Macron's Lab

Macron Sadow

03-11-2005 23:13:29

Muah ha ha! The Lab is open.

Sildrin

04-11-2005 15:57:48

She noticed a new message from Macron "The lab is open". She grinned, making a mental notice to pay this lab a visit in the next few days.

[Mmh.. maybe as a victim herself.. who knows :P ]

Raidoner

04-11-2005 18:26:01

I am interested in Cross breeding a Krayt Dargon with a Rancor.
We all know that Krayts are of the reptilian branch and that Rancors are a mix of crustations and arachnid.

Maybe if we can merge their DNA we could create a new species of warbeast.

Lech

04-11-2005 21:53:38

You have a formula for attracting somkin' hot twilek's at the bar?

Acara Rayden

04-11-2005 22:21:05

You could squeeze all the phermones out a faleen

Macron Sadow

04-11-2005 22:25:07

Yeah, Spray on Falleen! Psst pssst! Instant hotness!

Here Raidoner, try this DNA splicer. it may help. Wait! No! not on yourself... uh oh

Nekura Manji

05-11-2005 05:51:46

Ewww. Mandalorian Rancor. Not pleasant.

And Manji needs not Spray on Falleen... the ladies can't get enough of the Dragon, baby ;)

Macron Sadow

05-11-2005 09:06:38

*takes notes on the mandalorian/rancor/krayt*

Scary

*prepares the instuments of sweet agony*

Lanius Sin

05-11-2005 17:04:37

Sin walked into the lab and drew back the hood of his heavy grey cloak. Surveying the various vials of unknown liquids and mechanical apparatus the Correlian drew a dry smile. Bowing on one knee, he addressed macron. "My Master. It is good to see your experiments going well."

Macron raised the palm of his hand and gestured to his dark student.
"Rise Sin, and here..." He pointed to the far end of the room where a shiny black medical droid tampered with an un-disclosed piece of flesh. "..Here is an interesting little experiment. It seems that it is possible to keep this flesh alive indefinitely. Unfortunately, the side effects are somewhat like zombie-ism. Quite amusing wouldn’t you agree."

Sin observed the pulsating piece of meat and laughed, well im sure we'll find a use for it...

Anonymous

08-11-2005 20:49:19

((hey marcron mind if i hang out here when i need an experment done :) ))

Callus

08-11-2005 21:51:24

YEA!

NO NEWBS SPECIALLY NO NEWBS FROM BLOODY TAR!

:P I'm sure the psycho wouldn't mind more guinea pigs

Macron Sadow

08-11-2005 22:04:14

Caine's alright with me. He is welcome here. muah ha ha!

Hey Sin, how about a steak that regenerates after you eat it? that would be a good use for that project.... ooo we could make regenerating beer!

Acara Rayden

09-11-2005 07:50:10

Acara walked into MAcron's lab, he held much respect for he Sith Warrior and was also keen on learning the art of Alchamy as well. His Commander Revenant had been learning and Acara hoped to be able to do some interesting tricks as well.

As usual he bowed directly to Macron, one of the few people Acara would actually bow to, most others mearly got ackowledged.

"Good day to you Macron, any interesting experiments today?" Acara asked with a slight grin

Spears

09-11-2005 09:39:19

*Strolls into the lab

What was that where saying about about newbs from Tar, Callus?

*Has Callus strapped down to one of the examination tables

If you don't mind my good Macron, I will be needing use of this table and some of your equipment.

Anonymous

09-11-2005 13:35:51

*Cain walks in and wave to macron before going to one of the microscopes* *pulls out a vial and a flesh sample and gets to work*

Macron Sadow

09-11-2005 20:38:49

Ah sure, help yourself Spears. Not that I could stop you anyhow.... :P

Anonymous

10-11-2005 15:39:15

cain cut his hand and let it drip over the flesh sample putting it under the microscope he started to study it again

Raidoner

10-11-2005 17:28:25

Do not mess with Tarentum! Fluff_Muffinn is in that clan! Thats one intimidating guy!

Callus

10-11-2005 23:40:32

ok spears see who throws their self infront of a blaster bolt for you now!

Not like I would have in the first place :P

Macron Sadow

12-11-2005 12:17:49

Look, a regenerating steak!

you only need to eat it once.

Acerbus

12-11-2005 15:10:51

Acerbus strolls calmly into Macron's funkydelic lab.

"Hey, Mac, I'm going to mix together every chemical that starts with S, drink it, and see what happens! Hope you're ok with that! By the way, hand me a mug of that regenerating beer!"

Macron Sadow

12-11-2005 16:01:36

Cool!

*hands him the beer with the "S" chemicals in it*

Okay everone, watch this....

Anonymous

12-11-2005 22:05:34

*cain looked up in asmusment*

Sildrin

06-12-2005 08:58:18

For hours she had been sitting in one of the rooms of the lab. In front of her the cryo-container with the eyes Macron obtained from a "poor victim", who had the impertinence to disturb someone of the Dark Council.

Would she really want to risk this? It had been a long time ago, since she was able to see with her own eyes. But a Jedi Master had taken her sight. Many tried to give back the sparkling in her eyes - many surgeries, but they all failed. After a while the world around her faded again - leaving her restricted to the force sight. Although for many years now, she was doing well with it. Many medics had tried to tell her that the surgeries had worked, but that the reason for her blindness were to be found in herself, but she didn't listen to such stupid talking. Some of the medics had woken her wrath with such statements and were dead before they ended their sentences.

Macron Sadow

06-12-2005 22:29:37

Macron began to twiddle with some strange and complicated apparatus that seethed of the Dark Side. It was a copy of an old design, incorporating the best in new technology as well. It began to hum as he sent various unseemly looking liquids gushing through the tubes and piping.

