General Discussion.

Quejo

27-07-2005 06:44:02

I agree with the Arcona summit with the lack of Message Board use. So...I'm making this topic for you all to use for the hell of it. If you have Questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, ideas, need to chat, wanna get something out in the open. Whatever, put it here and we can discuss it :P

That has got to be one of the worst descriptions I've ever made. But I dont really care.

ANYWAY. Keep it clean and watch the member to member diss sessions and I'll be cool with it.

Have fun.

Ark Dowell

27-07-2005 23:35:10

Heya! I'm in Qel- Droma but I'm posting here anyways. :P

Yeah! I'm the first poster on this topic (And hopefully not last)

Anyways, nice description, Quejo. Too bad very few Arconans actually uses the MB. My IRC almost never works, so I make up for that on the Boards.

EDIT- Perhaps I am not the last to post here.

Quejo

30-07-2005 23:08:12

Quejo goes into a Wookiee rampage and destroys Ark. :P

WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Halcyon

31-07-2005 01:20:35

You're a wookiee now? :P

Quejo

31-07-2005 11:40:46

Yes just because I'm furry doesnt mean I cant slap you around a bit :P

*Quejo rawrs and growls in his native tongue* not translated ut if it were I would be fired.

Halcyon

31-07-2005 11:50:08

Will you just stay as one person for a few months...yargh :P

Ark Dowell

31-07-2005 20:08:02

No offense, Quejo, but if you're a wookie, can your house even really understand you when you talk? You're the Quaestor, after all. And not everyone understand the wookie language. :P

EDIT- And why do I constantly get destroyed? If not here, I get pounded with cannonballs on the Spam Boards. :mellow:

Halcyon

31-07-2005 21:35:18

No one has ever really listened to Quejo...now we just have an excuse :)

Ark Dowell

31-07-2005 21:39:45

Yeah, now we won't have to listen to him! lol.

Karan Callidus Entar

31-07-2005 21:42:42

Haha Quejo's gettin bullied. Wait a minute, everyone whose replied to this so far hasnt been in HOO...Ark you filthy spammer! (little tatse of home-the spam boards :P)

Quejo

31-07-2005 23:17:58

Translation Droids that's all I have to say. And yeah why are you Qel Dromans talking in my House discussion not enough activity in your own forums? :P

Just playin. Wait am I?

Join HOO NOW!

*Runs away before Denath shows up*

Ark Dowell

01-08-2005 00:02:37

Heh heh, if we Qel- Dromans didn't post here, the topic would be nearly empty. And what's wrong with spam, Valnir? I just post anywhere that suits my tastes.

*Pops open a bottle of vodka and a bottle of sake at the same time, one in each hand*

What? I drink heavily.

*Chugs both bottles at the same time*

*Offers sake to everyone*

Cheers. By the way, Quejo, my brother is in HOO. :P He's not active, though...

Quejo

01-08-2005 10:43:55

Good point Ark. I guess that HOO members need to be whipped into shape. Either that or they know nothing of this forum. *shrugs* looks like I have more work to do :P

Karan Callidus Entar

01-08-2005 11:05:12

Haha there isnt really anything wrong with spam Ark. I was one of the spamming elite on the Iron Maiden message boards last year. However the grand master spammer had over 10,000 posts!

And if your offering :D

Ark Dowell

01-08-2005 19:08:10

Isn't the Grand Spam Master Kandos?

Anyways, yeah! Get to work Quejo! Motivate your peeps!

Quejo

02-08-2005 13:42:44

*Slaps Ark* No one gives me an order about my House especially a Qel Droman.

Kaelin Ring

02-08-2005 16:27:49

Well its not like you advirtised much!!! I just happened to see it while glancing through. Otherwise I would have never known it was here. By the way how do you get images over your name? Ya, I'm kinda new. I just now found out about the forums, and how to use them. But, ya you got the jist of things... We don't understand him and he's kinda lazy. Just kiddin'.

Quejo

02-08-2005 16:41:02

If people read my House reports this info would be known :P but welcome and have fun.

Halcyon

02-08-2005 16:45:52

To get an avatar, go into My COntrol (should be a link somewhere on top) and tha'll take you to an edit page. Find a link called Edit Avatar and away you go.

And yeah, people never read my reports :(

Ark Dowell

02-08-2005 19:32:36

I read every report, Halc. As y'all can clearly see, I'm bored outta my mind. ^_^

*Slaps Quejo back and runs off* :P

Anonymous

03-08-2005 21:33:22

I think that message boards are a pretty good way of communicating and all we have to do is get the word out.

Halcyon

04-08-2005 00:08:32

That's what we've been trying to do :)

Ark Dowell

04-08-2005 07:34:16

How about someone hunt them down and continually Email them over and over and eventually forcing them to post on the MB to stop the Emails? We could call it Project FETEP.

"FETEP" stands for 'Force Them To Eventually Post.'

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

06-08-2005 17:41:04

Hey, where does everyone get those banner thingys under your messages, 'cause that looks pretty sweet, and I like sweet things... like sugar, and girls... well, sometimes the girls can be a little bit bitter. By the way... I LOVE MY AVATAR!!!!!! It's my first created one...

Ark Dowell

06-08-2005 20:06:54

Hiya, Hitokiri.

Anyways, nice avatar. I usually recognize posters by avatars. I don't read names. :P Too lazy..

Anyways, you mentioned something about a banner? I think you might be talking about a sig...? You type on up in your control panel. If you wanted a picture, you need the URL for it.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

07-08-2005 19:02:10

Hey, Ark. Yeah, I guess. I'm thinking of that thingy that Halcyon has under his post and stuff. Is that what you're talking about? Forgive me. I'm sick, and not usually this blonde. Lol.

Ark Dowell

07-08-2005 20:30:38

Lol, yeah. You have to make a sig in Photoshop or bug someone long enough to get them to do it for you. Then, upload it onto a image hosting site (such as Imageshack). Then, just put the URL in you signature panel of your CP.

Hope this is clear enough. I think that's how it's done.

Halcyon

07-08-2005 22:01:36

What I have is a signature banner...that particular one was made by our very own Proconsul, Dalthid. If you ask very very nicely, he may make one for you...and will normally host it for you as well. I suggest a combination of grovelling/begging :P

Ark Dowell

07-08-2005 22:48:42

And I suggest a combination of begging, senseless yelling, attacking, blackmailing, running, hiding, and praying he won't find ya. :P

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

07-08-2005 22:56:52

I'll go with the begging, pleading, groveling, worshipping, and praising combo. Or I can attempt to make my own... HA!!!

Mike Halcyon

08-08-2005 03:10:31

If you smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell what the HALC is cooking!

(Nice Taurus >:P)

Kaelin Ring

08-08-2005 18:18:07

Thanks, Halc! I have another question. As you can tell I'm new to the forums. I want to know how you get promoted from apprentice in the forums. I also wanted to know if they help in the DB. It was kind of hinted at, but I wasn't entirely clear on the subject. I do read the reports... but they're sooo long. I basically just scan them...

Quejo

08-08-2005 18:42:38

well I'm not sure about the whole forum ranks and what not and how they affect you in the DB but I do know that to get from Apprentice to a higher rank you have to get a certain amount of posts. I'm not real sure how many but if you keep your activity in the forums your rank will go up.

Ark Dowell

08-08-2005 19:28:44

You get a new forum rank at each of these posts...

10 Novice

50 Hunter

200 Knight

500 Warrior

1,000 Battlelord

EDIT- No, these ranks don't affect you in anyway on the DB. But having a high rank on the Forums does earn you respect. At least, that's what I like to think... :P Not necessarily true, though...

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

08-08-2005 23:09:59

Yay! Now, I'm a Novice! Time for the Happy Dance!

Ark Dowell

08-08-2005 23:32:41

Happy Dance? I did that once...

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

09-08-2005 15:30:46

Yep. It's a good dance. Thank God for Matt Stone and Trey Parker. Without them, I'd actually HAVE a life.

Kaelin Ring

10-08-2005 19:49:35

Thanks everybody! Its nice to know someone knows how these things work!!! All this writing is hard work! I heard it takes most people a couple of years to get their first lightsabers in the DB, is that true?

Halcyon

10-08-2005 20:19:30

All depends on your activity levels. It can take a few months to many years...just depends on the person. At least in Arcona, we've made it easy for you by spelling out exactly what you need to do. Then it's just up to you to accomplish it :)

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

10-08-2005 20:24:48

Yeah. it's been a big help to me, plus I've been working as Quejo's apprentice, so that's a help too. :)

Kaelin Ring

12-08-2005 01:29:51

Yeah. it's been a big help to me, plus I've been working as Quejo's apprentice, so that's a help too.  :)

My master has been gone for awhile so I don't know where I stand with him... He's Octavian. I do try to keep active but there's only soo much a 16 year old can do. I started this for 2 reasons. One, I love Star Wars (especially Dark Jedi), and two, to keep my mind working during the summer. Now I'm hooked.

Ark Dowell

12-08-2005 03:09:17

Same here. I only joined 'cause I knew I was gonna be bored over Summer. I'm hooked, too. The only prob is I won't get much Internet access when school opens again. T_T

Tuskani

12-08-2005 07:13:51

My master has been gone for awhile so I don't know where I stand with him... He's Octavian. I do try to keep active but there's only soo much a 16 year old can do. I started this for 2 reasons. One, I love Star Wars (especially Dark Jedi), and two, to keep my mind working during the summer. Now I'm hooked.

Has he done anything with you yet?

Halcyon

12-08-2005 08:05:35

Octavian has just recently returned after having been in anothe country for some time due to a death in the family, and the ensuing familial obligations.

I suggest you mail him now to see what is happening.

Octavian

12-08-2005 08:29:20

Yup im back Revaan, dont worry!!

I will be doing all the emails and reports and comps and what have you sometime this weekend, whenever i can find a few lump sum of hours to do this stuff. I plan on doing a chunk of activities with you Revaan and im glad to see you emailing and on the message boards now, makes my job easier kid.

Ark Dowell

12-08-2005 09:11:06

Welcome back, Octavian!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

12-08-2005 11:18:19

Indeed. It's great to have ya back Octavian! :)

Kaelin Ring

12-08-2005 14:43:59

Hey Octa, how was Bella Roma? or did you see it? Where in Italy were you? Thanks Octa, I was a little lost at parts but these guys have been helping while you were gone. I'm a little worried about school, too. I hope during lunch I can get on. My friend was a little put off when he heard that it takes awhile to get the light sabers, but I'm not.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

12-08-2005 14:53:27

Well, as long as I can work my way up to Dark Jedi Knight, I can wait to create my own lightsaber.

Halcyon

12-08-2005 15:27:37

Well, you all have the activities needed to be done layed out for you...just get to it :)

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

12-08-2005 16:17:30

If I did those, and what my Master instructed, would that be enough for promotion?

Halcyon

12-08-2005 16:41:56

Well, what your Master asks can be integrated I'm sure with what has already been paid out in the promotional guide. And yes, if you complete what is there, then you are promoted. However, please keep in mind that you also need to inform your superiors of your activity accomplishments so we know when you have completed everything :)

Tuskani

12-08-2005 16:48:11

I agree. You do learn to be independent in Arcona. Halycon, about that difficulty email i sent a while ago about the promotion guide. One shall respond in due time. I'm seeing if i'll be able to manage or not.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

12-08-2005 20:07:02

Well, what your Master asks can be integrated I'm sure with what has already been paid out in the promotional guide.  And yes, if you complete what is there, then you are promoted.  However, please keep in mind that you also need to inform your superiors of your activity accomplishments so we know when you have completed everything :)

Ok thanks. That's probably my mistake. I only sent an e-mail to Quejo, and not my other leaders. I appretiate it, Halcyon! :)

Kaelin Ring

12-08-2005 23:08:47

O.k. so lets say I've just completed Leadership, Poetry, and IRC. I've also become more active in the forums, and in the ACC. Lets say something like 12 posts in the Forums, and at least one ACC battle. How can I tell how close to my next promotion I am?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

13-08-2005 23:25:13

Well, if you've done most of the requirements needed on the Promotions List in the Arcona message board, then report what you have done to your superiors, i.e. Halcyon, Dalthid Quejo, and Octavian, then they'll know that you've done, and if it's enough for promotion, you get promoted.

Kaelin Ring

15-08-2005 00:08:39

So, do you need to report every test you pass or do they get a notification? That's how I always thought it worked. I'm pretty sure I'm wrong now that I think about it. Well I'd better talk to Octa then. I might be close to my next promotion, *crosses fingers* I hope.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

15-08-2005 00:12:23

So, do you need to report every test you pass or do they get a notification? That's how I always thought it worked. I'm pretty sure I'm wrong now that I think about it. Well I'd better talk to Octa then. I might be close to my next promotion, *crosses fingers* I hope.

