Who Is The Worst Backstabbing Sith Apprentice?

Severon V

24-03-2008 17:35:18

>:) One more poll

Korroth

27-03-2008 13:04:59

I would say it was Vader, because he not only killed his master just as the Rebellion was about to be crushed, but he also betrayed the Dark Side of the Force, 'reedeming' himself to the Light Side at the last moment and forsaking all that Darth Sidious had taught him.

Draco Maligo

27-03-2008 16:06:22

I'd have to go with Bane. He killed off all the Sith to initiate his rule of two.

Aabsdu

29-03-2008 11:56:52

Vader, since he backstabbed by turning into a wuss and going good

Etah

31-03-2008 04:32:40

Malak, on the eve of the Sith's trumph, he knee capped his own cause.

Im suprised Ulic Qel-Droma wasn't included, he did bring about the downfall of Exar Kun.

Deatharoc

06-04-2008 13:38:18

Vader because he killed the Emperor, ruining the Empire and ending the Sith's rule over the Galaxy just to save his damn son.

Tsingtao

14-04-2008 14:54:18

I would say Malak. Vader at least killed the Emperor with his own hands. Malak blasted Revan's ship from afar. The coward.

Severon V

21-04-2008 09:47:48

I have to agree with you. Malak was a dirty cheater.

Scyrone

22-04-2008 20:13:03

I say Malak. He didn't even face his Master, he just took a ship and tried to blow him up. He is really crappy.

Davin_Olar

22-04-2008 23:00:08

I'd have to agree with everyone, Malak was just a little wuss and decided to shoot his master from afar. I'd love to punch him in his prosthetic jaw.

Miroya

28-06-2008 02:07:34

Sidious without a second thought. Malak, you could see that coming. Vader, we all knew he had some good in him. Bane, that was just stupid. Sidious murdered his master in his sleep! Come on now, and i thought Malak was a coward.

Brimstone

08-06-2009 01:03:04

Sidious

because he killed his master, Plagius, in his sleep instead of face to face.

At least Malek did it while his master was awake and had a chance to defend himself.

Scyrone

15-06-2009 18:53:02

Sidious without a second thought. Malak, you could see that coming. Vader, we all knew he had some good in him. Bane, that was just stupid. Sidious murdered his master in his sleep! Come on now, and i thought Malak was a coward.

Actually, technically Sidious did do it face to face, and Malak did not. Come on Brimstone, defend yourself from a heavy cannon laser blast? That's like me telling you to catch a nuclear missile (impossible might I add). Revan could not defend himself.

Sidarace

22-07-2009 18:46:59

I'd have to go with Malak. Revan treated him great, at least as good as a Sith Lord can treat his apprentice. And he didn't even have a real plan for after he "Killed" his master, just the thought of killing him was enough. Although I do have to admit, his version of killing his master was the best. Bane's was original, but took too long, Vader's was more on-the-spot, and Sidious's was just plain lame.

khan

27-07-2009 04:43:25

I'd say Malak for the simple reason he failed. Betrayal takes any form, but to fail is not acceptable for a Sith.

Lanius Sin

15-08-2009 07:01:50

i would say Naga Sadow. For killing Simus.
Evryone loved simus, for the most part, and sadow was specialy close to him. But he sacrificed him to further his vision for the sith. so hes my choice =)
(simus being only partialy a mentor of sadow ofcourse.. close enough lol)

Diclonius

07-12-2010 02:56:52

I'd have to go with Malak also. He wasn't ready for the role of Sith Lord, this became obvious when he not only betrayed his master in a cowardly attack, but failed to kill his master. On top of this, he was too blind with conquest to understand Revan's intricate plan. Whether Revan shared this knowledge with his apprentice or not, Malak displayed no real plan accept conquest. He was using the Star Forge far beyond the capabilities thought possible, yet still lost.

Andrelious

20-12-2010 13:11:14

Malak? Utter madness. KotOR Sith Lords aren't a patch on the proper ones in the films and books.

Vader is the worst as his action destroyed the Sith as a credible force for a good few years, undoing totally what his master had done.

Reman Khaar

27-12-2010 23:15:19

Sidious manipulating him into becoming his apprentice in the first place by promising to save Panda or whatever her name was, and then purposefully limited him by using outdated and obsolete technology to save his life and put him in that suit.

Revenge/Justice is fun. :P

Martumal

31-12-2010 11:24:22

Darth Vader.

The others were too subtle. Vader [Expletive Deleted]ing picked the Emperor up and threw him down a shaft. That's some pretty worst backstabbing sith apprentice awesome [Expletive Deleted] right thar.

Kal

10-01-2011 21:28:50

Sidious.

1. Defied the Rule of Two that made the Sith that strong by killing his Master when he was defenseless, therefore not truly proving himself.

2. Kept Vader kicking rather than training an Apprentice that could truly replace him, and learned to Transfer Essence to avoid death, against true Sith philosophy.

3. Was destroyed by his own Apprentice, whom he decided to keep alive despite all reasons not to. Even as he corrupted the Sith way to preserve his own cowardly ass, he let the weakened Apprentice that could never truly take his place destroy him.

Malak = Followed the Sith way, even if he was an idiot and didn't have any sort of plan.

Bane = Intelligent, betrayal of that magnitude gave him great power and led to the Galactic Empire. Win/win, really.

Vader = Pretty bad because he didn't follow Sith theory, but wouldn't be around if Sidious had been smart.

Sanarai Iridana

16-04-2011 16:32:08

I would say Malak. Vader at least killed the Emperor with his own hands. Malak blasted Revan's ship from afar. The coward.
I agree with the above, some Sith you are if you can't even face your opponent in honorable combat.
I also say Ulic Qel-Droma, he helped bring about the death of one of his own, only Malak sunk lower than that.