Then, he held a cup under the dispenser and got a really dark expresso. And grinned at Sildrin.
"If you decide, the actual equipment is over there," he said as he gestured to a gloomy corner.

Malisane

07-12-2005 07:42:50

Here's an idea I had. How would you go about incorporating an mp3 player into a lightsaber?

Sildrin

07-12-2005 09:51:50

Confused she smelled the espresso, then she focused on the machine and realised it's true meaning. She sighed: "A coffee machine...! And I thought it was a mystical ancient machine invented by a hideous cruel Sith.", she smirked. Her head followed his gesture, although it wasn't neccessary for her. She gulped, whispering: "Are.. you sure it .... works?" She raised a hand to her eyes, lowering it again. Macron could clearly sense fear within her.

Both of them turned their heads to the entrance direction as Malisane's head popped in and he announced his greatest new idea and vanished yet again. She arched her brows: "An ampee-three player? What in Zandru's hell is that? A new kind of weapon?"

Nekura Manji

07-12-2005 13:00:52

Looking up from his work, the Epis chuckled.

"Some kinda blaster, I think. It beams horrible noise straight into your ears, but you can program it to play different sounds and combinations of sounds."

Sildrin shrugged and turned away. Sighing, Manji went back to dissecting a hapless slave with his dagger, wrinkling his nose in disgust as fumes rose from the pulsating corpse.

Malisane

07-12-2005 17:16:56

Malisane rolls his eyes. "Krath, too much time with their noses in books no imagination."

Malisane patiently works disasembling the hilt of his lightsaber, carefully extending it slightly to fit a few extra components. A few hours of circuitry later he finishes welding it shut again and smiles.

He gets up from the workbench, adopts a heroric stance and ignites the blade. Immediatley as the red charged beam flares up heavy music resounds in the laboratory.

"Eins, Hier kommt die Sonne!!!"

"Ah I've created every nerds dream, a lightsaber that plays Rammstein!"

Acerbus

07-12-2005 18:57:47

Acerbus snatches Malisane's lightsaber and tries to shove QOTSA's Lullabies to Paralyze CD into the end of the hilt. It doesn't work. He activates the saber, impaling Sildrin's expresso cup. It rushes out of the newly-created hole onto the floor.

"Sorry!" he yells.

Macron Sadow

07-12-2005 21:28:16

Macron handed Sildrin another cup, and then consulted his data pad. "Em Pee Threes, Malisane ?" he said quizzically. "I find no droid of that name in the datbank. Must be a custom job," he mused.

"Watch that thing," he chuckled at the new Knight Acerbus. Malisane grabbed his blade back.
Manji glowered at them both, as their horseplay was interruption his flensing. A swig of sake served to calm his demeanor.

A serious look passed over Macon's face as he turned to the machine and Sildrin. "Yes, it will work I am sure. I have tested it." He smiled and flashed his wicked reptilian nashta teeth implants, which were living material grafted into his jaws and then clad with durasteel. The two walked over to the alcove and pondered the strange apparatus.

"It hurt, tremendously. But it did work. It even made me a tad stronger, and the pain brought me closer to the Force," he canted as he flipped a few switches and slid a curtain across the partition in front of the alcove. "It was wonderfully agonizing."

"You must be aware, there may be.... complications," he said in a whisper. " The device tends to bring out the inner beast in people and manifest it. It may bring your essential animal nature to the fore, and do something strange. The Ancient Sith made beings with claws, armored skin, and poison fangs. "

Sildrin eyed Macron and responded..............

Sildrin

09-12-2005 13:05:26

"My … essential animal.. nature..", she arched a brow, adding quietly: "What would that be… I hope no armored skin or poison fangs. I am truely tempted though to try this..." She stepped closer to the machine, hesitatingly. No signs of fear were visible, but Macron could partly sense her emotions with the force - fear, distrust mixed with anxiety, but also curiousity and excitement. Her voice trembled: "How does it work? Does it use chemistry? The force?... And how long does the.. process take?", nervously she licked her lips. Slowly she entered the alcove, scanning it with her force senses as she slowly sat down on the implemented seat. She sensed various metal straps, strange devices, mechanical arms with syringes, tubes with strange bubbling liquids. It was hard for her to imagine how this machine was able to alter a being.

Macron whispered: "Does it really matter to you how this machine works?", he had turned to the machine, his fingers dancing over a few buttons, flicking a few switches. She hesitated, still scanning the machine: "Well.. I would really like to know how th.… no.. NO WAIT..", she cried out as the metal straps trapped and bound her to the alcove. The machine started to hum loudly.
"The machine can not be stopped now", she heard his mental voice in her head - obviously this was the only way to communicate with her as her screams filled the laboratory.
Her body convulved from the pain and for a small eternity she was lost in this small world where only pain and torment appeared to exist.

Occasionally for a few moments she was able to pull herself together and her mental voice begged and pleaded Macron to stop the pain then, but he moved no inch, silently watching her writhe in the alcove. Time stopped to exist for her; there was only pain, but finally it stopped and the straps opened. Released from her bounds she slipped down from the seat onto her knees, pressing a hand against her right temple. Still dazed she stared at the ground, then slowly she raised her head, looking at Macron.

Yellow eyes stared at him - slowly focusing. On one side of her face, her veins had darkened, appearing like a net covering her skin. She bared lightly her fangs, growling low at him with no signs of recognition in her eyes at all. She clenched a fist and her whole body tensioned as if she was about to leap at him. But finally she had to pay the toll from the side effects of the machine and collapsed unconsciously onto the ground.

