Upcoming Great Jedi War

Kir

08-10-2008 16:46:09

As you guys have probably heard, the next Great Jedi War is in the planning stages, and we're aiming for a January release. Currently we've split the competition into it's various parts and small members of the working group are coming up with the plot, events, "marketing", etc.

What I'm here to do is get your input! After every big competition we always get input from people about what they liked, what they didn't, what they wished we'd rather done, etc. So I'm opening up this thread for your comments - and PLEASE make some! Things you say here will have an immediately direct effect on the next GJW.

In case you forgot, the last GJW page can be found here: GJW8. Use this as a refresher as to what we did last time. Now here are some questions to get you guys started, answer these and branch into whatever discussion you want, go go go!

1) What types of gaming events would you like to see?
2) What types of fiction events would you like to see?
3) What events should be avoided at all costs?
4) What super-unique amazing special ideas should we put into the GJW?
5) What color dress should Jac wear for the war?

Oberst

08-10-2008 16:55:01

1) Something other than the SW games, because...well...they suck vag cheese.

2) Ones where you have to actually write, and don't get a prompt that starts "From the perspective of..."

3) Writing events that attempt to lead with a topic (e.g. You are angry, write about your anger).

4) The ability to bitch slap someone over the internet. Especially Tarax and Xayun.

5) Something in a pastel. Sharper colors would just bring out how white you are.

Xander Drax

08-10-2008 16:55:02

Well, the one thing that's irked me in past GJW's and such is that there is no event that's specifically "Graphics" and not Drawing. What I mean is there's usually one that's any form of graphical expression, be it photoshop, 3d, or hand draw, and then there's a hand drawn only event. But not a computerized gfx only event. I've also noticed that in the mixed event, the hand drawn stuff usually places real high because it seems "better" and more awesome. I'm not saying that it shouldn't, but as somebody who can't draw for beans I'd like to see us computerized fellas get our own event, instead of us only having that one mixed event while the GFX people get a mixed event and their own. So like a hand drawn event, a computer graphics event, and a mixed, eh?

Lucien

08-10-2008 16:57:11

As you guys have probably heard, the next Great Jedi War is in the planning stages, and we're aiming for a January release.  Currently we've split the competition into it's various parts and small members of the working group are coming up with the plot, events, "marketing", etc. 

What I'm here to do is get your input!  After every big competition we always get input from people about what they liked, what they didn't, what they wished we'd rather done, etc.  So I'm opening up this thread for your comments - and PLEASE make some!  Things you say here will have an immediately direct effect on the next GJW. 

In case you forgot, the last GJW page can  be found here: GJW8.  Use this as a refresher as to what we did last time.  Now here are some questions to get you guys started, answer these and branch into whatever discussion you want, go go go!

5) What color dress should Kir wear for the war?

1. Non-Traditional Gaming. This would include some non-PC events which would take some time and planning on the T:G's part.
2. I would like to see more of a fictional basis given to the overall idea of not only the GJW, but the DB as a whole. That being said, the fiction events in the next GJW should have compelling topic prompts and should force the members to think about themselves differently as they relate to their Clan and the Brotherhood.
3. Flash Games should be avoided at all costs. Any event that will take more time than is worth should be avoided.
4. I think that for this GJW, if I follow the plot correctly, should put each member in a direct position to affect the outcome of the reclaiming of Antei. Each member should feel like they are tilting the outcome of the war.
5. Purple with red and blue polka dots.

Hel-Pa Sklib

08-10-2008 16:58:10

I don't really like fiction where you write from the perspective of someone other than yourself unless it's like... a standard military trooper or something. Pretending I'm a Vong or some ancient GM isn't too enticing

Vodo

08-10-2008 17:06:58

I would like to see placing submissions become DB cannon, or elements of the subs become DB cannon. I know this is said every time, but very rarely do we see it come to fruition.

