new friends for DR MAGIZMO

DR MAGIZMO

20-06-2013 19:47:22

I am a Martian sith from a long time ago im very old you should divine it if you can ,YOU MUST BE A REAL SITH TO CALL YOUR SELF A SITH.its interesting I have placked starships here my plack is I FOR MY and it is new ,my grand father emperor roton helped me get my very rare starship combat plack there is 14 high cap star ships in my fleet ,one is parked up near Yosemite with 1400 battle pods on board .its a nice rig I built all 14 of them by hand with money from my grandfather .so now that im here again its interesting who else is here too .im looking for like minded lady's and gents to have fun with if it exists to you.you see when you get older you grow a sense of hummer and do things to make your last days happy because life is to short to spend it without a smile and some fun.Im here with a little money and need to divine some real places to visit that may be a good thing for the darkness in my hart and the fire in my spirit so if you feel like being real and your imperial or good at impostring one pleas let me know .....best wishes DR MAGIZMO :twisted:

Raiju

21-06-2013 16:34:54

...a martian sith?

DR MAGIZMO

21-06-2013 17:21:00

the Martian sith are a guard brotherhood that is very loos I became sith to learn martain computers and tech they require you to choose a religion as a computer guard to obtain your guard plack so im not a very practiced sith but do know the real life ways .I spent years studying the computers that are called type mars honest I don't lie ,its interesting the big names involved in the sith religion back when it was just guards with a flash light and a light saber maby a pistol .im interested in meeting some other siths ,I have met emperor patric and a couple others that don't strike me as very elated in fact they retro is more what I identify .on mars they were evil to the core and had 9000 Iqs some times it was enough to make you dizzy so lets talk it would be interesting.DR MAGIZMO

yacks

22-06-2013 14:40:43

I'm pretty extremely confused by this.

Is this kinda like one of those "the world is going to end, so we need to beam our souls to the aliens behind the asteroids to save us" kinda deals?

Aventine

22-06-2013 18:03:51

You get the barbs and vodka and I'll the the Nike Decades.

DR MAGIZMO

22-06-2013 20:30:15

so are we dark jedi or sith ,this is my first question ???you see I passed on jedi because of the lack of sex its one of those things I lived with out for a few years and fell too a set of young ladies that found me attractive .than the computer thing came up and was so attractive because of the teachers the religion was second to the computers .im not so evil and dark and it bothers some but im akin to people that are very evil and dark .and it tempers me and my sole so whats the deal am I fit for the retirement home or is there still a fight to be fought because its all ways a fight kind ..DR MAGIZMO

Solari

22-06-2013 22:06:51

My Darkone senses are tingling...

DR MAGIZMO

23-06-2013 20:51:23

Im a sith Martian sith from back when but befor that I was a jedi for many years I was a century class jedi knight or priest ,its one thing to feel the force flow but to loos your life in it is wrong.I lived selibit for many years in armor and never felt the touch of a woman it was stupid to fight that much too .I was fighting all the time the light saber was in my hand all the time it wasn't over whelming it was depressing the risk I took for nothing no profit or gain .as a sith I have ladies and money its not full of shame too for wanting the fruits of the flesh ,there is a old jedi proverb " there is many flavors of goodness but veil all ways leaves the same bitter taste" I dont know about you but I don't have a bitter taste because victory is sweet . DR MAGIZMO

Aventine

23-06-2013 21:00:45

Sometimes, I think the Jedis had it all wrong. If they had married, had children, they would have understood what was worth fighting for. That alone may have averted the Clone War.

Ood Bnar

10-08-2013 05:31:46

Well kid,

Could you reiterate your point in a concise and understandeable fashion?
I am not even going to try and read whatever the hell you posted there so it would be better for you to just rewrite it and try again.