Signature Also...

Deprimereus

31-05-2007 00:21:30

Hey guys... I'm kinda new to the forums. :'(

I'm Elraen Calaelen Culnamo, also known as
ACO Deprimereus (Sith)/FM/Marka Ragnos of Naga Sadow. :D

Personal Info:
Homepage: http://www.friendster.com/onizukakenji
Quote: "Emotion is a tool... one need only utilize it to his advantage..." O-)

Joined the DB: 2/12/2007 (3 Months)
Last Date Promoted: 3/2/2007 (2 Months)

Positions:
Sith Flight Member: Ravana Squadron, House Marka Ragnos of Naga Sadow

Was wondering if anyone can make me a signature for the forums aswell. :ermm:

Makurth Mandalore

31-05-2007 00:23:44

Hmm, I'm not sure how to make siggys, but I think there are a few people around who still make them..

BTW, welcome to the boards :D

Deprimereus

31-05-2007 00:29:09

Hmm, I'm not sure how to make siggys, but I think there are a few people around who still make them..

BTW, welcome to the boards :D

Don't like being a newbie... :$

Ummmm.... Thanks :lol:

Makurth Mandalore

31-05-2007 00:32:08

No problem. I'll look in my address book to see if I can find anyone I remember who does them.

As for the newbie thing, we all were one when we first came here. I know how it feels so I try to be nice to the "new people"

Deprimereus

31-05-2007 00:42:52

No problem. I'll look in my address book to see if I can find anyone I remember who does them.

As for the newbie thing, we all were one when we first came here. I know how it feels so I try to be nice to the "new people"

waaaaah! :'(

quote quote new people. huhu...

harrr...

thanks for that... till then, ill have to stay with this crappy sig.

Makurth Mandalore

31-05-2007 00:46:32

Hmm, I'm not the best with photoshop, but if you give me a basic idea of what you want, I'll try to make you one. Feel like letting me try?

Deprimereus

31-05-2007 00:51:46

Hmm, I'm not the best with photoshop, but if you give me a basic idea of what you want, I'll try to make you one. Feel like letting me try?

those pics were my first try at it honestly. hmmm... :)
there's another post here that has "signature" as the title subject. the sigs i saw there were nice. wanted it to be like those, cept that the background :head; was the one in my avatar. :ermm:

Makurth Mandalore

31-05-2007 00:57:18

*digs in little box of horrors*

Hmm, I'll see what my sleepy, slightly depraved mind will come up with. It should take me about.. 10-15 minutes tops... Maybe 20, if I think it needs work..

OH, BTW, if I can get your avatar in the background, would you like something like this?

Deprimereus

31-05-2007 01:01:38

*digs in little box of horrors*

Hmm, I'll see what my sleepy, slightly depraved mind will come up with. It should take me about.. 10-15 minutes tops... Maybe 20, if I think it needs work..

OH, BTW, if I can get your avatar in the background, would you like something like this?

wow... that fast? you're a lot better than me. hehehe :P

i might be gone by then so ill just check on it. :S

Don't make it too scary. :'( Though with my face in it... i guess it can't be scarier... ;) hehe

Makurth Mandalore

31-05-2007 01:04:56

LOL!

OK, I've got something you might like (It doesn't have your face or anything, but from what I've seen of your profile, I thought you might like it) I was going to make it for myself, but I'll give it to you, if you want it. (that's how I got done so fast)

Deprimereus

31-05-2007 01:07:49

LOL!

OK, I've got something you might like (It doesn't have your face or anything, but from what I've seen of your profile, I thought you might like it) I was going to make it for myself, but I'll give it to you, if you want it. (that's how I got done so fast)

Really? :) Hmmm... being a darksider... :huh: you must have a reject product that's why you're giving it to me! :w00t:

Sure I'll take it... if you're serious about it. :D

Makurth Mandalore

31-05-2007 01:11:18

Naw, actually its one of the better ones I've done. I figured that since you needed a new siggy more than I did (and I can always make myself another one) I'd give it to you.