Also, it occurs to me that competitions based on ranks would be nice. its been brought up that an apprentice would not be sent to assassinate an enemy leader. Perhaps the three rank tiers would be given different available options?

Thran Occasus

08-10-2008 17:13:14

1. Non-Traditional Gaming. This would include some non-PC events which would take some time and planning on the T:G's part.
2. I would like to see more of a fictional basis given to the overall idea of not only the GJW, but the DB as a whole. That being said, the fiction events in the next GJW should have compelling topic prompts and should force the members to think about themselves differently as they relate to their Clan and the Brotherhood.
3. Flash Games should be avoided at all costs. Any event that will take more time than is worth should be avoided.
4. I think that for this GJW, if I follow the plot correctly, should put each member in a direct position to affect the outcome of the reclaiming of Antei. Each member should feel like they are tilting the outcome of the war.
5. Purple with red and blue polka dots.

1. I am not much of a gamer, but broadening the scopes a bit might give some insight for the future of gaming within this club. Free MMOs and tons of other free games are available out there, perhaps we should explore some of the popular options.

#2 Fictional topics seem to be the same droll choices over and over again. The first step is to get some solid original topic ideas. The same old "your character goes here and does this" thing is kinda old. I would like to see a fiction event, where you try to meet a goal other than telling a story. Sound strange, right? But think about the interesting entries you will get if your goal is to tell a fairytale with morals or to reproduce an entire sitcom screenplay, rather than just tell a plain Jane story over and over.

Letter 3. I could not agree with Lucien more. Flash games are the scourge of the internet, unless you are really bored at work then they can be a lifesaver. No one wants to spend 10 hours navigating a Triangular ship through a maze to score points, well...I know I don't want to do that.

Four) I think introducing the GJW as a game containing many Microgames is a great idea. If each event is somehow made so that it somehow changes the possible outcomes of the overall experience of the GJW. It's a ton of work, but think of it as one of those sort of "create your own ending" books. You know the R.L. Stine books that say "Do you choose to go left? Turn to page 23. " Just an Idea.

And finally V. I think Jac would turn some heads if he brought out his little black dress with some strappy high heels.

Raiju

08-10-2008 17:22:23

1) Bring forth the SP events! I don't care if they are for JK or even XvT/XWA if you can't do one for JO/JA; but I would love to see some SP gaming events connected with the story. Likewise, I'd love to see a gaming scoring system based on W/L rather than points.

2) I'll write anything

3) events limited to specific people; like the wargames for example. Make them available to everyone or not at all.

4) I'll get back to you on this...

Yadar Shyk

08-10-2008 17:27:02

1- not my area
2- being a leader of a battle and the such
3- flash games
4- what Luci said
5-
theres a nice dress for Kir or Jac whichever it is
6- I liked the ones were we got to make videos.

Macron Sadow

08-10-2008 18:01:33

Hiyas.

Maybe some console gaming, although I'm not a gamer. A simple flash game would be nice too.

Something besides the usual (which are fine). Maybe prose, certainly poetry,

Repeating or "same story" ones

I have no idea.

Pink. lol

Vardar

08-10-2008 18:22:02

1) An actual tournament, say ladder, would be nice. It would avoid many of the "Oh you just win because you play more than other people" and "Noobpicking" arguments. Adding to the regular gaming thing we have during events, of course. Us CF junkies need our fix. (...Yes we do, preciousss.....)

2) I'd say something that makes you have to get into your character's skin. For example.. I'm sure you won't be going on a mission to assassinate an adversary's top leader if you're an apprentice. (Unless you have decided that somehow your character is a Force-powered demigod, in which case you pretty much fail.) I did a couple of team-writing competitions back in Tarentum and I thought they were fun. Promotes inner clan relations as well and it's fun. I find that people who write about my character (say run-ons or competitions) get him to act a different way and say different things that I would. A mission for a battle team, for example, would be much better if you actually got the battle team to get together and write.. Problems can be worked out (i.e. a huge battle team can have a main plot where they get split up into two different teams. Just let the best writer oversee the storyline and put together the different chapters/parts.)

