Greetings

Sathil

07-03-2007 17:23:59

I am Sathil Daei. Recently I've been transfered to Naga Sadow from the Shadow Academy. I already managed to speak with some of you, however I hardly can tell that I know anybody in here, hence this topic. Would you mind writing a few lines about yourself? So I'd know who you are, what you do etc.
If you'd be inerested in knowing a little bit about me, here's the link to my character's history: http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/...ory.asp?ID=8566

In Darkness,

Sathil

Macron Sadow

07-03-2007 19:13:13

Greetings! I hope you enjoy your stay! I'm Macron, and I am a crazy Sith. Welcome aboard. I like your history- very well written.

Sathil

07-03-2007 21:20:31

Thank you Macron, and, it is nice to meet you. I am sure I will have a lot of fun around here.

Ashia Kagan

08-03-2007 21:14:28

I'm Ashia Kagan Keibatsu and I'm the sister-in-law to the crazy Sith. *points to Macron*
Welcome to Ludo Kressh!!

Ylith Pandemonium

09-03-2007 09:54:21

My name is Ylith Atema, Sith Battlemaster and Aedile of House Marka Ragnos. all my info is on my Wiki page (link below ;))

good to have you in CNS :D

Vladek

09-03-2007 12:14:36

Welcome to CNS! Hope ya have a great time! ;)

Anonymous

10-03-2007 06:25:24

Hello young one!

I am Tyren Atema, Ylith is my brother <_<

First of Welcome to the Clan i hope youll enjoy it.

secondly a few tips:

1. Get mIRC and join.

2. Make a seperate e-mail for the DB. Trust me when they start sending e-mails youll be flooded ;)...and make it a yahoo or gmail e-mail...they seem to work very good.

3. Get all important e-mails of the House/Clan in your address book. and mine as well O-)

4. Advance, research, learn, conquer...and have fun along the way ;)

5. Create a profile on the Brotherhood WiKi and copy your character history there.

In darkness,

StarLion

11-03-2007 08:10:44

Greetings, Acolyte.

My name is StarLion, I am among of the oldest members of our clan. Though some will say that all I do around here is complain and such.

It is good to see another Krath begin their journey along the Brotherhood's paths so fervently. If you require guidance, I am sure myself or the others in our designated gathering place (which, as i seem to recall, you have already located) will be glad to lend assistance.

Oh, and dont mind Macron. Just politely decline any invitations to come over to his place.

Sathil

11-03-2007 16:22:07

Well, now I can say I know a little more about my fellow Clan mates. Thank you for replaying and for the tips.
That e-mail account that I have is for the DB only. I also found my way to the clan's IRC channels.
You got me interested with the Wiki page so I will certainly look into that.
As for now I am having fun, and things are not all that complicated like they seemed to be at the beginning.
I am going to try my luck on Tuesday and play Jedi Academy (I haven't played it online before). I hope to meet at least some of you over there!

Sai

12-03-2007 19:28:41

Greetings! It is indeed good to have you amongst us.

I thoroughly enjoyed your history, and am looking forward to your continued contributions.

PS: Think twice before ingesting ANYTHING that Mac hands you... >:)

(Luv ya like a play cousin, Mac!! :P )

Sathil

14-03-2007 00:07:26

Why thank you Sai, I'm glad you enjoyed my story. I am thinking about going in depths of my character's past in a new fiction, which I might post in the writers' corner forum. Once it is in there, I would appreciate your feedback.

Shinichi Endymiron K

14-03-2007 09:06:11

Greetings Sathil and Welcome.

I am Krath Epis Shin'ichi Endymiron Keibatsu. I hear that Macron has taken you as his apprentice. How unfortunate, but if you survive you should be quite powerful. If you ever need anything and my brother is not around feel free to contact me.

Macron Sadow

14-03-2007 12:34:56

You guys, sheesh. Keep up the good work, Sathil.

Varkain Athanas

14-03-2007 13:54:38

My name is Corin 'Liwaen' Solander, not-yet-official brother of Vladek. I am the Sith Commander of Sapphire Squadron (I'm sure you know that already)

I hope to see you very active both in my Battle Team and in the Clan! Keep up the good work!

~ Corin

Sai

14-03-2007 15:44:38

Why thank you Sai, I'm glad you enjoyed my story. I am thinking about going in depths of my character's past in a new fiction, which I might post in the writers' corner forum. Once it is in there, I would appreciate your feedback.

And I shall have no problem giving you said feedback. Keep up the great work.

:blink: /me blinks his tripartite eyes at Mac.

Mayhaps you should think thrice... :P