When you past your tests in the SA, an e-mail gets sent to your superiors automatically. Just put in all the activities, and events, that you've participated in.

Tuskani

15-08-2005 01:41:00

Alternatively you can send an email saying BEANS!!!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

15-08-2005 02:25:05

Yeah, and watch Halcyon drop your rank faster than going through hyperspace. Lol. But I will admit that beans are good.

Tuskani

15-08-2005 02:32:56

Halc wouldn't do that. Halc loves beans. Halc , i would like to report Khob and Gavin for banning me unfairly. They took my beans and banned me. I might leave this clan.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

15-08-2005 02:36:04

Dude, don't leave the clan! You rockith, and plus it would suck to have our BattleTeam Leader gone. :(

Tuskani

15-08-2005 03:21:53

I wont go anywhere. The beans have told me to stay.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

15-08-2005 03:27:09

Sweetness, my good man. :D

Quejo

15-08-2005 07:27:47

*Quejo looks around*

Too many people are complaining about how people are treating them unfairly if anyone EVER is being harrassed let me know. I'm not saying anyone was but for the record let ME and Halc and Dalthid know.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

15-08-2005 13:51:21

*Quejo looks around*

Too many people are complaining about how people are treating them unfairly if anyone EVER is being harrassed let me know. I'm not saying anyone was but for the record let ME and Halc and Dalthid know.

Ok then, I'm starting here, and then I'll send an e-mail to you, Dalthid, and Halcyon. I'd like to report Gavin and Khobai for personal insults, and presonal attacks. Its one thing to joek around, but you cross the line when you start insulting me, my heritage, and my family. :@

Forget it... they're not worth it... What matters is that I have someone to help me out, and for that, I wanna give Quejo the most sincerest thanks ever. Thank you.

Kaelin Ring

15-08-2005 23:01:09

I think I would find it hard to let such a ting go, Hitokiri. Saying anything about anybody, but especially a member, is totally wrong. And to insult someone's heritage and family is bellow the belt!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

15-08-2005 23:11:07

I think I would find it hard to let such a ting go, Hitokiri. Saying anything about anybody, but especially a member, is totally wrong. And to insult someone's heritage and family is bellow the belt!

Yeah it was, but is it fair to drop to their level? What was sad was that it was a Dark Adept that was doing the personal attacks. I'm not gonna worry about it. Quejo handled it, and has reassured me that if anything like that happens again, to report it to him, Halcyon, and Dalthid, and it'll be delt with. I'd rather have that reassurance, and respect from someone like Quejo, than to slump as low as that. Oh well. It's over, it's done with, and I'm moving on.

Halcyon

16-08-2005 07:42:50

Aye, best bet is not to try and "compete" in terms of insults and what not. People like that are and will be dealt with by the Clan leadership

Tuskani

16-08-2005 11:15:31

Aye, best bet is not to try and "compete" in terms of insults and what not.  People like that are and will be dealt with by the Clan leadership

Tuskani agrees. Tuskani has experience with this.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

16-08-2005 13:17:25

Well, I decided the best way to deal eith this is not to get caught up in it again. WHOO-HOO!!! I'm a Hunter on the Boards!!! :D

Kaelin Ring

16-08-2005 13:57:31

I'm so close!!! ONLY LIKE 16 OR SO POSTS TO GO!!! I got asked a question by my sister, who is also part of the DB, and it got me thinkin'. Does your rank in the forums affect anything in the actual DB?

Halcyon

16-08-2005 14:16:41

Nope, heh.

I mean...it shows you're active on the messageboard, but it really doesn't play any meaningful part when it comes to promotions/awards

But, it doesn't hurt either and allows you to be noticed by your leaders :)

Tuskani

16-08-2005 14:29:37

Perhaps too noticed.

Octavian

16-08-2005 18:30:25

Well if anyone has trouble they can also let me know if they want......

Ark Dowell

16-08-2005 20:56:13

I'm active on the Forums! :P Even after the Spam Purge, I'll still be left with 400 posts! Woohoo!

Anyways, what's Shadowcrafting? I went to the Clan Arcona's (new) webpage and one of the links said something about Shadowcrafting. The other clans have different stuff written on their homepages. Is that Shadowcrafting a Clan Power?

Oh, by the way, good job, Dalthid, for getting an awesome site set up! :)

Tuskani

16-08-2005 21:07:34

Tuskani also wants to know.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

16-08-2005 21:16:19

Yeah. It's suppose to be a Clan Power... and major thanks should go to Dalthid, for the sweetness of the website.

Ark Dowell

16-08-2005 21:26:27

Cool. But what are Clan Powers for?

And, yeah, thanks, Dalthid, for the sweet site! ^_^

Halcyon

17-08-2005 00:27:24

Clan Powers are Force powers that are specific to each Clan. Arcona's specialty is Shadowcrafting...using the shadows (both physically and mentally) to our benefit. Clan Naga Sadow have Telekinesis as their power.

However, Clan powers are not "official" as of yet (ie. You can't use them in the ACC). They will be active however in Rebirth, and you are free to use these powers in your fictions if you so choose.

Also, when you reach a certain rank, you must choose which type of powers you wish to develop. One is more physical manifestations while the other messes with the mind.

When Rebirth comes along, you will have to reach certain plateaus to acheive these rankings, where now it's very loose. You can find the specifics on how to achieve these ranks in that big document that was released some time ago. You will also find mention of Order powers too, and they will be rewarded much like Clan powers are.

Ta Da :P

Ark Dowell

17-08-2005 00:48:02

Cool. I wanna mess with other people's minds and force them to do my bidding. Our Clan Power sounds cool, too. :)

Tuskani

17-08-2005 06:31:45

Tuskani wonders if he'll actually need mind powers to mess Tarentum. I seem to get along fine already. :P

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

17-08-2005 13:21:11

Lol. You better watch yourself with Tarentum. :P . In case Halcyon reads this, I would like to add the name "Arconae" to my DB name when I reach DJK. Is that cool with you, Halc?

Tuskani

17-08-2005 14:02:38

If they allowed me "Beans" they'll allow you Arconae. :)

Halcyon

17-08-2005 14:19:58

The name "Arconae" is a Clan Name. Each clan has their own "Name" that can only be rewarded by the Consul, and is normally give out for both exceptional service to the Clan, as well as long-term service to the Clan. This of it as the ultimate loyalty reward.

As such, no one can take the name Arconae as it is handed out like a medal or promotion.

You can see a list of the "di Tenebrous Arconae" (The title of the Arconae) on the Arcona website itself.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

17-08-2005 14:21:57

Then I'll prove myself to be worthy of such a name. Thanks Halcyon. :)

Kaelin Ring

17-08-2005 14:32:23

They allowed you to use Beans? Thats weird... So our "Shadowcrafting"... we are the only ones who can use it? And go Dalthid, the page Rules!!!

Halcyon

17-08-2005 14:50:17

Yup, only those in Arcona can use those powers.

Kaelin Ring

17-08-2005 17:58:27

Sweet... do you think we'll ever be able to use them in the ACC?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

17-08-2005 18:42:47

I'm sure that we get to use them, after we learn about their uses, and powers.

Halcyon

17-08-2005 19:11:00

They'll be used after Rebirth is fully operational.

Ark Dowell

17-08-2005 22:24:42

When is Rebirth going to be fully operational? I know that it's slowly coming into effect, but is there an estimated date for the RPG stuff? Just curious.

Octavian

18-08-2005 00:09:04

Yea....it was suppossed to be done a year ago exactly. It was set for August 1st last year....and this year....I wish to have faith but it could be another year or so.

KP Octa

Kaelin Ring

18-08-2005 00:13:20

They've been working on it for over a year??? Wow it should be pretty cool then... lol

Khobai

18-08-2005 00:13:26

LMAO personal attacks? dude youre hilarious. BTW since the official Code of Conduct doesn't apply to #Arcona there's really nothing can do about Gavin and I destroying your fragile self-esteem. Although I guess Halc could bend Gavin over his knee and spank him :P

And yeah, like I've said many times before, Rebirth deadlines arn't something to depend on... I have no doubt that Jac and friends will finish it... I just don't think they know exactly when it'll be finished. Hopefully within 1-2 months.

Kaelin Ring

18-08-2005 00:16:26

wow that was... strange... lol

Khobai

18-08-2005 00:30:05

yeah I edited my post to make sense :D

Ark Dowell

18-08-2005 01:10:20

Yeah, it makes sense now. :P

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

18-08-2005 01:46:59

Yeah... unfortunately...

Kaelin Ring

18-08-2005 03:19:08

Hey dude, lay off Hitokiri... He's one cool cat, ya know.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

18-08-2005 04:14:17

Hey dude, lay off Hitokiri... He's one cool cat, ya know.

Lol.It's ok. Let him get it out of his system. I'm tired of arguing anyways. I appretiate what you said. Thank you. ::bows to Revaan::

Kaelin Ring

18-08-2005 15:20:24

As they say, "It aint no thang!" Plus, we're clan.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

18-08-2005 15:29:53

Indeed. :P

Kaelin Ring

19-08-2005 02:26:46

... So anyway on to a different subject. And let me just say, "How bout the Vikings, eh?"

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

19-08-2005 14:44:27

Ha! It's all about the Jets and the Falcons, baby!! Vick and Pennington!! WHOO-HOO!! :D ... :w00t:

Halcyon

19-08-2005 15:02:27

I used to be a big Bills fan, but I lost a lot of respect for them years ago when they replaced Doug Flutie with Rob Jonhson in the playoffs. Every since then, I've only been a semi-fan.

Don't really have an ultimate favorite right now...I just watch random games or whatever match-up looks decent that week.

And for you CFL people out there, Argooooos :P

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

19-08-2005 15:37:35

Well, that wasn't awkward at any point... Lol. :P

Anonymous

19-08-2005 18:21:07

pffft CFL....What decent Canadian watches football? :P

then again with that the asses at the NHL did i do find myself resenting that league.

oh well, theres still the OHL.

GO KNIGHTS GO! :P

Halcyon

19-08-2005 19:35:09

Bah...CFL is great. And I'll still watch hockey...I can't keep away :(

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

19-08-2005 20:19:31

You can't help, but love the Anaheim Mighty Ducks... I miss Paul Kariya... He was the coolest captain the Ducks had... :(

Octavian

19-08-2005 22:09:35

Patriots fan all the way, living in Mass what can i say.

Halcyon

19-08-2005 22:28:14

Patriots are a good team to watch actually...

Kaelin Ring

19-08-2005 23:47:41

I live in Nevada and we dont have an NFL team, so I picked my own. Rigth now I'm resenting the Jets, they beat the Vikings by one TD. I was pissed. I mean no one was blocking the QB!!! Whats up with that... Well hopefully they'll do better next game. I don't really watch hockey, too violent... jusk kidding!!!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

20-08-2005 01:15:16

Lol. Not my fault the Jets maintained their offensive line. :P . I supported the Patriots in the past, but now it's time for a new team to win the Super Bowl... GO NY JETS!!!! Lol. :P

Kaelin Ring

20-08-2005 03:45:18

I'm just suprised that the Jets made it through with all the sacks that thier Qb took. I'm also glad that it was just a preseason game!!!

Tuskani

20-08-2005 07:58:05

Pah, all this American sport garbage. We play the real game.

Quejo

20-08-2005 11:41:28

yeah until half time when you have a spot of tea :P

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

20-08-2005 12:42:14

Hey, I'll give it to ya, Tuskani... rugby is some aggressive stuff, but nothing compares to the power of... NINJUTSU!!! >:)

Kaelin Ring

20-08-2005 16:26:38

I've never really watched a hockey or rugby game... I like football mighty fine though. Oh well, next we'll be talking about baseball and soccer... :sick: I understand the power of ninjutsu, but nothing copares to the power of the farm!!!!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

20-08-2005 17:19:02

I challenge your Power of the Farm to the Power of Ninjutsu!! Lol. :P

Ark Dowell

20-08-2005 20:51:40

I challenge both of your so- called Power of the Farm and Ninjitsu to my Way of the Bottle!! :P

Kaelin Ring

20-08-2005 22:46:33

Even you shall tremble at the power of the Farm!!!! Darth Tater will show you the true path to the dark side of the Farm! Even Obi-wan Kenoli cannot stop him, mwhahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Ark Dowell

20-08-2005 23:00:14

Lol, I fear no Farms!! I fear only the vegetables!!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

20-08-2005 23:13:27

Hey, is it wrong to be deathly afraid of Elvis? Because if it is, I'm gonna be screwed in our three-way battle to the death. CHECK IT OUT PEOPLE!!!