Enjoy, and it was fun finishing it for you! :D :D :D

Deprimereus

31-05-2007 01:15:01

Naw, actually its one of the better ones I've done. I figured that since you needed a new siggy more than I did (and I can always make myself another one) I'd give it to you.

Enjoy, and it was fun finishing it for you! :D :D :D

Hmmm... you're from a different clan i see... if i remember rightly, that oath was a naga sadow :huh: oath... I'll go check. :D
thanks for the sig... ^_^ how do i get it though. :P

Makurth Mandalore

31-05-2007 01:21:22

Umm...

Right click on image-properties- copy the URL
Go to my control-signature options- put around the URL you got

Click update signature.

That should be it

Deprimereus

31-05-2007 01:47:52

Umm...

Right click on image-properties- copy the URL
Go to my control-signature options- put around the URL you got

Click update signature.

That should be it

what image properties?

Makurth Mandalore

31-05-2007 01:50:26

when you take your mouse and right click the image, a menu should pop up. Go down until you see "Properties". Click on it and it should give you information like the pixil size, width height measurements, and the URL.

That help any?

Deprimereus

31-05-2007 01:58:38

when you take your mouse and right click the image, a menu should pop up. Go down until you see "Properties". Click on it and it should give you information like the pixil size, width height measurements, and the URL.

That help any?

i meant which image? :P-

Makurth Mandalore

31-05-2007 02:06:04

OH! Damn.. Sorry! You do mean the siggy I made for you, right? You can use both of them, though the one with Vincent will have to be resized because it is too big for a sig.

Here's the URL for the soldier one: http://hotlineserverinfo.homestead.com/files/gi_sig.jpg

BTW, did you get the Private Message I sent you?

Deprimereus

31-05-2007 14:27:29

:huh: OH! Damn.. Sorry! You do mean the siggy I made for you, right? You can use both of them, though the one with Vincent will have to be resized because it is too big for a sig.

Here's the URL for the soldier one:  http://hotlineserverinfo.homestead.com/files/gi_sig.jpg

BTW, did you get the Private Message I sent you?

Yup... Got it. :) I replied to it already.

How bout the second sig? you just gave one. :blink: er... right? :huh:

hehehe... I'm lost! :'(

Tarax Kor

01-06-2007 16:07:58

Stop spamming this topic. This isn't a conversation place. Take it either to Private Messages or to e-mail.

Deprimereus

02-06-2007 08:10:45

Stop spamming this topic. This isn't a conversation place. Take it either to Private Messages or to e-mail.

It's a general discussion thread. And the topic was about me finding signatures. In as much as I believe that what Obi-wan said to Anakin was an absolute in itself... so is yours. <_<

Makurth Mandalore

10-06-2007 23:53:25

Oh yeah, you can have the first sig too.. Sorry for the lag in reply time.. Just save it to your computer and upload it to imagshack.

Deprimereus

11-06-2007 04:33:53

Oh yeah, you can have the first sig too.. Sorry for the lag in reply time.. Just save it to your computer and upload it to imagshack.

You keep forgetting to give me the link to that which you're trying to give me... hahaha :D

Makurth Mandalore

14-06-2007 03:22:33

*Bangs head on desk* ARRGHHH!!!!! Lemme go get it..

Here ya go:

Dreakon sig: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/Drekan/sig-Vince.jpg
Soldier sig: http://hotlineserverinfo.homestead.com/files/gi_sig.jpg

Better?

Deprimereus

17-06-2007 00:51:11

*Bangs head on desk* ARRGHHH!!!!! Lemme go get it..

Here ya go:

Dreakon sig: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/Drekan/sig-Vince.jpg
Soldier sig:  http://hotlineserverinfo.homestead.com/files/gi_sig.jpg

Better?

nope... you gave url links, not signature or avatar links :P

Makurth Mandalore

17-06-2007 00:56:58

Hmmm... Tell you what. I'll do the soldier one in my siggy and see if it works. If it does, I give you the code straight from my siggy. Copy ALL of it into your signature options and it should work...

OK.. Here comes the code... Look for it in your PM