(Sorry you guys, but no cat-tail and no cat-ears for Sil :P )

Kat Pridemore

11-12-2005 14:29:32

A chill wind whisked in as the door opened and quickly slammed shut. The figure entering quickly locked the door, and turned towards the room.

Kat strode hurriedly, her scarlet cloak swirling around her ankles. The white snow quickly melted from the hem of the material, creating a wet trail behind the Priestess. The rosy glow of her cheeks appeared as she dropped the fur-lined hood from her auburn hair. Her ivory neck was enveloped in her mane, as she slid the cloak from her shoulders.

“Good eve, Macron. Everyone.” Her husky voice caressed all in the room, like the touch of a lover, even as her face converted into a more serious look. The glittering green eyes were surveying the room, even as her lips spread into a worried expression. As she noticed Sildrin collapsed on the floor she paused, but then Kat realized she didn’t want the answer so she continued.

“We have a slight problem.” She shook her head, and a slight sigh escaped from her lips.

As the Sith stepped towards her, the Aedile dropped her head, the concerned eyes gazing at the floor. The chemist stepped closer, and in an unusually touching gesture, he lifted her chin. “What is it, my friend?”

“It is the abominable snowman… well, at least, it might as well be one. Frosty became big and angry. We need it stopped.” Her eyes met his momentarily, and she quickly turned away.

“I know you can say it’s just a Wampa, but… this is something… different. I sort of… well, let’s just say I ‘borrowed’ the wrong vial… now it’s the snowman from hell. And don’t you dare ask me why.”

The Sith, after a momentary look of surprise, just laughed. His whole body shook from his glee, as the face paint made his appearance look rather menacing. The sound echoed, warming the room with its freedom and levity.

Her eyes swept Macron, and a scowl filled her features. “But I’m SERIOUS!” The words were almost a growl, and the laughter quickly faded, even though his eyes were still aglow with mirth.

“I know you are. It’ll be okay, mademoiselle. Let’s figure out what you did, and I’m certain we can correct it fairly easily.” The Sith turned to the shelves, just as something large began pounding on the door.

Kat’s squeak seemed out of place in the silence; everyone else just shifted slightly. Eyeing the door nervously, she whispered, “Can we hurry this up just a little, Macron?”

Jezzie

11-12-2005 19:43:33

Jezzie walked into the lab, trying to make herself small. She was not unfamiliar with labs or experiments. Her mentor had included those in her studies. What she was not used to was a lab full of so many people she didn't know.

She grabbed a labcoat and put it on, while juggling her datapad in one hand. Finding an empty spot, she walked to it only to have a creature she'd never seen before sit down first. She thought it gave her a dirty look but perhaps that was it's natural expression.

She spied another spot across the room and got there without incident. She booted up her datapad, looking at an experiment she had been wanting to try. It was a difficult one and she was not sure the chemicals she wanted for it would even be found here. But it didn’t hurt to try.

There was a sudden commotion and she tensed, jumping up from her seat and turning quickly to survey the room. A woman screamed in pain and Jezzie looked for the exit. Was there a fire? Had someone attacked? What was going on? She finally zoned in on what was happening. The woman who had screamed seemed to be trapped by some sort of machine. She suddenly transformed. It was the only word Jezzie could think of for what had occurred. And not willingly, it seemed. Finally the machine released her and she collapsed to the ground, after showing off her new and much sharper teeth.

Jezzie looked around at the others in the room. They all wore similar expressions of surprise. Was this supposed to have happened? As if things couldn’t become anymore confusing, a Priestess entered the room. She seemed to survey the situation and then hone in on Macron. Jezzie turned back to what she was doing. There seemed to be no immediate danger. She heard pounding on the door, but again, the rest of the students seemed to be getting back to work. The last thing she wanted was to appear to be slacking.

Picking her datapad back up she began to search her work area for the items she needed.

Sildrin

12-12-2005 11:45:49

Pounding sounds disturbed her slumber, matching the throbbing pain in her head. "Make it stop", she murmered dazed, but the pounding sounds continued. "Make. it stop", she whispered again, but the throbbing behind her eyes remained. In the next room she heard murmered words and with a quick force scan she sensed Macron, Kat and a woman she never met before. Slowly she forced herself to sit up, finding herself on a pallet in a small dimly lit room. Her eyes focused on the table in front of her - for a long time the first thing that her eyes were seeing. "It.. worked", she thought, "I can see again". With wobbly legs she stood up, stepping closer to the mirror at the opposite wall. Yellow eyes from a pale face framed by deep red hair stared at her back. Her tongue slipped briefly over her teeth, feeling the fangs. She frowned, opening her mouth lightly. A small gasp escaped her lips as she saw the revealed fangs. "What in…?", she turned her head, disturbed by the strong pounding in the next door. Curiousity rose within her, but it was overwhelmed by the urge to get of the laboratory and to see the world with her new found sight.

She looked around, seeing another door which led outside. Quietly she made her way out of the complex, quite sure that Kat and Macron will be able to deal with whatever caused the pounding on the door. She reached the top of the building, sitting down on the rim. Lifting her head she looked up, gazing into the stars above her and a light smile sneaked on her face. She layed down onto her back, staring into the sky, watching the clouds passing by in front of the moons and stars - for a moment she felt at peace.

