GoA's, what's the story?

Jaysun Adumarii

06-03-2005 09:10:21

Just curious as to whats happening with GoA's. I know that there currently under review or something but I was just wondering when we'll be able to request them again because mine, along with alot of others I'm sure, needs an update.

Aidan Kincaid

06-03-2005 13:25:25

I believe they're completely redoing the GoAs, so you probably won't be able to even update your current one. Likely we'll all have new ones the next time we request/update... or however they are planning on doing it.

Halcyon

06-03-2005 21:05:19

I believe they're completely redoing the GoAs, so you probably won't be able to even update your current one. Likely we'll all have new ones the next time we request/update... or however they are planning on doing it.

Aye, that's more or less the idea. The GoAs will have a new look when they're once again released. Until then, just relax

Kaine Mandaala

06-03-2005 21:39:44

As already mentioned...
The Grant of Arms is getting a complete overhaul. There will be no more updates on the current GoA's, nor any created like the old system. When the new system is in place they will be made in a "by-request" manner, meaning you'll have to re-request a GoA all over again.

The new system will have a whole new look, and a lot of the rules you currently are familiar with will not apply - so don't get your request all prepared in hopes to jump on the list early.

The release of thge new system is still quite up in the air, but we're much further along in the few weeks we've been discussing it than the reform project has been in the past year.

Jaysun Adumarii

07-03-2005 00:35:33

Cool, thanks for the replies guys.