Power of the Farm (Revaan)
V.S.
Power of Ninjutsu (Yours Truely)
V.S.
Power of the Bottle (Noah... oh wait! Ark :P )

Kaelin Ring

21-08-2005 02:07:38

I shall conquer all, hahahahaha!!! I will use the power of Elvis (Ya aint nothin but a hound dog, cryin all the time) and use the power of vegetables (Darth Tater, Chewbroccoli, Cuke Skywalker, well you get the picture...). I'm just wondering if Tuskani will join with the power of Beans...

Ark Dowell

21-08-2005 02:31:10

I shall fight with the Power of Alcohol and Bottles alike!!

*Whips out a champagne, chugs it, strikes a stance like Drunk Master, and passes out 2 seconds later*

Kaelin Ring

21-08-2005 14:07:02

Nice I like that power!!!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

21-08-2005 22:36:54

Can I have that power? It's so pretty!!

Kaelin Ring

22-08-2005 01:05:20

Ah, crap I didn't realize changing my order to Krath would also change my HOuse!!!! grrr...

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

22-08-2005 01:33:42

Way to go, Revaan!! Way to forsake the Obelisks... Now I'm sad... estoy triste....

Ark Dowell

22-08-2005 22:16:06

You can always change your Order back to Obelisk. But it would seriously annoy the MAA. :P

Octavian

23-08-2005 03:03:56

Ark whose your master? Do you have one?

Ark Dowell

23-08-2005 07:50:02

No Master. Why? Are we required to have one?

Halcyon

23-08-2005 08:45:25

Nope, its your choice whether you wish to have one or not.

Ark Dowell

23-08-2005 09:07:08

Well, if having a Master isn't a Requirement, I'll just go about my business... :)

Kaelin Ring

23-08-2005 15:47:19

Sorry Hitokiri, but it was a career decision. Octa told me to do it I swear!! Just Kiddin'! I didn't know you spoke french. Having a master makes things much easier, I think. But If you can do it alone... more pwer to ya.

Ark Dowell

23-08-2005 19:42:30

I prefer to things alone... I seem to cause more hassle and problems for everyone else when I rely on them in RL. B)

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

23-08-2005 21:34:12

Actually, it's Spanish. Lol. Oh well. :P

Kaelin Ring

24-08-2005 03:11:23

Well you do know that french and spanish look alot alike. I know that I messed up so I appologize. I want to know, what's spamming?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

24-08-2005 03:13:36

Hey, no need to apologize. It's all good in the 'hood. :P

Ark Dowell

24-08-2005 07:56:28

Spamming is posting stuff that is waaaay off-topic. It's sometimes very annoying, like when you recieve gunk in your Email. However, posting Spam can be fun. And to reduce annoyance to other Forum Members, there is a Spam Board specifically created for mass chaos such as Spamming. :)

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

24-08-2005 11:56:51

Where can I find this board?

Halcyon

24-08-2005 12:11:34

Located all the way at the bottom of the Forums.

Ark Dowell

24-08-2005 13:22:06

Yes. Just don't go there a whole lot. It gets addicting and consumes you. :P

Kaelin Ring

24-08-2005 14:52:22

Sounds fun what's the catch?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

24-08-2005 15:08:29

CHECK IT OUT!!! I'm a knight on the MB!!!! I must do the Happy Dance!!! Now, if I can only get in an ACC battle, I'd be Guardian. :P

Kaelin Ring

25-08-2005 02:35:19

Acc battle on the forums or the regular DB?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

25-08-2005 11:26:03

The regular DB. I think there's no ACC in the boards. There's just the ones in IRC, ACCLive, and then the main ACC. If I get in one fight in the ACC, then I can get promoted to Guardian...

Ark Dowell

25-08-2005 13:16:10

Good luck! If you want to get promoted fast, I suggest doing an ACCLive match. The normal ACC matches can take a month. :P

Tuskani

25-08-2005 18:43:32

CHECK IT OUT!!! I'm a knight on the MB!!!! I must do the Happy Dance!!! Now, if I can only get in an ACC battle, I'd be Guardian.  :P

Still now one? I can't remember doing much for my promotion. :P

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

25-08-2005 23:42:05

Well, I can't get promoted from an ACCLive! Match... If that's the case, then I shoulda been promoted. I fought three battles there.

Kaine Mandaala

26-08-2005 00:03:29

I'll promote you to Assistant Janitor for the Chinese Buffet. There's one in the Dark Hall. :P

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

26-08-2005 00:06:45

I'll promote you to Assistant Janitor for the Chinese Buffet. There's one in the Dark Hall. :P

Ok, One.) I LOVE your avatar, and Two.) Can't I just get Guardian, then become Assistant Janitor?

Kaine Mandaala

26-08-2005 00:09:46

Ok, One.) I LOVE your avatar, and Two.) Can't I just get Guardian, then become Assistant Janitor?

1. Thanks.
2. No.

You're having a tough time becoming a GRD? Go take some SA courses, or contact your QUA to see what activities are worth the elevation.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

26-08-2005 00:12:06

Oh no, it's not that I don't know what I have to do. That I know. It's just getting in one Main ACC battle. All the people I've challenged haven't responded yet...

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

26-08-2005 00:12:45

If I get that in, I'll be promoted.

Kaelin Ring

26-08-2005 01:08:40

If I get that in, I'll be promoted.

If you don't mind waiting a little, I'll fight you after this battle.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

26-08-2005 01:13:49

If you don't mind waiting a little, I'll fight you after this battle.

I would be honored to fight ya. I can wait for a good battle.

Ark Dowell

26-08-2005 11:24:46

Y'know, you could just wait until the Obelisk RoS to do a battle. The ACC is part of that. I might do a few battles. But probably not, though, if I have school stuff. Learning can be cruel. :(

Halcyon

26-08-2005 11:29:57

Just a general comment...your right in saying that you can't be promoted in an ACCLive! match...and that's because it's nothing like a regular ACC match. Even the best of writers are handicapped in how and what they can right...so we don't get to see how well someone can really right in that context.

As such, you'd have to pass a "normal" ACC match in the Proving Ground.

Ark Dowell

26-08-2005 12:27:42

Oh, ACCLive matches don't count? I thought they did... I suppose all they're good for is for Cluster of Fires.

Kaelin Ring

26-08-2005 13:54:44

Have you already taken the qualifiying match? I was also wondering if the four word runons would count as a competition. My friend says they do but I'm skeptikal. I also was wondering if the Finding Vader's Secrets counted. Thanks, and Hitokiri it should be over soon.

Halcyon

26-08-2005 13:57:49

No, those run-ons do not count as competitions as they aren't actually competitions...they're just for fun

Kaelin Ring

26-08-2005 13:59:41

Hehehehehe, thought so. Do the ACC battles count? I'm trying to find out what kind of things I can do for competitions because thats all I need for my next promo. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ark Dowell

26-08-2005 16:33:02

I don't know if this is what you're asking for, but...

http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/forum/i...?showtopic=1207

...if you're looking for comps, these all count. Anyways, it's a good guide, Halc! :)

Halcyon

26-08-2005 23:09:50

Yup...that's the link although don't know if it'll continue to be updated (leaning towards a "no" on that front :P)

However, for competitions, remember to read those reports that are sent out as well as checking the DB news page for any competitions open to everyone

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

27-08-2005 00:39:41

Just a general comment...your right in saying that you can't be promoted in an ACCLive! match...and that's because it's nothing like a regular ACC match.  Even the best of writers are handicapped in how and what they can right...so we don't get to see how well someone can really right in that context.

As such, you'd have to pass a "normal" ACC match in the Proving Ground.

Yeah. After my first couple of ACC Live! matches, I felt really bad... the time limit is what kills ya the most. That, and the fact you only get 2 posts in before its over.

Kaelin Ring

28-08-2005 13:56:43

Thanx Ark!! And you too, Halc!! I'm trying to do as much as possible, but I'm getting less and less time on the net!

Kaelin Ring

30-08-2005 00:14:06

Hey, I just became a GRD and when I looked at my dossier it says something like "request a grant". What does that mean?

Halcyon

30-08-2005 08:06:25

That was when we had the "Grant of Arms" which are now replaced with the Warbanners. It'll be awhile until requests for Warbanners are allowed, since all current GoAs are being converted to Warbanners

Kaelin Ring

30-08-2005 17:54:37

So basically I can't do anything with it yet?

Tuskani

30-08-2005 18:09:22

Indeed. :P

Halcyon

30-08-2005 18:14:53

So basically I can't do anything with it yet?

Yup. An announcement will be made on the DB news page when Warbanner request become open. However, that won't be fore quite some time

Ark Dowell

30-08-2005 21:38:53

I prefer Warbanners to GoA. The banners seem more unique... somehow...

Octavian

30-08-2005 22:15:52

Well im just glad I have my damn GOA

Halcyon

30-08-2005 22:56:12

I should be part of the next batch of guys who gets the Warbanners...wheee :P

Kaelin Ring

30-08-2005 23:08:40

Do they do anything, or do they just look pretty?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

31-08-2005 00:48:42

They look pretty, and they are personally customized... I'll send an e-mail.

Kaelin Ring

31-08-2005 01:04:16

Hitokiri is always so helpful... sometimes it makes me wonder what he wants... I think he saving up favors for something big... lol!! I'm a Knight now, YAY!!!

Ark Dowell

31-08-2005 09:11:52

Good job on getting Knight! Now we're the same rank! :)

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

31-08-2005 17:02:07

Hitokiri is always so helpful... sometimes it makes me wonder what he wants... I think he saving up favors for something big... lol!! I'm a Knight now, YAY!!!

Heh. I don't want anything... I like being able to be useful for someone, and that's a great feeling for me. Lol. I'm just that simple. :P

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

31-08-2005 17:02:52

That reminds me, CONGRATS TO REVAAN FOR BECOMING KNIGHT IN THE MESSAGE BOARDS!!!!!!!! Now, all ya need is the plastic lightsaber that costs like $20, and you'll be set. Lol. :P

FYI if you look at your banner, you'll see a change in it.

Kaelin Ring

31-08-2005 23:59:12

I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!! It's hella COOL! You should check out my myspace.com webpage. Its got a hella cool pic! Anyways, thank you yet again. I also just became a GRD in the regular DB! I'm movin' up baby! I might be asking you help for some other things so just be ready, 'kay? Oy, do you think I'm ready to be a leader?

Octavian

01-09-2005 00:13:04

I have faith in you Revaan, you started out an inactive bum and now ur emailing, posting, all good stuff buddy....if only you would get a damn game and be useful :) You will be a fine leader it just takes a little while to learn.

Kaelin Ring

01-09-2005 00:38:25

Hey Octa! How bout you send me some money and then I'll buy a game! Until I get Academy loaded, I am basically useless! By the way, I'm beging you! Please dont tell anyone my real name! I acidentally let it slip in my last mail to you! It is all school's fault! GRR!

Diablos

01-09-2005 06:54:15

Hey I read reports, I just haven't been in Arcona too long, that's all.

Diablos

01-09-2005 06:55:41

[Expletive Deleted], I posted in the wrong thing, ah well what's done is done!

Tuskani

01-09-2005 08:07:49

What a shame, troublesome Tuskani knows your name. :P

Diablos

01-09-2005 11:57:51

Troublesome Tuskani is a tusken fool. But Diablos the Zabrak fool knows your name also. Oh the absolute power! Mwhahahahahaha! No I'm kidding my shrink says I should cut down on the maniacal laughing.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

01-09-2005 15:50:09

Ah, the laugh.... it's things like that that make people fear you... and in this case we need that. I wanna know the name of good man Revaan... Heck, I'll say mine right now... Mike... Oooooooo... Lol. It's all good you guys...

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

01-09-2005 15:52:10

I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!! It's hella COOL! You should check out my myspace.com webpage. Its got a hella cool pic! Anyways, thank you yet again. I also just became a GRD in the regular DB! I'm movin' up baby! I might be asking you help for some other things so just be ready, 'kay? Oy, do you think I'm ready to be a leader?

What's your myspace site? I'll add ya to my friends... No problem... And I have to give MAJOR thanks to Octavian who's made me Aedile... I feel the love... :: Hugs everyone :: O-) :D

Ark Dowell

01-09-2005 16:56:49

Yeah, congratulations, Hitokiri! :)

Kaelin Ring

01-09-2005 17:38:36

Congrats Hitokiri! My myspace name is either Roman (my real name... grr) Or artimis1989. I know i spelt artemis wrong but there was something not quite right about a guy using a godess's name. My BT is going to rock your socks off... if I can get them active. Special thanks goes to Octa, and my flight leaders Diablos and Ansatsu!

Tuskani

01-09-2005 17:44:18

How can you fear Diablos. I control that slightly younger then me fool. :P

Diablos

01-09-2005 17:48:23

I am controlled by nobody! You just pay me good wages to hurt people that's all.

Tuskani

01-09-2005 17:52:19

I like to think of it as control. Don't make me get the IRA on you!