Suddenly a jingling sound disturbed the silence - someone was on the top of the roof with her. Carefully not to make any sound she rolled over, crouching down in the shadows. A brief force scan told her it was no one she knew, she unsheathed a dagger from inside her left boot. Her feet made no sound on the ground as she sneaked up to the intruder. "Maybe a spy", she thought, but the strange quiet sounds the newcomer made irritated her: "Ho ho ho ho". At the far end of the roof she made out the speeder - a strange vehicle loaded with a lot of crates. She sneaked up behind the guy, who was oddly wearing red and white clothes. "Not a smart guy trying to spy on us and even more wearing such a silly dress!". She quickly knocked out the guy with the back of her dagger. "Ho ho ho hunnnnghhh." - again, those strange noises.

She rolled him over onto his back, looking into his happy red cheeked face. Pulling his face closer by his long white beard, still didn't give her any clue who this might be. Shrugging she used the force to make him float behind her and walked from the roof exit into the building. Quietly she spoke into the comlink: "Xanos, .. Lord Tron, I captured an intruder - probably a spy. I am bringing him into the lab.".

As she reached the lab, a many members of the clan were already awaiting her. Barely anyone dared to intrude this base or even to spy, so this was a rare event. "You did well, Sildrin", Muz approached her leaning over the guy: "Where did you find him?"
"He was sneaking around on the roof. Although sneaking isn't the right word. He must be a complete amateur." Macron helped her to strap the guy onto a table in the laboratory. From a steel locked door strange pounding sounds were heard. Obviously his and Kat's problems had been taken care of. Macron rubbed his hands, reaching for a few syringes: "Now let's find out, what he is looking for", Macron started to chuckle. A few acolytes paled, eager to announce reasons that they had more important deeds to attend to and were not able to witness the interrogation by Macron's skilled hands. They literally fled from the room.

The remaining people gathered around the table. The strapped down guy opened his eyes and merrily said: "Happy christmas!". The members of Naga Sadow looked at each other, confused. Lord Tron leaned in: "Who are you? Did you really believe, you could simply walk in here and steal Sadow's secrets? You will pay dearly for this."

"I am Santa Claus - the spirit of christmas!", the guy claimed. "I am …AHHH", he started to scream as Macron started with his treatment. Tron stated: "You believe we are dumb? Who are you? What is your mission?". Santa Claus gasped: "I am Santa Claus and I am…", he screamed out again. Sildrin rolled her eyes: "This is the most stupiest and lamest excuse I ever heard."

"But it is the truth!", Santa smiled: "Can't you feel the love? It is christmas time. A time where we give to the poor.", a gender soft smile appeared on Santa's face. "We should spread peace and love all throughout the galaxy. Reaching out our hands and and help those who need it the most. A peacefull time, believing in the good side within us."

Everyone remained silent after Santa spoke. A small eternal moment for everyone in here. Warmth spread through the room. One or two were sniffing a bit and wiped their eyes. Sildrin's eyes searched for Macron's, looking deeply into them. Muz layed a hand on Kat's shoulder, gently squeezing it.

All of them looked at Santa; then the peacefull warm moment was gone. A pounding was heard from a steel door nearby. The normal dreadfull dark atmosphere filled the room again and everyone burst out in a maniac laughter. "Peace HA HA" … "ha ha LOVE!" … "WE WANT BOOZE!". Rai stumbled, pulling out a crate with alcohol from a locket nearby. "BOOZE HERE!", he yelled, tumbling against Xanos - receiving a hard punch into his face by Xanos. A Wampa with eyes as black as coal broke through the locked door into the room, wearing a scarf, having a long orange nose and a strange hat on while it carried a broom. The Wampa started to dance. Several others tried to get ahold of one of the bottle, stumbling over each other, kicking and punching. Others still giggled while Santa Claus stared with disbelieve at the chaos. "You are insane", he exclaimed. "All of you!". Macron chuckled quietly, leaning over Santa Claus as he pulled out the syringes again: "But of course we are. And now we will continue to have a little fun here."

Anonymous

12-12-2005 20:41:41

Cain glared at th fool who that called himself santa, "heh Marcon i think i have a idea for him. He can my new test subject, i think i figured out Evazan's reanimation serum."
Cain flashed Marcon a insane grin and waited for a responce

Sildrin

14-12-2005 03:07:23

[Just to make clear: That person doesn't really have to be Santa Claus. It could be someone in disguise - maybe even someone playing a bad joke that went terribly wrong for him =) ]

[As for the Macron's xmas lab competition just continue with the foreposts, since this is only a side plot.]

Sildrin retreated into the laboratory, sooner or later they will find out about the true identity of the "spy". She reached into a small pocket of her Black Guard armor, pulling out a small metal vial. Carefully she placed it on the table in front of her. A precious substance - she had found only 4 vials in the laboratory of a Sith Temple. One which obviously had claimed her as its guardian - a decision she had welcomed, yet assuming that the Temple and it's spirits might exchange her for someone more powerfull as herself at any time. "Thanks for this poison, Jarius.", she whispered quietly. Jarius Stark - a dark Jedi Master who's spirit still dwelled in the Temple had shown her many secrets of the temple - and unknown to herself it was his decision to constitute her as a guardian for that place until her death and probably beyond that as a spirit.

She started to work on the Sith Poison, trying to reproduce it.

Gaidal Dupar

14-12-2005 05:10:37

Slowly and silently DJK Gaidal Dupar al'Tor entered the lab of Macron. It had been a while since he last met this good-old friend, the mad scientist. He came to look after the man and with a problem. His frustrations and anger were still growing. The meditation sessions no longer worked, they did not give any relief anymore. The Sith needed help and there was only man who could help him: Macron Goura.

When he entered the lab, he hid in one of the dark and shadowy corners. He heard sounds of a party and decided to find his own way through the lab. Always take care of yourself, his former Master Godo used to say. While sweating and shaking all over his body, he found a control panel. A machine that looked like a bacta tank opened after pushing a few buttons. The rage too much for him, more than he could bare.

