Rollmaster Reports

Uzbad

07-05-2005 18:04:23

Alright here is my first report, It'll be short but hey, it's my first one.

For those of you that don't know me I am Uzbad, and have been in the DB for just over 7 months. I am a JH and proud of it, although I wouldn't mind getting my saber.

Now down to business:
I would like to get a list of all currant M/A pairings. Please get those to me ASAP at: uzbad.4438@gmail.com

I think I will be sending out reports every two weeks, maybe more if need be, on saturdays. That means two saturdays every month, for those of you with bad math skills.

Uzbad Zol Volsarax

Uzbad

14-05-2005 14:38:35

RM report May 14 2005. (only 5 more days until RoTS)

I'll start with an activity report:
Awards:
• KPN Saitou
1. Crescent with Amethyst Star for Drunk Jedi competition.
2. Star of Antei for service to the brotherhood and clan

• GRD Radek
1. Crescent with Sapphire Star for Drunk Jedi competition

• JH Uzbad
1. Crescent with Emerald Star for May pole competition

• DJK RevengeX
1. Crescent with Sapphire Star for May pole competition

• KP Exodius
1. Star of Antei for service to the clan

Promotions:

• Vail Aquillarum Unteminar, elevated to DA from KPN. (heartfelt congratulations Vail)

SA:
• GRD Radek
1. Passed Conflict Mediation with a score of 95.

OK so far I have gotten three responses to my request for all M/S pairing.
Here are the three official M/S pairings as of now:
GRD Revan and Kschamehellan
JH Uzbad and Arania
GRD Radek and Exodius

There is only one more possible pairing, as Ramser has not reported who is master is. Plaese get that to me ASAP

I've decided on weekly reports instead of the 2 per month I was planning on.

JH Uzbad Zol Volsarax.

Uzbad

20-05-2005 23:46:56

REPORT #3. May 20th (1 day early)

I am not going to do an activity report this week, It's way to much work. :P

Anyway, It has been brought to my attention that many people do not have the CSP promotion Guidelines. These guidelines are important for all members under DJK to have in order to know how to gain the next rank. They are also important for members above DJK to guide their students properly.

Here are the guidelines:

The Path of the Initiate
The following will detail the steps needed to be accomplished by the Initiate, or the Student wishing to gain in knowledge. The steps are broken down and explain in detail what needs to be done. When applicable, the reasoning behind the task is given. Behold, Initiate, the path to Dark Jedi Knight. To do any less is to fail miserably. To pass is glory. Note that the process detailed in this document is only a suggestion and probably the fastest way to gain rank. Any activity will eventually get you promoted, so a member needs to make sure superiors are aware of any and all activity.

Novice
A Novice is a first rank new members of the Brotherhood get promoted to upon showing some potential and improvement. It is a rank for those who have made a first step into a larger world.
Novice to Acolyte
• Completion of at least two of the following tests with the Shadow Academy will provide the basics for the Novice in the essence of the Dark Side: Test of Wisdom, Test of Endurance, Test of Agility or any of the CORE tests. This is vital, as without this knowledge the Initiate is a boat without an anchor.
• Once done with the those studies, the Initiate is encouraged to complete one of the following tasks:
1. Complete the history section in their Dossier. This is to give his fellow Clan members an idea of where the Initiate is coming from, and provide an understanding between each other.
2. Compete in any ongoing competition within a Battle Team, the House, the Clan, the Order, or the Brotherhood in general. This will prove that the member is indeed committed to proving their worth to this new family. Clan House site, and have it posted. This is similar to the reasons behind the task of completing the History section in the Initiates’ Dossier.

Acolyte
Acolyte is rank of those who show genuine promise. A quick fulfilling of expectations and promotion to Protector is often a sign of bright future in the Brotherhood. For that reasons, Acolytes are often encouraged to quickly earn their promotion to Protector.

Acolyte to Protector
• Completion of at least 2 other tests with the Shadow Academy, or participate in Melee nights and Sunday tournaments. One of those activities should pertain to the Initiate's Order. For the Krath, the Grammer Studies are advised, for the Sith ISET or ESET notes.. If you cannot do MP gaming, please contact your summit.
• Once done with this, the Student is to complete two of the following tasks:
1. Write a story about the Student undergoing an Initiation Ceremony to the House. Use of existing House members is encouraged. The length is up to the Battle Team leader. This is to simultaneously introduce the new member to the various members of the House, as well as get an idea of the types of ceremonies that can happen within the House.
2. Compete in the Krath Monthly Topics, either one poem or one story, or two of each type.
3. Compete in Melee nights with a total of at least 10 played games with at least 3 different opponents.
4. Compete in any ongoing Brotherhood-wide competition other than the KMTs. This might be a Grand Jedi War, Krath War, Sith War, Obelisk War or any special competition of at least award level 2.
5. Mentor a Novice to Acolyte. This is to give the Initiate their first chance at some sort of command, as well as helping out a Novice who has not as yet been assigned a Master

Protector
A rank of Protector is for those who are proving to be reliable. Many Masters feel the thrill as their Student earns the rank of Protector, since that usually means that the Student will progress even further in the Brotherhood.

Protector to Guardian
• Completion of the Krath Run-on studies with the Shadow Academy. This is a critical skill to have, and historically one of the Clans’ best strength.
• Once the task of finding a Master has been accomplished, the Student must complete each of the following:
1. Write a brief story of the first time that the Student and Master have trained together. An ACC battle would be an acceptable alternative, with the approval of the Master. This will provide a method for both Student and Master to both get a chance to know each other. The goal of this is to provide a comfortable Master and Student pairing that is conductive towards further training. It would be best if this story can be made to fit into a KMT or other competition OR battle with the Master 5 times in one of the multiplayer games, preferably during Melee nights. This gives the Master the chance to assess the skill of the Student.
2. Master’s Task Alpha is required. The Master will provide the Student with the specific things that the Student must do. This needs to be something which will give the Student the chance to gain a medal, usually a competition or several with in the House or Clan
3. Compete in any ongoing major Brotherhood-wide competition. This might be a Grand Jedi War, Krath War, Sith War, Obelisk War or any special competition of award level 1 OR participate in 2 such competitions of award level 2

Guardian
Guardian is the rank for those proven as dedicated and reliable members. As such, they attract attention of House Summits, who take an active interest in Student's progress.

Guardian to Jedi Hunter
• An advanced Student will by now continue their training and this path if they may so desire. If this is the case, the following will provide them with the rank of Jedi Hunter. For the Student, these steps will get more and more difficult, testing their true desire to become a Jedi Knight. For those that want it badly enough, the remaining steps must and will be accomplished.
• Once the Guardian has publicly stated their desire to continue training, the following must be accomplished:
1. Masters’ Task Beta is required. This needs to be something which will give the Student the chance to gain a medal, usually a competition or several with in the House or Clan.
2. Depending on the Student’s preference, either a writing task, graphical task or a gaming task will be taken from the Summit. This task should be relevant for the House and Clan, i.e. a gfx for the reports/websites, a story or poem about the Clan's traditions (existing rituals etc) or a gaming challenge against other Clan's members.
3. Of course, the Student must compete in any ongoing major Brotherhood-wide competition of award level 1 OR participate in 2 such competitions of at least award level 2.

Jedi Hunter
A rank of desicion, Jedi Hunter is for those preparing to earn the priviledge of wielding lightsaber; for most it is seen as a temporary rank, since almost anyone who reached this rank finds it very easy to complete Jedi Trials and become a fully trained Dark Jedi Knight. Jedi Hunters attract the attention of the Clan Summit, who show great interest in further progress of the Student.

The Jedi Trials
• Reflecting the experience of the House Summit, and the Student’s desire to prove that they are worthy of such an honor, the Jedi Trials are an exhaustive set of tests done by the Summit to prove that the Student is ready in all respects. There are to be three tests to be given, and to be completed in any order that the Student chooses. However, the Student must complete all three tests to complete the Trials. The following details to some extent to the Student what they may expect from the House Summit for these tests. They are as follows:
1. The Test of Knowledge - This test is to be given by the House Quaestor. It shall reflect on the Student's knowledge of his or her Order. While all Orders are equal and all activities possible, the Orders all have their histories and tradition one must know and expand on to be a dynamic member of the Brotherhood and this Clan.
2. The Test of Skill - This test is to be given by the House Aedile. It shall reflect upon the Student's abilities in his or her prefered activity. Not depending on Order, this might be anything from writing to playing single player levels/missions.
3. The Test of Loyalty - . This test is to be given by the Clan Summit. It shall reflect the traditions, history, and knowledge that have been gained by the Student up to this point. In addition to this, the Student will be given an opportunity to add to this by creating a new tradition or performing something that can be added to the history of the House and Clan.

Dark Jedi Knight
Those who fulfilled all the requirements of the Jedi Trials program, Dark Jedi Knights join the ranks of regular Scholae Palatinae members. Their oppinion is listened to in Clan meetings; they are sent on missions of great importance and greatly awarded for their actions; they are able to accept and train new generations of Students. They are people of power and influence, respected by all, and are the ones who found out the truth about Jedi Trials - completing them is not the end. It is the beginning.