Diablos

01-09-2005 17:53:48

The IRA wouldn't touch me, besides even if you do control me, pat still controls you!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

01-09-2005 17:55:06

Congrats Hitokiri! My myspace name is either Roman (my real name... grr) Or artimis1989. I know i spelt artemis wrong but there was something not quite right about a guy using a godess's name. My BT is going to rock your socks off... if I can get them active. Special thanks goes to Octa, and my flight leaders Diablos and Ansatsu!

Thanks a lot Revaan. Roman sounds like a pretty cool name... DUDE!!! I was a past Legion of Boral? That's pretty sweet. Octavian, what does that mean?

Tuskani

01-09-2005 17:56:46

No one would ever dream of controlling Pat.

Diablos

01-09-2005 17:57:59

Oh I have to agree, pat is the kingpin of crime

Kaelin Ring

01-09-2005 20:26:36

It's true, if Tuskani gets on a board it turns to spam! Hitokiri, I'm warning you! Use it only when you really, really need to get my attention! Or I shall find where you live and destroy your computer!!! Lol, but seriously dude!

Diablos

01-09-2005 20:30:55

Tuskani is a Tusken fool. He needs some manners beat into him.

Kaelin Ring

01-09-2005 20:31:43

Tuskani is a Tusken fool. He needs some manners beat into him.

Of course, Diablos isn't helping. He keeps egging him on... lol, JK!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

01-09-2005 20:40:14

Lol. I'll remember that.

Diablos

01-09-2005 20:42:09

Diablos will happily beat manners into Tuskani :D

Kaelin Ring

01-09-2005 20:57:48

Please do! I'll pay you good money! How do you want to recieve it? In cash or wire transfer?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

01-09-2005 21:03:30

Lol. I added ya to my friends' list thingy on Myspace, Revaan.

Kaelin Ring

01-09-2005 21:05:18

I will accept as soon as possible. Did you see? I finally caught up in the number of posts I have! By the way I personally know the guy I'm fighting in the ACC and I'm trying to get him to hurry up so we can battle! It would be an honor!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

01-09-2005 21:15:40

Indeed it would. If ya want, let's make our fight a duel to the death... just for the fun of it. :). Plus, I gotta tell ya... I'm liking the Kenshin background. :D

Kaelin Ring

02-09-2005 00:08:24

Me too! I just have to change the color of the words so that you can see them!

Diablos

02-09-2005 06:55:18

You need not pay me for beating manners into Tuskani, I'll just consider it an order from my leader.

Kaelin Ring

02-09-2005 16:54:22

I wander how long it will take to turn him into the perfect gentleman?

Diablos

02-09-2005 17:17:18

Couple of minutes, watch the master at work!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

02-09-2005 23:50:42

Indeed. Diablos is the true English Gentleman... he can get it done.

Tuskani

03-09-2005 04:46:28

First i hear Diablos is loyal now i hear he is a true English gentleman. Diablos begs for the palm of my hand. IRA Manners! :P

Diablos

03-09-2005 06:27:24

Mama said knock you out!

Tuskani

03-09-2005 07:32:31

I will personally delight in making your life hell in the db.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

03-09-2005 12:17:59

Now, that's not nice... We're the Dark Side of the Force... If you were gonna do that you'd have to make him into a Jedi or something alng those lines. Lol. :P

Diablos

03-09-2005 16:19:35

Is this idiotic Tusken bothering you?

*Diablos annihilates Tuskani*

Problem solved.

Bring on the IRA you Tusken fool.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

03-09-2005 17:53:03

The IRA? Granted I like the Irish, because that's my heritage, but I'd say that it's all about the samurai clans. That reminds me, I'm thinking about creating my own samurai family within Arcona, just like Naga Sadow as the Keibatsus, we'd have the Mifunes. I'd have to be at some kind of rank to create it, but once I do, I want to create it. What do you guys think?

Diablos

03-09-2005 17:55:04

Diablos likes anything where he can use the masamune :D

Tuskani

03-09-2005 17:59:37

Can we not have an IRA family? :P

Diablos

03-09-2005 18:09:29

Diablos doubts this, but would like to see it none the less.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

03-09-2005 18:12:53

Nah. I'm liking the Samurai Family idea... Lol.

Diablos

03-09-2005 18:21:10

Diablos agrees and thinks that Tuskani is a Tusken fool.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

03-09-2005 19:31:47

Lol. Nah, it's cool. Tuskani has a valid point... after talking to him about it. However, I want something to throw back at the Keibatsus, just because it's the samurai way... Lol.

Diablos

04-09-2005 06:22:35

Any way is better than the IRA way.

Octavian

04-09-2005 09:57:48

Perhaps a classical family...Roman, Greek, Persian...

Diablos

04-09-2005 13:12:43

yeah, I quite like that idea. :D

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

04-09-2005 13:52:13

ORO!? Where did you come from, Octavian? Lol. That reminds me, what does it mean to be in the Legion of Boral? I saw my name in it, but I'm not sure what it means.

Diablos

04-09-2005 14:04:36

I wonder if Octavian came from Mordor? Too bad I sold the ring of power on ebay huh?

Ark Dowell

04-09-2005 15:06:52

And I was the one who bought it! :)

*Puts on the ring and disappears*

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

04-09-2005 15:57:27

Alright now... how many times have i told you Ark, DON'T BUY RINGS OFF OF EBAY!!!!???? Remember the last one you bought?

Ark Dowell

04-09-2005 16:07:00

The one that made me turn into a girl? Now, that one was cursed! It wasn't my fault.

Diablos

04-09-2005 16:39:31

*Diablos waits for the ring to consume Ark*

Ark Dowell

04-09-2005 20:36:51

T- The ring! It is mine! My precious...

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

05-09-2005 01:30:01

I told ya that this was gonna happen... Way to listen to me... Lol.

Diablos

05-09-2005 06:03:11

Ark must get rid of the ring for his own good, but don't expect any money back. :P

Octavian

05-09-2005 09:56:48

Ooh Diablos, always stealing money from rings.

Diablos

05-09-2005 10:24:30

no comment.

*crosses border into Mexico*

Ark Dowell

05-09-2005 10:49:50

My precious...

*Trips and falls into a volcano*

NOOO!!!

Diablos

05-09-2005 14:02:26

sues the volcano on Ark's behalf and takes all of the money.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

05-09-2005 14:36:28

:: Slowly shakes his head :: See what I've gotten myself into? Lol. :P

Diablos

05-09-2005 14:49:39

Diablos blames global warming.

Ark Dowell

05-09-2005 15:27:20

And thus, the one Ring is destroyed again. Now let's go get some pizza.

*Calls Pizza Hutt*

I swear, I'll never buy another ring off of eBay. :P

Diablos

05-09-2005 15:35:29

I'll believe it when i see it. :P

Ark Dowell

05-09-2005 15:46:45

*Orders a Ring off of eBay*

Oooh, this looks interesting...

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

05-09-2005 16:07:57

ARK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Octavian

05-09-2005 16:16:45

Legion of Boral is the monthly most active or most improved or most competitive gamer really. That member's name is added to show their participation and they recieve a Dark Cross. Additional times winning Legion of Boral for the month will recieve upgraded medals.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

05-09-2005 16:40:08

Such as? What do you mean by upgraded medals?

Ark Dowell

05-09-2005 16:51:54

StA?

*Puts on the ring*

See? There's nothing wrong with this ring!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

05-09-2005 19:36:55

:: Shakes his head :: Look at your hand, Ark...

Ark Dowell

05-09-2005 19:46:44

Hmm... My hand's disappearing!!

Diablos

06-09-2005 06:25:54

*shakes his head*

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

06-09-2005 22:19:16

See what happens when ya buy mysterious rings from E-Bay!? For that, I should get automatic win in our battle. :P

Kaelin Ring

07-09-2005 00:51:04

since I got a dark cross may I join? Ark you fool! It's all about the Ebay Hats!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

07-09-2005 15:56:11

Join the Legion of Boral? I don't see why not... HEY OCTAVIAN!!! THINK THAT WOULD BE COOL!!?? Sorry dude, but everyone knows it's all about the fake pictures of Mister T versus a kangaroo... I actually wanna make that pic now. Lol.

Diablos

07-09-2005 16:03:57

I pity the fool who fights kangaroos!

Kaelin Ring

07-09-2005 17:46:02

LOL!!! Am I qualified for the legion? I hope I am, that would rockith much!!! I think a smurf vs. Alf would be a sweet pic!

Octavian

07-09-2005 19:13:18

The Legion is simply a place where we compile a list of monthly most active and award them for it. They recieve a DC yes each time they get it. If they receive it more than once it may merit a better award but that is at the discretion of myself and Hitokiri. To be the monthly member you must be A)Extremely active or B) Most active gamer.

Kaelin Ring

07-09-2005 19:51:20

CRAP!!! I HAVE TO BE A GAMER???? I guess I don't qualify then... Weeell now, I guess I can stop typing soo much... JK!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

07-09-2005 21:13:52

I don't see why Revaan shouldn't be part of the Legion of Boral. He's very active, and he keeps things jumping for all of the House.

Kaelin Ring

07-09-2005 21:27:56

But I'm not really a gamer and if that is part of the specifications...

Octavian

07-09-2005 23:41:46

Sorry meant to be or instead of smiley face. No you do not have to be a gamer...its for either the most active member or the most active gamer. Chances are the next member will be you Revaan yes.

Tuskani

08-09-2005 05:24:21

Tuskani does not agree on this and believes another person fully deserves this. For the record i'm not naming me.

Octavian

08-09-2005 15:32:17

Like who my friend?

Kaelin Ring

09-09-2005 01:06:25

He just holds a grudge against me because I may have gotten a little peeved when they started spamming on the Auxilla forums...

Diablos

09-09-2005 11:04:19

Oh its cool, we are used to people getting peeved at us.

Tuskani

09-09-2005 19:19:28

I just let it slide past me. I take none of it seriously unlike some. Revaan my dear child, i have nothing against you. I think. :P

Diablos

09-09-2005 19:21:56

Hey i won't tolerate being accused of having clones when i know i don't have them, but yeah I let it slide past me too, or at least i do now.

Kaelin Ring

10-09-2005 01:30:04

Well... how old are you Tuskani? Why call me your child? You might very well be a padawan and me a master!!!

Diablos

10-09-2005 07:26:52

He's like that with everyone, you should see him with the teachers at school.

Ark Dowell

10-09-2005 10:16:12

Lol.

Teacher- Prof. Tuskani, please teach me of the ways of the IRA!!

Tuskani- Indeed I shall, meh student. :)

Diablos

10-09-2005 13:33:48

Lol!

He would if he could get away with it, believe me. Too bad the IRA is a terrorist organisation.

Kaelin Ring

10-09-2005 21:30:12

Ah, the IRA isn't as prominent as in the past. If anything they have passified. I wonder how they are doing lately?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

10-09-2005 23:15:17

They were dominated by the Samurai... Lol. :P

Kaelin Ring

11-09-2005 02:37:23

Maybe, and then they were dominated by the Muslims, right?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

11-09-2005 03:03:31

No. We still exist... you just can't see us. Lol.

Diablos

11-09-2005 06:32:32

I prefer the life of solitude lol

Kaelin Ring

11-09-2005 13:14:42

No more flyin' solo, Diablos! From now on we use the buddy system. I'm your buddy till I feel i'm stronger than you, then I kill you to become the master type thing...

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

11-09-2005 19:30:27

Ah, youth... It's awesome. How about this? If we're gonna do the Buddy system, I'm gonna hold BOTH of your hands, and then like a momma spider, I'll dump ya off, and if you show back up, I'll kill ya. How's that? Lol. :P Nah. I wouldn't do that.

Kaelin Ring

11-09-2005 23:42:09

But, how would you kill me if I came back? You may be the Aedile, but... and when did you become a mother? I thought by your picture that you were a male...

Diablos

12-09-2005 14:05:46

Don't you change sex every 10 days like the rest of us Revaan?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

12-09-2005 17:01:27

Lol. Nah, I'm a male, and seriously, if it looks like I'm abusing my power, which I hope I'm not, please tell me, and I'll resign. Just a FYI. :P

Octavian

12-09-2005 21:54:57

hitokir you are not abusing your power....hell you havent gone on a drunken rape and pillaging bing yet of course you arent abusing anything.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

12-09-2005 23:06:29

Lol. Thanks Octavian. That makes me feel soooo much better. :P

Kaelin Ring

13-09-2005 00:15:27

Ya, I was jk anyways. Octavian has had many of those... what is it, once a week?

Diablos

13-09-2005 09:11:58

Once every ten days. :)

Kaelin Ring

13-09-2005 17:54:12

Oh, ya I forgot! When you gonna invite me on one of those, Octa?

Diablos

14-09-2005 08:20:24

What, you haven't been on one already?

Kaelin Ring

14-09-2005 17:55:25

Not, yet. He hasn't invited me.