Suddenly a person stood behind him. The exhausted Kyandrian turned around and saw the strangest man ever. He had a beard and strange red uniform. If this was the latest edition of a Republican spy, the Sith would easily rise for power again. Gaidal tried to focuss and his irisses were flickering from blue into red and back again. He was channelling the Force through his corrupted body.

"Are you looking for the true Christmas spirit?" the man with the beard asked.
"Is... that a new... secret republican code?" the Sith asked while leaning on the control panel.
The presumed spy looked puzzled and did not even noticed it when Gaidal pushed his hidden Chatka blade through its stomach. Blood came out of it and the stench made the Kyandrian warrior more bloodthirsty than he already was. That was his problem, the desire to kill transformed him slowly into an instinctive beast who loses all eye for other things than the kill.

While the man in red was bleeding to death, Gaidal fell on the ground. It felt like he lost and he hoped someone would find him soon.

Macron Sadow

14-12-2005 09:35:13

Macron stormed over to the corner. "C'mere, you," he said as he grabbed the fat man and threw him hard onto a spiked rack. The sharp tines impaled the jolly saint like a bug specimen on a board as he screamed.

"Fat bastard just keeps on coming," he wondered aloud. Metal straps clamped Santa's limbs and torso as the the rack tipped his face forward toward an apparatus full of needles and electroprobes. "Now you will tell us what we want to know," chuckled the Sith as the group watched. "My name is Nicholas!" screamed the jolly man in red.

Then Muz turned to Gaidal. "How the hell did you get in here?" he hissed as his eyelids narrowed. The assembled Dark Siders gathered around Dupar, and he found himself facing some of the most powerful members of Clan Naga Sadow. He had a bad feeling about this.
Kat, Lord Tron, Sildrin, Muz, nmalisane, Acerbus, Manji and several journeymen stood around him in a ring fingering their respective weapons.

Gaidal was a friend of Macron, but somehow he had penetrated Naga Sadow security and slipped into this lab. Macron summoned his IT-3 droid and sent it to fetch the guards responsible for this breach of security. They would be used as guinea pigs for Sildrin's toxin.
Gaidal had some fast talking to do, for the lab was a bad place to be.

"Damn that snowman," yelled Macron. The durasteel security walls had held the raging Wampa for a bit, but it was making it's way through. "Somebody shut him up!"

Spears

14-12-2005 11:34:18

The sound of a throat clearing echoed unnaturally thought the room. The cloaked figure sitting secluded in the corner behind one of the large pieces of Alchemic Apparatus, looked towards the gathered crowed. Immersed in his work, he had no intention of listening to the screams of a condemned man.

Lifting a small scalpel from the table, he cut lightly into his hand before making a fist and squeezing out a small trickle of blood. The Master of Dark Lore began to mumble an ancient incantation over the blood as it began to bubble upon the workbench, the man’s eyes turned a dreadful black, those standing around could feel the Dark Side rush from the Elders’ blood.

The Flesh around the offenders’ mouth began to burn and melt as the Dark Side surged thru the poor creature. Twisting its flesh into tendrils that began to seal the subjects mouth, leaving just enough room for the subject to breathe and mumble, while successfully stifling the subjects screams of pain.

Now if I may get back to my work.

Sildrin

17-12-2005 10:04:39

She watched how Gaidal was taken into a seperate room, wondering how he managed to slip through the security net. It was worrying her. Hopefully there was nothing else that managed to penetrate the security system.

Absent minded she watched Spears, who she slowly recognized. She had never truely seen him - not untill now that her sight had been restored. Pressing her fingertipps against her right temple, she hissed quietly. Her head started to pound again, and she felt a constant strain behind her eyes.
Questiongly she looked at Spears, wondering if he is in the mood to tell her more about his experiments. "The headmaster is here in Naga Sadow ..", she thought. It filled her with pride.
After a while she decided not to disturb him and walked to a secured closet. She punched a security code into the lock, retreiving a vial filled with a pale liquid. She knew that this one had been a failure to copy the Sith Poison, but it was close enough to the original for her purpose. She placed the vial next to the very small original vial of Sith Poison she had placed before on a table nearby and sat down in front of it. The amount of original poison was probably not enough for Macron to successfully reproduce it, but this was the part she was about to solve.

She took a deep breath, ignoring the throbbing pain behind her eyes and focused her force senses onto the two vials in front of her. Slowly she analyzed the failed copy and started to rearrange molecule for molecule so it ressembled the Sith Poison to the smallest detail. She knew it would take a long time to rearrange each single molecule, but the result would be worth it. The color of the pale liquid within the vial slowly changed.

After about 3 hours her head tilted forward and exhausted she withdrew her force focus from the now completed Sith Poison in front of her. With a trembling hand she wiped a few sweat beads from her forehead. "Hopefully this will work for Macron.", she murmered, looking at the two vials filled with Sith Poison.

Macron Sadow

21-12-2005 00:47:18

Spears had presented himself and secured whatever he needed, as Macron made instantly sure of. He feared the Headmaster. Spears could come here at will, and Macron would share his best chemicals and subjects. He hoped that thereby, he would not be destroyed.

Macron watched as Sildrin withdrew and focused her power. He was envious of the Krath’s ability to slip so easily into the way of the clear mind. Somehow, she had found the data of the failed Sith poison in the security droid’s memory. She knew of his six failures, and one success. That poison dose had burnt Reb Kel-Droma on Korriban, potentially saving Mononoke’s life from the superior Jedi.

