Greetings

Darth Atlas

05-10-2007 23:34:48

Greetings, I am Darth Atlas, Sith Lord. I have just tonight run across this forum and found it to be quite interesting. I hope that I am welcome to come hear and learn.

-Darth Atlas
May the Dark Side be your Guide

DarkAmiz

08-10-2007 04:37:23

Welcome. Where do you hail from, "Darth Atlas"?

Anonymous

22-10-2007 18:35:01

omgz! an unauthorized Darth! Kill Zem!

Scyrone

23-10-2007 00:26:26

lol

I know these types. Let me guess, Darth Atlas. You are an ambassador from a site having to do with the Sith. And this site is part of a long string of other Sith sites and long histories between them all.

Hey, I found you Darth Atlas!

http://sith.easyfreeforum.com/profile,eff,...le,u,53445.html

Tell you what. This is what I suggest you do. Join our main website (www.darkjedibrotherhood.org), register, then return here and tell us what you have done since then. You will most likely be assigned a House and a Clan immediatly and given a purpose. Do not waste your times on puny forums such as I did at one point, join us, the Dark Jedi Brotherhood, and become one with the force and the galaxy, all bowing down to your wildest wishes and dreams. Good hunting, Atlas!

DarkAmiz

24-10-2007 10:22:04

good one Scyrone :) well have fun on doing what he told you atlas, and prepare yourself for your wildest adventures yet, in the star wars universe of course.