Octavian

14-09-2005 21:45:37

Hey you can all rape and pillage all you want, if you want to follow me thats cool, we can make it a weekly thing.

Kaelin Ring

15-09-2005 00:04:57

Sounds like fun! Anyone else want in on this? By the way can anyone tell me where I find the fiction comps for the Obby RoS?

Diablos

15-09-2005 13:49:46

Hey, count me in!

Tuskani

15-09-2005 15:00:20

Tuskani is a gentleman and shall not participate in such foul play.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

15-09-2005 15:42:33

I'm all game, but we gotta bring the wife... she's good at pillaging. :P

Ark Dowell

15-09-2005 16:50:34

Woohoo! :)

Kaelin Ring

15-09-2005 17:22:39

But would she be into the other part as well?

Diablos

15-09-2005 18:04:11

Sure she would, she's kinky as [Expletive Deleted F-word]!

Kaelin Ring

15-09-2005 19:40:46

Nice Hito!! How does she feel about wife swaps??? Lol!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

15-09-2005 21:38:31

Well, we'll find out. I mean, hell, I think I might go Morman, and get two wives while I'm at it. Lol. WHOO-HOO!!!!! I GOT THE 300th COMMENT BABY!!!!!!!

Diablos

16-09-2005 17:45:49

Sounds like a master plan to me!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

17-09-2005 00:48:10

Indeed... Did that quote on your signature from something I said?

Diablos

17-09-2005 08:57:56

My signature is about me really. Me and Kazuya are scarily alike.

You gotta love kazuya!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

17-09-2005 16:39:40

Indeed. The demons are fun to look at... they can rockith, but only at some times.

Kaelin Ring

18-09-2005 21:28:31

Oy, I like 'em too, but don't you think that calling Mormans devils is a bit unkind? LOL

Diablos

19-09-2005 11:01:29

I would say so, yes.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

19-09-2005 15:52:04

Well, most people get pissed when you call them a demon... I actually like the name... It's more of a compliment to my skills, if you ask me. Lol.

Diablos

19-09-2005 17:01:11

I see myself as a demon so it doesn't bother me if other people see me as one.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

20-09-2005 21:17:57

Amen. Besides, we're Dark Jedi... We're the demons of the Star Wars universe.

Octavian

20-09-2005 22:02:27

Hey Revaan i saw your mom last night. In my pants. She was with Diablos.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

20-09-2005 22:19:24

Lol.

Kaelin Ring

21-09-2005 00:07:29

OCTA!!! Don't bring my mom into this! Just 'cause she's the virgin Mary!!! I mean who really believes I died on the cross? I saw your Dad with Diablos last night in your pants too! He says hello!

Diablos

21-09-2005 08:39:44

Last night is a total blur, i think i drank too much.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

21-09-2005 16:06:24

Ahhh... Thank God for the Morning After pill, huh Revaan? Lol.

Kaelin Ring

21-09-2005 17:44:31

I never needed it. I'm one of the few lucky ones who never get a hangover. Have you ever mixed hypnotic and x-rated??? Lol

Diablos

21-09-2005 18:15:08

No, do you recommend it?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

21-09-2005 18:39:18

I question Revaan's usage of pills... Lol.

Kaelin Ring

21-09-2005 20:42:44

Yes I recomend it! It tastes great and messed a couple people up. Hito, no need to question, I'll tell you straight up... not that I've done anything you understand, excluding the "weekender"...

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

21-09-2005 20:49:20

:: Slowly shakes his head :: Lol.

Diablos

22-09-2005 03:59:51

tisk tisk my dear boy.

Kaelin Ring

22-09-2005 17:37:01

I think that 36 hours is a bit much for a, umm, lets change the subject before I get into trouble.

Diablos

22-09-2005 17:41:16

erm ok, err beer anyone?

Kaelin Ring

22-09-2005 17:42:08

Please! And keep 'em comin'!

Diablos

22-09-2005 17:42:55

*gives revaan a beer*

Kaelin Ring

22-09-2005 17:46:01

*chugs* got anything a little harder?

Diablos

22-09-2005 17:47:03

erm, methilated spirits?

Kaelin Ring

22-09-2005 17:49:26

not as hard as jd but maybe a smirinoff. I have to stay a little sober, I have homework...

Diablos

22-09-2005 17:50:28

homework is not cool.

*gives revaan a jd whether he likes it or not*

Kaelin Ring

22-09-2005 17:52:11

Thanks, I think I will just skip th hw and go right to the braindead floping on floor thing.

Diablos

22-09-2005 17:52:47

That is a great plan. :)

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

22-09-2005 17:54:35

Oh, you S.O.B.'s... you didn't get me some sake!?!? I should demote ya for that!! :P

Diablos

22-09-2005 17:55:16

*gives mifune some sake*

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

22-09-2005 17:57:10

Domo arigato, Kazuya-san.

Diablos

22-09-2005 17:58:08

Yeah, what he said.

Kaelin Ring

22-09-2005 17:59:54

He said thanks much honored Kazuya. I think.

Diablos

22-09-2005 18:00:37

Even if he didn't say that, i'll pretend he did.

Kaelin Ring

22-09-2005 18:04:00

Actually its more like thank you very much, but I was shortening it a little.

Diablos

22-09-2005 18:04:47

As long as he wasn't insulting me.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

22-09-2005 18:05:26

Arigato, Revaan-san. I said "Thank you very much, Kazuya."

Diablos

22-09-2005 18:06:06

No problem.

Kazuya is such a legend.

Kaelin Ring

22-09-2005 18:08:50

Are you being vain, or are you for real? What's he famous for?

Diablos

22-09-2005 18:09:22

for making a deal with the devil of course.

Kaelin Ring

22-09-2005 18:10:48

more depth, please!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

22-09-2005 18:11:11

He's a character from Tekken.

Diablos

22-09-2005 18:12:01

Kazuya is the ultimate pimp gangsta.

Kaelin Ring

22-09-2005 18:16:10

Oh yeah, now I remember! If I joined could I get a name from Rouroni Kenshin? And a cool samurai sword?

Diablos

22-09-2005 18:16:49

sorry we only give samurai swords on saturdays, company policy.

Kaelin Ring

22-09-2005 18:18:25

ah, damn I'll have to wait a couple of days then.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

22-09-2005 18:19:06

I'll do this for ya. If you join, I'll name you Himura "Revaan" Mifune, and give you the Mifune Tensayga.

Diablos

22-09-2005 18:19:39

Yep, sorry.

350 is up, splendid!

Kaelin Ring

22-09-2005 18:21:59

SICKNESS!!!!!! Hito, you rockith hardcore! lol

Diablos

22-09-2005 18:23:08

Is that an illness?

Kaelin Ring

22-09-2005 18:25:13

Verily I say unto you, jk.

Diablos

22-09-2005 18:26:01

interesting, we must take him to tuskani for asssessment.

Kaelin Ring

22-09-2005 18:28:19

Hmm, but is he qualified for strange, and annoying illnesses?

Diablos

22-09-2005 18:28:52

Don't know, he would probably say yes though.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

22-09-2005 18:34:21

Thank you, Revaan, and I propose that everyone is healthy.

Kaelin Ring

23-09-2005 01:49:14

Denial is the first stage...

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

23-09-2005 10:17:33

Oro? I deny nothing!! I did not have sexual relations with that woman...

Diablos

23-09-2005 12:20:10

Maybe i did, i don't remember.

Kaelin Ring

23-09-2005 13:15:52

We've got it on tape, remember?

Diablos

23-09-2005 14:56:22

i don't remember a thing. :huh:

Kaelin Ring

23-09-2005 15:08:49

Eh, you were on tranq.s so you were kinda weird. Hito seemed to think it was funny, though.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

23-09-2005 15:45:49

Yeah... I couldn't help but laugh my @$$ off... Plus, he looked so cute when he tried to pay that stripper with Monopoly money.

Diablos

23-09-2005 16:13:54

Damn, i did that again? wtf is wrong with me?

Kaelin Ring

24-09-2005 21:04:37

Yup! It was hilarious, especially since she was a judge, not a hooker!

Octavian

24-09-2005 23:00:14

Hahaha Diablos did a shemale!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

25-09-2005 01:54:06

Lol. That's funny... octavian getting into our conversations... and sounding cool doing it... heh.

Kaelin Ring

25-09-2005 02:02:53

Ya, I bet he missed our earlier conversation about him though... You know just praising him and what he's been doing for our house. Lol. He should join the conversations more often. I'm sure that it would be refreshing to hear from some different people. You know, other than Ark, Hito, Diablos and myself. Please, Octa? Lol.

Tuskani

25-09-2005 06:40:23

Promised you a miracle.

Kaelin Ring

25-09-2005 14:41:12

Long time no chat, Tuskani. What have you been doing lately?

Diablos

25-09-2005 15:48:05

He's been discovering religion, or so he thinks. Octavian get your ass in the conversations right now! Please :)

Tuskani

25-09-2005 16:22:55

Do not question my new beliefs. I shall be bringing that old red bible we got in year 7 in tomorrow. Tuskani has changed.

Diablos

25-09-2005 17:09:17

I ain't questioning your new beliefs, quite the opposite in fact.

Ark Dowell

25-09-2005 18:34:57

Ya, i support your belief. In fact, I'll pray at whatever temple you build. :)

Kaelin Ring

25-09-2005 21:55:51

Oy, a bunch of followers an' no leaders. Say follow me into the pits of doom and they will, not knowing that you intend to sacrafice their souls to increase your lifespan.

Diablos

26-09-2005 11:15:19

Nothin wrong with that, I would do it. Sacrifice the people i mean, not let myself be sacrificed.

Kaelin Ring

26-09-2005 12:59:10

Of course there's nothin' wrong with it! If there was god would smite me as we speak...

*Hears the crackle of lightning and thunder boom. Ducks*

Ahh crap! Maybe there is!

Diablos

26-09-2005 16:36:55

Minor setback revaan, its cool.

Kaelin Ring

26-09-2005 20:59:36

Of course. It was probably on account of the hurricane. Wait, hurricane? In Nevada? That's unusual!

Diablos

27-09-2005 08:26:39

Maybe to you, but in the realm of diablos, which i rule, there are hurricanes in nevada all the time.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

27-09-2005 17:43:13

Holy crap... what is there in Virginia?

Ark Dowell

27-09-2005 20:42:06

I live in VA, soooo... Virgina has me! :D

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

27-09-2005 20:46:56

Which part of Virginia, Ark?

Kaelin Ring

27-09-2005 22:32:42

You darn east-coasters! West side sucks! Well it does *mumbles*.

Diablos

28-09-2005 09:52:35

The UK on the other hand is like the most glorious place ever!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

28-09-2005 21:12:58

England rocks, but it's Emma that makes it bitchin'!! ;)

Kaelin Ring

28-09-2005 22:23:25

I personally think that Japan beats them all...

Diablos

29-09-2005 04:33:23

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Yukimura Ansatsu Mifune

29-09-2005 12:55:15

Wait, what r we talkin about again, btw im n virgina too, east coast rocks, well, maybe lol :)
however, japan does have samurai and ass kicking swords

PRT Yukimura "Ansatsu" Mifune (Sith)/FM/Oriens Obscurum of Arcona [ACC: INI]
SI
{SA: U:TL - G:LS - G:CM - G:AIC - O:CORE - S:CORE}

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

29-09-2005 16:07:52

Well, right now we're talking about places that kick major ass. Other than that, not a whole lot of anything.

Ark Dowell

29-09-2005 19:51:42

I live in Richmond...

Yukimura Ansatsu Mifune

29-09-2005 21:19:24

oh ok, i am in southwestern virginia, and i am also wondering how u guys get ur signatures or w/e they are for the designs and all

PRT Yukimura "Ansatsu" Mifune (Sith)/FM/Oriens Obscurum of Arcona [ACC: INI]
SI
{SA: U:TL - G:LS - G:CM - G:AIC - O:CORE - S:CORE}

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

29-09-2005 21:29:49

If you ask me, on "Custom Avatars," I can make one for ya.

Kaelin Ring

29-09-2005 22:05:41

You can put your own personal signature by writing in what you want. Or if you want a "banner" creating one yourself, or you can have Hito doing it!

Diablos

30-09-2005 13:41:00

Other people doing work for you is always better than you doing any work.

Ark Dowell

30-09-2005 13:47:51

Well, I think it'd be better to do it yourself. Besides, I think playing with PS is fun. :P

Kaelin Ring

30-09-2005 15:31:47

I don't know how so... What's PS? Do you mean Play Station?

Diablos

30-09-2005 15:40:27

I would also like to know what this PS of which you speak is.

Ark Dowell

30-09-2005 16:58:17

Uhhh... PhotoShop. :P

Kaelin Ring

30-09-2005 23:10:58

Shoulda known... Oh well! Drinks on me! Only for the first five minutes!