“My face…. My failure at the poison,” he groaned inwardly. “She knows my weakness. Ah. I can never let a Krath know….”, he clenched his fists and summoned the rage about himself, darkening the air. Pain liberated the Force. He suffered even now in humility. Lately, the Dark Power had been elusive. His Master was Krath, and he both loved and hated him.

He breathed quietly in attempted meditation as the erstwhile denizens of this Paradise of Pain moved around him, intent on their own experiments. Macron stood in his private chamber, and sealed the doors behind him. He had brought an unfortunate oaf that had deserted in the Obelisk war. Several IT droids approached as he grinned. The screams were long and vile. He would make this insect feel his shame and hatred. His suffering would be epic.

The fat man in the red suit could wait.

Sildrin

22-12-2005 12:50:30

The throbbing pain behind her eyes resembled the pain that seeped through the doors of Macron's chambers. Probably his poor victim had been granted a few moments of unconsciousness. She lowered her head - for a moment feeling pity for this suffering individual. "What if I was that poor guy?", she thought. A too scary thought she tried to shake off. "I got weak. All those months I dwelled so far away from the dark side made me weak. But am I strong enough to continue this path of eternal darkness?", she pressed a hand against a temple. The pain inside her head was getting terribly intense - the constant strain on her eyes turned stronger and stronger to a point of being unbearable. Yet she was able to controll the pain, but doing this permanently was not a tolerable option. "Maybe I should consult Macron", but she didn't want to disturb him now - she felt clearly Macron's pain, he was suffering. She had stripped off his disguise for a moment, showing him clearly his own failures. A light smile appeared on her lips. A game she sometimes enjoyed to play - with great virtuousity, a game she sometimes got burned herself.

She closed up to a screen, idly fiddling with it. "Mmh… Macron's private data….", with interest she carefully tried to slice into the system. "Ahh.. he is good.. damn good at securing his stuff…!". She hoped for more informations about poisons, alchemy… knowledge in general.

She paled, reading the topic of a specific data: "Sildrin Rys-Hastur - genotype information and analysis!". For a moment she felt the floor slipping from under her feet, leaning heavily against the wall. "This.. bastard! He must have gotten those information as I was in the machine! He even found my family name!" Clenching a fist she thought of a way to delete those files, but she wasn't able to do so without leaving any traces. "If he finds out about the genetic alterations and their meanings… by Zandru's hell, he had even visited my home planet a few times! He surely will find out sooner or later by finding a link between all those pieces of informations he could have collected from my homeplanet…..", her thoughts raced through her mind as she read the data. She wanted to go to Macron and inflict pain on him - and before that sending her fist right into his face. But then she realized she couldn't do anything about this. How was she to explain where she had those informations from? Sniffing in the Quaestor's private data wasn't really a good thing to do. Additionaly as she was his Black Guard.

She clenched a fist, anger and fear surging within her. She flinched as she heard glass break, quickly regaining her composure. Frowning she saw a few vials, glasses and instruments had been broken from the force erruption caused by her emotion. She snapped off to one of the apprentices: "Clean up that mess!".
Turning on her heel she strode out of the lab, heading to the training rooms. "Some practice with the saber will hopefully disctract me!". Fiercly she trained hour for hour with her saber on several training droids - with swift and agile movements. She lacked strength, but she compensated this with agility.

Macron Sadow

23-12-2005 17:54:37

As Macron finished with the blubbering mass before him, his armor comlink chirped a quick tone. Security code seven delta nine had been triggered. The datafile had been opened. "Ah yes. She took the bait," he mumbled as he read the small screen. His nefarious plan had worked, and was worthy of the Sith. Opening the data in the first place was damning enough to ensure she didn't take direct action.

He had purposely put his records of Sildrin's information where she could find them. They were buried behind a good screen, as an easy one would have been obvious. This piece of cheese was too much to resist. . That meant that the secret analyzer had sampled flesh particles left by her fingers on the keyboard, providing a second data set to correlate with the first as well as electromagnetic and optical retina readings.

He had arranged the knowledge he did possess to make it appear to be more extensive and complete than it really was. His slicer skills were excellent, as he had trained with a Mon Calamari named Danlo years ago. He hoped to disturb her enough into revealing more data than he presently had. His work on Cottman 4 had not paid off as he had hoped.

It was all part of the plan, and a reminder in their little game that the Sith was still on the board. Besides, her flaying his psyche had become unpleasant.He smiled to himself as the auto showers began to rinse off the blood. “I bet she is pissed, and she doesn’t even know about the analyzer trick yet,” he thought as he opened the door. He was cautious and alert.

Rage

23-01-2006 16:16:51

Rage strided in, and took of his cloak which he then put on a chair that seemed like it was recently used.
He then brought out a DNA from a vornskr and a Katarn.

Sildrin

27-01-2006 06:51:34

Nightmares passed, leaving whispering painfull words and a neverending void of darkness during her sleep. Screams echoed through the void, at times she identified the voices... Kris, Malisane, Zak, Acerbus, Muz, Shin'ichi, Macron, Manji, Acara, Shimura, .. and all those that had taken part in this mission. "They all had fought hard, making the defeat of the True Brotherhood possible. Without them, this would have been a serious threat to the Dark Brotherhood", she thought. But Severak had escaped.

The shadowy mass of the void within her dreams quivered, shaping into faces... Severak and Severina. Their laughter echoed through her mind at the final failure of the Clan to crush the most vital part of the True Brotherhood. Tendrils shaped from the shadows piercing through her eyes. Her mouth opened to scream, but no sound emitted. Instead oily black darkness filled her mouth, running cold into her - down into her lungs. Her body arched, gurgling sounds escaped her lips.

