Anybody Got Friendster?

Deprimereus

31-05-2007 00:12:49

Just thought I'd ask around. I have one. But I also thought that maybe anyone else who has it might want to create a group in friendster for DB... hmmm... O-)

Makurth Mandalore

31-05-2007 00:21:41

What is friendster? I've never heard of it.

Deprimereus

31-05-2007 00:25:09

What is friendster? I've never heard of it.

Hmmm... it's pretty much like my space. I like friendster more though. try visiting m home page. :D http://www.friendster.com/onizukakenji

Makurth Mandalore

31-05-2007 00:34:30

Ahhh, I see. I think you've managed to persuade me from using myspace.. It seems like a great place to set up a profile..

*goes profile making crazy* ;D

Deprimereus

31-05-2007 00:41:19

Ahhh, I see. I think you've managed to persuade me from using myspace.. It seems like a great place to set up a profile..

*goes profile making crazy* ;D

waaaaah! I said friendster. not my space! :S

Makurth Mandalore

31-05-2007 00:43:44

Hmm, I think I accidentally got you mixed up.. I meant that I was going to set up a profile on friendster :D

Nice profile, BTW

Deprimereus

31-05-2007 00:46:00

Hmm, I think I accidentally got you mixed up.. I meant that I was going to set up a profile on friendster :D

Nice profile, BTW

thanks :D Though I just edited the pictures with photoshop so that it'll be me. hehe...
I mean the wallpapers. ^_^

one of the comments has music though. which is annoying. messes the music.

there i edited it to remove the two stupid musics. hehe...

Makurth Mandalore

31-05-2007 00:50:04

I guess its a good thing my speakers don't work :P

BTW, can I use one of your quotes off your page? The one about the Dark Jedi Brotherhood?

Deprimereus

31-05-2007 00:54:35

I guess its a good thing my speakers don't work :P

BTW, can I use one of your quotes off your page? The one about the Dark Jedi Brotherhood?

Oh... the oath? :) It came from DB. go use it ^_^ It's for all of us. I just added that last thing in the end. :P

Try checking out the light saber battle videos in the bottom of the page. they're kick ass. the ones made by the fans. :w00t:

Makurth Mandalore

31-05-2007 01:01:54

I know! I got to watching them and they're pretty danged good! They had me wishing I could do that!

Not trying to be a know-it-all, but when you reply to a post, you don't have to always quote what the person above you did. :D

Deprimereus

31-05-2007 01:04:43

I know! I got to watching them and they're pretty danged good! They had me wishing I could do that!

Not trying to be a know-it-all, but when you reply to a post, you don't have to always quote what the person above you did. :D

I don't... just comes with "reply" :mellow: ... too lazy to delete it... yawn! X-) hehehe... :P

me and my friends were actually training to make a video once... though they though it stupid after the following day. said we couldnt do it with so many people watching us. ^_^

Makurth Mandalore

31-05-2007 01:24:05

LMAO!! Yeah, that's usually what happens.. I tried it once.. Got knocked out cold too :P Turned out, I couldn't fake sword fight worth a crap.. :P

Deprimereus

31-05-2007 01:48:55

LMAO!! Yeah, that's usually what happens.. I tried it once.. Got knocked out cold too :P Turned out, I couldn't fake sword fight worth a crap.. :P

we had a good swordplay though... looked real. ^_^

Makurth Mandalore

31-05-2007 01:51:36

Did ya'll upload it to the internet? I'd love to see it! :D

Deprimereus

31-05-2007 14:32:33

Did ya'll upload it to the internet? I'd love to see it! :D

Sadly, no :S

We got to training for it from midnight till 4am. Was good and all ;) but when the time came for recording it, em others got shy about it. <_<

Wanted to try editing lightsabers in it if they pulled through though... :( :vader:

MERLANCE

01-06-2007 17:51:29

Friendster is just a massive admachine. I got so mouch friendster spam that I had to set a filter for any emails with the word friendster in the title to go straight to my trash bin. They keep changing email addresses to get around spam filters.

Be warned. And try not to give them anyone elses email addresses or else they will get bucketloads of spam too.

Deprimereus

02-06-2007 08:07:22

Friendster is just a massive admachine. I got so mouch friendster spam that I had to set a filter for any emails with the word friendster in the title to go straight to my trash bin. They keep changing email addresses to get around spam filters.

Be warned. And try not to give them anyone elses email addresses or else they will get bucketloads of spam too.

I don't get as much spam as you seam to imply. Add only those you know... that's what I do.

Makurth Mandalore

10-06-2007 23:55:18

I dunno.. My spam folder skyrocketed when I joined friendster... Not to be mean or anything