The Crix Phenomena

Raistline

01-06-2006 14:37:41

<_< So I was out with my board sifting on the waves on the internet when I came across something that kinda took me by suprise. I think that Crix has attacked someone I know <_< yeah, he's a shady guy we all know. Now that I have uncovered his master plan I can maybe help the person he's attacked and any others that you may know about.

`~~the "CRIX belly" phenomenon. "CRIX belly", named so because it was mostly observed among people being treated with CRIXIVAN, is a condition most notably marked by the appearance of a large protruding pot belly. (At the same time this is happening some people report that they feel like they are losing muscle mass and tone, too.)~~

Woa ho ho. So Crix is planning to make us all fat. I myself have gained 10 pounds in the past month. Coincidince, I think not. But his plans reach out beyond that.

~~~~~Also Crixivan / Crix can tend to cause crix-belly - a dissention of the stomach over time and it's also suspected to cause kidney stones in some people - and white men between 25 and 45 are the most likely group to get kidney stones~~~~~

I may not be in the age range yet but we know there are many in the Dark Brotherhood who are. I would advise all of you to stay calm and orderly and we may be able to put out the fire his plan is making. If we can control Crix and his Crixivian belly then we may yet be able to use it against those of the Emperor's Hammer fleet.
We're on to your game now Crix <_<

Andan Taldrya Marshall

01-06-2006 16:02:56

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You will never foil my Evil Master Plan for Galactic Domination ©!

Menace

13-06-2006 00:19:07

You...you sick bastard! =P

Although, I think we could turn this in our favor, Raist. We could use germ-warfare and hit the entirety of the EH and all of Tal's enemies with the dreaded Crix-belly. =P

Raistline

13-06-2006 13:46:44

I think it's too late for me. Just comming home my Father says I'm too chubby for him. I'm already infected. Dont let him carry out his master plan on everyone. I already cant run 20 yards. :ermm: