May 8th Trivia

Raiju

08-05-2011 13:11:59

Hey Guys,

So since there wasnt enough ppl in channel to participate I've posted the trivia here to open it up. Round 2 will be later and on IRC when there are more people around.

Email Answers to: raijukang@gmail.com

Marking: Most correct, in least amount of time.

What actress from Star Wars appeared as a nun in Jay and Silent Bob strike back?

This Austin Powers character wanted to turn the moon into a “death star”.

In Clerks 2, Randal gets annoyed by two geeks talking about this trilogy being better than Star Wars.

Name the song by the 2 Skinnee J’s that includes a sample of the Imperial March.

In Bender’s Big Score, The scammer aliens use a time machine to claim the riches of history and conquer Earth. Using their immense wealth, they buy a fleet of solid gold, remote-controlled what?

In the simpson’s episode "'Round Springfield" saw Lisa coping with the death of Bleeding Gums Murphy. When talking to his spirit in the sky, which "Star Wars" character attempts to talk to Lisa?

Their track "Do It" includes the lyric, "Like gravy on potatoes, Luke to Darth Vader / I'm a souped-up sucker and I'll see you all later." Name the group.

Name the Weird Al parody of the kinks hit song “Lola”. Hint: He sings about a special jedi master.

Which group said the line: "Cause I'm kind of like Han Solo, always stroking my own Wookiee."

Who said it: "I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that fucked up bar!"

In the show 30 Rock, who/what does Liz Lemon dress up as to get out of Jury duty?

What’s the bar called in the opening scene of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Dome?

~RK~