3) Repeated ones? I skimmed through previous posts and someone already mentioned the 'Write this on said person's perspectice'. Finding that in the GJW would be quite..horrifying...specially since last time we saw it we had about 8 of those or something.. I wouldn't mind being (fictionally-speaking) sent repeatedly on missions with the BT/House as long as it isn't doing the exact same thing over and over.

4) (Oooooh musical competition. <- This is 100% biased, don't listen to me. :P) In all seriousness, though, art forms beyond "gfx" would be nice. Speaking for myself, I'm better at writing music than I am at playing around with photoshop. I'm sure a lot of people in the DB are better at making movies or singing or something whatever.. Diversify, basically. (I just had a very unholy thought that I need to express in writing before it collapses my brain: ...DB Idol... :P)

5) I heard yellow is the new pink. Pink was also the new black about an year ago I think.. so.. defenitely (deep) purple with yellow and light blue spots.

I hope I was helpful in some way. Cheers. :)

Arania

08-10-2008 18:40:59

No non-DB games, as that kills the atmosphere. Maybe ladders again. More CTF.

Something where we can pretty much write about what WE find interesting, not what the people doing the storyline find interesting. Maybe something not only fixed one one character, but something where we could write our whole Clan in.

Please nothing that's so limited like in the last few events (like the feud). Introduction stories should be just that, and not something you need to base your story on. that just gets boring.

And no flash games please. Many members can't open them.

Something based on riddles and problem solving, maybe?

Purple with yellow dots, of course.

Draco Maligo

08-10-2008 19:13:59

The only input I'd like to give is either of two things: We kick the Vong's ass, or are past any interaction with them at all. The Vong War has been going on long enough.

Tsingtao

08-10-2008 19:34:35

1. More team oriented games like Halo3, half-life, or something.

2. I think the answer has been given several times

3. Again I think others got it right.

4. I dunno

5. Burnt Orange and White. (Hook'em Horns!)

Traan Reith

08-10-2008 21:34:14

I'd like to see something that doesn't rely upon the SW universe and is unusual or unique. Maybe something involving Halo3 or other Team based games.

I want to see events that become canoon for the top placer, or even the top three. I want fiction events that have a chance to seriously affect the outcome of the war. I also want to see events that help us develop our characters more so that they grow as a result of the war.

Flash Games. Also, tying the Gfx & Poetry ladders together should be avoided. Offer both as seperate events so that they can be scored individually, and someone that rules at poetry can't knock off your top Gfx person.

Run an ACC ladder where the winner gets written into the War Fiction in an essential role made cannon. Talk to Timbal about his uber project and getting in ready in time for the War. Create a scavanger hunt and hide things on or around the DB website that requires us to really look hard and be ingenius. Create an event unique to each rank to really help them explore that particular niche within the DB structure.

Jac shouldn't. He ought to wear some kind of awesome black Pimp Suit.

RevengeX

08-10-2008 22:16:02

1. A single elimination tournament alongside the usual "fight as many people as you can" gaming "ladders."

2. Events similar to the more creative events of this year's Independence Games, e.g. "The Emperor's Stormroom", were flexible, interesting, and enjoyable to complete.

3. As a few others noted, the "Tell the story from the perspective of a lamp post" events get quite tedious. I didn't particularly like the "Legendary" events of this IGs either because 1) I don't know the characters, therefore making it difficult to write and 2) I wasn't really interested in writing about basically the same thing.

