Djb Wiki Questions

Tron

27-01-2008 13:04:03

Should you have any questions in regards to the DJB Wiki, please feel free to ask here and I or one of my staff will get back to you ASAP. Keep in mind the lyrics from the Rolling Stones song "You Can't Always Get What You Want." - not all the answers will be what you want, but they will be the answer of the Tribune.

Also, keep this thought from former Wiki Tribune Kaine Mandaala in mind:

The DJB Wiki Tribune staff would like to remind you all that anyone can edit a Wiki article. Please take the time to create your own character page, add to any number of general DJB information articles, or add to your House or Clan’s information. The DJB Wiki Tribune Staff’s purpose is to guide and educate members on usage, patrol edits for mistakes and vandalism, and create a presentable final product. Even if you are not on the Staff you can help with these tasks!

Korroth

29-01-2008 13:25:44

Is it okay to write separate page about our homecity, its structure and other things (if it's not already on wookieepedia) on a separate page linked to our character page, or is it better to describe it in our character page itself?

Tron

29-01-2008 16:22:04

Is it okay to write separate page about our homecity, its structure and other things (if it's not already on wookieepedia) on a separate page linked to our character page, or is it better to describe it in our character page itself?

If you have a custom species that has been approved by the MAA then the homeworld should have it's own page. If you are using a Star Wars specific species, then it is best not to make one up. However, if you feel the need to do so, then yes please include a brief synopsis in your character's article - there should be no need for a seperate article unless several members of the DB share the same homeworld (by several I mean at least 5).

Does this answer your question?