Then she crashed down onto the floor, still gagging from that dream. The agony that burned behind her eyes was beyond the point of being bearable. She didn't remember if she really had screamed out loud in her dreams or not. Something warm ran down her cheeks from beneath the black blindfold. The smell of blood combined with the immense pain made her nearly throw up. She ripped off the blindfold with a hand, but only a well-known darkness welcomed her. Her blind eyes tried to focus in vain. She collapsed onto the ground, despaired from the pain behind her eyes she reached out with the force.... but the result was merely a small faint cry filled with agony that reached Macron and Shin'ichi through the force. Then the world faded away from her and her conscious fell into a deep dark pit.

Anonymous

23-02-2006 22:32:14

Cain sat in his chair in the lab in deep thought.
His blood sample had dried a long time ago but he didnt care, his thoughts lingered on Sildrin.
Using what force powers he had he reached out to Sildrin.
"Wake up, my dear." he wispered telepathicly.
"That floor is rather filthy."
As she started to stir he collected the blood sample and caught it on fire. As it burned he went back into deep thought.

Shinichi Endymiron K

27-02-2006 10:55:56

Shin'ichi sat in quiet meditation in his quarters deep within Sadow Palace. Images came and went and with them emotion ebbed and flowed. Rage and Hatred ever present in the heart of the Keibatsu he concentrated further on the Dark Side of the force. His only solace from the darkness within was his family and his friends. It has been said that dark jedi do not make friends but only temporary alliances, the Archpriest was the exception to this most limited of rules. His honor was in his loyalty and betrayal was an action he would never take. As his mind plunged ever deeper into inky abyss that was the dark side he had a vision.

He saw the false lord Severak and his [Expletive Deleted]-servant Severina. He saw a battle he felt the pain. His family cut down mercilessly, his friends annihilated, he stood alone ready to die. His rage welled within his blackened heart and his eyes radiated vengeance that the violet saber he held would deliver. Then suffering, like a spike entering his mind, intruded upon his thoughts. One of his friends was in dire trouble.

He saw Sildrin fall to the floor. He felt her anguish. He must go to her.

Leaping up Shin'ichi snatched his saber from the stand by his bed through the force and was running down the corridors of Sadow Palace in an instant. He had to find her. He ran down hallway after hallway desperation spurring him on. He would not let her be harmed he would find his friend. Her force signature grew stronger and the Krath knew he was drawing close. He burst into the laboratory and found a stranger standing over her.

Without a thought he ignited the lightsaber and using the force flung the stranger hard into a wall. The impact caused a sickening crunch and as the being slid down a streak of blood emerged, no doubt from where his head had hit the hard surface. No matter thought Shin'ichi, that person is insignificant, he had to help Sildrin. He knelt beside her and reached into her mind. Black tendrils tried to drown him but he fought them away and found the center of her mind. He came to her and offered his hand. She took it. She would live, if the other had anything to do with this he would not.

Anonymous

27-02-2006 17:44:47

"You shutta." Cain growled. "You really didn’t have to do that." Moaning slightly he managed to stand up. “She will be fine, and no I didn’t do anything to her if that is what you are thinking."
Grabbing a chair he slumped heavily into it. “Now before you do another stupid thing like that again; I suggest you sit Sildrin down and grab a chair and maybe relax a bit.”

Shinichi Endymiron K

01-03-2006 16:05:22

Shin'ichi's eyes radiated the violence in his heart as he began to constrict the air around Cain's throat. "I guess they don't bother teaching manners in Terentum do they Acolyte." The last word was emphasized with an additional constriction of the force.

The Archpriest eyed Sildrin lying helplessly upon the ground and his rage grew. He lifted the Acolyte and slammed him hard into the ground. "Don't ever insult the intelligence of a superior” He lifted the child and slammed him down again. "Don't ever call them anything other than their given name or rank” Once more he used the force to propel the youngling up and then back down punctuating the action with one final set of instructions. "And do not ever...EVER presume to interfere in affairs that are not your own outsider." With that he released his hold on the young man and allowed the battered and gasping creature to collect himself.

He looked at Sildrin and the rage vanished replaced by concern for his friend. He knelt at her side and probed her body for sign of distress with the force. It was minimal thank Sadow, and he was able to revive her in a moment. She began to stir and as her sightless eyes opened he asked softly; "Are you alright?"

Sildrin

02-03-2006 17:24:16

Sildrin's body shuddered briefly, her first reply was merely a quiet groan. Trails of blood cover her cheeks, having painted a bizarre mask on her face. Finally she managed to whisper: "My .. eyes.. ", she lifted a hand, holding it in front of those white milky pools. Shin'ich slowly helped her to get up. "I guess, this experiment of Macron failed. It would have been too good if... ", she stopped, sensing the presence of a foreign force pattern. Recognition slowly trickled into her mind: "Cain?... How did you manage to get into the Sadow Palace?" She groaned quietly: "Remind me and Macron to replace those guards... currently they are of no better use than for any of our experiments!"
Shaking her head she said to Cain: "You better leave, I will call for a guard to guide you to the hangar. Next time journeyman, you better show your respect and anounce your visit first at Master Xanos Sadow - our liege and Consul." She called for a guard, silently watching how Cain is brought away by the guards. He is lef to the hangar and immediately transfered by a shuttle to his clan. After his leaving she heavily leaned on Shin'ichi, her voice a faint whisper: "Help me to get to my quarter .. I need a shower and a new robe." She knew that parts of her robe were drenched by blood and its smell made her feel lightly sick.