4. It's not exactly super unique, since Korras did it in his RoS (which was definitely one of the more successful vendettas) - a map outlining territories claimed, etc., as a part of a wargame event. Since I wasn't part of the "War Council" or whatever for the previous GJW (I didn't even know that there was a wargame event going on until much later), I don't know if that was a feature of that GJW.
I think that for this GJW, if I follow the plot correctly, should put each member in a direct position to affect the outcome of the reclaiming of Antei. Each member should feel like they are tilting the outcome of the war.As with all things, only a handful of people directly affect anything. Of course, feeling that you count is always a good thing, but is it really feasible for every participating member to feel that they are "tilting the outcome of the war"?

5. Clothes are bad.

JadeSadow

08-10-2008 23:24:52

Ones that allow you to be able to play your own House as well as people from other Houses and Clans.

A variety, some long some short. Somewhere you team up with members from your own house, those mixing with having someone that is below you in rank and equal and/or higher. Other's where you might have to team up with someone from another Clan to reach or get something, makes you have to pick a so called ally and yet be uber suspicious. Fictions varying in missions and topics from how does your character fair/think, to retrieval missions, and so on.

Repeats, so recycled fictions where it’s basically the same mission just put a different way.

Murder Mystery ;) Always fun! Perhaps hidden bonuses along the way, say trivia clues to where to find something on the website or the wiki and when found that member gets a bonus for their Clan.

Neon Yellow, with a long spilt up the leg to the hip, of course his legs must be shaved...no waxed ;) oh and a strapless top that has a small band of red sequins across the top.

Brema

09-10-2008 00:03:56

Dont forget graphics events. I think we should have 2-d art event and a sculpture or 3-d art event.

Also I think Jac would look great in a low cut mini skirt. lol

Khobai

09-10-2008 08:33:15

I also agree with Oberst, the fiction events have to be open-ended to give people more creative liberty to write the story they want to write, and not the story theyre told to write. Gaming events also need to be more varied. Having a single elimination bracket in addition an open ladder is good start, but more than that, the DB needs to move away from its dependency on Jedi Academy because its a really lousy antiquated game. Theres countless other games that are way better, with starwars mods/TCs no less, that we could be playing instead. Im also all for non-starwars games, id rather play a good game, than a bad game with "atmosphere".

Other than that, Id really like to see some completely new events. Or at least, some radically different takes on old events. Quite frankly, its boring doing the same five events over and over, year after year. Theres absolutely no reason you guys cant come up with some new events that arnt completely banal and dont just feel like rehashes of the events from the previous year's GJW. So yeah thats what Id like to see, some serious out-of-the-box thinking, to make this GJW fun and engaging even for DB veterans.

Events to avoid: A wargame that only the house summits can participate in. If youre going to do a wargame event make sure everyone can participate in it equally and has some say in the decision making.

1) Bring forth the SP events! I don't care if they are for JK or even XvT/XWA if you can't do one for JO/JA; but I would love to see some SP gaming events connected with the story. Likewise, I'd love to see a gaming scoring system based on W/L rather than points.

Id love to see some single player levels too, but theres very few people in the DB that can make JO/JA levels. And those of us who can either lack the motivation or the spare time to do so.

Lokasena

09-10-2008 14:17:42

1: I’m not much of a gamer

2: Perhaps more specific missions for Battle Teams. Not that BT members should be excluded from a main Clan/House RO.

3: Fictions event where you must write out of the perspective of some one that you don’t have a connection with.
Let members write about what they know.

4: I remember that Alanna once made a murder mystery for House Ektrosis. It was a lot of fun!

5: Perhaps something in puce, With a nice stiletto heel. ;)

Arador

09-10-2008 19:41:12

One thing that I would like to see, is an ACC type competition that is more like a fiction competition in a ladder. Like a two person short run-on.

Legorii

09-10-2008 21:37:28

Just standard stuff, really. No flash games.

I like the poetic stuff. That's always cool, and throw in a variety. I prefer lots of short events to really long ones, for example I though the Legendary events in the Independence Games were...excessive. But that's mostly opinion. Hell, all of this is opinion :P

I don't have a problem with those "how do you feel about" topics. I do, however, have a problem when they are "how do you feel" from different points of view, or of the same events. No, please no.

