 1 day left to post in my training battle untill her time runs out!! I want to make my death post and get promoted for crying out loud!

Typex3

29-10-2006 16:02:36

Nice to see you all, I'm new to this battle team. I'm currently ranked APP, and which to interact with the team's affairs and stuff.

AlMeda Zarco

29-10-2006 16:15:26

We are glad to have you. Iaron Zarco was holding his report to add the announcement of your arrival. Also, we will be starting a new run-on on 10 Nov 06. Please look for it. You will hear of it again. Finally, if you like to write I would urge you to check out the ACC. If you need anything just email me or Baron Zarco.

Ricco Vao

31-10-2006 17:11:35

Hey Typex how are you my student hope you join in on the runon it should be good if you need any help just ask thats what I'm here for lol >:)

Typex3

02-11-2006 16:23:53

Okay, I hope I catch some of your guys on mIRC. Oh, and yes Ricco your are my Master. I wish I can talk to you more often on mIRC, get on this sunday. I have stuff to tell you, and I need help... Thanks

Ricco Vao

02-11-2006 16:29:13

you can email me if it is urgent don't be afraid to ask loads of questions its what im here for

Typex3

05-11-2006 11:57:58

Okay, I have been training over the past week. for my next requirement, I need to get involved in competitions. Is there any competitions I can get into now. If yes can someone introduce me?

thanks...

AlMeda Zarco

09-12-2006 11:47:27

Horsemen of the Apocalypse – Report #28

Al’Meda Zarco logged her report from the confines of the Vergesso Asteroid, so large and unusual that the entire asteroid field was named after it. The report was logged as opposed to transmitted for the Tenloss, or someone, perhaps something, that made its home on e Asteroid, was jamming all transmission of communications signals.

“Greetings. We rae on the Vergesso Asteroid seeking information from the Tenloss as regards a Bounty Hunter named Karrsk who is working for Darth Nukleuz. I am unable to transmit this report as usual, presumably because the transmission is being jammed.. I am logging this report for distrivution later.>

“For services during the second week of the campaign, the fllowing medals have been awarded:

Crescent with Emerald Star – GRD Illian Syn
Crescent with Topaz Star – GRD Sorrow Prototype
Crescent with Quartz Star – SBL Crix

Their efforts have, along the others participating, have been valiant and productive. At present the party consists, in order of rank and alphabetically where rank coincides, of:

SBL Crix
OT Fire Knight
DJK Baron Zarco
DJK Ricco Vao
DJK Vodo
JH Al’Meda Zarco
GRD Illian Syn
GRD Joshman Dyas
GRD Sorrow Prototype
PRT Xerxes

[OOC: The link for the run-on is below. One must posta t least twice in a week to qualify for the weekly award.]

http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/forum/i...20&#entry149205

In other news, before arriving at the Vergesso Asteroid, I decided to register the Horsemen of the Apocalypse for Anshar’s run-on event. Please go to the Horsemen Miscellaneous thread at the link below to indicate your intent upon participating. Much like the efforts with the Tenloss, anyone can join with the Horsemen to participate. I will be sending a list of names to Anshar to indicate who will be one our team for that event. Please leave a note at the following link if you desire to adventure with the Horsemen.

http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/forum/i...?showtopic=3049

“Zarco out.”

Post Below if you are with us for the SA run-on!!

Baron Zarco

09-12-2006 11:50:00

I'm in...of course.

And, oh by the way, congratulations of beating me and taking the title in the ACC Ektrosis Challenge. I would not have felt good losing to anyone else. I only mention it here because I know you will not mention it in your report because you are too humble.

Sorrow Prototype

10-12-2006 15:16:47

I'm In as well! Sounds like fun!!

Andan Taldrya Marshall

10-12-2006 18:04:25

I signed up with the Horsemen too. I feel sorry for the team that we're up against. We're gonna bring some Taldryan-style pwnage and send them home crying.

Joshman

11-12-2006 15:27:13

Count me in too! Sounds fun.

AlMeda Zarco

13-12-2006 12:16:21

I've got all of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse along with SBL Crix and GRD Iliian Syn signed up for our team in the SA run-on. I have been informed that closes the team out at the maximum twelve members.

Also, look back here in a couple of days (maybe sooner) I am posting three pictures of Baron Zarco. Your job, should you choose to accept it, is to give each of the pctures a funny (or serious) caption. Only the Horsemen can compete. The details of the competition are posted at the floowing link:

http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=2192

Be sure and post here. Not in any of our threads.

Remember, should you upset Baron Zarco (LOL) the Tetrarch will disavow all knowledge of your existence. (Baron Zarco can be so mean sometimes. :D )

Baron Zarco

13-12-2006 12:19:29

Grrrrrrrr...

To paraphrase Patrick Henry (I hope I got that right), I regret that I have but three pictures and one ego to give for my phyle.

And to quote Faruk of the WWE..."Damn!"

Sorrow Prototype

15-12-2006 15:01:37

I promise nothing!!!*grin* so don't temp me by posting pictures that will only get me in trouble! lol

Sorrow Prototype

20-12-2006 19:00:11

so... when are you going to post these pictures?... soon...?