There you have it, CSP's guide to promotions. On a side note, I'd like for the Summits to please get me my Test of Knowledge, Test of Skill, and Test of Loyalty ASAP. Thank you. :P

Oh yeah,
BE ACTIVE, DO THE Independence Games!!!

Uzbad Zol Volsarax

Uzbad

01-06-2005 22:24:42

New RM report, June 1st 2005. (sorry its late, life got in the way)

Ok, since my report is all roster stuff i'll start with Promos:

RADEK was promoted to JH on the 24th of May

Cornix was promoted to NOV on the 27th of May

Uzbad (me) was promoted to DJK on the 1st of June (w00t!)

Congratz to all three of us!

Umm not much else to say, other than that I can now take an apprentice, so all you people under PRT, got get promoted. A good way to do this is the IG's! Go do them!

Again: GO DO THE IGS!

DJK Uzbad Zol Volsarax

Uzbad

17-06-2005 21:38:43

HAD Rollmaster report, Friday June 17, 2005

Ok, It's been a while since my last report, sorry about that, but real life got in the way. (again)

I'll begin with Promotions for this week.

1. RADEK from Jedi Hunter to Dark Jedi Knight. Congratulations. Drinks are on you.

I don’t think there were anymore, but if there were, just let me know and I'll include it in my next report.

Now onto Transfers:

1. APP osidious maximus from rogue to HAD
2. GRD Syrus Korodin from rogue to HAD
3. APP Kainar from rogue to HAD
4. NOV Taranin from House Byss to HAD
5. NOV Guy Althen from House Byss to HAD
6. KAP Vithril from Rogue to HAD

Welcome to all of you. I think that's it in terms of roster changes this last couple of weeks.

GO DO THE IGs! There's only about a week left, make the most of it.
• Log into www.darkjedibrotherhood.com to reactivate your dossier if you haven’t already.

I think that’s all for this report.

Dark regards,
Uzbad Zol Volsarax

Uzbad

02-07-2005 16:33:33

Okay, time for another HAD RM report!

For starters, The IGs are over, congratz to every one who one something or got a shiny for participating.

Secondly: Promotions:

Cornix (Krath)

Old Rank: Protector (PRT)
New Rank: Guardian (GRD)

Sloane (Krath)

Old Rank: Apprentice (APP)
New Rank: Novice (NOV)

Impetus (Krath)

Old Rank: Apprentice (APP)
New Rank: Novice (NOV)

Kschamehellan (Krath)

Old Rank: Priest (KP)
New Rank: Archpriest (KAP)

Conratz to all of you. Huge congratz, however, to Kschmehellan! You finally get to add an 'A' to your ID line. :P

And thirdly: Transfers.

Impetus
From rogue to HAD

APP defaultname <---Not in HAD, but with a name like that...
FRom rogue to HDS

Laurus
From rogue to HAD

Welcome to the three of you. Mainly to the two in HAD.

So I guess thats it for this week/two weeks/ however long its been since my last report.

Stay active, everyone!

DJK Uzbad Zol Volsarax

RevengeX

21-08-2005 08:39:21

(As I am the new RM, I will be continuing this thread.)

8/21/2005

RevengeX walked slowly through the halls of Acclivis Draco, his home for almost two years. He then just remembered that he had been appointed Rollmaster of the house just yesterday. 'Oh yeah, I should write a report...'

Dark Greetings fellow Dark Jedi,

I am the new Rollmaster, Dark Jedi Knight RevengeX. As stated above, I have been in HAD for almost two years, and know most of the members in the house and clan. I am available to any questions, as are any other member of the house about the Master-Student Program, competitions available for the house, etc.

Don't forget to post in the clan runon, a good way to be active. There are also monthly Monthly Topics (which should be obvious that they're monthly) that the Krath High Priest holds. There are two topics this month, Krath Deception and To Kill a Jedi, more information can be found on the DB website.

A fairly short report, but what can I say, it's my first.
-RevengeX

RevengeX

26-08-2005 15:54:22

The Day of the 27th of August

RevengeX walked outside into the bleak, cold air outside the Houses headquarters in the mountains. He shivered slightly as he pulled his robes closer around him to stop the wind from blowing it around in all directions. The Dark Jedi Knight had been caught up in his relatively new House and Envoy duties and needed some fresh air from the smell of old parchments. He looked around at the snow covering the mountains, and saw a small animal of some sort wandering around. Wanting some entertainment, he used the Force to strangle it for a couple of minutes until it ran away. So much for Animal Abuse laws...

The Rollmaster walked back into his office, 'ah, it's report time...'

Clan News:
Congrats Timbal for making it to the position of consul! All drinks are on him as is CSP Tradition.

House News:
Saitou celebrated his fifth anniversary with the DB about a week ago. w00t! Go Saitou!
If anybody has any ideas for a house competition, go make that idea into a reality as we need more competitions for this house.

Activity Report/Transfers:
A fair amount of Shadow Academy courses have been completed as well as several medals being handed out. Richard de Sable is doing a truly excellent job with those courses as is Kaylesha and Ood.

Medals

RevengeX:
Cluster of Fire x1
Crescent with Amethyst Star (Medal on its way!)
Crescent with Topaz Star

Issard:
Crescent with Quartz Star

Braecen:
Scroll of Indoctrination x1

xybre:
Crescent with Sapphire Star (Medal on its way!)

Ood Bnar:
Crescent with Emerald Star (Medal on its way!)

Kaylesha:
Crescent with Emerald Star

Shadow Academy

Ood Bnar:
Passed IRC Channel Operators Course with a score of 93

Kaylesha:
Passed Sith Studies II: ESET with a score of 100 (very nice!)
Passed the Sith Corse with a score of 97

Richard de Sable
Passed Leadership Studies with a perfect score also (excellent!)
Passed Krath Runon with a score of 96
Passed MSN Messanger Course with a score of 89
Passed ICQ Studies with a score of 86

Transfers

APP Dav Rosen:
Transferred to HAD

Promotions

NOV Richard de Sable to ACO

Competitions:

Name That Team
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1160
This competition takes ten seconds, but it ends soon!

CSP Theme Tune
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1168
Takes maybe five to ten minutes, but ends at the end of the month.

Quemadmodum Acerbus - The Clan Runon
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/forum/i...?showtopic=1450
Even if your character isn't introduced yet, introduce him/her! It's a great way to see who's active and show others that you're active too!

[CSP] Website GFX
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1123
Any good with GFX programs? Then maybe you'll have time to whip up a website for the three different Houses to use, or maybe just one for our house.

And as always the Monthly Topics (MTs) are always available.

That concludes this week's report I would like to be able to write more in the Activity section, even though there was a fair haul this week.
-RevengeX

RevengeX

04-09-2005 09:35:26

The blazing heat in the Priest's office made sweat beads on Revenge's face making him have to wipe them off so that they didn't get on the piece of parchment which he was writing on. 'Another burning week,' the Krath thought as he copied another thing down from a different document. The workers that had supposedly been working on the air conditioning problem were actually not doing anything at all, except for standing around smoking something. Quite a few had actually been killed as several sweaty Dark Jedi got infuriated at the workers for not doing anything. It didn't seem like the lesson got through their minds very well.

Upon completion of writing another sentence down on the piece of parchment, he got a new fresh piece and began to write his report for the week.

Clan News:
Not much is happening within the clan... EXCEPT the clan runon that can be found on our clan's forum that has not been posted in for days now. Remember, the runon ends on the sixth of September! Oh yea, the Obelisk Rite of Supremacy is open, go fight other clans in multiplayer games. If you don't have the games... go buy them! Jedi Outcast is as little as $10 USD now!

House News:
Not much, not such a big week for the house. If people have ideas for any competitions, go run those competitions as the house is in desperate need for a couple.

Medals

RevengeX:
Cluster of Fire x11

Uzbad:
Cluster of Fire x1

Terrarus:
Legion of the Scholar x1

Shadow Academy

Richard de Sable:
Passed HTML Basics with a score of 86
Passed the Obelisk Core with a score of 91

Kaylesha:
Passed the Krath Core with a score of 70

Terrarus:
Passed Test of Wisdom
Passed Krath Core with a score of 72
Passed IRC Basics with a score of 100 (excellent work)
Passed the Krath Runon with a score of 71
Passed MSN Messanger Course with a score of 93

Transfers

APP Terrarus D'Koro to HAD

Order Changes

GRD Kaylesha (Krath) to GRD Kaylesha (Sith)

Promotions

DJK Issard Jokaat to KP
DJK RevengeX to KP (w00t go Issard and Me!)
NOV xybre to ACO
APP Terrarus D'Koro to NOV to ACO

Competitions:
ACCLive! September Jamboree
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1171
Get on IRC and join #acc and fight an opponent!