Porn. I want to see hot Muz on Jac action. No, but really, let's see some original awards and stuff for winners. Individual and Clan.

Well...I don't really care about the color, as long as I can see his bulging, uhm, lightsaber.

Eludajae

10-10-2008 01:39:16

If your going to use JA/JO maybe you could make the game a DB oriented map?

I would like to see one of the fictions to be VERY restrictive, meaning that it has very specific set requirements for it to achieve, like a vision of how the war with begin, be fought, and end...following very strict rules of timeline and DB canon, and the first place become the Canon Lore of the GJW.

the other fitcions you free up to the members imagination, giving them only a very general set up, like Impetus and I did on our Dark Tides, the what if's were VERY popular.

Flash games

I was thinking that we could take people that have been banned, exiles or kicked out of the club, take their names and likenesses, have them in alliance with the Vong to explote our loss of our home world and the dark hall...and we can in cannon eliminate them completely. Just as an extra feeling pure satisfaction that not only are you all banned from us, but your now dead to us as well. Make them useful, lol. Yes I have a little dark jedi in me but don't we all.

Black leather mini skirt with matching knee high leather boots. with black lacey bra...and pig tales with a lolly pop for effect.

Taigikori

10-10-2008 03:12:46

1: I swear, if the main gaming ladders are JO/JA, some random guy in my area is getting shot. You'll hear about it on the news.

This isn't 2001, it's 2009. :P I find while it works, it's painfully repetitive. Why change something if it works you might say. I just think it's time we dabble with other platforms. I don't know about MMO's, as someone stated prior, but definitely look into using Live and PSNetwork as alternate forms of gaming.

And since TFU isn't hitting PC any time soon, I wouldn't wait on the next big gaming re-vamp to be based around that.

2: Basically what others said about their disliking of taking on the point of view of the Seven and such. People will always be here to write fiction. I don't think much can be done here to improve, we seem to have a core team of writers that keep it spiced up for us so that we just follow their guidelines. I would however like to see more in depth character involvement on our part. Make us use our own characters.

3: Caption contests. Not many things that are "Great" about those. Except for giving me free Seals.

4: ---

5: Profit.

Robin Hawk

10-10-2008 11:07:55

======================================================================================

First I would like to point out that this will be my first GJW and am very excited. Excited for a war, wow. Everyone in the Clan has been talking about it for about 6 months now.

I will try to answer your questions as best I can.

1) I like the Flash Games. It gives those who's schedules are complex to get a few rounds of fun in and be able to participate in the war. I think we should play some of the games listed in our dossier. It probably has once been suggested and rejected but then why do we have them in the list? Just to talk about.

2)I am not much of a writer, slow and stubborn, I suppose. But, if there is a writing comp out there that adheres to the creative writers who have less creative. Yeah. Levels of writers Basic, Intermediate and Advanced (scored that way or comps for each level)...chose wisely.

3)I don't know. I love all the events every member of the DB has submitted....so far. ;)

4)A multimedia project. Ex. a video (flash etc.), a gfx compilation of sounds and lights :P, sound story. Ooo. Now I am having ideas... <_< >_>

5) Colour. Well I liked Lude's idea too, but that is technically not a colour, but a shade. :P Make it like brassy yellow like Dot Matrix's from Space Balls. Metallic shiny goodness and top it off with a pink lace parasol.

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Preview...balls-BH-03.jpg

Impetus

10-10-2008 12:52:54

I'd like 2 v 1 etc. matches to be implemented somehow. Maybe if your points are multiplied by the amount of opponents or something. The last handicap match I had was BF2, in November 06 in a house feud. The 1 won 2-1, and was seconds away from winning 3-0.

Anything with alot of freedom to do stuff with, and no events that presume anything about a person's character.

Flash games and caption contests

I'd like a small run-on competition as well as the big ones. 2 or 3 players, Eludajae and I did that recetly in the Dark Tides competition she mentioned and it worked pretty well.