Diablos

01-10-2005 07:26:56

I feel stupid for not knowing that you meant photoshop.

Tuskani

01-10-2005 10:09:18

I do hope the good Lord is as forgiving as i.

Ark Dowell

01-10-2005 13:29:41

I feel stupid for not knowing that you meant photoshop.

Worry not Diablos! Thou art no fool. Just the muscle... :P

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

01-10-2005 13:57:59

I'm really behind... what are we talking about now?

Ark Dowell

01-10-2005 15:21:53

I don't remember... lol. :P

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

01-10-2005 16:13:25

AHHHHHHHH!!! :: runs around in a fit of panic ::

Yukimura Ansatsu Mifune

01-10-2005 19:12:55

sry, been gone too long, what we talking about.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

01-10-2005 21:19:30

Nothing. We are now creating a new topic of discussion... What if they made "pie lightsabers"...

Ark Dowell

01-10-2005 21:31:59

I'd eat it. :P

Octavian

01-10-2005 23:15:12

Guys im debating about joining the Mifune family. I kinda want in a bit yet dont know a good first name...any great ideas?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

01-10-2005 23:26:22

I'd go with Shingen for you, Octavian. Shingen "Octavian" Mifune. Shingen was one of the greatest tactitians in ancient Japanese history.

Tuskani

02-10-2005 15:07:20

However if you love my Irish connections choose Jerry "Octavian" Adams Mifune. Jerry Adams is one of the greatest political minds out there. :P

Ceric Crimson

02-10-2005 20:00:24

*whistles*

wow. I'm all for a good spam now and again, but damn! I thought the House General discussion would actually have a relevant topic going...I mean, I saw the Mifune Family name thing by the end but, damn.

Though I suppose I'm not one to bitch since I got most of my posts in the spam section. :D

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

02-10-2005 21:06:55

Lol. Way to go, Ceric.

Siyavash

02-10-2005 23:10:38

at least you guys talk :P I spend more time here than in my own clan foum but that's cause no one talks there :P

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

02-10-2005 23:23:07

Even more reason for you to join us.:P. Lol. Just kidding. I know you like Naga Sadow.

Ceric Crimson

03-10-2005 20:17:47

I've been hearing a lot about that clan. What makes it so special aside from its spiffy name?

Diablos

04-10-2005 08:33:33

I know not, although i was advised to join Naga sadow but Tuskani persuaded me otherwise.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

04-10-2005 15:45:37

They're a strong clan, but that's about it. In any case, they are a clan nonetheless, just like Arcona or Plageuis.

Devani

04-10-2005 17:27:15

Hi, I would just like to introduce myself, I'm Revaan's older sister in real life, he invited me to switch to his clan and house. He also told me I should a, aquaint myself. I'm Devani, from Clan Plageuis. So...hi! :blink:

Kaelin Ring

04-10-2005 18:31:44

I wondered when you would, Devani. So people, I admit, though embarassing as she is (lol), this is my sister. She promised me that she would at least say hi. She's going to college in Nebraska, so I don't see her often. I was hoping that they would allow her in my BT. One more active person! She's cool though.

I say its more fun to try to make a weak, sorry guys but its true... for now, clan and make it strong than to take a strong one and keep it strong. Oh well!

Ceric Crimson

04-10-2005 18:51:42

Hello Devani. I'll be off to college pretty soon myself come to think of it...owe sh*t!!

Devani

04-10-2005 21:40:55

Hey y'all, its Devani again! I am officially a part of your house and Clan Arcona! My brother is so excited (duh, who wouldn't be?) College is so different from high school! This is my freshmen year it is crazy, hard and easy at the same time. I'm glad I'm a part of the DJB, it takes my mind of Pre-Calc (which for me is like a super high math, I am defintely not a math person!). Well anyway, hi again, ACO Devani
Hello Devani. I'll be off to college pretty soon myself come to think of it...owe sh*t!!

Yukimura Ansatsu Mifune

04-10-2005 22:03:30

well, if precalc is troubling u, dont hesitate to ask, im a senior in high school and in AP Calculus, so dont hesitate to ask, and im hoping to go to Virginia Tech

Tuskani

05-10-2005 03:22:53

Americans.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

05-10-2005 09:13:19

WHOO-HOO!!! Alrighty, just for the new senorita, I'm Mifune, Hito, Bokuzen, w/e they still call me around here. I'm your Aedile, and as soon as you get promoted, Family leader. Glad to see ya with us, Devani. I can't wait for college... It's gonna rock...

Tuskani

05-10-2005 10:39:45

He forgot to mention he is rubbish.

Kaelin Ring

05-10-2005 11:11:36

Damn Brits! Devani, I suggest that you treat these like regular conversations. You've said hey y'all several times in the middle of your conversations. Just a tip, though your can choose to do it. I think it just makes everything flow better if you do, lol.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

05-10-2005 11:18:47

Yeah, listen to your little brother. Lol. :P

Kaelin Ring

05-10-2005 11:22:11

Thanks Dad. I guess he is now, isn't he?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

05-10-2005 11:32:27

I'm not dad... I'm the Patriarch... It sounds sicker. Lol. :P

Devani

05-10-2005 14:18:40

Okay my wise wise brother, no salutation! We're going over some pretty easy stuff in pre-calc right now: logarithims and such, a lot like algebra, which I actually really like, I loathe anything to do with Geometry. Urgh, gotta go to the most boring class in the world! Microcomputer Applications, its where they "teach" you to use Word, Excel, etc. Its required for like evey major and it sucks! Alright, no more y'alls, thats my last one! College is great just a little harder than high school cuz you have to push yourself, like me going to class...

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

05-10-2005 15:02:00

I'm sorry, Rev... We were suppose to tell ya later tonight, but... your sister was just too excited, and... Lol. Jk. :P

Ceric Crimson

05-10-2005 20:00:42

Americans.

lol. Thats what I always say.

Devani

05-10-2005 20:18:47

Yeah Rev, you know me and Hito... ;)

Kaelin Ring

05-10-2005 20:55:49

What about Siyavash, Dad?

Devani

05-10-2005 22:00:41

So, is anyone gonna say what this family things is all about? I just would like to know more about it! Rev...call me, sometime in the next week, aight?

Yukimura Ansatsu Mifune

05-10-2005 22:10:20

so pops, u got ne new comps yet, and yo bros and sis's, hows yous guys doing tonite

Diablos

06-10-2005 04:23:21

I do believe that my comp starts tomorrow.

Tuskani

06-10-2005 09:01:24

Tuskani is back to take his rightful place as House Oriens Obscurum's trouble maker.

Ark Dowell

06-10-2005 13:25:21

Yes, I too am a troublemaker of Oriens Obscurum. Even though I am from Galeres.

Tuskani

06-10-2005 15:52:57

Truthfully i just came back to do Diablos' comp. My love for psychology. :P

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

06-10-2005 16:11:46

I have my new competition running now. Everyone who's in the ACC, get crackin'!!

Diablos

06-10-2005 16:12:56

me and the ACC don't get along.

Tuskani

06-10-2005 16:16:25

Tuskani and Diablos shall build a Anti-ACC faction.

Diablos

06-10-2005 16:20:06

lol, jowett can spearhead the campaign.

Ceric Crimson

06-10-2005 16:28:25

I'm working on getting into the ACC now. About fking time, no?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

06-10-2005 16:32:01

:(

Ceric Crimson

06-10-2005 16:38:38

???

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

06-10-2005 16:49:01

I was frouning at their attempt to remove the ACC. Don't worry too much, Ceric. The competition goes on for the month.

Ceric Crimson

06-10-2005 16:53:58

Great. I'm looking forward to whipping some A$$ in name of our clan.

How do I uh...join the competition once I do get in?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

06-10-2005 17:13:26

Just challenge either me or Shingen to an ACC battle.

Ceric Crimson

06-10-2005 21:07:46

You got it.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

06-10-2005 21:37:32

Whoever gets the most wins gets 1st 2nd and 3rd... whoever gets the most battles, gets a DC...

Devani

06-10-2005 22:00:19

I am so doing your comp, when I can that is...

Kaelin Ring

07-10-2005 13:18:21

Hito, when you gonna challenge me already?

Devani

07-10-2005 13:43:05

Can I challenge more than 1 person at a time for say training battles?

Kaelin Ring

07-10-2005 15:44:10

Good question... I'll leave it to Hito!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

07-10-2005 15:54:49

No, you cannot. I tried that, and it didn't work. How about you challenging me, Himura? Besides, it will count towards the competition if you do.

Devani

07-10-2005 16:07:24

Thanks, I really want to do the comp but I've already challenged someone and I haven't heard anything back yet, of course its only been like 2 days, but I'm impatient!!!

Kaelin Ring

07-10-2005 17:04:02

Then challenge someone else... you can do that right? Hito, I guess I could challenge you first. I just hate doing the first post.

Ark Dowell

07-10-2005 17:22:31

Good luck with all of your ACC's, y'all. I'd accept challenges, but I'm still waiting for meh current ACC's to finish up. I haven't had a chance to update meh CS for over a month now... :(

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

07-10-2005 19:41:56

If you're a Seeker or higher, then you can challenge me. If you're an Initiate in the ACC, then you can't challenge more than one person at a time. Sorry, Himura. That's the way I set up the competition. :P. Don't worry, Devani. The competition is about a month long, just don't take too long.

Devani

07-10-2005 20:18:50

I'll try, I have to go ask another person for my trainer battle because the one I challenged is LoA. I love writing though, it should be fun. What do you mean by a Seeker or higher, I can't challenge you ever or just for this comp?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

08-10-2005 11:35:04

Once you win your ACC Qualification Battle, you'll become a Seeker in the ACC, and you can challenge me all you want.

Devani

08-10-2005 17:58:49

Got it, thanks, I challenged another person today for my Qualification Battle, so hopefully I can challenge you very soon, muhahaaaaaaa....

Ark Dowell

08-10-2005 19:45:05

Good luck with your Qualification Match!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

08-10-2005 20:29:01

Alrighty, good luck with your fight, Devani.

Ark Dowell

08-10-2005 20:32:43

Yes, go for it, Devani! :D

Kaelin Ring

09-10-2005 17:42:40

I've seen her writing and I'm sure she'll pass. No sweat. So I can challenge, say, Diablos as well?

Devani

09-10-2005 17:49:26

Rev, would you go check out my battle in the ACC and tell me what you think? Just email me, thanks

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

09-10-2005 18:31:43

I'll check it out in a bit...

Devani

09-10-2005 20:13:51

Oh will you Hito! Well, tell me what you think too but it is not my best, I'm not so good at fight scenes, you should read the one I did for the Krath Run-On Quiz, I liked that one.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

10-10-2005 17:19:28

Very good, Devani. Keep it up!!

Devani

10-10-2005 18:04:08

Thank you! Here's the link to the one I did for the Krath quiz:

C:\Documents and Settings\Caitrin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.MSO\MSE\Return to Glory\Return to Glory.htm

Does it work? If not then I need help learning how to put it on the internet!

Kaelin Ring

10-10-2005 21:45:35

Nah, you probably didn't copy everything right, or didn't attach the file correctly.

Diablos

11-10-2005 08:27:01

I've been away for a while, what's goin on? How's everyone doing?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

11-10-2005 13:13:02

Everyone's doing alright, I believe. Yeah... I'm not getting anything, Devani.

Kaelin Ring

11-10-2005 21:30:56

Try "copy as shortcut".

Devani

11-10-2005 23:07:28

Okay, here's a good one:

http://www.geocities.com/caitrinariel/Devani_Datapad.html

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

12-10-2005 08:18:01

Hmmm... interesting... Very nice writting.

Kaelin Ring

13-10-2005 00:23:54

Ya, she's a kiss ass who's trying her darndest to get into my BT!

CERBERUS

13-10-2005 16:01:08

Ya, she's a kiss ass who's trying her darndest to get into my BT!

ok what does BT mean.(sry again i am new i need to learn)

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

13-10-2005 16:05:54

A BT is a Battle Team. I'll explain it to ya when you join.

Tuskani

13-10-2005 18:19:34

A BT is a Battle Team. I'll explain it to ya when you join.

No one ever explained anything to me. Sigh :(

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

13-10-2005 22:11:15

Well, I wasn't leading then. Want me to explain it to ya?

Devani

14-10-2005 02:09:52

Ooooh, poor Tuskani :ermm:

Tuskani

14-10-2005 04:05:45

Well, I wasn't leading then. Want me to explain it to ya?

By all means. Tell me the functions of a battle team, please write your answer in detail. :D

Diablos

14-10-2005 14:15:45

The youth of today, no respect.

Ceric Crimson

14-10-2005 15:56:45

And when, dear Diablos, did the "youth" have respect?

