Fight for Dominance

Dakari

06-12-2005 14:22:31

All Obelisk warriors of Dorimad Sol,

The war has begun! It is now time to put the Sith of CSP in their place, which is far behind us. I hereby issue a challenge to all members of HDS: Go and meet the Sith in battle and destroy them. Do not let your house be erased as this competition determine which house will be closed.

Details of the comp can be found at: www.krath.org/arania/csp/

Now, go and bring glory to yourselves and our great house!

Dakari

14-12-2005 23:11:55

Ok, as of the report that was released earlier today by our Consul, HDS is losing this comp and losing badly. I don't know how the rest of you feel, but I know that I do not want to see this house closed. HDS has been my home since the day I joined the DB, I even changed Orders to stay in this house.

If you want to fight and see this house prevail, the time is slowly passing so all need to act right away. Remember folks, this comp is NOT based on winning or losing matches. It is based on the overall participation level, so the more people from the house that do any event, the more likelihood that we will win this thing.

Now, go to www.krath.org/arania/csp/ find you something to do and start fighting for your house. HDS has been good to everyone of us and now it's time to return the favor

DStephens

15-12-2005 19:23:00

Ok, as of the report that was released earlier today by our Consul, HDS is losing this comp and losing badly. I don't know how the rest of you feel, but I know that I do not want to see this house closed. HDS has been my home since the day I joined the DB, I even changed Orders to stay in this house.

If you want to fight and see this house prevail, the time is slowly passing so all need to act right away. Remember folks, this comp is NOT based on winning or losing matches. It is based on the overall participation level, so the more people from the house that do any event, the more likelihood that we will win this thing.

Now, go to www.krath.org/arania/csp/ find you something to do and start fighting for your house. HDS has been good to everyone of us and now it's time to return the favor

They have sent out a report? Was this just to the Obbie house or the clan in general?

DS

Dakari

16-12-2005 01:30:31

Timbal sent out a report listing the current standings from MP gaming only. If you didn't get it, let me know and I can forward it to you. That post was directed at the Obie HDS but you're welcome to post here, especially if you're looking for opponents.

DStephens

16-12-2005 01:40:36

Timbal sent out a report listing the current standings from MP gaming only. If you didn't get it, let me know and I can forward it to you. That post was directed at the Obie HDS but you're welcome to post here, especially if you're looking for opponents.

Nah its ok, I didnt know how things were going, for some reason I havent gotten clan mails, dunno if there are any going out either though. :P As for opponents, I really cant participate in anything but the writing comps, as I can only use my work pc or to a more limited capability my mothers pc, so that knocks me out of alot. Honestly and Im not trying to patronize when I say this, but I hope HDS gets more participation. HDS was the first house I was in, and also my first summit position, and is my first home in the DB, and I dont want to see it go down on something like a lack of participation.

Yes this is a call to all you obbies, dont let HC take HDS down so easy, writing a story isnt that hard, I did, and I write like an alcoholic going through withdrawls. And like your QUA said its not how good you do, its WHAT you do that counts in this competition.

Raidoner

09-03-2008 16:35:51

Dakari, arent you a Sith Battle Lord?