Ideas For Future Gaming Comps?

Ashura

01-11-2007 05:47:22

Right!!!

Since Trev is going to handle all the writing competitions, its my job to handle all the gaming competitions. Now, I have some ideas what I want to run, but I want to hear your ideas!

Just so you know, it doesnt *have* to be Star Wars or PC games, yes JA/JA/XWA are going to be used... but those of you who have game consoles (like myself) will know that online gaming has become the biggest thing since sliced bread. I may only have a Playstation 3 at my disposal, but there are others who have the Xbox 360 and the Nindendo Wii... And I know games like Halo 3 are a hit and stuff...

...I want people to come up with good competitions to run, so gamers... start coming up with ideas and help me out. I am sure of you in HMR would want to get together on your Xbox 360, blow each other up and the winner get a nice shiney medal... Hell, if were already doing this on a DB wide basis... we can bloody well do it on a House level!

Let me start this off and throw in Albatross18 as a future gaming competition, its a free game you download off the Internet, yes you need to create an account but that is free. It's a really fun and enjouyable golfing game...

Check out the website: http://www.albatross18.com/new/new_index.asp

If you do decided to download it and create an account, just look for the One_Arm_Bandit, what we can do is play a few rounds of golf and just have a bit of fun, if enough of you get into it... I make it into a competition to run a Tournement.

OK... just like Number "Johnny" 5... give me input in what you want!!! :D

Kyrath Amaranthi

18-11-2007 01:15:45

How about a good game of chess?

There's a number of sites that can be used for that, some of which don't even require you to register an account (but will let you if you want, like FICS).

I know at least some of you play :)

Ashura

18-11-2007 04:45:10

How about a good game of chess?

There's a number of sites that can be used for that, some of which don't even require you to register an account (but will let you if you want, like FICS).

I know at least some of you play :)

Thats a nice idea:

1) Chess games.

Lets have some more ideas, people. :D

Anonymous

19-11-2007 10:33:22

Kick the can? :P or Kick the Isradia? :P

oooor...Pin the tail on the Ashura... :P thats a good game

ok now seriously...find a game that we can play in MP (something like street fighter but Flash based...(I found a Naruto game :P)) and organise a tournament...;)

Macron Sadow

19-11-2007 10:38:57

That would be cool. I miss the internet chess, too...

Jalor Klestan

25-11-2007 02:38:45

www.nukezone.nu is a good site

we could make a clan and game togeather that way?

Alexander

30-11-2007 20:04:54

Call of Duty 4? That's really fun to play :)

Or maybe something older that everyone might have, like Counterstrike, or Starcraft?