OATH

Shaithis

25-07-2006 21:56:48

These guys [Expletive Deleted F-word]ing rock. I work with a couple of the guys (Chad-vocals, Ryan-drums), consider them good friends, they are definitely going places.

http://www.myspace.com/oathinc

Ricco Vao

26-07-2006 07:08:03

Hey they are quite good a bit too metal for me but for people who like metal they are good and will make it big. At least its better than EMO!

Remdan Tyranius

26-07-2006 18:26:43

Not bad. Definetly not bad.They're actually pretty good.Are they on a small label yet?Because they should be.

Shaithis

27-07-2006 01:15:17

I don't believe they are on a label yet. Right now they are just scrounging for studio time to complete their first CD. They just bought a van so the can do some tours here in the middle tennessee area trying to get their name out there. I agree, these guys and girl are definitely going places, its just a matter of when and where.

Nekura Manji

27-07-2006 05:40:08

Pretty impressive- they're a lot more developed than many other up-and-coming bands you hear, a lot more intelligent. When they make it big you'll be able to gloat even more, Shaithis :D

Oh, and Ricco... that's too metal for you? Just because it occasionally has a little bit of distorted guitar in the background, whereas most of the songs seem to be dominated by clean guitars and some rather brilliant singing? ... Well, no accounting for taste, I suppose. Let me just say- this is about as light as metal gets. You'd probably cry if you heard some truly heavy stuff >:D

Remdan Tyranius

30-07-2006 17:07:54

Pretty impressive- they're a lot more developed than many other up-and-coming bands you hear, a lot more intelligent.  When they make it big you'll be able to gloat even more, Shaithis :D

Oh, and Ricco... that's too metal for you?  Just because it occasionally has a little bit of distorted guitar in the background, whereas most of the songs seem to be dominated by clean guitars and some rather brilliant singing?  ... Well, no accounting for taste, I suppose.  Let me just say- this is about as light as metal gets.  You'd probably cry if you heard some truly heavy stuff >:D

Rahhh like Cradle of Filth >:)

Nekura Manji

30-07-2006 18:45:56

Hell no, Cradle of Filth are pretty light, considering. It gets much, much heavier than that :D