CON G.U.A.R.D.
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1177
Who wants to be part of Timbal's Guards Under Armed Rifles Directorate (G.U.A.R.D.)?

Quaemadmodum Acerbus
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1117
This is the clan runon which can be found here: http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/forum/i...?showtopic=1450

As usual the September Monthly Topics are up and the topic for the Story is: Ghosts, and the topic for the poem is: Amulet of Power (haiku). As stated above, we need more competitions for the house/clan! Have a good weekend!
-RevengeX

RevengeX

10-09-2005 08:27:30

RevengeX walked outside in the tropical area of Judecca, the home planet for the headquarters of the clan. The Krath Priest breathed in the humid air, breathing in and out slowly, sensing the multiple living beings and plants crawling throughout the dense jungle on the planet. RevengeX just for fun, clutching paper and pen in his mouth, decided to climb one of the largest trees in the immediate area. Using the natural handholds on the tree, he slowly inched his way upward and got to the top of the tree. Below him he could see the canopy of the other trees all spread out before him. Getting comfortable on his tree, he began to write his weekly report...

Clan News:
Not that much really... Timbal is hosting his competition G.U.A.R.D., and there are a couple other competitions for the entire clan (see Competitions).

House News:
Quaestor Kschamehellan (not quite sure about that spelling) has stepped down and former Aedile Mune Metsukai Isradia has taken his place. Braecen Triadus Isradia has been made Aedile. Congratulations to the two!

Activity Report:

Medals

RevengeX:
Cluster of Fire x1

Braecen:
Crescent with Sapphire Star x1

Shadow Academy

Laurus:
Passed ACC Initiates Course with a score of 83

Ood Bnar:
Passed ICQ Studies with a score of 95

Terrarus D'Koro:
Passed Advanced Test of Wisdom

Impetus:
Passed MSN Messanger Course with a score of 82

Transfers:

NONE

Promotions:

NONE

Competitions:
Get on IRC and go to channel #acc and PM a Judge to participate.

Top 10 signs you got a dumb student
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1209
Quick and easy top ten list that should take only about five minutes, so go send your entries to Arania!

CON G.U.A.R.D.
Who wants to guard the Consul?

As always, the MTs (Monthly Topics) are out with the usual story and poem topic. Go be active in the ORoS as well! If you don't have the games then I suggest to do the writing part and wait for the ACC to open up for it.
-RevengeX

RevengeX

17-09-2005 08:27:26

RevengeX walked quickly and quietly throughout the newly established barracks of the House’s Battleteams. The complex was rather immense and was difficult for the Krath Priest to find his way around things. Pulling out a paper map of the interior of the building, he kept walking, on eye on the map and one eye at his feet. Finally reaching his destination, a small, empty office, he sat down and pulled out several more pieces of paper from his bag and began writing…

Clan News: We’ve finally surpassed Clan Plagueis and are still racking up points for the ORoS. We’re currently in battle with Taldryan, so now members can fight in ACC Battles against the members of Tal (we can take them for sure :P).

House News: Kschamehellan has been made the Dragon Guard Tetrarch as no one else applied…

Activity Report:

Medals

RevengeX: Cluster of Fire x24

Uzbad: Crescent with Amethyst Star

Mune: Cluster of Fire x7

Impetus: Cluster of Fire x2

Hmmm… not that much for this week, I’m hoping for a better turnout next week!

Competitions:
Blade of Palpatine
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1212
For all you gamers out there in CSP, this is the competition to show your worth! Of course, the ORoS should be placed as a number one priorty (or something fairly high).

Top 10 signs you got a dumb student http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1209
This competition ends tomorrow, yet it only takes two minutes!

This is for everyone who wants to do something fun on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Just PM a Judge on IRC in channel #acc and then find an opponent!

CON G.U.A.R.D.
Who would like to guard Mr. Consul? *cricket chirp* :P

As always the September MTs are up and running check out the competitions center for more information on those. Have a good week.
-RevengeX

RevengeX

25-09-2005 09:17:33

RevengeX sat at his desk in his small office, scribbling down notes as he skimmed through several documents at once. He was wearing his usual garb, a purple cloak trimmed with blue, and a sash that held it all up. Underneath his cloak, just as a precaution, he wore his battle garb, a purple tunic and loose-fitting purple pants. The Rollmaster's lightsaber was held by the blue sash behind him so that it was concealed for the most part. The weather had gotten slightly colder and some of the Dark Jedi who ambled the halls of the House's headquarters were already wearing thick coats to protect themselves from the unusual cold. The Krath Priest was used to this kind of weather and did not worry about the below zero temperatures at night. Finally finishing copying down his notes, he stretched and then took another fresh piece of paper and began to write his weekly report...

Clan News:
Not much this week, but we're currently catching up to the other clans for the Obelisk Rite of Supremacy, so keep up the good work. We are also currently in battle with Taldryan over a few hexes, so those of you who don't have games can participate in ACC battles.

House News:
Not much happened in the house as well. But I have noticed a decline in the amount of activity for the house, and want everybody to notch it up a bit.

Saitou:
Crescent with Topaz Star

Issard:
Crescent with Quartz Star

RevengeX:
Cluster of Fire x6

Braecen:
Crescent with Amethyst Star

Rhaub:
Cluster of Fire x1

Transfers

Simanus to HAD

Vithril to Rogues

Competitions:
Blade of Palpatine
So... you think you're the best?

Get on IRC, go to channel #acc on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays and start earning those CFs!

CON G.U.A.R.D.
Who wants in on the consul's stash of booze?

September MTs are also up until the end of this month. The Obelisk Rite of Supremacy is also running as well. Have a good week everyone.
-RevengeX

RevengeX

02-10-2005 08:28:39

Revenge rolled over in his cot, exhausted from the now over Obelisk Rite of Supremacy. There had been several great battles and he wondered who the victor would be. Would it be Taldryan, the clan that had surpassed the others in a matter minutes? Or possibly Naga Sadow, who's amazing appearance in the battle had made several withdraw their insults? Or maybe even his own clan of Scholae Palatinae which had overcome Arcona near the end of the war... The Krath Priest rolled over again and looked up at the ceiling. It was still night, and thus he couldn't see the pink paint on the ceiling that reassured him whenever he couldn't fall asleep. Getting up and putting on a robe, he sat at his desk in darkness and began to write...

Clan News:
Amazing work in the ORoS! Even though only a few people in HAD participated, those Obbies covered for us :P. All applications for Clan Envoy should be sent to Ara and Timbal, no real experience needed, just a sense of diligence. There is also much discussion about changing the clan name, go see your emails for more information.

House News:
We need a few more competitions for the house, so if you have any ideas, log in to the DB website and click 'Request a Competition'. Possibly trivia?

Medals

RevengeX:
Cluster of Fire x13
Crescent with Topaz Star

Mune:
Cluster of Fire x2

Uzbad:
Cluster of Fire x1
Crescent with Sapphire Star

Transfers:

PRT Koidyis Soilatus to HAD

This was realtively short... where are the SA courses?

Competitions:
The Blade of Palpatine
So...you think you're the best?

September MTs are done, and I think the October ones are coming out soon. Everyone have a great week and cross your fingers for our clan being placed in the ORoS!
-RevengeX

RevengeX

09-10-2005 17:34:09

(I sent this out a little while ago, but forgot to post it on the forums)

RevengeX wandered aimlessly through the headquarters of House Acclivis Draco not thinking about anything or anyone. He just walked without thinking and felt his legs moving without his permission. His feet brought him to the entrance of the fairly large complex and he looked up and admired it's architectural design. Even though the Krath Priest had seen the rather ominous entrance for over two years now, he still held his breath whenever he saw it. His feet moved again and entered the building once more. They stopped in front of his office door and suddenly remembering that it was report time, took control from there...

Clan News:
JH Exodus of HDS is the new Clan Envoy (I just figured this out, yea I'm pretty slow :P). Congratulations to everybody who participated in the ORoS. Good luck to everyone who is also fighting in the ACC's Second Championship Ladder as well.

House News:
Impetus is now the new Aedile of our House, I'm sure she'll do a great job and so far she already has a competition out for the house (see Competitions).

Medals

Saitou:
Dark Side Scroll x1

Promotions

Laurus to PRT (Congrats!)

That was way...WAY too short of an activity report. Come on, people go to the Competition page and check out the competitions they have!

Competitions:
Blade of Palpatine
Who is the best of the best...of the best?

Krathish Karvings, Obeliskian Ornaments, Sithy Shtuff
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1253
Trick or Treat!

Mission Impossible 2
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1247
ACC writing!

Krath Code
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1240
Why can't the Krath have their own code?

The Fun of Halloween
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1258
Boo! *scream* Muahahaha! *cough* ahem...