Diablos

14-10-2005 17:37:35

Well I can't speak for all of the youth, but I don't think I've ever had respect.

Ceric Crimson

14-10-2005 20:25:24

And how about when you were the young? Or was that too long ago to recall with clarity? :)

Devani

14-10-2005 21:07:54

Hey y'all check these links out:
http://ebaumsworld.com/starwarskidedit.html
Rev, this is you brother.

http://ebaumsworld.com/starwarskidedit.html
This one reminds me of Tuskani

Devani

14-10-2005 21:10:08

oops, here's the link for Tuskani:
http://ebaumsworld.com/starwarskidclones.html

Ceric Crimson

15-10-2005 12:03:31

Great Job Devani!!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

15-10-2005 16:38:33

Once I have seen these links, I will do like Joe Lieberman and Hilliary Clinton, and ban the hell out of them. :P

Devani

16-10-2005 05:48:34

no Hito! Wait until everyone's seen them at least! You don't think they're funny?

CERBERUS

16-10-2005 15:12:57

come on man let me atleast get the chance of looking at the links!!! :blink:

Ark Dowell

16-10-2005 15:44:05

Lol, funny. :D

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

16-10-2005 18:37:51

Lol. I love doing that to people. I'm not that f'ed up that I'm gonna ban funny stuff. Proceed. :D

Devani

16-10-2005 19:25:20

Good, because we all need to see the fighting skills of our great Aedile...

Kaelin Ring

17-10-2005 13:28:53

Ya, I wouldn't want to have to kill him outside of the ACC.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

17-10-2005 15:53:44

Himura, if you can bring it, please bring it in full force. :P. You'll all get your chance to fight me. That reminds me, if you want to fight in the competition, you must get your challenges in by the end of the month. Just because the time ends, doesn't mean the comp does, in this case.

Ceric Crimson

17-10-2005 17:10:19

dammit DAMMIT DAAAAMMMIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT..tttt..tt.

my trainer isn't posting again...or is he? I better go check!

Kaelin Ring

20-10-2005 00:56:25

Haha.

Ceric Crimson

20-10-2005 18:00:11

Haha? Ha ha?

Is that supposed to convey some thinly vailed happines for the delay, or is it not meant to be 'vailed' at all? Because in any case, I'm disapointed in you Revaan. I'm sure you could have come up with something a bit more creative than, "Haha".

Kaelin Ring

20-10-2005 22:38:31

I have limited time, thus limited responses. If I ever need some condesending retorts from some russian tart, I'll call you Ceric.

Octavian

21-10-2005 00:46:12

Revaan that sounded almost poetic

Ceric Crimson

21-10-2005 08:43:09

Doesn't it though? Ever tried drama, Rev?

Cuz I would really like to see that!!

Kaelin Ring

21-10-2005 15:37:20

Yes, wasn't good at improv with everyone watching.

Ceric Crimson

21-10-2005 16:08:23

Ah, yeah, I can relate. I used to have that problem too.

The way that I got over it was to really get into charecter. That way, I kept from ever caring what everyone thought...not that you even should. Do what you want, and screw what anyone else thinks!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

21-10-2005 16:37:16

I'm good at acting... You guys gotta see my first movie!!!

Ceric Crimson

21-10-2005 16:40:15

What is it?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

21-10-2005 16:45:23

A... PORNO!!!!

Ceric Crimson

21-10-2005 16:48:14

Really...well congratulations on your first of many...though, I'm sure I would rather just watch my own.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

21-10-2005 16:50:20

Fine... :/ :ronin: :vader:

Ceric Crimson

21-10-2005 16:51:21

w.....wow.

Devani

21-10-2005 17:37:25

Hito, you really want us all to see you naked? But really, what was your first movie?

Diablos

22-10-2005 09:25:44

Your movie better not be called something like "Shaving Ryan's privates" If you are gonna do a porno please give it a classy name.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

22-10-2005 12:11:56

It is... but I wasn't the one who came up with the name.

Diablos

22-10-2005 15:39:52

That's just not cool! But if it wasn't you that came up with the name then i guess there's nothing we can do about it, I just hope it pays well.

Ceric Crimson

22-10-2005 22:20:14

Were you really in an American porno? Ewww!! American porno!!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

23-10-2005 11:26:12

Hey!! It was interracial... We had girls of every type in there... And now for something entirely different!!

Diablos

23-10-2005 13:32:31

A propaganda movie?

Kaelin Ring

23-10-2005 20:14:14

A propaganda/porn movie?

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

23-10-2005 20:42:32

Ok, NOW for something entirely different...

Kaelin Ring

23-10-2005 20:46:22

A porn with good acting perhaps???

Devani

23-10-2005 22:29:11

Nope, a new topic not involving porn OR Ryan's privates.

Diablos

24-10-2005 06:55:43

What about Ryan's private porn?

Devani

24-10-2005 10:59:32

Oh dear, boys will never learn!

Diablos

24-10-2005 12:25:17

What is this learning of which you speak?

Devani

24-10-2005 13:58:38

Well boys are like dogs, they worry their bones, won't let go of a topic!

Diablos

24-10-2005 14:05:56

I still have no idea what learning is.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

24-10-2005 16:17:34

It's when you know about something new.

Diablos

24-10-2005 17:34:04

oh well if it involves effort, you might as well be talking to a wall.

Ceric Crimson

24-10-2005 17:53:17

*turns away from wall and drops bone*

Devani

24-10-2005 20:42:43

Now this is why I love boys, so predictable and obediant. It is all going marvoleously to plan.

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

25-10-2005 20:12:17

You can't contain this guy. :P

Devani

25-10-2005 20:24:24

Wanna bet? ;)

Diablos

26-10-2005 05:18:12

kinky.

Kaelin Ring

27-10-2005 00:18:17

I highly doubt you could control, much less, predict me, Devani.

Devani

27-10-2005 00:33:32

I wasn't talking about you Rev, I was talking Hito!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

27-10-2005 20:16:48

You can try, Devani, but that doesn't mean you're going to be able to. :D

Ceric Crimson

27-10-2005 21:12:24

*High Fives Hito*

Das right! We can't be manipulated by a woman!

Besides, your not a Krath!

Devani

27-10-2005 21:26:14

So...I'm a woman, I got skills.

Ceric Crimson

27-10-2005 21:36:37

Reeeeeeaaaaaally....

Devani

27-10-2005 21:39:04

Yep ;)

Ceric Crimson

27-10-2005 21:39:55

Excellent...

Kaelin Ring

28-10-2005 00:04:00

She lies. She has no skills.

Devani

28-10-2005 00:57:13

As if you would know, dear brother, I never tried to manipulate you cuz I don't need to TRY. LOL

Diablos

28-10-2005 16:15:51

All women are highly skilled in manipulation, its genetic :P

Devani

28-10-2005 16:17:03

Ahh...a man who has come to his senses, very intelligent you are Diablos!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

29-10-2005 02:53:22

He is inteligent to the point that he cannot fight manipulation anymore, but I have my own tricks and skills.

Ark Dowell

29-10-2005 10:15:41

I'm manipulative, though I'm not a woman! >:)

Diablos

29-10-2005 15:45:07

I choose to be manipulated. I thank you for your kind words Devani, just don't tell anyone that I'm intelligent; I have a reputation to protect.

Devani

29-10-2005 16:00:51

LOL, I'll be sure to watch myself :whistling: What do y'all think of my new avatar?

Kaelin Ring

30-10-2005 13:38:02

It sucks... well its just disturbing for me. You should cite one time in the recent year or two where you have manipulated me.

Devani

30-10-2005 13:48:41

Rev...its a joke, I believe brothers have a built in immunity.

Kaelin Ring

30-10-2005 14:54:29

I know, but I was having fun. Your right there, dear sister.

Ceric Crimson

30-10-2005 21:38:20

Nice avatar, Dev....very....very nice.

And there is nothing that I do not love more than manipulation and deceit...it is...a beautiful art. I suppose there may be some connection as to why I love women too, but... O-)

Devani

30-10-2005 22:48:21

Thank you, I'm glad you like it!

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

31-10-2005 14:49:27

NO INCEST!!!! I give up...

Diablos

31-10-2005 17:32:03

This incest sickens me.

Ceric Crimson

31-10-2005 19:25:12

Well good...to both of the above statements. :lol:

Devani

31-10-2005 20:46:55

I just have to put my two cents in: I am not officially a part of the Mifune family...thus no incest and its only flirting.

Diablos

01-11-2005 14:04:54

Oh well thats ok then, my bad.

Ceric Crimson

01-11-2005 15:58:11

Yes. Yes you are. You should be ashamed of yourself!!

Devani

03-11-2005 15:54:55

Its all good! LOL. now about your punishment...

Diablos

03-11-2005 16:30:01

this is all very kinky.

Kaelin Ring

03-11-2005 21:40:28

I'm about ready to move out of Arcona... this sh*t is starting to piss me off.

Ceric Crimson

05-11-2005 23:12:57

Oh...uncomfortable with it?

Kaelin Ring

06-11-2005 14:45:05

NO, not your flirting... just hows its been run this last month or so.

Ceric Crimson

11-11-2005 13:56:27

Oh, ok. Well we've confined it to pms...these threads can't handle the heat!!!

Devani

11-11-2005 14:05:42

No they cannot!!!
But I've made a special exception...my room on the Spam boards.

Ceric Crimson

11-11-2005 14:13:53

:'( Your an angel...

Devani

11-11-2005 14:18:33

I know, all for you, could you make me a White Russian when you get there? Thanks!

Yukimura Ansatsu Mifune

11-11-2005 22:31:07

Hello ladies and gents. it has been AWHILE since i last posted, i have returned from my LoA. the college application is on its way and i hope to be accepted. Whats new with u guys and gals here in this most awesome place

Devani

12-11-2005 23:16:18

Hi! You've never met me, I'm Devani :D

Ceric Crimson

14-11-2005 15:49:11

I welcome you with open arms...

is that wrong?

Devani

14-11-2005 15:54:37

Unless its me...yes! LOL JK

Yukimura Ansatsu Mifune

14-11-2005 21:31:24

Well Devani, i have already met you, u just didnt kno it. im matt, aka hitokiri's [mike's] best friend, the guy who was over at his house friday,

Devani

14-11-2005 22:23:12

Well, we never talked so I thought I'd introduce myself.

Octavian

14-11-2005 23:00:03

Hey guys, back in the MB's....did I miss much or is Tuskani and Diablos still fighting about the IRA? Beans....

Devani

14-11-2005 23:12:42

You missed a lot.

Strategos

16-11-2005 18:00:24

Yes... you missed my complete absence from anything MB-related. :P

Kaelin Ring

18-11-2005 15:19:05

Well, other than the rise and fall of Mifune, Devani and Ceric's incestual ways, and my rise to power, I'd say not much.

Diablos

28-11-2005 13:04:31

And now of course my appointment to BTL.

Kaelin Ring

28-11-2005 13:21:36

Congrats! WHERE IN THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN? Do you still want to do those comps between our bts?

Diablos

28-11-2005 18:08:27

Thanks! :) I dunno where I disappeared to but I can tell that the forums missed me so very much, so I have returned and a Bt feud sounds like a very good idea to me!

Kaelin Ring

29-11-2005 11:54:40

I want you to check how many in your BT are ACC ready and how many can do VG's. Plus how many can write worth a darn. Hup to! And let's get this thing going!

Ceric Crimson

30-11-2005 17:23:00

*Yawn*

That was a good nap! I'm back now though, so lets ROCK!!

Kaelin Ring

02-12-2005 12:58:39

What have you been doing.

Ceric Crimson

02-12-2005 15:36:01

Doing? What haven't I been doing!?

Holy Christmas Crackers on a Stick have I been doing a lot of things! Wow!

I have hosted about three parties during that one week when the people who have kids feel obliged to go visit their family and eat a big fat turkey. So I hosted parties, I was invited to another four. A good friend of my cousin owns this club in NY...it was hot.

What have you been doing?

Kaelin Ring

05-12-2005 13:25:37

One depressing word:

WORKING!

I've been sober forever now.

Ceric Crimson

05-12-2005 14:50:25

*tear*

So....*gasp*sob*...sad!

You poor bastard, if it was legal for me to send underage kids alchohol...or for me to own some...legally....I would send you some Absolute. Swear!

Devani

05-12-2005 15:04:43

Mmph...and leave me out no doubt!

Ceric Crimson

05-12-2005 15:07:25

Why if I sent him vodka...to you....I would bring it personally!

Devani

05-12-2005 15:12:45

Mmm...that sounds perfect!

Ceric Crimson

05-12-2005 15:14:55

Yeah...and guess what I would be wearing.

Devani

05-12-2005 15:20:38

A suit...guys in the mafia always wear suits, they look sharp, mmm

Ceric Crimson

05-12-2005 15:24:59

...yeah. Thats exactly what I would be wearing...if I decided to wear anything at all!