5) What colour dress should Jac wear for the war?

I love Ludy's idea, he should go with that

Tirano

10-10-2008 16:23:55

1. Put more games as someone said "team oriented" games, such as Halo 3, Counter Strike, Saints Row, I dont know just add more games, and yes add consoles as well. would be fun to have those and it would allow more people to join. - Yes we are a star wars club, but we can add some other popular games so we play, we are the kick ass Jedi in Halo :P.

2. Just give us freedom to do stuff and develop the characters.

3. Caption contests!

4. Murder mystery was fun when I was back in ekky and more team comps, both fiction, gaming and graphics.

Apart from that just keep it fun and put some flash, but short ones :P.

5. Jac should were any variation of pink and purple. :D

Ood Bnar

10-10-2008 18:19:27

- SW-games
- Flash-games (the silly online kind like balance the drunk while he walks or something and then grading on screenshots of the score)
- RPG sessions like in GJW 7

- Long Fiction (minimum of 5 pages)
- Short Fiction (like a minimum of 1 page)
- Poetry (lots of it)
- ACC
- A Puzzle (Sarin is good at making those)
- Caption contests
- Graphic competitions

- Too confusing events? (events where the explanation is an event unto its own)

- I trust the creators to be insane enough to come up with super-unique amazing 'special' ideas.

- Purple frilly lace dress, so his usual robes should suffice

Morgan

10-10-2008 22:23:58

Well, i'm just going to write what i've always wanted in a GJW.

What i've always found in GJW's is that it just comes down to- at least some extent it gets boring before the end, not everyone is a gamer, not everyone is a writer, which means you've got two seperate things going on. In some cases you get people spam gaming, like Wolvie, you all know what i mean.

Story is a big part, and it needs to be gripping, i supose it also needs to grip gamers in some way.

Maybe...

I dont know wether this is a good idea, because i'm not sure if some clans are not gaming orientated at all, these days... but...

Interlacing gaming with the fiction writing side has always been a biggie for me. If you've just got people gaming like every other day, its not a GJW its just.... well any other day.

Puzzles should be a big part, i'm thinking like the star maps in KOTOR, each part gives part of the bigger picture. Perhaps achievments in gaming, perhaps winning so many matches against a person from a certain clan or something like that, or or doing something to make spam gaming something a clan doesnt want to do, but more uses gaming as something of a tactic, to much gaming could be bad, to little could be bad - depending on the other clans and whats going on with the story.

I mean what i've always thought is a good idea for an end to the gaming in a GJW was maybe have a bit of galaxy map, and allowing the active gamers to traverse each planet in turn based thing hunting down people from enemy clans as they do exactly the same, so maybe it wouldnt come down to whos gamed the most but whos not lost yet. :P

I'm not quite sure about writing, i dont think i'm making sense anyway, its 3.20, and i'm using the fast reply.

But as i said, engrossing story, perhaps including the gamers, and making it not so much about points, allow people to get knocked out and their points for that round taken away for some reason, like getting beaten by the same person to much or something. Make losing, losing. But then again pehaps in a later round give those people who got knocked out an advantage over those who got rid of them the round before.

Esca

11-10-2008 13:01:15

Console gaming such as CoD, Halo 3, Rainbow Six, etc.

Oh...and Hutt strippers for RalphVundu of Plaigueis. Guess they get off on that stuff. *nod*

``Esca

Kalei_Basai

11-10-2008 13:06:20

Considering I only have BF1, some other games would be nice. Maybe find some online free Star Wars based games to help the ones who don't have any games on their computer come up with some gaming points.

This I'm not really sure on. I don't do much with fictions unless I find myself really wanting to write for it and it catches my interest. Most of the time I just don't have the time to punch out a fiction.

This is tough because each house has their strength and weaknesses. There aren't any events that I say should be avoided completely.