Shinichi Endymiron K

02-03-2006 17:43:49

Gently Shin'ichi helped her up. He held Sildrin's weight across his shoulders and guided her out of the lab towards her quarters. As they traversed the corridors of Sadow Palace several dark jedi and guards looked at the pair as they made their way. Blood trailed the duo leaving stains upon the marble.

When they reached the quarters of the priestess Shin'ichi opened the door and guided Sildrin into the room. When the door closed he locked it and activated the lights. The Archpriest lay his friend down upon her bed and took a seat on the floor. "Do you want me to go?" he asked.

Sildrin

03-03-2006 14:59:57

Tiredness washed over Sildrin, covering her like a thick blanket. She took a deep breath and got up, refusing her body what it desperately screamed for. With a small gesture of her hand at Shin'ichi, she said: "I don't mind... really. In fact I want to talk to you anyways."
His blue eyes followed her as she made her way to the bathroom. With her right hand she opened her sash and Shin'ichi got a brief glance at her white skin at the robe slipped down her shoulders. A rustling sound told him that it had dropped down onto the floor: "What do you want to talk about?".
Sildrin turned on the shower, sighing as the hot water soothed her aching body and washed away the blood. After a while she replied: "You know I wish to fight in the Antei Combat Center..., but I need a bit of help.", she finally got out of the shower, slipping into a simple black robe after drying herself. She nearly stepped onto the blood stained robe, but her senses warned her right on time. Any foreign spectator would have assumed she was staring down at the robe, indeed she was, but her blind eyes weren't able to capture any hints of the light beyond those milky white pools anymore. She picked up the robe with the force, throwing it into the decomposer. "I need some advice about some special training I had years before."
Shin'ich watched her as she sat back down onto the bed: "What kind of special training?", he curiosity was awoken.

She faintly smiled: "I have no idea if there is any name for it, but since I am blind - once more again - I had been undergoing special training how to let my blindness not handicap me in a fight. It wasn't very easy though. I need to pick up my training once again since this experiement with my eyes ..", she ran a hand over her eyes, "did not work. If you are interested that is...", her head turned into his direction.

Anonymous

03-03-2006 15:44:55

Even as Cain was dragged away he made no attempt to resist, he had other things to worry about. True he could kill the guards rather easily because of the daggers he had hidden in his sleeves. What worried him how ever was the all he saw was darkness, which meant that Endymiron quite rudely took his sight away.

((OOC: I have decided to play with my being blind once again for the sake of character development, and i believe that macron said i could hang here for the time being but i will leave for a while. But mark my works I will be back. Cain out…))

Sildrin

03-03-2006 17:11:07

((Yo Cain... no problem if you want to stay. Sildrin is not aware of that, but still you can get Macron in to tell you that you can stay. About your char developement.. thats up to you - Sil)

Anonymous

04-03-2006 01:25:27

What house you in asked one of the guards.
“None of your concern.” Cain murmured
“What did you–?” The guard’s words were cut short as one of Cain’s daggers dug deep into his neck. As the guard fell to his knees the other reached for his blaster, but was quickly stopped when Cain’s cold hands wrapped around his neck
“Wait-“ a loud snap echoed through the hallway.
Grabbing one of the guards Sashes he wrapped it around his eyes.
When he got back to the lab he said. "Sildrin no intention to sound rude, but Macron said I could be here, so there is no need for any hostilitys."
"And shin'ichi i am sorry for the rude comments earlier." Cain said with a bow in his direction.
"Oh and I almost forgot, Sildrin might i talk to you outside for a minute?"

((OOC: Sorry for any misspellings. It is bit hard to read what i am typing on the computer i am using.))

Macron Sadow

25-04-2006 10:06:59

Macron grinned at Cain's antics. "You may stay. However, be careful not to break too many things," he glowered. "Those guys were expendable anyhow. Now, back to the method of head removal on this subject. Apprently, you can preserve the brain..."

Lanius Sin

07-11-2006 07:59:19

Sin walked into the Lab and looked around at the various pieces of equipment strewn around on tables and shelves. Hurriedly he made his way to the pressure chamber and opened it up. The chamber hadn’t been used in a while so the door gave way with the crunching noise of crystals that had formed from the residue inside.

Being careful that no one noticed what he was doing he attached a small object to the holding clamps inside and closed the door. With a hiss it clamped shut and began to extract the atmosphere inside.

Sin began to take readings from the vewscreen....

Macron Sadow

07-11-2006 14:02:59

"Hello, Sin! Woot!" mumbled the alchemist as he tried to sober up. "My brain experiment was a success! Say, what are you doing over there?"

Lanius Sin

07-11-2006 14:38:23

Sin looked up from the brightly lit viewscreen and bowed slightly to his master.
“I was spending some time in the library recently and came across an interesting idea.” He said passing a data-pad to the Keibatsu. Macron took the pad and activated the interface.
“There’s a seed crystal and small solution in the chamber as you can see.” He pointed to the viewscreen.
Macron Grinned and nodded, eager to hear just what Sin was up to at this time of night.
“Now usually,” Sin continued “impurities or additives can effect the growth patterns of crystals, as you know. These impurities are usually accidental but I’m attempting to force them, I you excuse the pun, to grow in a certain way.”
Macron began to read the data-pad with interest, thumbing through the many pages of research that his former student had been working on or many days.
“Just where is this going exactly?” He questioned.
Sin smiled. “Well it is well known that the growth of metal alloys matches up remarkably well with actual crystal growth. So to cut a long story short I believe I can use the method described in the data-pad to create A: a cheap and more effective lightsaber resistant alloy and B: extremely powerful lightsaber crystal. By using the Force to form these, usually, randomly dispersed impurities I can make an alloy that may re-direct or even reflect back the energy of a lightsaber blade or beam weapon.”