Descandant

Kah Manet

05-02-2009 17:44:42

Seng Karash
Aeotheran
Marakith Skyhook

The darkness that loomed within confines of the Skyhook held many things in its grasp. Countless Dark Jedi and Mundanes thrived within its protective coating, and it was here that the young Anzat learned of his heritage.

Wolfsbane, a Novice within the Brotherhood, sat in the Training Room, sensing other Dark Jedi and trying to learn weaknesses and strengths within his order. It was here that Wolfsbane learned the ways of fighting, not listening to a Combat programed Droid discuss the many functions it knew to kill things, but viewing two combatants destroy each other in a match. It was also here that he found another Anzat, which was strange enough, but this Anzat had the emblem of his own House.

The Novice yearned to know why this decayed husk of an Anzat had the Edius House Emblem, the current Telepathic House of Anzat society, but fear welled up within him every time he gazed at the Ancient, his mere appearance was filling the Young Anzat's mind with horrible feelings and anger. The Novice tried to shake the thoughts away, but more and more bombarded his mind.

You are weak

More and more voices whispered within the Obelisk's skull, crawling in and around his ego of a skilled swordsman. With each insult, the Novice became more and more angry, less and less focused, and soon he was merely gazing at Jaredi, the Ancient Anzat that infested the poor Obelisk's mind.

You will not last

The Voices didn't go away even as Jaredi approached the Obelisk, his cloudy eyes seeming to pierce the fabric covering the Novice's eyes, looking into the weak soul of the frail Obelisk. Jaredi only studied the Novice, not speaking a word. The body language of the Obelisk indicated he was nervous, his fingers constantly tapping on the chair he was sitting in. Probing his mind further, Jaredi also found his anger had overcome his thoughts and feelings, allowing complete access to anyone that wished to ravage it.

"Yo...You bear the sy..symbol of the House of Edius..." whispered Wolfsbane, trying to not look directly at Jaredi.

"Yes. I am Jaredi Edius, stripped from the House at an early age to join the Jedi Order. Before I left, I was taught how to use my mind to telepathically control lesser minds and weaker constitutions." said Jaredi, his claws brushing through his hair as he finished. "Would you like to learn of your heritage, young one?"

The Novice merely stood there, his jaw dropping as he heard the voice of the Ancient. The Obelisk was enthralled with the terrifying figure before him, and even though he felt an overwhelming fear of the Anzat, he hung onto every word the Knight uttered.

05-02-2009 22:24:56

Seng Karash
Aeotheran
Marakith Skyhook

The darkness that loomed within confines of the Skyhook held many things in its grasp.  Countless Dark Jedi and Mundanes thrived within its protective coating, and it was here that the young Anzat learned of his heritage. 

Wolfsbane, a Novice within the Brotherhood, sat in the Training Room, sensing other Dark Jedi and trying to learn weaknesses and strengths within his order.  It was here that Wolfsbane learned the ways of fighting, not listening to a Combat programed Droid discuss the many functions it knew to kill things, but viewing two combatants destroy each other in a match.  It was also here that he found another Anzat, which was strange enough, but this Anzat had the emblem of his own House. 

The Novice yearned to know why this decayed husk of an Anzat had the Edius House Emblem, the current Telepathic House of Anzat society, but fear welled up within him every time he gazed at the Ancient, his mere appearance was filling the Young Anzat's mind with horrible feelings and anger.  The Novice tried to shake the thoughts away, but more and more bombarded his mind.

You are weak

More and more voices whispered within the Obelisk's skull, crawling in and around his ego of a skilled swordsman.  With each insult, the Novice became more and more angry, less and less focused, and soon he was merely gazing at Jaredi, the Ancient Anzat that infested the poor Obelisk's mind. 

You will not last

The Voices didn't go away even as Jaredi approached the Obelisk, his cloudy eyes seeming to pierce the fabric covering the Novice's eyes, looking into the weak soul of the frail Obelisk.  Jaredi only studied the Novice, not speaking a word.  The body language of the Obelisk indicated he was nervous, his fingers constantly tapping on the chair he was sitting in.  Probing his mind further, Jaredi also found his anger had overcome his thoughts and feelings, allowing complete access to anyone that wished to ravage it. 