There are quite a few competitions out now so go out and send in entries!
-RevengeX

RevengeX

16-10-2005 09:19:39

The Krath Priest stretched as he sat in his office, cracking his knuckles in the process. Yawning, RevengeX pulled out another piece of paper out of a small cabinet and began drawing what he imagined his mind to look like. It was more of an abstract piece than anything as he laid down the writing utensil and looked down at his drawing. Even though it only consisted of one color, Revenge could imagine the different colors swirling throughout the picture that resembled the complex thing in his head called his mind. Sighing as he studied the mess on the paper, he rummaged through the cabinet again and found a clean one. He began to write (not draw) his report...

Clan News:
Hideki is back from the Rogues! Long time no see, man. Currently Timbal is trying to call all current and past Masters, so go respond to his email. Let's go CSP in the ACC's Second Championship Ladder! The GMRG Open at Antei is also now running, so go find your matches and report your scores to Dark Sabre at period.dot@gmail.com. There is also the possiblity that House Caliburnus will close soon...

House News:
Not much really so go find some quick and easy competitions! You might also want to CC the House/Clan Summit when you submit a competition entry so that we can keep track of what competitions you entered!

Medals

Laurus:
Crescent with Emerald Star x1

Arania (not exactly in the house, but whatever...):
Crescent with Topaz Star x1
Dark Cross x1

RevengeX:
Crescent with Quartz Star x1
Dark Cross x1

Impetus:
Crescent with Sapphire Star x1

Mune:
Dark Cross x1

Transfers

APP phonicar to HAD

(Remember: If I missed something and you would like to see it on a report, please email me or PM me on IRC.)

Competitions:
Halloween Song
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1267
Turn songs Halloweeny!

Mission Impossible 2
Find a partner and email Arania! This is an ACC competition.

Any good with GFX? Make a Halloween decoration!

The Fun of Halloween
Five events in one!

Blade of Palpatine
I'm actually not quite sure what's up with this competition right now...

Wow... a lot of competitions out there, so go find one you like and submit your entry to the Competition runner. Have a great week everyone.
-RevengeX

RevengeX

22-10-2005 17:46:25

RevengeX silently prowled through the shadows of the large complex. He wished to avoid being undetected by his fellow Dark Jedi and get to his office in time to write his weekly report. Unfortunately as he sprinted down a corridor, and then used the Force to conceal himself, an Apprentice noticed him and yelled after him. After telling the Apprentice to be quiet through the Force, he started running again, the only sound in the halls was the small swishing of his cloak...

Clan News:
Nothing really, it's been mostly quiet in the clan. Just refrain from using any profanity and participate in the one-word runon on the HDS forums. People might also want to think about creating clan competitions (but remember to talk with the clan summit first!). Also, the second round of the GMRG Open matches are due tonight. Email all entries to DS at period.dot@gmail.com. The second round of the Second Championship Ladder will start soon, so figure out who you're facing and research them!

House News:
Once again, Impetus has created another competition for the House, so go submit entries to it. If other people want to create competitions for the House, email the House summit and talk with them about it.

Medals

Uzbad:
Dark Side Scroll x1

RevengeX:
Dark Side Scroll x1

Transfers

APP X'zas Phoenix to HAD (Welcome!)

No Shadow Academy courses have been done for quite a while... there is a new Photoshop course, so people with Photoshop should go do that course to learn the fundamentals of how to use the program. And of course, if I missed anything on this activity report, email me and I'll be sure to put it in the next report.

Competitions:
Custom weapon
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1290
Design your own custom weapon!

Halloween Song
Turn songs Halloweeny!

Mission Impossible 2
Check the News post for those of you who haven't posted in their battles.

Any good with GFX? Create a Dark Jedi ornament.

The Fun of Halloween
Five events total!

Halloween's coming up, so either go buy a costume or go buy candy depending on your style. Halloween is the only holiday where you can act like kids and get candy for free! Go candy! Or if you're teeth are falling out, you can buy candy and give it out to all the kids who come by your house! I'll have another report out on the twenty-ninth, so I'll try and persuade more people then about buying candy. Have a great week everybody!
-RevengeX

RevengeX

29-10-2005 14:35:03

RevengeX sullenly looked up at his dormitory's roof from his bed. He was inexplicably tired from doing so much in such a short period of time. Sighing, the Priest used the Force to pick up a large box and set it on his bed. Revenge then used the Force again to pick up several large items and put them in the box. RevengeX wasn't sure of what he was doing, but he just needed a little break. Once he had packed away many of the items lying around his room, he put the box back in a small, dingy closet. Sighing once more, the Krath dragged his feet to his desk and began to write his report...

Clan News:
Braecen is back! Hideki came back last week, so maybe a few of our more inactive members will be active! If you don't know who Braecen is, he was a former Aedile of HAD and disappeared suddenly, so we're all glad to have him back. One of our houses, either HDS or HC will have to disappear soon... good thing HAD doesn't!

House News:
Well, nothing much is going on right now that hasn't been stated in Clan News...

Medals

Rhaub:
Seals of Conquest x1

Uzbad:
Seals of Conquest x2

Saitou:
Seals of Conquest x1

RevengeX:
Seals of Conquest x9
Dark Cross x1
Scroll of Indoctrination x2

Arania: Seals of Conquest x19

Mune: Seals of Conquest x3

Impetus: Seals of Conquest x2

Kschamehellan: Seals of Conquest x1

Congratulations to everyone who received a Seal of Conquest. As always, if I forgot to mention something and you want to see it in my next report, email me personally and tell me your Jedi name and what medal/course you got/did.

Competitions:
Realities
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1303
No details about this competiton yet until it starts on 11/5/2005!

Custom weapon
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1290
Design your own custom weapon in writing.

Halloween Song
Make songs 'Halloweeny'!

Mission Impossible 2
This competition is still running in the ACC.

Halloween decorations!

Blade of Palpatine
Send a list of the games you play to Phoenix!

The Fun of Halloween
Five events in one competition = five in one

Most of these competitions end on Halloween (October 31), so start sending in entries. Halloween is for everyone, because no one can pass on free candy (well, almost everyone...)! So, depending on who you are, you might want to buy a costume or buy candy to hand out to the people who scream 'Trick or Treat' on your porch. Happy Halloween everybody.
-RevengeX

RevengeX

05-11-2005 21:08:03

Revenge held his ignited lightsaber tightly, it's blue blade illuminating the walls of the training center. Weaving in and out between holograms, he spun through his velocities each one getting faster and faster. Finally, when perspiration was dripping down his neck and his blade was a chaotic blur, the Priest stopped. Panting slightly, he extinguished the blue blade and grabbed a towel on his way out. Coming to his office door, he used the Force to push it open. Stepping inside, he felt a cool breeze wash over him as the air currents changed, adjusting to the hot halls of the clan's complex. Sitting at his desk, he pulled out a piece of parchment, suddenly refreshed, and began to write...

Clan News: Not much has happened within the clan... A trivia competition is currently pending for approval or denial that should be quick and fun. Congratulations to all CSPers that have reached Round 3 of the ACC's Second Championship Ladder. Let's see if one of us can reach at least the finals.

House News: Not much within the House either... Remember, we're always low on competitions and other activities, so if you think you have an idea, discuss with the House Summit and if necessary, the Clan Summit as well.

Medals

Laurus:

Braecen:
Crescent with Topaz Star

Uzbad:
Crescent with Topaz Star

Arania:
Cluster of Fire x9

Transfers

APP Mavrik Steele to HAD from Deneba Campus (Welcome!)

As always, if I missed something and you would like to remind me or see it in a report, email me personally at awesomedude270@yahoo.com.

Competitions:
Realities
Yay for co-op fiction!

Drynwyn's Flame
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1325
A new motto for the Elite Phyle of Acclivis Draco!

Mission Impossible 2
This is still going on, I believe.

The Blade of Palpatine
Email Phoenix about the games you have so this competition can get started.

As always, this month's Monthly Topics have been released, so go write your story or poem for those. The links to both the Nov. Story and Nov. Poem are:
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1316 - Story
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1317 - Poem

Well, that's it for this week, have a great week everybody!
-RevengeX

RevengeX

12-11-2005 16:03:21

Revenge snored loudly as he sat slumped on his desk. It had been a very long week, which was too long for the Priest's liking. Snoring again, dust went up his nose and RevengeX started choking. Waking up from his sleep, he spat out the small amount of dust and wiped up the small puddle of drool on his desk (Yuck! :P). Now thoroughly awake and disgusted, Revenge looked at the clock. Alarmed at the time, he began shuffling through papers frantically and found a fresh piece of paper from his diminishing stack. Looking through various memos, he began to write his report...

Clan News:
Congratulations to all the CSPers who got to Round 3 of the ACC's Second Championship Ladder! We currently have three people still in the ladder out of eight! Good job everybody, and if you didn't make it very far this time, there's sure to be another one so keep your sights ahead. Congratulations also goes out to all the people who played in the GMRG Open. You should also think about donating money to support the Child's Play Charity. You may also want to stay tuned on the House Feud that will be happening soon between Caliburnus and Dorimad Sol. There will also be special incentives fo those who play in the Sunday Tournament (there's one tomorrow I believe).

