Hello. (New Member)

Aegor Raas

01-04-2006 22:47:50

Hello everyone! I am a new member here! I found this site about a week ago and it seemed very interesting, so I finally joined! It's really nice, but I guess I will have to get used to how everything works. Just wanted to say hello (upon request in the sticky topic)!

Aegor

Odium

02-04-2006 05:21:18

Well, then...Hello! And Welcome to Dinaari and Taldryan....My name is Apollyon Dinaarius, but most people here call me "Odium."

lol...k, wow, that was really formal and....kinda awkward...

HI I'm Odium...lol...(better)

Werdna Elbee

02-04-2006 06:58:06

Hello Aegor, it's good to have you with us in Dinaari. I'll send you an email some point in the day with some info about what you can do in the DJB.

btw, ignore the promotions guidelines on this forum. It's old. I haven't got moderator power yet to delete it. Go to http://www.taldryan.org/dinaari/promo.php for the up-to-date guidelines.

Aegor Raas

02-04-2006 12:10:10

Thanks for the tip. I got an email from the envoy with the updated promotion rules as well, and replied, so it's all good.

Just out of curiosity: Do you need to complete your history profile at any point? I completed mine because I thought that we needed to (looked at thread on forum (old one)). Also, this may seem like a lot to ask, but could anyone let me know where I can find information on the competitions, and battleteams? I am very confused/ignorant on that topic.

Sorry for all the questions, but thanks if you can let me know.

Werdna Elbee

02-04-2006 13:13:34

You should have my emails by now regarding competitions. As for character histories, it's not required for promotion but it does count as overall activity when we look at handing out medals. Plus it makes it easy for us fiction writers to know what your character is like,

Aegor Raas

02-04-2006 22:15:45

Ah, thank you for the clarification. Also, thank you very much for the promotion request!

Kaine Mandaala

03-04-2006 01:56:33

btw, ignore the promotions guidelines on this forum. It's old. I haven't got moderator power yet to delete it.

Where is it?

Lokasena

03-04-2006 04:43:35

Welcome to Taldryan Aegor...!
I am Lokasena of the house Ektrosis.

Don't worry about figuring it all out. If I can do it, so can you.
Besides, these guys are great. They'll help you with any kind of problems you might have.

Dark Greetings...