"Yo...You bear the sy..symbol of the House of Edius..." whispered Wolfsbane, trying to not look directly at Jaredi. 

"Yes.  I am Jaredi Edius, stripped from the House at an early age to join the Jedi Order.  Before I left, I was taught how to use my mind to telepathically control lesser minds and weaker constitutions." said Jaredi, his claws brushing through his hair as he finished.  "Would you like to learn of your heritage, young one?"

The Novice merely stood there, his jaw dropping as he heard the voice of the Ancient.  The Obelisk was enthralled with the terrifying figure before him, and even though he felt an overwhelming fear of the Anzat, he hung onto every word the Knight uttered.

Although Wolfsbane could not literally see the other Anzat, for he was blind, he could "see" him using the force as his unseen eyes. He could feel the dark energy erupting from the decaying body that stood next to him, and as he did another small shiver of fear crawled up his spine, a bone chilling cold spread over his body.

"He can't really be alive can, i mean look at him" he thought to himself

"oh but i am, Wolfsbane Edius" said a voice in his head

"very much alive" said the voice with almost an echo

Kah Manet

08-02-2009 21:06:30

The Ancient Anzat stared at the Novice as he probed the weaklings mind. It was simple, having done it many times to Jedi far stronger then that standing in front of him. He found many barriers within the Young One's mind, barriers he could destroy had he tried, but the effort did not come, and the Ancient one began to probe further. He did not try to take any information from the Anzat, he was not looking for anything necessarily, but he did get a very good feeling about his brethren.

"You ask me of my Emblem? It used to mean something to me, before the corruption and darkness entered my heart, before I became strong. Allegiance is for the weak, loyalty for the cowardly, I used to pray that I could return to Anzat and be welcomed back into the arms of my father, your ancestor, but I realized that dream would never come true." said the Knight, who might have cried if his bodily fluids would have allowed it.

"House of Edius was once a powerful organization of Force Sensitive Anzat that sent their strongest to learn from the Jedi Order. Each Generation sent dozens of children, and each generation dozens returned, strengthening the bloodline of Edius. You, my young descendant, are a product of that bloodline. You have potential far beyond your own wildest dreams, but because your Father blocked memories from you, you may never be able to unlock them. You blood burns within your veins, your memories scream with inside your skull, yet you will never feel or hear either. You are, much like my appearance, a husk." said the Sith, his words trying to inflict as much damage as possible, trying to sense if the boy truly was a pure Edius or if he was a mix of the bloodlines.

"We Anzati are ancient beings, we were there during the Infinite Empire, we were there when the Sith rose, and we will be there when the Jedi die, when the galaxy utters it's own last breath, we will be there to bury the remains. That is the natural order of things, but of course, natural order is not always followed, and you will often find Anzat like you and I, who feed off of weaker targets until we are powerful enough to feed on those that really pose a threat to us. That was the true purpose of the formation of House Edius, not some dogmatic belief or some higher calling, we craved power, we yearned for it, we would do anything for it, and we did. Our House became powerful because our leaders knew how to manipulate, how to control, and because of this, each Edius is born with a strong ability for telepathy, for mental domination." said the Anzat, looking within the Young One to see if words had any meaning.

OOC: Next time, don't quote the previous post, just do Add Reply. Good post by you, just make it longer and more detailed.

11-02-2009 22:07:15

There was long pause as Wolfsbane pondered what the Anzat had told him. Some of this made sense to him, he always felt that there was something almost blocking his connection to the dark side, as if someone was blocking from him. Then the young Anzat thought that maybe Jeradi was toying with him, creating a story that made sense by picking through Wolfsbanes thoughts.

"He tricking you" said wolsbane to himself, "Hes trying to get to you, hes trying to intimidate you" but the young Anzat had to admit that Jaredi had sparked his interest, he wanted to here more but did not want to be fooled by the ancients charisma.

"i assure you I'm not trying to trick you, just truing to inform you of your past" said Jaredi in a cold voice "Do you wish that i go on?"

Wolfsbane nodded.