House News:
Not much has been going on in the House itself, so keep participating in competitions and the like. There is also the Allegiance Tournament running this weekend, so if you have time, go play a few matches. The game is absolutely free at freeallegiance.org, and it encourages teamwork and leadership skills.

Medals

Issard:
Cluster of Fire x1

RevengeX:
Cluster of Fire x1

Mune:
Seal of Loyalty

Saitou:
Crescent with Ruby Star

Shadow Academy

Mavrik Steele:
Passed the MSN Messenger Test
Passed the Sith ISET
Passed the Conflict Mediation Test

Braecen:
Passed the Advanced Test of Wisdom

Transfers

APP Boba nil to HAD from Deneba Campus (Welcome)

KAP al`Lan Mandragoran to HAD from Rogues (Welcome to you too.)

Promotions

APP Mavrik Steele to NOV to ACO (Congrats!)

PRT Laurus to GRD (w00t!)

APP Boba nil to NOV (Congrats to you too!)

Good job everybody to who was active this week. And as always if I missed something you can send me an email to remind me.

Competitions:
Battlefront Story
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1357
What's your funniest Battlefront (I or II) story?

Trivia Time
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1330
I should go ahead and send out the next question soon...

Realities
Co-op epic fiction! See Arania for more details.

Mission Impossible 2
Co-op ACC stuff!

I believe that "Cleaning the Combat Master" is also underway. The "Blade of Palpatine" will also get started I think and of course, there are the November MTs out. Have a good week everybody and remember to play in the Allegiance Tournament!
-RevengeX

RevengeX

19-11-2005 17:02:22

(Sorry this took a bit, my email thing kept screwing up so I had to keep restarting this report.)

Revenge took deep breaths in and out as he sat at his desk trying to calm himself and breath out the frustration that was pent up inside him. The last week had been rather boring, yet there was so much work to do. Getting up and pacing in his office, the Priest began to go through the things he needed to get done. Realizing it was report time, RevengeX sat back down at his desk and began shuffling through the piles of paper on his desk. A particulary thin piece of parchment slit his finger and his finger began to drip small drops of blood. Cursing, the Krath hurried his efforts to find a clean piece. Spotting one in a smaller pile, Revenge leafed through it and pulled it out. Grabbing a quill, he began to write as blood dripped silently from his finger...

Clan News:
Not much has really happened in the clan. HDS and HC are preparing their House Feud though, so stay tuned for more information on that. The third round in the ACC's Second Championship Ladder has started, so go CSP! Khobai and Korras are also trying to encourage members to play Allegiance, so go play before the weekend ends!

House News:
Our Aedile, Impetus, has agreed to be writing the activity reports from now on, so go check her reports for what members have been doing. We also have a fair amount of competitions this week, so go participate!

Competitions:
OHC Korras - the sock troll?
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1378
I knew it...

Scholae- A Poem of Yourself
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1362
Write a poem on your DB character.

Trivia Time
One question a day! Do NOT answer through the mailing lists please!

Realities
Partners have been assigned so get writing.

Blade of Palpatine
Contact Phoenix for more information on this competition.

So, there's a lot of things to do, so go do them. Telona's MTs are also out, so go participate in those too. Also remember that for Americans, next Thursday is Thanksgiving, so Happy Thanksgiving! Don't eat so much that you start to roll around! :P Have a great week everybody!
-RevengeX

RevengeX

27-11-2005 08:47:50

The room was shrouded in darkness except for a small lamp that pierced the shadow like an arrow. RevengeX sat at his desk and mulled the events of the past week. It had been rather productive for himself, but he was growing rather weary as time slipped through his fingers. Sighing, he grabbed an old book with a bunch of stains on it and began to read. The tome was about the Envoys within the Dark Brotherhood and their history. Inspecting the cover, he traced his finger along the Brotherhood's symbol imprinted on the leather. The grooves and the design itself was perfectly symmetrical, quite a feat if it had been done by hand. But, why would someone use their hands when they can use the Force? Sighing again while putting the book done, he pulled out a new piece of paper from his replenished stack that he had "borrowed" from some person he had seen in the halls. Leaning his head against his right arm, he began to write...

Clan News:
Well, Xen is the new Clan Envoy and there have been a few promotions in the other houses this week. The House Feud between HDS and HC will begin soon. The Clan Summit has also set up the Senate and the Task Force designed to help the Clan Summit with their duties and get them off their rear ends. :P

House News:
Impetus was promoted to JH, see her report for the activity report also. We are always in need of competitions as well, so if you think you have an idea, discuss it with the House and/or Clan Summit(s). I promise they don't bite! Usually...

Master - Student List:
(These are the people who replied to my email I sent out a few days ago. Thank you. For the rest of you, get to it!)

Mune - Laurus, Tuskani
Warhunter - Mavrik Steele
Vail – Terrarus
Kschamehellan – Impetus
(If you are a Master and you already have a Student, please contact me! Same goes for the Students. If you are at the rank of Protector and wish to receive a Master who could help you advance, contact our Clan Envoy, Xen, and his Assistant Envoy, Xan. Hehe, Xen, Xan. :P)

Competitions:
OHC Korras - the sock troll?
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1378
Write a short funny poem about the sock troll!

Scholae- A Poem of Yourself
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1362
Write a poem about yourself!

Trivia Time
Daily trivia questions until December 11.

Realities
Co-op epic fiction.

The November MTs are out as usual and remember to participate on the Gaming Nights! For all the Americans, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Have a great week!
-RevengeX

RevengeX

11-12-2005 13:15:31

(It seems that I didn't post this report... This is the December 3rd report.)

Revenge sat on a dais, his eyes closed and his mind elsewhere. His legs were crossed in a lotus position and his hands were in his lap. The Priest meditated and felt the tendrils of the Force that had now become his powerful ally. Touching the dark spot in his mind that allowed him to access the Force, he felt the power surge through him as he concentrated around him. Levitating a few boxes and his desk, he experimented with the objects and then set them down on the floor after withdrawing his connection with the Force. RevengeX stood up and feeling quite refreshed, leapt onto his desk and then by adjusting his center of balance, backflipped off the desk and used the Force to move the dais under him so that he landed squarely on both feet upon it. Stepping off the dais, Revenge moved over back to his desk and sat down in the dingy chair situated near it. Grabbing a pen and a several pieces of paper, he began to write...

Brotherhood News (Yes, a new section):
The new Dark Voice is out! Go read it and you may find some things that are actually quite interesting. The Dark Convenant (version 3.6) document is also out, so go read that and tell Jac and Kir what you think of it. This is from the DB News Page:

"What is the Dark Covenant you ask? Well, you can think of it almost as the Dark Brotherhood's constitution. It is the framework that we have layed down that will help guide us in the process of writing our Decrees (the legislative code)."

Interesting, no? You should study the laws of the Brotherhood so that you don't get in any trouble.

Clan News:
As you should know by now, HDS and HC are fighting it out to see which house gets to stay if we have to get rid of one of the houses. You can check out the webpage here: www.krath.org/arania/csp. The quarterfinals for the ACC's Second Championship Ladder is going on right now and there are currently two CSPers still in the ladder (me and Brujah). Also, the person who scores the most points for the Clan's Sunday Tournament goal gets a Dark Cross.

House News:
Not much has been really happening in the House now that the Obbies and Sithies are fighting. So, Krathies, if you have any Star Wars based game that you can play on the Gaming Nights, ICTEs and Sunday Tournaments, go play!

Master - Student List:

Mune - Laurus
Kschamehellan - Impetus
Vail - Terrarus
Warhunter - Mavrik Steele
Uzbad - Richard de Sable

If your name is not on this list and you are a master to someone, please contact me ASAP. If you are a student and you and/or your master's name is not on this list, you may contact me as well. If you are a Dark Jedi at the rank of Protector or higher and without a master to guide you, contact prospective masters and ask around IRC (which you can download here: http://www.mirc.com). You may also want to contact the House and/or Clan Summit as well as Xen (xenculo@gmail.com) and Xan (DJBXan@gmail.com), the Clan Envoy and the Assistant Envoy.

(See the HAD AED report that's already out.)

Competitions:
CSP Oscars
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1399
Vote in several different categories for the person you think should receive an Oscar.

Trivia Time
Yay for Trivia!

Realities
Yay for co-op fiction!

As you may have been able to tell, there aren't many competitions out there for House Acclivis Draco specifically. So people, any ideas? Talk with the House/Clan Summits about any upcoming competition ideas. The MTs are not yet out, but keep your eyes open for those in the following week. Have a great week everyone!
-RevengeX

RevengeX

11-12-2005 13:16:26

(This is the December 10th report.)

