IG Event/Rebirth question

Timbal

25-05-2005 00:57:03

Yo;

I'm in the middle of writing my submission for the Ship/Vehicle Design Contest event in the IG's. It just hit me:

Will the winner of this event have their vehicle listed on the official list for things that you can buy when the Rebirth project is complete?

If so, that would be SO awesome. You'll actually be able to say, "Yep, that vehicle *I* designed and yes, you can bow down and worship me now..."

=P

Just wondering. =)

Andan Taldrya Marshall

25-05-2005 01:31:42

That would be pretty cool if it was going to happen. I'd send an email to the comp's host and Jac about it, you'll probably get a better (or at least more reliable) responce then on the MB.

Timbal

25-05-2005 01:59:05

Nice! I hope Jac lets me know what happens. =)

Kraznor

26-05-2005 05:42:57

Yo;

I'm in the middle of writing my submission for the Ship/Vehicle Design Contest event in the IG's. It just hit me:

Will the winner of this event have their vehicle listed on the official list for things that you can buy when the Rebirth project is complete?

If so, that would be SO awesome. You'll actually be able to say, "Yep, that vehicle *I* designed and yes, you can bow down and worship me now..."

=P

Just wondering. =)

I that is the case then I think the winner should be given the ship in honour for its creation

Spears

26-05-2005 08:54:57

I that is the case then I think the winner should be given the ship in honour for its creation

In that case do I get to have the DB flagship as my own? :w00t:

Jac Cotelin

26-05-2005 09:11:24

Yo;

=P

Just wondering. =)

That's a strong possibility. I don't see why we wouldn't. It would be subject to changes based on balancing items, but everything is.....so yeah most likely.

Jac

Timbal

26-05-2005 17:51:09

Thanks for the feedback, Jac! I'll be further pursuing this when the IG event is completed and I am declared the winner. =P

Andan Taldrya Marshall

26-05-2005 23:32:35

You'll have some compitation so don't be so sure that you'll win =P

Timbal

03-07-2005 18:47:51

Esteemed GM;

Would you like me to send my entry over now, or in a bit? :P

I would actually like to see all of the entries that placed in the top five, I'm pretty sure that we have some really high-quality work there. I know that they must have worked really hard on them.

Edit: Forgot to mention that my entry will have to wait until Mune gives my grapics a much needed workover. I'm a writing-type Krathy, not the artistic kind.... :$