Special ideas? That is a good question...I may get back to you on that one. ;)

Dress? Pink and purple polka-dots!!

Timbal

11-10-2008 13:18:11

1) First and foremost I'd love to see some sort of wargame going on, with our Clan assets really being put on the line. As an example, CSP's fleet and fighter assets would be tasked to take on specific enemy forces, and what we lose in the battle would actually affect our assets at the end of the War. Any lost ships would be permanently be removed from the Clan OoB. Depending on our performance, we can gain points that we can redeem them for new assets at the end of the war, working out similar to the Fleet Reset. Also, I'd love ACC ladders, both as individuals and as teams.
2) I thought that the fiction events in the past few comps were decent enough. Just make sure to put something about fleets engaging each other, those are my favs. ;)
3) Flash games. Seriously! =/
4) Echoing ideas from #1 about the wargame. Make sure you also include ground combat as well.
5) Something like this would be ideal. ;)

Tarax Kor

11-10-2008 13:22:42

CTF. And with Guns. Lots of Guns. Force Powers, too. No shitty "oh hai luts git largyst mep den pley NF sabrz CTF k?". NO. None of that crap. And all the games supported: EaW, JO, JA, and whatever the hell else we support.

Good ones? I guess we can just leave it up to Raken. He always comes up with good material.

Any type of 'new, fun, easy interactive game' like flash games. Or basically 90% of the stuff suggested by Tarentum, CSP, or CP.

Loss. One of the reasons the past GJW was so good was because we didn't Mary Sue or Godmode. The ability to not always win is great storytelling. Oh, and how could I forget:

BUCKY BALLS!

Nothing. He should be dress- and pants-less. So he can show his heart-shaped pubes.

Morgan

11-10-2008 19:54:42

CTF. And with Guns. Lots of Guns. Force Powers, too. No shitty "oh hai luts git largyst mep den pley NF sabrz CTF k?". NO. None of that crap. And all the games supported: EaW, JO, JA, and whatever the hell else we support.
Good ones? I guess we can just leave it up to Raken. He always comes up with good material.
Any type of 'new, fun, easy interactive game' like flash games. Or basically 90% of the stuff suggested by Tarentum, CSP, or CP.
Loss. One of the reasons the past GJW was so good was because we didn't Mary Sue or Godmode. The ability to not always win is great storytelling. Oh, and how could I forget:

BUCKY BALLS!
Nothing. He should be dress- and pants-less. So he can show his heart-shaped pubes.

Bespin FF Guns? Heeheehee.

*remebers Nitemare flying up in the big huge fan*

Dante

12-10-2008 19:31:44

Laf.... Bepsin FF guns would be... even more crappy than all the other CTF matches I had to watch Dismal play last GJW... :)

1. Uh.... good ideas everyone.. :)

2. Short (1-2 pages) fictions.

3. CTF... oh, did I write that....

4. Wargame

5. I vote for the J-Lo outfit...

Rho

13-10-2008 08:47:53

The only input I'd like to give is either of two things:  We kick the Vong's ass, or are past any interaction with them at all.  The Vong War has been going on long enough.

Somehow though, the Arconan's need to regain their system... so the Vong war isn't over. Unless, while I've been away, I've missed something.

Praxis

14-10-2008 22:31:51

I'm not a gamer at all, I pose more danger to myself than to my opponents when I play JA, so I can't really help there.

However, for the fiction and writing aspect, maybe the finding of a new, albiet temporary, homeworld where the Dark Council can set up like a capital and plently of Vong-kicking. Also, maybe towards the end, a result where we win and can start our push back towards Antei. But defenitly a temporary capital world for the DC and plently of Vong-kicking. As a final note, I've been reading the updates by Tribune Raken, and maybe the full story on this new guard, like the old Grand Master's Royal Guard?

The dress should be black for Jac, so it can really bring out the color of his eyes...I mean Golden Lightsabers.