RevengeX unclipped his lightsaber and ignited it with a snap-hiss. The azure blade blinked into existence and the Priest adopted a Makashi attack stance. Leaping forward, Revenge weaved inbetween a set of holograms and droids, cutting through each of them neatly with the saber. Skewering a droid on the blade, he dropped and rolled backwards to dodge a laser bolt from another droid. Slashing upwards, he cut it in half and brought his blade down just in time to deflect another laser. Flipping backwards, Revenge kicked out at a different droid's battery and swung horizontally with his blade at a hologram. The droid exploded and the hologram vanished, while the Krath moved fluidly to the side, dodging another laser, and stabbed behind him to catch another hologram between the eyes. Flipping forwards now, the Priest slashed diagonally at a droid that exploded and then followed through the swing, making a hologram vanish. Extinguishing his lightsaber, RevengeX looked around him. All that remained of the droids were a few large pieces of heated metal. The hologram emitters were deactivated. 'That was almost too easy...'

Brotherhood News:
The ACC is looking for new Trainers, so if you think you can handle it, go apply! You may also want to ask the House and/or Clan Summit(s) for recommendations (they always look good on applications). The DBPA is also undergoing a revamped Rank thing. You can go check out the DB news page (http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/news.asp) for more information on that and other news. Telona, the Krath High Peach, is back and has a competition for the entire Brotherhood (check out the Competitions section on this report for the link and a sentence summary).

Clan News:
HDS and HC are currently battling it out in the Fight for Domination! Go grab some popcorn and maybe a soda and get there early to find some good seats! :P Good job to all the CSPers who got to the quarterfinals in the ACC's Second Championship Ladder. Maybe next time, we'll be able to get at least one person in the semifinals. Also remember that the Clan Summit will be awarding medals for the person who scores the highest out of the clan goal in the Sunday Tournaments!

House News:
Check out the HAD AED report for the Activity Report and Transfers. Impetus also sent out a little funny thing about trucks.

Master - Student List:

As always, if you are a Dark Jedi between the ranks of Protector and Jedi Hunter and do not have a master assigned to you, please contact the House and/or Clan Summit and/or the Clan Envoy Xen (xenculo@gmail.com) and his assistant Xan (DJBXan@gmail.com).

Competitions:
The KHP's Holiday Bash
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1422
Four events total that relate to holiday things!

[CSP] The Sith and/or Obelisk and/or Krath who stole Christmas.
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1418
Write a story about the Sith/Obelisk/Krath who stole Christmas.

CSP Oscars
Vote for the people who will be awarded the CSP Oscars!

Trivia Time
This competition ends on Sunday! Arania's in charge of the questions right now.

Realities
Co-op epic fiction!

There's a lot of competitions! You may also want to consider CCing the Clan and/or House Summit to your Competition entries so that we can keep track of your activity.

Random Stuff (Yes, another new section!):
I found this site when I was browsing the Brotherhood Forums and it's actually pretty cool: http://www.erikstormtrooper.com/fonts.htm. The fonts are for MS Word and they work well. I've only tried Galactic Basic and Sith Prophecy so far, but the rest look okay.

The holiday season is coming up, so get into the Holiday cheer! Go buy some presents for those close and special to you. After all, giving and getting that warm fuzzy feeling is better than receiving and feeling cold. :P Have a great week everybody!
-RevengeX

RevengeX

17-12-2005 21:18:38

Revenge wandered around and around in a circle thinking of nothing in particular. He stared at a few trees that were bent and bore scars of lightsaber spars. He walked inside out of the frigid air and silently seemed to float to his office. It was a small office that barely could keep a desk in it. Jumping over the desk that was squished between the two walls, he landed on the other side and sat down in a wooden and very creaky chair. Looking through some of his mail, he pulled out a few pieces of paper and began to write...

Brotherhood News:
House Galeres is currently looking for an Aedile. Check out the news page for the recommended requirements for that position if you want to apply. The Dark Convenant has been ratified! If you don't know what the Dark Convenant is, think of it as a bunch of laws. The final steps in appointing the new Hands of Justice is currently underway. If you have any questions to ask the three candidates, email Firefox the question and he'll pass it along to the candidates. The ACCLive! Ladder is currently open to signups, so go signup for it! Siyavash has also been appointed an ACC Trainer, so if you see her on IRC, be sure to congratulate her.

Clan News:
House Dorimad Sol and House Caliburnus are currently fighting it out with Caliburnus in the lead. The CSP website is also undergoing a much needed transformation by Warhunter. Also, the medals for the Trivia Time competition should be coming soon.

House News:
The AWOL check is done and the members who haven't replied have been transferred to Rogue. Also, if you're bored, you may want to check out the competitions (See Competitions) for the House and Clan. Of course, I may miss a few accidentally, so if you think I'm missing one, check out the Dark Brotherhood's Competiton page (http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/competitions.asp).

Competitions:
The KHP's holiday bash!
This holiday competition has four events total.

Ebon Cloak: Lethal Trial
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1431
For all the people in the Ebon Cloak Phyle, check out this competition.

Who stole Christmas?

CSP Oscars
Who will win the shiny trophies?

Realities
Yay for co-op epic fiction!

I believe that's it for the competitions. Try submitting to at least one or two of these.

Random Stuff:
Hmm... I like nachos! Don't you?

Well people, the end of the year is coming up and it's that time of year again when your family comes to your house and bug you forever. Well, try to survive and remember to hang in there. Happy holidays everyone and remember to buy presents for those you care about!
-RevengeX

RevengeX

24-12-2005 12:00:49

RevengeX sat at his desk, slouching slightly in the hard wooden chair. Shuffling through stacks of papers and reports, the Priest dug out a thick notebook. Flipping through it, he muttered things to himself as he reviewed the medals and promotions that had been awarded as well as the transfers and order changes that a few members of the House had gone through. Closing the book, the Krath looked through tall stacks and piles of papers. Finding a clean one, Revenge pulled it out carelessly and the whole stack fell down. Cursing, the Priest got on the floor and scooped the papers and put them unceremoniously back on to his desk. Picking up a pen, the Priest began to write...

Brotherhood News:
Activity in the brotherhood in general are going down as the holidays loom over us. But in January and the new year, I'm sure things will get back on track. Applications for the position of Magistrate to the Deputy Grand Master are open! There are no real requirements, but check out the DB News page for more information. The ICTEs for the rest of the year are also cancelled.

Clan News:
Well, there were a whole bunch of promotions in HC and congratulations to them all! Warhunter is also working on the website that should be launched in a few days I think.

House News:
Not much has been happening in the house, maybe people who are creative can think up of competitions for the house while the Fight for Domination (the House Feud) goes on.

Master - Student List:
Mune - Laurus
Vail - Terrarus
Kschamehellan - Impetus
Arania - Ood

If you are a Dark Jedi at the rank of Protector or higher and are without a master, please contact me and/or Xen and/or Xan and/or the House and Clan Summits. You may also want to look around for prospective masters on IRC.

Transfers:
JH Korbin to House Dorimad Sol
PRT Mavrik Steele to Rogues
APP negativeside5 to House Acclivis Draco (welcome!)

Roster (Yes, now I'm keeping track of who's in the House :P):

1540 Dark Side Adept Vail Unteminar
235 Pontifex Saitou
3153 Pontifex Cuchulain
288 Archpriest Rhaub D'ar Aghasett Palpatine
297 Archpriest al`Lan Mandragoran
3412 Archpriest Kschamehellan
3607 Archpriest Mune Metsukai Isradia
3491 Priest RevengeX
3879 Priest Issard Jokaat
4045 Dark Jedi Knight RADEK
4438 Dark Jedi Knight Uzbad Zol Tamalar
4835 Jedi Hunter Korbin
5951 Jedi Hunter Impetus
3317 Guardian Ood Bnar
5540 Guardian Cornix
6041 Guardian Laurus
6359 Protector Terrarus D'Koro
6705 Protector Cethgus
6975 Protector Zxypher
4127 Acolyte Simanus
5206 Acolyte xybre
6650 Acolyte Boba nil
6708 Novice Jake Narron
6747 Novice onewa
7036 Apprentice negativeside5

Our house stands at 24 members. That's less than the other two houses, and after the Fight for Domination, the house will get even larger.

Competitions:
I'm streaming through a wide disk bus...
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1456
Rewrite a song about droids and other material things!

The KHP's holiday bash!
Yay for four events!

[HAD] Event Poem
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1453
Write a poem about an event in your character's life.

[EC] History
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1450
For members of the Ebon Cloak phyle!

Who stole Christmas?

Realities

Random Stuff:
Well, you should check out Google Videos (http://video.google.com). Some of the videos people have uploaded on there are really cool. And others are really funny. And others are really... weird...

Another weird thing to check out is Making Fiends (http://www.makingfiends.com). It's actually pretty funny, but it's more of something for younger people. It's about two girls named Charlotte and Vendetta. Charlotte is... not very smart and Vendetta makes monsters to kill Charlotte. Don't worry, it's a Flash cartoon with nothing graphic.

Happy Holidays!
-RevengeX

RevengeX

01-01-2006 17:16:15

(Sorry this is late. I meant to send it out yesterday, but I got sick and was throwing up.)