Devani

05-12-2005 15:28:33

I didn't specify the kind of suit (it could've been your birthday!)

Ceric Crimson

05-12-2005 15:31:35

My mode of dress include but are not limited to Italian suits, and/or Armani shirts.

Devani

05-12-2005 15:36:24

That is sexy, I just have to say.

Ceric Crimson

05-12-2005 15:40:08

Comes with the territory, Dev.

Devani

05-12-2005 15:42:26

Ooh, goodie. Seriously though, guys in suits are just sexy and classy...I personally could live without seeing a guys pants hanging down to his ankles.

Ceric Crimson

05-12-2005 15:46:04

THANK YOU!

Finally, a girl with class!

Devani

05-12-2005 15:47:49

Why thank you. :x
You get a special treat ;)

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

05-12-2005 16:21:12

I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU GUYS DON'T STOP THAT, I'M GONNA DEMOTE YA!!

Devani

05-12-2005 23:54:51

Go ahead and demote me...the board says "General Discussion: CHAT IT UP"!!!!!!

Halcyon

06-12-2005 00:15:50

While this one topic says General Discussion, the majority of topics both here and in the main Arcona forum have become spam. And although asked nicely, people still continue to spam.

Wes Biriuk

06-12-2005 03:07:43

I like suits :P

Kaelin Ring

06-12-2005 12:23:42

I've been helping. I have convinced my fellows to stay of the Mifune and have been working away form spam on the others. So there!

Ceric Crimson

08-12-2005 16:20:14

Its true, Revaan has been a good boy...but I have been a bad baaaad boy....so...seeing as how we're evil and all.....promotion? :D

Hitokiri Bokuzen Mifune

13-12-2005 00:28:07

Ok guys, seriously. I'm sorry if I'm about to seem like a bad dude, or what have ya, but it's REALLY disturbing to come in and see flirting all over the boards. If ya wanna do it, there is a thing called private messaging, and you can use that. I don't care if I'm a stiff, a suit, or whatever you may call it. Keep your flirting to ourselves, and let it end at that. This room is for "general discussion", thus qualifying for events going on in the house, ideas, or just trying to get some info to fellow members of the house. This does not mean telling each other your wildest fantasies. Like I've said, leave that to the private messaging. If this happens again, I won't hesitate to take this with higher authorities. Alright?

Halcyon

13-12-2005 00:37:00

*cheers on Hito*

PMs...e-mail...call each other if you want...whatever suits you :P

Kaelin Ring

18-12-2005 23:13:15

Have I ever? Even if it wouldn't have been hopelessly disturbing I wouldn't have. Jk, I know who you were talking to. Talking about the sharing of ideas. Anyone got a good idea for a comp that I can use?

Ceric Crimson

19-12-2005 17:35:19

You mean one that I wouldn't want to use myself??

oookay....a short story about an ancient artifact? no no, I got that one going already.......a....a um....a story about a Galeres(or some such thing) spy in our ranks? That would be interesting, no? Or a...a motto for the Battle Team, mabey?

thats all I can think of off the top of me head.

Kaelin Ring

22-12-2005 17:10:01

That last one might work...

Ceric Crimson

23-12-2005 21:50:44

Glad to be of any help, its obvious you need it. :P

Kaelin Ring

24-12-2005 22:31:32

Quiet you, or I'll have you report to the spam blocked brig! Anything big happening in the House?

Ceric Crimson

25-12-2005 11:31:23

Er...people stopped posting. (besides you me and, on occasion, Halc)

Devani

25-12-2005 17:40:20

Well if I could say anything interesting...I would but thats spam :)

Kaelin Ring

26-12-2005 21:04:32

Yep, well. The forums are officially dead. Oh well.

Ceric Crimson

27-12-2005 14:58:09

Yeah. Isn't that nice?

When I came here there was like...NO ACTIVITY, then I started posting in all these dead threads and ppl started being active again...albite spammish, but it was interaction non the less. Now that we can't do that...

Halcyon

27-12-2005 17:38:30

*rubs forehead*

Why can't people just read what I write? :P You have at least one thread to go nuts on. Other threads can then be used for NORMAL conversation pertaining to that topic. It's that simple folks :P

That's why there's a Spam board seperate from Clan boards. The Clan ones are used for more Clan-like coversations. And you guys could always turn that spam-like energy into...you know...activity :P

smoke20

27-12-2005 19:40:59

*rubs forehead*

Why can't people just read what I write? :P  You have at least one thread to go nuts on.  Other threads can then be used for NORMAL conversation pertaining to that topic.  It's that simple folks :P

That's why there's a Spam board seperate from Clan boards.  The Clan ones are used for more Clan-like coversations.  And you guys could always turn that spam-like energy into...you know...activity :P

I can agree with Halc.....go do something while you have time before School starts back up...entering in a comp takes just but a few minutes, playing a game doesnt take that much time either...and it shows your House summit that your a part of the DB and Arcona....so quit slacking people, and youll be surprised what all you can accomplish.

Devani

30-12-2005 04:01:16

I can't play the games or get on the IRC so...I spam, sorry...I have slowed waaaaaaaaaayyyy down though. Have a GREAT day!

Halcyon

30-12-2005 09:50:17

Lots of writing things to do too :)

Kaelin Ring

01-01-2006 22:29:19

Well, if I had more than a couple of minutes at a time, I would. I expect to do more at the begining of the next semester, but until then, this is my only contact with the Clan. I have stopped my spamish ways, for the most part. Give me some credit!

Ark Dowell

03-01-2006 20:27:44

Yeah... I haven't been Spammin' much recently... not even on the Spam MB. Too much schoolwork.

Oh, Happy New Years, y'all. Haven't had a chance to say that yet. :)

smoke20

04-01-2006 02:53:01

those that cant get on IRC, you do know there is a java page, that will take you right to the DB channel?
"The Dark Brotherhood also has a java-based web IRC applet available at " Java Page

when you do get on, type the following: /nick "your name goes here"
and then followed by: /join #arcona

and presto your there. Give it a try, all the summits ever want you to do is show some activity, they take there time and effort to place comps for you to do, and then award them......the DB also has events, and well...some do take some time, others can be done without hesitation....take for instance the "Legion of Boral" comp, I took what two hours total between writing it, and making a graphic in photoshop......so, if you can take even have of a hour to do this, I would imagine that Halc and his assistant...would be greatful and happy......Im not trying to force things on anyone, nor will I even suggest to anyone to do something, that Im not willing to do, but really.....if you can spare time to do spamming on the message board, then you can spare time for the comps..plus you get awarded (possibly)
As a previous summit, I was always on people, but I took the time to try and help as many people I could, and well......it helped some and others just got the boot to Rouges (which I never liked but it was nessicary at times...)

So please dont take me wrong with this post or another other post, Im just trying what all I can to promote this house and help you all along, even if its a simple Shadow Academy exam, thats the difference between getting promoted/awarded, or getting the boot, I know Halc doesnt like sending people away to rouges, were all here to have fun, but we just want to see people active....... :D

Ceric Crimson

04-01-2006 17:23:02

Yeah well, I am doing competitions and have submitted one too. Here ya go. Do it or I'll bring harm upon thee. Orb of Darkness

(i had Hito submit it for me earlier)

smoke20

07-01-2006 00:14:56

Yeah well, I am doing competitions and have submitted one too. Here ya go. Do it or I'll bring harm upon thee. Orb of Darkness

(i had Hito submit it for me earlier)

And Ceric Crimson, we appreciate your activity too.....

Ceric Crimson

07-01-2006 18:44:40

*dips into a sweeping bow*

It is my honor to serve.

Kaelin Ring

17-01-2006 15:00:56

How would I go about submitting a temporary LoA? I'm grounded off of the internet for awhile, and I'm not sure how long it will last... Sorry guys, life has caught up with me, and until I can find more time, this is what I must do...

Halcyon

17-01-2006 15:53:24

Best bet would be to log into the DB site, and visit the Member Ceter. From there, you can request to go rogue. That way, you're "free" of any responsibilities. When you're ready or able to come back, just request a transfer back into the Clan.

Good luck with your RL things, Revaan

Devani

17-01-2006 20:52:13

Halc...Hitokiri was my Master but he's rogue. Is there a way to get another master?

Vladeck

21-01-2006 13:17:39

Yes if you are agrre with your all master i guess you can fin another one if threr is some djk avalible find some who is free and ask him

Ylith Pandemonium

05-02-2006 15:54:12

I'm DJK, for those interested :P

Ceric Crimson

10-02-2006 18:07:27

Thats nice to know, man. congrats!

Wes Biriuk

12-02-2006 18:28:52

I need a Master. Who wants a student? :P

Vladeck

14-02-2006 23:13:03

its better for you if you want a master to go to mirc and ask for one

Devani

15-02-2006 15:55:01

I need a Master. Who wants a student? :P

Send an email to Halc and Strat requesting one. And read up on the topic in Clan Arcona MB

Wes Biriuk

16-02-2006 19:31:49

I hath found a Master. The world is a safe place once again.

Devani

18-05-2006 00:28:01

Right....my name is Devani Maharet, formerly Devani Te'Arianu.

My favorite color is midnight blue and I enjoy being adored and swimming. My drink of choice is vodka and I love caramel. In my spare time I write or meditate. I tend to be flirtatious and love calla lilies.

So...what about y'all?

Any Q's...feel free to ask :P

Ylith Pandemonium

19-05-2006 14:24:29

I am Draken-Korin Vasarius Romanae, formerly Ylith Romanae.

I tend to kill those I do not like, stand in my way or just tread my bad side.

I am Quaestor of Oriens Obscurum.

other than that, I am a nice guy.

Wes Biriuk

21-05-2006 22:56:24

Well, I am Dhet Rikkr, also known as Xar by those who new me in the EHDB or BHG.

I was QUA of House Gladius in the EHDB, until I was AWOLed because I lost interest in the EH due to its suckiness. My little experiment had me in QUA for 2 months while AWOLed. Pretty cool, huh?

I joined the DB over a year ago and then went Rogue after getting to PRT in a week or so. I was awesome.

I'm a nice guy. At the moment I am having internet issues at home. Working them out as I type.

I like food.

Ylith Pandemonium

22-05-2006 02:58:11

I guess we have someting in common, I startted out in Gladius here in the DB :P

Scyrone

02-08-2006 16:03:59

Well everyone started talking about themselves, then this thread died (along with the activeness of the House), then the Clan was partially revived and now I am going to continue the convo.

I am Scyrone, and I will always have Scyrone in my name. I got the name by randomly thinking it up. I just wanted something cool and that was it, Scyrone.

I am addicted to SW as I am also part of the UK Sith Order (although I am American), I was formerly on the sithorder.com twice (both times banned because I tried to set up some rules for the site and the admin didnt like it), I am a Council member on thesithcouncil.com, I am part of the Sith Disciples, I was from the New Sith Empire JA Clan, and I was part of the RPG Universe Clan for JA, and I am also part of The Dark Sith Lords Forum. So yes, I am addicted to SW.

I am a Goth, and i like it that way. The Darker the better, and as said by the dude on GTA "I will continue to wear black until something darker comes out, then i will wear that". I am the most unpatriotic American alive, I hate America and what it stands for (it stands for dictatorship to me) and my favorite subjects to talk about are religion and politics (none which should be talked about anywhere on forums or chatrooms).

I also love heavy metal, death metal, industrial, some punk, and some classical music.

I am addicted to South Park, Reno 911, Dog Bites Man, and pointy objects.
I used to live in South Africa but moved back, and I am the first non-christian in my family for 3 Generations (and proud of it).

Anyone else?

Devarios

21-08-2006 14:13:04

Hey, Im new to the DJB, Just joined Clan Acona, HOO....i just want a cool sig like everyone else :D

Not much to know about me.....Im...well...me....

Scyrone

21-08-2006 20:42:21

Welcome to the DJB Devarios :D

I welcome you to HOO of Arcona.

Devani

22-08-2006 02:46:50

Welcome to Arcona Devarios :)

Devarios

23-08-2006 05:34:38

I got promoted to Novice!...Yet i stil don't have an avatar or cool graphical signature...little help ? ;)

Wes Biriuk

13-09-2006 00:39:23

Ask someone to make your sig if you can't... Go to My Controls at the top to choose an avatar, or you can find one yourself and load it.

Also... Xar'Kahn is soon to be killed. My new Character will be Jet Kasto. This si to do with my revamping of my character. Instead of being a human I will be Nautolan, like Kit Fisto. Sweet, I know...

Jaxion

06-02-2007 20:58:00

I haven't been on the forums much, but I'm startin now by wakin this topic back up, TALK PEOPLE [apologies for shouting]

~~~the village idiot~~~
(I wave my penis at traffic on wednesdays)