The First Sith

Súrion

25-04-2005 19:26:10

I have been wondering about this, especially since on SWG while a page was loading it said something about Exar Kun being the first.

khan

25-04-2005 19:37:31

heh no, the first Sith has no name as far as canon SW or even EU is concerned. The name of the dark jedi that subdued the Siths to their dominance, becoming the first Dark Lord of the Sith and relative Sith Lords, are unnamed =/

Xanos

26-04-2005 06:56:50

Not totally true actually, Khan. There is a name just its from an extremely remote source. Its the same source as Darth Bane though, who is widely known, so its strange its uncommon to hear...

...that the first Dark Jedi to turn from the Jedi Order was a person called Xendor.

He wasn't exactly the first Sith though. The first Sith was the first of the Dark Lords to rule the original Sith Empire following the subjugation of Korriban by the original Dark Jedi. This person *may* have been Xendor or *may not* its never been answered.

Two of the other founding Dark Jedi, both early Dark Lords (maybe *the* first Dark Lord, again, never answered) were Tulak Hord and Adjunta Pall. Skip along a few thousand years and we come to Marka Ragnos, who was succeeded by Naga Sadow, who was succeeded by Ludo Kressh. Move forward a bit more and we get Naga Sadow being succeeded by Freedon Nadd.

Go along a little further and we get Freedon Nadd succeeded by Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma.

Following Exar and Ulic came Revan and Malak. Then came Traya. Skip forward a few millenia and we get to Quordis. Then Bane. Then skip forward another thousand years and we finally come to Plageuis, then Sidious. Then the Sith are finally defeated.

Then comes us.

khan

27-04-2005 02:58:57

The Siths are never defeated, we just wait *grins*

Xanos

27-04-2005 05:30:57

True... the post New Jedi Order novels are going to be bringing the Sith back to some extent.

I don't know whether they're going to call them actual Sith though. Lucas has an unwritten rule where he refuses to let there be any actual Sith after Endor. I'm not sure how they'll account for Lady Lumilya (who was kind of Darth Vader's apprentice) who is returning in, I believe, the Dark Nest Trilogy later this year.

Requite deSaiah

28-04-2005 20:28:32

Well, there is always the actual Sith race....

Súrion

28-04-2005 21:54:12

You know what I was talking about, Requite.....

Requite deSaiah

28-04-2005 23:46:38

Lol. Did I now?

khan

04-05-2005 08:52:39

Well, there is always the actual Sith race....

Actualy not. The reace extinquisched thousands of years ago. All that was left, the massasi, were obliterated by Exar Kun in his last ritual.

Requite deSaiah

04-05-2005 21:42:24

I realize that, I was just pointing out that they were the origional.

karrel

09-07-2005 17:16:44

I learned all about this sith at the Sith Order.com

It has this page where it lists all the great Sith Leaders like Sidious, and the first Sith. You can find that page here! Check it out. Its pretty interesting. I dont know if it is accurate, but you just never know. :P