RevengeX jumped gracefully to another rock as he climbed the steep mountain. Using the Force to propel himself off the rock and onto another one that was higher up, the Priest flipped and landed smoothly. Scanning the area, Revenge jumped again, but his cloak got caught on a tree branch and he just barely caught the rock with his hands. Cursing, the Krath tore off the cloak revealing a purple tunic underneath. Swinging himself up, he flipped forwards onto the rock and landed softly. He was at the top of the mountain with few injuries and so he spotted a dry spot and sat down. Pulling a quill, a bottle of ink and a blank piece of paper, he began to write...

Brotherhood News:
The Holiday Madness will be ending tonight at midnight so go play those games! The position of EP for the Krath Grammar Studies course is also open, so if you think you can do it, apply!

Clan News:
The House Feud between House Dorimad Sol and House Caliburnus will end at midnight tonight. Exodius is back from the Rogues, so you can go welcome him. If you don't know who he is, he's a CSP old schooler (01d sk001!!!111one).

House News:
Even though this isn't news about the House... remember to sign up at the forums! The HAD Message Board has gotten quite dry recently. You can find the forums here: http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/forum/index.php?

Master - Student List:
Mune - Laurus
Vail - Terrarus
Kschamehellan - Impetus
Arania - Ood

If you are a Dark Jedi at the rank of Protector or higher and are without a master, please contact me and/or Xen and/or Xan and/or the House and Clan Summits. You may also want to look around for prospective masters on IRC.

Roster:
235 Pontifex Saitou
3153 Pontifex Cuchulain
1845 Priest Exodius
3491 Priest RevengeX
5951 Jedi Hunter Impetus
3317 Guardian Ood Bnar
5540 Guardian Cornix
6041 Guardian Laurus
6705 Protector Cethgus
6975 Protector Zxypher
4127 Acolyte Simanus
5206 Acolyte xybre
6650 Acolyte Boba nil
6413 Novice Dirus
6708 Novice Jake Narron
6747 Novice onewa
7036 Apprentice negtiveside5

Our roster stands at 26 members. For all members under the rank of Protector, I suggest that you either get really active to be awarded promotions and medals or you go check out the Shadow Academy's Career Guide. The Career Guide can be found on the Shadow Academy's left hand module.

Competitions:
I'm streaming through a wide disk bus...
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1456
Rewrite a song about droids and other material things!

The KHP's holiday bash!
Yay for four events!

Realities

As you can see, the Competitions section has been running low. If you have an idea for a competition, talk with the Clan and/or House Summit about it. You may also want to finish your Taldryan Invitational matches if you haven't already and if you're in the Invitational.

Random Stuff:
I wonder if it will rain soon...

Happy New Years everybody! Have a great week!
-RevengeX

RevengeX

07-01-2006 21:47:08

RevengeX ignited his lightsaber, its azure blade snapping into existence. Moving through a sequence of moves, the Priest seemed to be a mere blur as he weaved through imaginary opponents. Slashing, ducking and flipping Revenge began a velocity that made his blade almost invisible from the speed. Flipping backwards, the Krath jumped over the sweeping blade of an invisible opponent and began to stab the enemy. Rolling under another blade of an opponent, he threaded through a wave of attacks. Jumping over his opponent's heads, he cut them down one by one as they turned to face him. Extinguishing his blade, Revenge walked back to his spot under a meager tree and picked up the piece of paper he had been drawing on. Flipping it over, the Priest began to write...

Brotherhood News:
Cyris has resigned as Herald and Muz is taking over. Cyris, I hope you get better. There is also a new poll that you can vote in when you login. The ICTE is back, so go play those games if you have them.

Clan News:
Timbal was promoted to Epis! Congratulations1 Dakari is the new Proconsul for our clan and I know that he will do a great job! The clan website is up and running, you can check it out here: http://scholae.org/csp/news.htm.

House News:
Well, your very own Rollmaster was awarded a Steel Cross. Yay for me! Mune has created a competition for the house (check out the Competitions section for more information).

Master - Student List:
Mune - Laurus
Vail - Terrarus
Kschamehellan - Impetus
Arania - Ood

Competitions:
[CSP] Dark Jedi Trivia
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1477
More trivia run by Warhunter!

Campfire Stories
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1476
Boo! *scream*

[CSP] Trials of Darkness
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1482
Yay for JA and JO SP missions!

Where, oh where do I go?
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1473
Which house should Arania go to?

Roster:

11 Dark Jedi Master Arania Lawakiro Palpatine
235 Pontifex Saitou
3153 Pontifex Cuchulain
1845 Priest Exodius
3491 Priest RevengeX
5951 Jedi Hunter Impetus
3317 Guardian Ood Bnar
5540 Guardian Cornix
6041 Guardian Laurus
6705 Protector Cethgus
6975 Protector Zxypher
4127 Acolyte Simanus
5206 Acolyte xybre
6650 Acolyte Boba nil
6413 Novice Dirus
6708 Novice Jake Narron
6747 Novice onewa
7073 Apprentice Neth

Random Stuff:
Cell phones have become a lot more complex than twenty years ago or so.

Have a great week everybody.
-RevengeX

RevengeX

16-01-2006 17:06:41

RevengeX sat in his creaky wooden chair and shifted his weight slightly as he reviewed a report that had just been sent in. Yawning, the Priest put it aside and stretched. Shuffling through other reports and messages that had come through while he was gone, he looked over them and carelessly filed them away. Ruffling through a different stack of papers, he pulled out a relatively blank piece of paper. In the corner of the parchment, was a small picture of a dragon with it's wings unfurled and pointing towards the sky. The Krath's eyes slid out of focus and he thought he saw the dragon blow fire out at him. Startled, Revenge jumped out of his chair, breathing very heavily. After he calmed down and reassured himself that he had seen nothing, he sat back down and examined the corner again. The dragon had gone. Lost in his thoughts, RevengeX began to write...

Brotherhood News:
The Finals of the Second Championship Ladder will begin shortly. The ACCLive! Tournament is also running, so if you're competiting, I suggest you find your opponent on channel #acc on IRC and notify a Judge that you want to do a battle. The Rules and Guidance page on the ACC site has also been updated, so I recommend that you look over that. Shadow Taldrya of Clan Taldryan has stepped down as consul and Duga has taken over. Congratulations to Duga. I was also made the new Krath Grammar Studies EP.

Clan News:
All members in House Dorimad Sol should have already notified Timbal and Arania about which house they want to be in (HAD or HC).

House News:
Acclivis Draco will become a Multi-Order House very soon. Other than that, there is not much to say...

Master - Student Roll:
Mune - Laurus
Vail - Terrarus
Kschamehellan - Impetus
Arania - Ood

Transfers:
APP Rector to HAD (Welcome!)
APP ShadowSamurai to HAD (Welcome!)

House Roster:
235 Pontifex Saitou
3153 Pontifex Cuchulain
1845 Priest Exodius
3491 Priest RevengeX
5951 Jedi Hunter Impetus
3317 Guardian Ood Bnar
5540 Guardian Cornix
6041 Guardian Laurus
6705 Protector Cethgus
6975 Protector Zxypher
4127 Acolyte Simanus
5206 Acolyte xybre
6650 Acolyte Boba nil
6413 Novice Dirus
6708 Novice Jake Narron
6747 Novice onewa
7118 Novice Rector
7073 Apprentice Neth
7110 Apprentice ShadowSamurai

Competitions:
(CSP) PCON's Despair
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1504
Help Dakari figure out Arania's strange filing system!

[CSP] Dark Jedi Trivia
Email trivia run by Warhunter!

[CSP] Trials of Darkness
Single Player JA and JO levels!

Campfire Stories
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1476
Gather 'round the campfire and reel a scary yarn yerself!

Random Stuff:
School is overwhelming me...

Have a great week everybody.
-RevengeX

RevengeX

21-01-2006 15:55:47

RevengeX pulled his cloak tighter around him as he stepped out into the brisk mountain air. Pulling his hood up, he slowly walked to a small and withered tree that seemed to be dying. The Priest gave it a little kick and kept walking. Unsure of where he was exactly going, Revenge just kept walking. Looking around from where he stopped, the Krath examined his environment. Seeing and sensing nothing, he turned around to go back, but stopped when he noticed a small glimmer in the dirt. Digging through the dirt, he finally held in his hand what seemed to be some kind of small pendant. Wiping some excess dirt off, he noticed that there were small engravings on it. Leaning closer to see what they read, RevengeX suddenly let out a cry as the pendant burned into ashes in his hand. In the wind, the ashes flew out of his grasp and down off the mountain range. Sighing, the Priest started going back to the facility, pondering what that pendant could possibly be. On his way back, he stopped and sat down, sheltered slightly by the small tree he had kicked earlier. Pulling a piece of paper and pen out of the folds of his robe, the Priest began to write...

