New Sw Movie Rumor

Raidoner

25-10-2009 16:59:44

all rumors, its just about sw. i do love the idea of SW without lucas directing 8)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
I have been hearing rumblings… extremely quiet at first, but now heating up significantly and from a trusted source - that George Lucas is preparing to unleash another STAR WARS trilogy upon us, this time in stereoscopic 3D. This is NOT the TV series, these are brand spankin’ new 3D STAR WARS movies. It is coming from a source that SHOULD KNOW. This source is absolutely connected. So odds are it is seriously being talked about at Lucasfilm.

But here is the shocker: Lucas will be producing and NOT directing these new episodes apparently! Could Steven Spielberg be tapped to direct a STAR WARS movie after all? Yes according to a trusted source of mine! Further, Francis Ford Coppola was mentioned too as a possible director for a future film!
i've always wanted to be the guy who saves the SW legacy by directing 3 good movies that take place after 6. maybe someone else will actually make it happen 8)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalak Ragnose

01-11-2009 15:15:26

Where exactly does this quote come from? Unless it comes straight from Lucas's mouth, or his spokesman, it's almost certain to be false.

Malik

01-11-2009 15:57:24

well Supershadow or whatever always claimed he was absolutely connected... maybe he's the source :P

Elrik

05-11-2009 16:03:03

While more SW movies would be awesome - I couldn't care less if they were in 3D. I kind of hope the whole 3D stuff falls flat on its face actually.

Severon V

05-11-2009 16:53:49

While more SW movies would be awesome - I couldn't care less if they were in 3D.  I kind of hope the whole 3D stuff falls flat on its face actually.

I couldn't agree more. I think that SW should go back to live action. It was so much more cool.

Raidoner

07-11-2009 17:50:22

This information was posted by a member of my PvP gaming club who is a Dev for the SWG game, whether it is true or not I am not sure but think of this, Lucas Arts is about making money and by having someone else direct the movies would still be a money maker.
I can only hope that if it is true they base it on the Ulic-Qel Droma story, I mean how bad ass would it be to see Exar Kun in action?
Unless they nerf it by having some idiot direct it.

Windos

08-11-2009 01:25:01

So, our "reliable" source is coming through some random dude from a random forum? :P

Malik

08-11-2009 13:53:00

and I doubt they'd make a new trilogy based on something that happened 4000 years before the other movies.

Kalak Ragnose

09-11-2009 19:01:29

As I understand it, Lucas is spending money on his various TV shows. It's unlikely that he'll do anything more in the film section for now, if ever. Good source :P

Rayne

17-12-2009 04:05:39

Judging by the narcissism in that quote, I can almost be assured that's from SuperShadow. Don't believe any of his crap, it's all fabricated to make himself seem important.

Anubis

17-12-2009 11:29:41

Everyone wants to feel important. :P

Sanguinius

18-12-2009 07:09:35

As shown by your posting eh Anubis? :P

Scyrone

19-12-2009 18:55:23

and I doubt they'd make a new trilogy based on something that happened 4000 years before the other movies.

Yea, because making trilogies from things that happened in the past is just lame . . . oh wait :P