Mad-lib fun!

Kir

27-07-2005 20:58:28

Provide the specific words asked below, and post your choices. You may only choose one set of words, so choose carefully. Once everyone has submitted their words, Kir will put them into the paragraph he has written (with blanks already in place). The person with the funniest paragraph after all have been read will win.

Here are the necessary words:

Person
Place
Adjective
Verb
Verb
Place
Noun
Verb
Adjective
Verb
Adjective
Verb
Verb

So for example, if I were to be participating in this competition, I would make a post that looked like this:

Duga
Store
Lovely
Hit
Run
etc etc etc...

Just make sure you include all the required words, as listed above. After everyone has posted their choices, I will add them into the Mad-lib (a paragraph with blanks, that your words get put into to make a story) I've already created. Then the funniest 3 stories will win (and be posted!). So get going!

Chaosrain

27-07-2005 21:12:45

Person - Ziggy
Place - Oberst's anus
Adjective - sweaty
Verb - thrust
Verb - lick
Place - Mav's room
Noun - penii
Verb - lifted
Adjective - erotic
Verb - flexes
Adjective - smelly
Verb - tickles
Verb - humps

Duga Taldrya Arkarso

27-07-2005 21:26:00

Person - Shadow
Place - school
Adjective - huge
Verb - spitting
Verb - biting
Place - house
Noun - doll
Verb - abuse
Adjective - swollen
Verb - throw
Adjective - sweet
Verb - kick
Verb - drinking

Vodo

27-07-2005 22:35:09

Person- Shadow

Place- 'Peeking Panda'

Adjective- wet

Verb- Thrusts

Verb- Drinks

Place- Dumpster Behind McDonalds

Noun- Bald Guy

Verb- trip

Adjective- fast

Verb- Urinate

Adjective- Very Wet

Verb- Spank

Verb- Tailor

Sithspawn

27-07-2005 23:45:47

Person- Swiper's mom

Place- My room

Adjective- sexy

Verb- penetrate

Verb- splooge

Place- In a van down by the river

Noun- sphincter

Verb- violate

Adjective- loose

Verb- run

Adjective- frightening

Verb- lick

Verb- fist

xuthen

29-07-2005 06:08:41

Person - Kir's attached twin embryo
Place - desk
Adjective - similar
Verb - ravage
Verb - drinking
Place - in a sheep
Noun - axe
Verb - ravage
Adjective - purple
Verb - eat
Adjective - talkative
Verb - multiply
Verb - longing (like, longing for a drink ;) )

Zhilvinas

29-07-2005 08:06:10

Person - Kraval
Place - mid-east Asia
Adjective - greasy
Verb - lick
Verb - sniff
Place - behind 7-11
Noun - TV remote
Verb - snap
Adjective - dead
Verb - bury
Adjective - bloated
Verb - listen
Verb - throw

Anonymous

29-07-2005 23:22:38

Person - Shups
Place - Outer Rim Territory
Adjective - tasty
Verb - run
Verb - throw
Place - Tie Defender Cockpit
Noun - boot
Verb - crush
Adjective - crazy
Verb - look
Adjective - overweight
Verb - feel
Verb - burrow

freshjive taldrya

03-08-2005 14:42:24

Person - Rick James
Place - Cambodia
Adjective - bitch
Verb - slap
Verb - jiggle
Place - dive bar
Noun - titties
Verb - skeet skeet skeet skeet
Adjective - sticky
Verb - drink
Adjective - drunk
Verb - smash
Verb - puke

Andan Taldrya Marshall

05-08-2005 17:41:46

Person Jive
Place Kir's house
Adjective large
Verb sucked
Verb walk
Place the condom store
Noun ben's pants
Verb took
Adjective fat
Verb down
Adjective orange
Verb stole
Verb blew

Kir

13-08-2005 18:19:10

Alright, well this competition was pretty funny, although it took me longer to put all the words into place than I had thought (and I'm lazy). So the winners for this Quick & Easy CON Competition are:

1st - Ziggy
2nd - freshjive
3rd - Chaosrain

And here are the way their stories came out:

Ziggy
A few days ago Swiper’s Mom went down to the local Ziggy’s room. Once she got down there, she noticed a very sexy person, who was penetrating around. After seeing this, it occurred to her hat she had forgotten to splooge earlier, and she should probably do that right away. Therefore she made her way to the local van down by the river to seek out a sphincter to violate. Just then a rather loose man burst in and yelled, “Are you running? That’s frightening!” After the scene had ended, the two went licking together all afternoon, returning later to the man’s house to fist all night.

freshjive
A few days ago Rick James went down to the local Cambodia. Once he got down there, he noticed a very bitchy person, who was slapping around. After seeing this, it occurred to him that he had forgotten to jiggle earlier, and he should probably do that right away. Therefore he made his way to the local dive bar to seek out titties to skeet skeet skeet skeet. Just then a rather sticky man burst in and yelled, “Are you drinking? That’s drunk!”. After the scene had ended, the two went smashing together all afternoon, returning later to the man’s house to puke all night.

Chaosrain
A few days ago Ziggy went down to the local Oberst’s anus. Once he got down there, he noticed a very sweaty person, who was thrusting around. After seeing this, it occurred to him that he had forgotten to lick earlier, and he should probably do that right away. Therefore he made his way to the local Mav’s room to seek out a penii to lift. Just then a rather erotic man burst in and yelled, “Are you flexing? That’s smelly!” After the scene had ended, the two went tickling together all afternoon, returning later to the man’s house to hump all night.

Congrats to the winners, medals are being recc'd right now. Also thanks to everyone who participated, all the entries were entertaining!