Brotherhood News:
Kir was awarded an Emerald Dagger! Congratulations, Kir. Also remember that Crix is looking for XWA/XvT/TIE mission builders. Contact him for more information. Duga has retired as ICTE manager to concentrate on his new position of Taldryan Consul. Also remember that there is a new Saber Request form (which include multi-phase lightsabers) on the Herald's page (see Muz's report for more details). The prototype for Training Sabers have also been released. The Warbanner Guide has also been completed. The position for EP of the Conflict Mediation Exam is also open, so if you feel you're up for the challenge and have a relatively good exam score, try applying. The DJB's own Battlefront II server is also up! Check out the News page for more information concerning that. Trev has also temporarily retired from his position as Oracle and will be on LoA for an undecided amount of time. Dark Sabre and Nekura, the two Guard Captains, have been each awarded 350 Loyalty and Nekura has been awarded a Grand Cross for their work as Guard Captain. Congratulations to them both. The ACC Rules & Guidance page has been updated again, so make sure you check that out.

Clan News:
House Acclivis Draco and House Caliburnus will both be receiving a large influx of members from House Dorimad Sol relatively soon hopefully. Also be sure to try and participate in Gaming Nights, ICTEs and Sunday Tournaments. They're a good way to make friends from this club and other clubs and to test your skills against some of the best in the DJB.

House News:
There really isn't that many things going on in the House itself. Just remember to check out Impetus' report for the medals and promotions that were earned. Maybe a longer medal report next week?

Master - Student Roll:
Arania - Ood
Mune - Laurus
Vail - Terrarus
Kschamehellan - Impetus
Transfers:
APP keltan to HAD (welcome!)
NOV Rector to HAD (welcome to you too!)

Roster:
235 Pontifex Saitou
3153 Pontifex Cuchulain
1845 Priest Exodius
3491 Priest RevengeX
5951 Jedi Hunter Impetus
3317 Guardian Ood Bnar
5540 Guardian Cornix
6041 Guardian Laurus
6705 Protector Cethgus
6975 Protector Zxypher
4127 Acolyte Simanus
5206 Acolyte xybre
6650 Acolyte Boba nil
6413 Novice Dirus
6708 Novice Jake Narron
6747 Novice onewa
7118 Novice Rector
7073 Apprentice Neth
7139 Apprentice keltan

Competitions:
(CSP) PCON's Despair
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1504
Help Dakari figure out Arania's filing system!

[CSP] Dark Jedi Trivia
More email trivia!

[CSP] Trials of Darkness
JA and JO SP missions!

There aren't that many competitions for the House and the Clan in general, so if you have an idea for one, be sure to contact the House and/or Clan Summit.

Random Stuff:
Jim Carey is one crazy guy...

I hope everyone has a good week!
-RevengeX

RevengeX

29-01-2006 12:37:55

RevengeX jumped to the next boulder using the Force to augment his jump. Leaping up into the air and executing a front flip, the Priest landed on the next one. Revenge looked up and saw that he was almost at the top of the treacherous mountain. Willing himself not to look down, the Krath leapt again onto another boulder higher up. Using all his strength, RevengeX jumped again to the top and looked around him. The other mountains were mere anthills now and the oasis further out was no more than a speck in the horizon. Sitting down, the Priest pulled out a piece of paper and pen and began to write...

Brotherhood News:
All of the Brotherhood's mailing lists were updated. Also remember to check out the Winter-een-mas competition that is being run by Zekk. Shin'ichi created new layout graphics for the site. Be sure to look at that. Venquis is thinking of creating a Freeworlds Guild, check out the forum thread here: http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/forum/i...?showtopic=2390.
The Taldryan Invitational's First Round will end this Tuesday! Figure out who your opponents are and report your scores to Jaysen and Duga. Halc is the new Arcona Consul. Be sure to congratulate him on IRC.

Clan News:
Warhunter has resigned as the Quaestor of House Caliburnus due to real life problems. Remember, no one is accepting applications for that position right now.

House News:
There's nothing too new out, but you can go check out Impetus' report on the medals and promotions list.

Transfers:
ACO Alianaras from the Rogues (welcome!)

Master - Student Listing:
Arania - Ood
Mune - Laurus
Vail - Terrarus
Kschamehellan - Impetus

Roster:
1540 Dark Side Adept Vail Aquillarum Unteminar
235 Pontifex Saitou
3153 Pontifex Cuchulain
1845 Priest Exodius
3491 Priest RevengeX
5951 Jedi Hunter Impetus
3317 Guardian Ood Bnar
5540 Guardian Cornix
6041 Guardian Laurus
6705 Protector Cethgus
6975 Protector Zxypher
4127 Acolyte Simanus
5206 Acolyte xybre
6650 Acolyte Boba nil
6747 Acolyte onewa
7171 Acolyte Alianaras
6413 Novice Dirus
6708 Novice Jake Narron
7118 Novice Rector
7073 Apprentice Neth
7139 Apprentice keltan
7164 Apprentice Xanatos

Competitions:
Mission Impossible 2 B
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1540
This competition is for the extension of Mission Impossible 2.

No other competitions... any ideas anybody? Discuss them with the House and/or Clan Summit!

Random Stuff:
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is pretty sweet...

Have a great week everyone!
-RevengeX

RevengeX

18-02-2006 16:37:07

RevengeX sat up straight, his brown eyes opening and looking through the darkness that was his dormitory. It had been awhile since he had been able to sleep in a bed and still he wasn't getting to sleep. Donnning a robe, he opened his squeaky hinged door and stepped outside into the corridor. The complex had been given a total face-lift for better or for worse. The building now accomodated all three orders and had to be enlarged for the expectation of more members. Only a few members had come from the now disbanded House Dorimad Sol. But that was okay, that meant there was more room in a different wing of the House's headquarters. Silently making his way through the building, he accidentally bumped into one of the newer Apprentices that had just transfered out of the Shadow Academy. Muttering a swift apology, the Priest forgot where he was supposed to be going and walked back to his room. Unable to go back to sleep, he sat at his desk and began to write...

Brotherhood News:
Training Sabers are now available for all Dark Jedi at the rank of Acolyte through Jedi Hunter! You must be at least a Neophyte to receive a saber however. You also must take the Training Saber course. Tomorrow's Sunday Tournament is promised to be a big one as it supports the new game, Empire at War! Muz was awarded an Amethyst Kukri! Be sure to congratulate and thank him for all his hard work. An Advancement Survey has been created and a few members have already taken it. None other than Smoke, or Ma`ar, has been appointed the new Gaming Tribune.

Clan News:
The new SA challenge for this week is the Sith Flight Studies: ISET. If you have already taken the test, you do not need to take it again. The clan has finally gone multi-order with Mune and Imp leading the two houses as QUAs.

House News:
Imp has stepped down as HAD's Aedile to take over as HC's Quaestor. Laurus has stepped up to the plate to fill in what was a vacant spot in the House's summit.

Activity Report:
Medals:
Korbin:
Cluster of Fire x53 (wow)

Cethgus:
Cluster of Fire x7

Uzbad:
Star of Antei (Congratulations and thank you for your contributions to the ACC)
Cluster of Fire

Lan:
Cluster of Fire

Laurus:
Cluster of Fire x2
Scroll of Indoctrination x2

Shadow Academy:
RevengeX:
Passed the Training Saber test

Kschamehellan:

Cethgus:
Submitted an Advancement Survey

onewa:

Uzbad:

Laurus:

Transfers:
APP Trin al Karim
APP Gorgorath
APP Prequ
APP Dalyrake

Please welcome these new members to House Acclivis Draco!

Master - Student Listing:
Arania - Ood
Mune - Laurus
Vail - Terrarus
Kschamehellan - Impetus

Roster:
1540 Dark Side Adept Vail Aquillarum Unteminar
235 Pontifex Saitou
3153 Pontifex Cuchulain
1845 Priest Exodius
3491 Priest RevengeX
4554 Priest Dante Armand "Sunflash" al'Tor
4835 Jedi Hunter Korbin
3317 Guardian Ood Bnar
5540 Guardian Cornix
6041 Guardian Laurus
6705 Guardian Cethgus
6975 Protector Zxypher
4127 Acolyte Simanus
5206 Acolyte xybre
6650 Acolyte Boba nil
6747 Acolyte onewa
7171 Acolyte Alianaras
6413 Novice Dirus
6708 Novice Jake Narron
7118 Novice Rector
7073 Apprentice Neth
7139 Apprentice keltan
7164 Apprentice Xanatos
7207 Apprentice Prequ
7261 Apprentice Gorgorath
7294 Apprentice Trin al Karim

Our house currently stands at 36 members.

Competitions:
Collection
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1588
Spears wants more sabers!

Pimp my Speeder
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1583
Think up of a cool license plate for Shin'ichi!

Balance of the Force?
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1548
Did Anakin bring balance? Or chickens?

February MT Story: Renewal
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1557
Write about an event your character was faced with that led to deeper understanding.

February MT Poem: Loss
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1558
Write a poem about a loss your character has suffered.

Mission Impossible 2B
http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ons.asp?ID=1540
Continuing the MI2 run-on.

Random Stuff:
I haven't watched "Return of the Jedi" for a while now...

Have a great week everybody!
-RevengeX