ShadowHawk

22-12-2008 15:00:48

Local 501st Takes Over Mall
"We have orders to bring the red suit to the base. No further questions."
Alanna wins look-alike contest!

Duga Taldrya Arkarso

22-12-2008 19:15:52

#2 - "Thanks Santa, just what I needed."
#4 - "Hey, you in the middle with the red on, get out of the line. You failure. Oh, your name is Chaos you say?"
#5 - "I really don't understand this R2, what are we doing here, how do we always get into these situations. What? Back up into the fire? Why would you ever want me to do that?"

Halcyon

22-12-2008 19:50:57

1. "You have melted on me for the last time!"
2. ...huh, what? Caption? Shut up, you're cutting into leering time
3. "This isn't the Kringle you're looking for"
4. "I'm Boba, the Feet, and gayer than " (sung to that SWG song with the dancing Fett :P)
5. Because the Star Wars Holiday Special wasn't bad enough...

Sidarace

23-12-2008 00:56:54

#1."... I shall call him... Pinocchio!"
#2. Sklib always gets a bit too festive around Christmas time.
#3. If you're gonna be at the top, you gota know how to rap the present's.
#4. Storm trooper behind Santa: "What hell is everyone looking at?"
#5. "With the beard, now one will be the wiser... What do you mean I look nothing like the guy? I'm practically his twin! Stupid R2 unit."

Quintan Tylax

23-12-2008 11:27:50

1. "Master, since our Stormtroopers are so ineffective, I have come up with a new solution...Frosty the Snowmantrooper."

2. ::stares hard:: Santa who?.........
2a. "There's a chrismas tree in that picture?"

3. "I know you said there was a 50 credit limit on the secret santa gifts this year but I couldn't resist..."

4. ::growls:: "Yes this is a santa outfit! They didn't tell me I had to wear my uniform to the chrismas party."

5. "I have a naughty surprise, R2. I'm wearing nothing underneath this red coat."

edited: added another caption for number 2, couldn't resist lol.

Seviss Nihilus Vaa

25-12-2008 18:36:25

#1 *James Earl Jones voice* "Frosty the snowman was an evil Sith Lord. With his red lightsaber and his Vader hat he served the emperor well."

#2 "Jabba baby, hurry down the chimney tonight!"

#3 "To: Master Jabba/From: Santa a.k.a. Your best friend Boba Fett a.k.a. The Best Bounty Hunter a.k.a. Jango Fett's Greatest Son... EVER!"

#4 "Roger, Darth Santa is on his way to the drop zone."

#5 "R2 Whistles" C-3PO says, "He said, why the f**k are there antlers on my head?"

James

27-12-2008 22:23:22

#1 *James Earl Jones voice* "Frosty the snowman was an evil Sith Lord. With his red lightsaber and his Vader hat he served the emperor well."

#2 "Jabba baby, hurry down the chimney tonight!"

#3 "To: Master Jabba/From: Santa a.k.a. Your best friend Boba Fett a.k.a. The Best Bounty Hunter a.k.a. Jango Fett's Greatest Son... EVER!"

#4 "Roger, Darth Santa is on his way to the drop zone."

#5 "R2 Whistles" C-3PO says, "He said, why the f**k are there antlers on my head?"

# 1 " Ugh.... as soon as I get the head on IT SHALL BE COMPLETE! "
# 2 "You dont have to tell me, I already know I look sexy. "
# 3. " AHHHHHH [Expletive Deleted]! they took my gun and gave me this candy cane to use. Oh well! I guess I'll go give this to Jabba now. "

# 4 " One trooper looks down at the spot where Santa's supposed to be and goes.... I wonder where Santa could be. Ho! Ho! Ho! yells Santa from behind the trooper that was asking where is Santa. Santa! I wana sit on your lap first yells the trooper who was wondering where is Santa. "

# 5 " Let me out my beard back on, and we shall start opening presents says the shiny robot. "

Those are all my entreys, I tried my best to make them sound funny, some what funny that is. I think I ended up making some of them sound stupid in the process.

DJB Protector James Stargazer
Ektrosis Of Taldryan, the best clan in the DB, WOOT! :D

Corax

28-12-2008 16:02:33

#1"I thought Snow Troopers were trained for this!"
#2"Jabba always did have a great taste in style"
#3"Jabba better get me that Twi'lek dancer I've been eyeing, or this will be the last nice thing i do for him!"

JCyrin

29-12-2008 20:19:54

This Round is now over. Awards will be handed out soon. Round Three will start tomorrow.

Aidan Kincaid

30-12-2008 15:23:35

Winnars = Sid, Duga, Quintan. Congrats!